Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Bobby was a creature of habit. He had been waking up at six AM for years and his body was not going let that pattern go without a fight. Even though he did not have to catch a train or flight, he still woke within five minutes of the same time every morning.

Instead of fighting it, he slipped out of the bed, leaving his two lovers quietly snoring and went to start the coffee. Next, he noticed the boxes with the new computers he had left on the table the day before. He waited until the coffee was ready, poured himself a cup, then began opening the packaging for his computer. He then began the long process of the initial setup.

He was going through the email setup portion when he saw he had an email for the security firm that was guarding the gate to the house. Someone there wanted to speak to him. He emailed back and set a time to walk to the front gate.

Bobby slipped over to the master suite on the other side of the house a took a quick shower there so as not to disturb the girls. They had shown him the clothes they bought for him in the spare bedroom so he grabbed the first pair of slacks he came across. He found a pair of boxers and a dress shirt then went through both to remove any tags or pins. He got dressed and found a pair of slip-on shoes and some socks.

The gate house was actually on the outside of the wall, but had a sturdy door that allowed access through it. Bobby saw that there was a doorbell next to the door and pushed it. He also saw the camera pointed towards the doorway.

After just a moment he heard someone working the door locks and it swung open. Bobby was startled that a very petite girl with coffee toned skin invited him inside. While even shorter that Zoe, she moved with a confident air of a predatory cat. Her tight black pants framed a strong firm ass, and her dark hair was pulled through the back of a ball cap. He was sure he saw some kind of bulge from a gun under her jacket but also realized that she was wear some kind of vest!

“Hi, I am Bailey Kolo. Thanks for coming.”

“A pleasure to meet you. I am Robert Morrison, but everyone calls me Bobby.”

“You’re the client. Would you prefer we call you Mr. Morrison or Bobby?”

“Bobby please.”

“As you wish. There are a couple of items we needed to discuss. First, is to tell you about the blind mail drop.” She handed him a small piece of paper, “This is the address where you can forward you mail. Notice it’s a San Bruno address. We will bring your mail to you three times a week. This address can also receive packages. If there is something urgent, let us know and we can get it to you quicker than the regular drop off days. You can also use the address for anything official such as changing the address on your license. Does that all make sense?”

“Yes, I think that is very clear and complete.”

“Good, the second is Mr. Black wanted me to give this to you right away.” She handed Bobby a number of envelopes. “Mr. Black got your mail.” He tucked those in his pocket.

“Third, Mr. Black has told us this is a long-term contract. He suggested that this detail might be able to use the gatehouse as a residence. How would you feel about someone on the detail living here?”

“All three, ah agents?”

Bailey smiled, “No, we call them personnel, and we have tripled up for the time being but figure there will be a time when the situation is less intense, at least that is what Mr. Black has indicated. Is that your impression as well?”

“I sure hope so. We just don’t know at this point in time.”

Bailey nodded, “Well, for the moment, we are staffed at three unless there is another need like yesterday. By the way, I was concerned we did not have an escort for you yesterday.”

“I should have said something, but I am able to...”

“Take care of yourself? We are your security team. It’s our job to take care of you, not yours. Your job is to run away! Are we on the same page?”

“I am not helpless! I have training and experience in a number of combat and martial arts. I would have a very hard time running away if you were being attacked, especially if it was on my behalf.”

“So ... tough guy?”

“Yea, at least kinda.”

“I would like to find a way to discourage that mindset. One day you need to let me show you the difference between the gym and the street.”

“You? It’s not polite to ask this but, how much do you weight?”

“When I am on your back and choking you out, and I will be, I will let you take a guess how much I weigh. By the way, the correct answer is ‘enough to kick your ass.’ Do I offend you?”

“No! Would you be offended if I said I am looking forward to that?”

“Not at all.”

“Let’s find a time and place...”

“One more thing. I want to check in with you regarding how many are in the house and how frequently you expect guests.”

“So, living here is myself, my wife Becca, and our ... friend Zoe. We are not anticipating any guests except for Mr. Black at this time.”

“Bobby, our business means we see a lot of things. You don’t have to explain or justify anything to me that is not illegal. I heard about the shopping trip yesterday. The girls got kind of frisky with each other and some people around them. That is ok. Have fun! Run around in a towel if you want! We are here to keep you safe,” then Bailey winked at him! Clearly someone saw them yesterday.

“Have you met Zoe and Becca?”

“No, not yet. Patty and Carol had a good time shopping with them so I am excited to meet them.”

“So, how about coming to dinner tonight? You can meet the rest of the household and we can get to know you.”


