Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“The ready team was here first. They are an intense group that often are the first ones with a client because of an imminent threat. Not very low key, those guys. When the imminent threat passes, some different choices could be made. So, I am the lead for the permanent team with six others rotating through. Anyway, yesterday was my first day and I asked if there had been any activity and I heard about the shopping trip. Then I heard Bobby had returned in a different car, but only knew it was a Land Rover. I came through the security door and walked down the drive to see if I could spot the car and get a better description. What I got was a garage door opening and some hunk walking around in a towel! Then the garage door closed and the show was over.”

Becca and Zoe were roaring with laughter. Bobby just hung his head.

Dinner had been very low key with one of the security team picking up three large pizzas at a shop a few miles away. Two of them were for the security teams, there were two teams because of the shift change, and one pizza for the main house. Bailey had called Becca first then brought the third box of pizza to the house. The next half hour, the four had stood in the kitchen eating off of the paper plates provided with the pizza, paper towels and some sodas.

They had talked in broad details about the attack on Bobby and the fire. There had been speculation about the person Bobby called “Agent Man” and what could be on the laptop. Nothing was said about where the laptop was, anything about the hidden cellar or their domestic arrangement.

Finally, Bailey said she had to go, took the trash, put in a bag and was headed out the door. As she did, she whispered something to Becca before she closed the door, something that made Becca’s eyes open very wide!

Becca walked back into the kitchen and there was a minute of silence. Then Becca looked at Zoe, “What do you think of her?”

“She is very outgoing,” Zoe said without looking up.

“Outgoing?”

“Well, what are you looking for?”

“What is your impression of her?”

“She seems to have a good...”

“Don’t say sense of humor. We are not writing a singles add with ever cliché possible. What do you think?”

Becca put her hands flat on the table and looked down, “I was getting a vibe, but I can’t really give it a name. She was not flirting with Bobby, because I would have felt jealous!”

Zoe looked first at Bobby the at Becca, “That feeling is from being a submissive and being around someone that leans toward being a dom.”

“A dom?”

“A dominant. And you were right, she was not flirting with Bobby, she was flirting with you because you’re the wife.”

“Me?”

“Yea.”

“So, she is gay?”

“I don’t think so. I think she plays all the fields, with the exception of submissive, maybe. Look, we can’t know anything unless we talk to her openly about this. You asked for my impression. I think she wants Bobby, but part of the appeal of him is you. You would be included ... somehow.”

“What does that mean?”

Zoe sighed, “Think back to when we play together, the three of us. Your role is dominant to me and submissive to Bobby. There is another dynamic possible. Bobby and her as dominant, and you submissive. Considering what I saw, she probably would try and make you a cuckqean to her.”

Bobby jumped in, “A what?”

Zoe looked at Bobby, “Everyone has heard of a cuckold. A submissive man that gets off on hearing about or watching other men fuck his wife. The same exists for the other side. Some women get off on having another women fuck their husbands.”

“But we do that all the time.”

“That is not the same. I am the submissive to both of you. A cuckqean gets off on her husband placing the mistress above her. Sometimes the wife is just told about her husband’s tristes. Sometime the wife gets off on listening to or watching the mistress fuck her husband. Some enjoy serving the mistress as a submissive. This is not just about the husband catting around. This is about the wife, not the husband. She gets off on the surrender.”

Bobby looked towards the door, “And you think Bailey wants to fuck me?”

Zoe smiled, “No, I think that horny girl would take us all, but she really wants a crack at Becca.”

Bobby turned to Becca, “What did Bailey say to you at the door?”

Becca was silent for a minute but then looked her husband right in the eye, “I found myself very turned on by Bailey. At one point my fingers were oily from the pizza and I reached down to wipe my hands on my napkin. But instead, I snuck my hand into my shorts and used the oil to rub myself. Bailey somehow saw it and, as she was leaving, she said she would love to lick the pizza grease off of my clit.”

Zoe raised her eyebrows and smirked, “Got it in one.”


Early the next morning, as Bobby was making coffee, his phone gave an alert that he had a new email. It was from his boss asking that he call.

“Hey Alton, this is Bobby Morrison. I have a new cell number and...”

“Bobby! Are you safe?”

“Yes, is everything there ok?”

“No. Last night someone broke into the office, and when I say broke, in I mean they used a sledge hammer to get in.”

“What was taken?”

“We are not sure, but there were only a couple of areas targeted. One was my office, one was Human Resources, and another was your desk. We think your personnel file is missing. Client files were ransacked as well.”

