Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It did not shock Becca when they entered Hearts and Tarts that Zoe knew the owner. The larger woman squealed and ran up to Zoe to give her a big hug. She was introduced to Polly, and Becca wondered if there was meaning behind the name. While the two friends loudly caught up on their lives, Becca looked around at the huge store and wondered if it had been organized by someone that used to work at Walgreen’s. Like the drugstore chain, each isle had its own theme. There were dildos, vibrators and strapons down isle three while the next was creams, lotions, lube and potions. One half of the store was for videos, magazines and books. There seemed to be an upper floor as well. She had been preparing herself for the unusual sight of huge posters advertising something called a Fleshlight while anothers were hawking different kinds of condoms. There were lots of cocks, asses, pussies and tits on display.

What she had not been prepared for was the greeting Bailey got when she followed Becca through the front door. Bailey stood near the door until the owner saw her and froze. Polly then quietly approached with her head down, “Madame B, I am honored to have you visit my store. How can I be of service?”

“Polly, I have been wanted to see your place for a while. I am escorting these two women so please show them every courtesy.”

“Yes, Madame.”

Becca was glad to see Zoe as gob smacked as she was.

Bailey did not venture any further into the store except to confirm that Pat, one of the women that had gone on the first shopping trip, was in the back of the store. Becca figured that Bailey was covering one exit while Pat covered the other.

She began wandering around looking at things and trying to educate herself. Most things Becca could not have named unless it was written on the packaging. She had no idea why someone might purchase a cock cage ... but there were seven different kinds!

Zoe had finally shed Polly somewhere and approached Becca while she examined what looked like a speculum. “Zoe, did you know that Bailey was also someone called Madam B?”

“Madam B is a very well-known Dom in the community here. I have heard of her but had never been introduced or had even seen her. She is very respected and ... well ... feared. It is rumored that she does not have an upper limit to what she will do. She is known for her ability with a whip, and the willingness to engage in fire and blood play. I have never heard of her failing to stop when the sub used their safeword and that shows in the respect she has among players in the area. But she is not one to tap out of a scene because she got squeamish.”

“Zoe, I am still your mistress, correct?”

“Yes, of course mistress.”

“Then I forbid you from playing with her without my permission and outside of my presence. I know your tastes can be extreme as well. If you two get together, it could be a catastrophe.”

“Yes mistress, but please follow the same directive yourself. I love you and I don’t want to see you hurt.”

Becca nodded.

After that they got busy filling up a shopping cart ... or two. They bought two and sometimes three of everything and anything they thought might be fun. Some of the items scared Becca terribly, and was sure they would scare Bobby as well.

The most familiar but at the same time the most bazaar was clothes shopping there. Clothes that were removable, transparent, skin tight, cut and shaped to expose or exploit were everywhere! Some items were not in the correct sizes but Polly promised to order them anything they wished.

One item kept drawing here attention. It was a sheer body suit, like a nylon stocking except for the whole body. She found it in her size and just had to try it on. She stepped in front of the dressing room mirror to see what it looked like on her. It not only felt incredible but looked incredible! She ran her fingers down her sides and up across her breasts amazed at how the material heightened each touch or stroke. Her nipples were poking through the material causing them to be stretched and pinched in a very erotic way.

“Most women cannot wear that and have it look good. But it looks perfect on you.”

Becca whirled around to find Bailey standing in the doorway admiring her. While part of her wanted to scream for her to get out, the other, the submissive side was thrilled. The two feelings warring against each other meant she just stood there while Bailey slowly walked closer.

“This is an outfit that demands an almost perfect figure. Too many women I have seen in these have a tummy paunch or thick legs and it is not flattering on them. But you...” Bailey ran her index finger across Becca’s strong ab muscles, “This looks amazing on you.”

All that Becca could squeak out was, “Thank you.”

“Can I see the other side?”

Becca slowly turned around.

That single finger traced around the globe of her right ass cheek, “Oh my, I was sure you had a lovely ass, but this is just ... wow.”

Becca turned back around. Having broken eye contact with the scary woman, she felt some of her courage come back, “What do you want?”

Bailey smiled, “Oh, that is a very loaded question indeed. I had decided to remain completely professional with you guys, keeping my distance, maybe even keeping my other life undiscovered by you. But when you said where we were headed today, I knew that was a lost cause. So, you know a little of who I am, and I have learned a little about who you three are, at least to each other. I think that after you finish shopping, we should find a place to talk, the three of us.”

“I am okay with that as long as Zoe is with us.”

“Most certainly! Some of what I have to say was intended for her anyway. Let’s finish that outfit, then we can collect Zoe.”

Becca followed Bailey out of the dressing room not even thinking that she was basically naked, but only went a few feet to a rack of short skirts. Bailey looked for a moment before selecting a black leather skirt and wordlessly handed it to Becca. While she pulled and tugged to get the tight skirt on, she watched as Bailey went one more rack over and selected a deep red leather zip up jacket.

“Let’s find shoes...” Bailey said under her breath.

When Zoe caught up with Becca, the outfit was complete. Becca had found a pair of deep red ankle length boots with four-inch heels. The jacket was short, ending three inches about the top of the skirt so that the body stocking and Becca’s strong abs could be seen. Becca had pulled her hair up in a clip so that her long neck was exposed as well.

Becca looked her friend in the eye, “Zoe, we are going out with Bailey for coffee. Find an appropriate outfit and change.”

A few minutes later, Zoe came out of the dressing area in a plaid schoolgirl skirt that was just barely long enough to be legal, a white button-down shirt tied just below her breasts and her red hair tied in pigtails! Black strappy high heels and white ankle socks completed the outfit. Becca was still gawking when Bailey walked up and handed her a lollypop to suck on. Only later would Becca realize that it was one of the novelties sold at Hearts and Tarts and that it was shaped like the head of a penis.

Polly agreed to pack, box, and fold their purchases while they were gone. Becca paid the bill, which was more than she had previously made in a month! But it all seemed worth it to have this much fun and to feel this much anticipation.

Bailey held the front door open, “There is a quiet café in the next block, so let’s just walk.”

Becca zipped up her jacket to cover her almost completely exposed tits, but Zoe reversed the action until only about an inch of zipper was engaged at the bottom of the jacket. This allowed the leather to gap open enough that it was clear to anyone looking that Becca did not have on a bra. Also, the inside of the jacket rubbed her protruding nipples in a very delightful way as she walked. It was the same sizzle in her pussy and flutter in her heart she had felt riding the BART train with only a coat to cover her nakedness. The cool San Francisco air made it clear that her exposed sex was soaked. The café was really about two blocks away as it was down the cross street about half way. Becca, even as exposed as she was, felt safe because she had noticed Pat was about a hundred feet in front of the three women and of course Bailey was with them.

When they arrived at the café, Bailey just waved at the guy behind the counter and walked towards the far end of the shop. Pat had stopped near the front door and Bailey directed them to a table near the rear door. The man from behind the counter quickly appeared and took their orders and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.