Cruise Ship Encounter - Cover

Cruise Ship Encounter

by Falatio

Copyright© 2022 by Falatio

Erotica Sex Story: Sex in a broken Elevator

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

I’m standing at the elevator on the second floor of our cruise ship, waiting for the doors to open, daydreaming of this lady I’d seen in the buffet line. A beautiful woman, with huge breasts busting out of this little flowery Chiffon summer dress. The hemline stopping a few inches above her knees, her little sandals, her reddish brown hair up in a bun. Man she was a sexy old bird. I only say this because she’s one of the only ladies on this ship, that’s even close to my age, as I am surrounded by university hard body’s. She caught me looking at her a couple times. I’m almost certain I caught a tiny smile come once, just as she spun away, only to head to a table with a gentleman and three little ones. Damn, too bad. But I’m sure I’ll be thinking about her alone in my room tonight.

She was the kind of material I can have a long slow stroke about. As the doors open a young couple jumps in front of me, giggling, holding hands and all snuggly. Young love I’m thinking, sexy little thing, just clinging onto her man arms, about five foot three, cute as a button and her Dude was six feet plus, and full of muscles.

They’re both in their swimsuits heading to the pool I’m certain. I’m thinking to myself lucky bastard, getting to play with that hot little body. As I’m trying not to stare at that cute little ass, the elevator door opens at the next floor and who walks on, but that hot babe from breakfast, and she’s alone. I looked right into her eyes with a little head nod and a smile, she gives me a little smile back then turned around facing the doors as they closed, to take us to our destined floor.

Suddenly the car slams to a stop, as the lights go out, leaving us in the pitch dark. The young girl beside me screeches, as well as my friend standing in front of me. A couple more jerks from the car, and these ladies are starting to freak out. The woman from the morning steps backwards pinning me against the wall. I wrap my arms around her from behind slightly yelling, “It’s Ok, everything is going to be Ok, I’m an electrician, it’s all going to be ok.” Not as if I know anything about elevators but it seems to work for the moment. They quiet a bit and seem to be buying it.

“Everything is going to be Ok” I say in a softer voice, they appear to calm themselves, “we just have to stay calm. Maintenance will get us out of here. It just takes a while, let’s just be calm,” I continue.

I notice this lady doesn’t seem to be moving away from me, she has actually reached up and grabbed my arms, and kind of squeezed me tighter to her. I have my left arm across her shoulders, my right arm just under her breasts. I can feel the weight of her breast on my right arm and damn, I don’t think she’s wearing a bra. But anyway, I’m standing there holding her for what seems like ten or so minutes, when she starts to squirm a little. Shifting her weight from one foot to the other, and in the process, grinding her lovely ass into my groin. OMG,, I’m starting to feel it, and regretting the fact I left the cabin this morning without underwear, wearing just my sweatpants. All of a sudden to the startle of everyone, there’s a pounding on the outer shell. “Is everybody OK in there?”

“Yes we’re all ok,” the hunky dude beside me yells.

His girlfriend starts yelling “help us, get us out of here.”

The would be rescuer responded “We can’t open the door until we can restore power, I’m sorry but you ‘re going to be there for a while, just stay calm.”

Well, this isn’t what the ladies wanted to hear, and I can feel the panic starting to set in to my friend, who is continuing to press me against the back wall. Again, I start to assure her we’re going to be fine. She squeezes me a little tighter, and actually leans her head back on my shoulder a little bit. WOW! I tighten my grip on her and whisper in her ear, “just relax, we’re going to be fine.” She leans her head back into me a little more while shifting her stance again. Oh oh, now I’m in trouble. I can feel myself starting to grow, the little throbbing that starts just when you go from soft to a place I do not want to be right now. I’m thinking, I better start thinking of ugly things or I’m going to embarrass myself big time here.

All the while the couple next to us are in what I can only imagine as a tight embrace of their own. He keeps softly telling his little lady the crap I’m selling, ‘just be calm’ he’s saying.I start listening closer to them, my god I think he’s kissing her. For sure, I can hear their soft kissing noises. My friend has to be hearing it also. Now that’s even making things worse, I have got to get my mind off this. So, I lean into my lady’s ear and say “My name is Scott”, what’s yours?”