Bobby walked into the kitchen to find Becca and Zoe drinking coffee at the breakfast table.

“Where have you been?”

“The lead for the security staff wanted to give me the mail and to talk through a couple of things.”

Becca took a sip then asked, “What is the security guy like.”

“Well, it is not a guy. Her name is Bailey and she is ... interesting.”

“What do you mean ‘interesting’?”

“She wants to kick my ass.”

Both girls at the same time said “What?”


In Becca’s mind, the task for the day was to explore, or at least begin to explore. The idea was to at least get a general layout of the house, stand in each room and be able to plan and prioritize.

It did not work out quite that way.

Considering they had been in the garage the day before, that seemed like the place to start. It was also the furthest point to the left of the entrance and Great Room.

The three found themselves next to the two vehicles they had discovered the day before. The three started opening drawers and cabinet doors. They found lots of parts, tools and car care products, normal things you might find in a garage.

But something was bothering Bobby. His profession was seeing what others don’t see in terms of dangers or safety violations. He also was tasked with uncovering fraudulent records or practices. While Zoe and Becca moved to the back wall, Bobby pulled the drawers open three time staring at the contents trying to nail down what was bothering him. Finally, it was the container of hand cleaner that tipped him off. It had never been opened and the seal was still in place. It had never been used. He went through the drawers for the fourth time and realized everything was like that. Everything was new, just waiting to be used. Weird.

“Bobby, come look at this,” he heard Becca call out.

Becca pointed, “This whole back wall is meant to roll up. What is behind here and how do you get to it?”

“There is a door over here,” Zoe said from the far corner of the room. When she tried the knob, it was unlocked. What was revealed was an odd shaped passageway about eight feet long that led away from the where the cars were. At the end was a door to the left, while mops and brooms and stuff was hanging on the wall to the right. There was a narrow set of stairs that were at the end of the short hall.

They walked down the hallway and to the door on the left wall. Zoe was in the front so she opened it and stepped forward.

“Wow, I had no idea this was here,” She whispered. When all three were through the door, they were amazed at the gym and workout studio in front of them. It was a space as wide as the garage on the other side of the roll up door, but was twice as deep. The whole far wall was glass. There were free weights, treadmills, bikes, machines, chin up bars, and across part of the space a padded floor. Everything looked unused if not brand new.

“This room is bigger than our house in San Francisco. We have our own gym membership!” Becca joked.

Zoe walked over to the treadmill, while Becca and Bobby walked to the windows. “This place confuses me,” she whispered to her husband. “Look out there. There is a paved area with benches and flower beds. I don’t remember seeing that from the kitchen, did you?”

“No, but look.” Bobby pointed to the right, “The guest bedroom wing juts out so that you can’t see this small garden or the gym windows from the rest of the house. It’s almost its own private space.”

Becca pointed further into the garden, “The tall spruce trees form a screen on two sides and the security wall on the other side.”

“But how do you get down to that garden?”

“Not sure. We have more to explore.”

“But we will be in good shape to do it! What a workout room!”

“Let’s keep looking,” Becca called to Zoe.

The next logical place was back the way they had come but up the stairs they had seen at the end of the hall. The wooden stairs were narrow and switched back as they climbed higher. There was a door at the top landing but it was unlocked too. When they went in, it was clear this was a fully furnished studio apartment. There was a small kitchenette on the far wall, while a bed was to the left. High window let in some light but did not provide any view towards the back of the house towards the mystery garden. In the far corner was a small bathroom with a shower. A window looked out the end of the building and, when Bobby craned his neck, could see the driveway.

They went back down the stairs to the gym and tried to get oriented again. Bobby looked up at the exposed rafters and realized how the staggered roofline created the small living space with the high windows. Once he got everything lined up in his head, he deduced that there might be a bathroom along the far wall connected to the gym. He was right. Behind a louvered door was a bathroom that ran almost the length of the far wall. There were two shower stalls, a toilet closet, sinks and a big closet space.

Becca asked, “Zoe, did your dad have this house built?”

Zoe shook her head, “No, I think the house dates back to about when Stanford University was founded or just after that. I was told my dad bought it and renovated it.”

Becca nodded her head, “So this was not your dad’s design. These rooms were here, or something before he bought it.”

Bobby had walked over to the wall opposite the huge windows, “I don’t think so, well, not completely. Look at this wall around the roll up door. I think these match some of the exterior siding. It’s a different color now but it is the same texture.” He pointed up at the staggered portion of the rafters, “That was added later. The materials are different. I think the garage and apartment were part of the original, while this portion was added later, maybe by Kenny Greene.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.