“Do you think...”

“Yea, I do. Shit, this is getting serious!”

“Alton, there is a lot I need to tell you but now is not the time or place. When I was attacked, you called someone. Do you remember?”

“Yea, they were my first call. The head guy is some kinda pissed!”

“Do you have any idea what else they took or what they were looking for in your office?”

“They went through my sticky notes on my desk! I know because they were all moved, like someone read them and then dropped them. I am sure some were related to you and this...”

“Situation?”

“Look, I have no idea where you are, but stay away from here until this gets resolved. As far as pay is concerned, I can talk to HR about family leave pay or something.”

“Don’t worry about us, we ... are fine.”


Jimmy stepped through the revolving door and entered the lobby of the huge casino and hotel. He got the blast of cold air-conditioned air mixed with the smell of old cocktails, old people and a shabby sadness. Reno was not Vegas. Reno was where old people went to gamble. They drove their motorhomes and parked in the casino’s special parking lot, walked their dogs, drank their beer, then went inside to gamble. There was row after row of slot machines that mostly consumed Social Security checks. In the past few days, he had seen times where there was not a machine idol.

Jimmy stepped into the elevator from the hotel/casino lobby. It was nearly impossible to go anywhere without going through the casino. The elevators were in the casino, the door led into the casino, the restaurants were in the casino.

He had just returned from the Reno attorney’s office that was still processing ... whatever. He had no real idea why he was in Reno or what the secret mission Mr. Black, the senior partner at the firm, had sent him on. He did get to drive the cool AMG that belonged to the Senior Partner, but since arriving in Reno, things had just been boring! But his instructions had been to wait on a reply. So, he waited.

As he rode the elevator, Jimmy’s mind began to wander. He really wished people would call him something else. “Jimmy” did not sound dignified enough for an attorney. Not that the past couple of days had been anything dignified, more like messenger boy. But they could at least call him Jim or even James!

Jimmy was too distracted to notice he was not alone in the elevator. The two men riding with him did not fit in with the typical retiree throwing away their money. They were younger, darker skin, black hair and dark glasses.

They also did not speak the whole elevator ride.


Becca had wondered in the past what the ultimate expression of wealth might be. This day she had added another sign that you did not live like everyone else. She had gone looking and had found TWO sets of washer/dryers!

She had started one washing machine, the one near the guest bedroom, with towels and dirty clothes. But since there was another set of machines, this one between the master suite and the library/office, she decided to start washing some of the new clothes they had purchased. She pulled all of the pins and tags off a load’s worth and had started the machine. Once she was sure the machine was running as she intended, Becca notice a door past the dryer. Maybe she could do a little exploring on her own!

The door led to a huge walk-in closet lined in cedar. There were drawers built into the walls and racks for shoes. Looking at the empty racks for shoes, she wondered what it would take to fill it up! At the other end was another door, so she continued to explore.

Just past the door was an alcove with mirrors and a small platform. Two other doors could be seen. One led to another closet the same size as she just left, and just as empty, while the other led into the master bathroom. Becca turned around for a moment to get oriented. The huge master suite was set up so that the bedroom did not need large dressers or shelves. Soiled clothes could be moved from the closet space to the washing machine and then taken right back to the closet without ever going through the bedroom or the rest of the house. Because the dressing room, or at least that was what Becca called it in her mind, was connected to the closets, someone could shower, apply makeup, go directly to the closets to dress and then check the whole outfit in the huge floor to ceiling mirrors, all before stepping into the bedroom or the rest of the house. Everything about the house was well thought out, very elegant, and very functional.

Becca’s experience in the master bath had been limited to being bound in the shower and given a series of enemas. She decided to look further.

There was a toilet closet with a bidet. The double sink vanity was huge with a swivel seat like you would see in a salon, plus built-in drawers nearby for makeup or hair products. But past those was the tub and shower.

The shower was to the left and was even bigger than Becca remembered, with a half dozen shower heads both fixed into the ceiling and curved wall, but also some that could be hand held. The small blue tiles and the gray floor created a half circle. The tub was opposite the shower alcove and was more than adequate for five. The entire space was covered in the slate gray stone and there were drains all through the space.

Becca wandered back to the laundry area as the wash load she had started was almost finished. But her thoughts were on the closets and bathroom.

Why were they all living in the guest part of the house when they could be living over here?


Bobby related what his boss had told him. “We need to be very careful. Someone is going to a lot of trouble to hunt us down.”

“Well, as far as hideouts go, this is a pretty cool place to hunker down!” Becca replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.