Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Bobby was not home when the girls got back from clothes shopping. He was still out buying replacement computers. With the help of the two security guards, it only took about twenty minutes to empty the back of the Suburban.

The little exploring that they had done revealed that the house was really two houses connected by the kitchen and Great Room. The master suite and office area were to the right of the front door, while a huge guest suite, where the three had been sleeping, was to the left. The left side also included four more bedrooms, including Zoe’s old room, and two more full bathes. Bobby had mentioned that he had found a half bath off of the Great Room but so far Becca and Zoe had not seen it.

To save time, all of the shopping packages were put in one of the smaller guest rooms on the left side of the house. There was room in the closet to hang everything, but just barely. The rest of the bags and boxes were placed on the floor and bed. When the two security women left to return to the gate house, Zoe and Becca sorted everything by who the clothes belonged to. Bobby’s clothes stayed in that room while Becca and Zoe’s new clothes went into the adjoining bedroom.

This took the better part of an hour and neither one had changed out of their “shopping” dresses. Zoe and Becca had just sat down with a glass of wine when Bobby came through the door with two computer boxes under his arm. He was so excited for Becca to see her new computer. But those thoughts did not survive his first look at the sexy red dress, her exposed legs and the nipples poking through the material. He then got a look at Zoe, and thoughts of computers or external drives was gone. What he did remember was the idea Zoe had sent him in a text.

“Good evening girls. I see shopping went well.”

Becca smiled, “You have no idea. We got some great outfits for you and for us.”

Bobby tilted his head, “Well, let’s start with this one here. Bee, stand up.” Becca stood up and he took her hand and led her a few steps from the couch. He circled her very slowly, all the while touching her bare arms, her exposed neck, just below the hem of her dress, and her face. His touch was very light and teasing. Becca began to squirm.

“Bee, is the dress the only thing you’re wearing?”

“Only the dress and the sandals, sir.”

Bobby had circled behind her. “Let’s make sure.” He then changed his approach by reaching around and roughly mauling Becca breasts through the material of the dress. Becca’s knees gave out and Bobby ended up supporting most of her weight with his hands.

“Feet apart.”

The shifting of her stance gave her the chance to regain her balance even though her husband continued to squeeze and rub her breasts. Bobby ended the attack by finding and giving both of her nipples a good pinch. Becca let out a little squeak.

“Ok, no bra, but what about down here...” Bobby pulled the red dress upwards until the hem was at his wife’s waist. He then ran his hands around her hip and across her strong ass. Again, his touch was light and teasing. After a few minutes of this treatment, he reached around to touch her sex.

“Oooh, someone is pretty hot.”

Bobby ran his fingers lightly across her vulva and danced lightly across her clit. He then abruptly pulled his hand away.

Becca let out her breath with a soft but urgent, “Nooo.”

“Bee, did Zoe tease you today? Did she keep you on edge”

“Yes, sir.”

“How?”

“With her fingers, and sometimes her tongue. She also made me walk around the mall in this dress and people stared at me.”

“No, Zoe did not do that, I did that. Zoe suggested teasing you, but I told Zoe to find you a slutty dress to wear. I said I wanted it so short, you could not help but flash a few people. Did you do that? Did some of the people at the mall see your wet, hungry pussy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“How did that make you feel?”

“It made it worse.”

“Worse?”

“It made my pussy get wetter and the ache for your touch worse. I was so turned on and then the kid that helped us carry the packages was behind me when we were on the escalator. I am sure he could see me drip! Then the shoes, and the dresses and everything. I can feel my pussy clench right now thinking about what we did and how it made me feel.”

“Bee, do you want to cum?”

“Oh yes, yes sir. Please let me cum.”

“Are you willing to purchase that cum?”

“Sir?”

“I want you to know how valuable those orgasms are, those ones that build for hours and are in my control, the ones that will make you feel like you can’t breathe, are my orgasms, the ones that I can give you. Do you want to go there? It will cost you.”

“Oh, please, please, yes.”

“How do you want to cum. My fingers or Zoe’s tongue?”

“Fuck, I want you to fuck me!”

Smack!

Bobby’s handprint began to glow where his hand landed or Becca’s right ass cheek. “That was not what I asked, so the price for you to cum has gone up. Do you want to cum?”

“Yes!”

“Finger or tongue?”

“Finger sir”

“Finger it is, but here is the price. I was going to give you five swats on each cheek, but now it’s ten. Are you ready to pay that price?”

“Yes sir!”

Bobby looked at Zoe, “Strip.” Zoe was naked before the echo died.

“Come kneel right here.” Bobby pointed to a spot just in front and to the right of Becca.

“Zoe, you did good today. I will reward you later, but for now, take one long lick.”

Zoe buried her face between Becca’s legs while the brunette threw her head back and moaned.

Smack, Smack

“That is one.”

Zoe had slid back from Becca. Bobby reached around and found his wife’s clit with his index finger but only touched lightly and slowly.

Smack, Smack

“That is two. Do you want to cum Becca?” Again, he played with her clit.

“Yes, yes, yes.”

Smack, Smack

“That is three. If you want to cum, ask for the price.” He was making circles around her clit without touching it.”

“Please! Spank me again!”

Smack, Smack

“That is four. But all of this had gotten my cock hard. Zoe, take my cock out.” Bobby continued to slowly masturbate Becca as she watched her friend pull her husband’s cock out of his pants.

Bobby stopped moving his finger, “What do you need?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.