“Kerry “she says with a little pull on my arms.”

“That’s a beautiful name, I’m glad to meet you Kerry.”

“It could have been in a better circumstance” she says, and shifts her stance again and presses into me.

Well now I can feel myself getting larger, she has to be able to feel me on her ass through that skimpy little fabric she’s wearing. What’s going on here? Is she doing this on purpose? She does it again, and again pulls my arms a little tighter to her. What the hell do I do now to stop my guy from growing, this chick, I’m sure is doing it on purpose. This is too much, I’m going to get brave here and lean into her ear, almost touching it and whisper, “are you still ok,” and a Little closer again, actually letting my lips brush her ear “We’re going to be fine”. I hear this tiny little noise and she tilts her head back again. I’m certain she’s urging me to do it again as she grinds me a little. I’m going for it, what do I have to lose?

My cock is already hard, I’m certain she is doing this on purpose. I lean in and give her ear a little nibble waiting for her response, and nothing. I carry on and nibble a little more. I actually softly suck her earlobe in between my lips, and she moves my hand down slightly on her belly. OMG, she’s into this. I press my hand into her a little, pulling her back into me, and giving her a grind of my own. She tilts her head away exposing her neck and I start kissing my way down it, soft little kisses, little tiny sucks on her flesh, working my way down her neck onto her shoulder. I give her a firm bite, right at the point where her neck meets her shoulder, and she makes a little yip. The girl next to us says “Is everything ok?”

“Yes, yes” Kerry says, “I just thought I felt it move.”

Wholly fuck what was I thinking, with my cock hard as a rock by now, this chick turning me on more and more by the minute, I completely forgot about the youngsters beside us. But this didn’t seem to bother Kerry one little bit, as she coaxed me back to where I was with another of her head leans. As I went back to her neck, I was intercepted in the still pitch black, by a very receptive pair of lips, I started kissing her over her shoulder trying not to make any noises, but that is almost Impossible and Kerry doesn’t seem to care at all. She starts to stick her tongue in my mouth, a very passionate wet kiss, and absolutely purposefully, starts a rotating grind with her tight ass, pressing my cock between her and my leg. Her hand leaves mine, from where it was resting on her midsection, and reaches around under my arm, and rubs my cock through my sweatpants. Holy crap this lady is aggressive. she’s rubbing hard, grabbing at my cock, squeezing it hard, jacking it downward through the material of my sweats.

She is driving me fucking wild and I’m losing it. I lower my hand down slowly, sliding it toward the top of her mound, waiting for a reaction, she actually opens her stance a little, giving me the green light, she wants me to touch it. She is squeezing my cock so hard right now it almost hurts. But I’m certainly not going to complain, as I slide my hand down towards her pussy. The material of her dress is so thin, I feel the pubic hair. cut to a tiny thin line leading right to her button. How is this possible? I can feel her everything right through the fabric, that’s when I realise she isn’t wearing any underwear. It’s no wonder she’s been so receptive, she’s probably been horny since she boarded the ship. Wandering the deck, watching all these college boys with their muscles. Feeling the ocean breeze blow up under her skirt, airing her probably perpetually moist pussy, from all the staring eyes at her glorious breasts.

She’s not a frightened little mouse, she’s been dictating this whole episode, controlling my every move. She knew exactly what her ass grinding was doing to me, and didn’t hesitate for a second grabbing my cock, stroking it downward like an expert. Knowing how it doesn’t let my cock fully inflate, yet keeping constant swelling pressure on my head, driving me fucking wild., and now feeling her pantyless mound feeling her already swollen clit, like a little hard blue berry just waiting for me to rub it.

Did I hit the jackpot or what? I start to circle her clit with my middle finger, and hear a sigh as she pushes her hips forward to meet my hand. To my amazement, the sigh didn’t come from Kerry, it came from the couple in the other corner. Is this shit happening? Are they playing too? I listen close, and for fuck sakes they are rubbing each other as well! My lady doesn’t like this interruption, she puts her hand back on mine and starts my hand rubbing her again. She starts me rubbing her up and down her slit, as she’s grinding her hips in a circling, motion.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.