Zilas - the Trip West 1873 - Cover

Zilas - the Trip West 1873

Copyright© 2022 by Techman1952

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In 1873 Zilas Jones, a photographer, is about to be arrested for distributing pornography in Philadelphia. Having always wanted to see the west, he sells everything and starts his trip. This is his story… Beastiality is mentioned but not graphically described!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

October 14, 2023

The next morning I was hungry, the girls were laying in bed with me, all of us were naked. I couldn’t examine any of them very much, I had to pee. I went out the back stairs to the newly cleaned outhouse’s. They smelled much better, lime had been spread over the entire surface area of the pit. The seat had been scrubbed and while it didn’t smell like roses, it didn’t smell like fresh shit either. The morning paper sat next to each hole, there were three, with a two foot high partition between them. It was a nice touch and the paper could be enjoyed while not having to hold your breath!

I went back upstairs, after asking for a large pot of coffee and five cups to be delivered to my room. I had no sooner arrived than the coffee arrived toted by my new manager herself. I told her that I was impressed with the outhouses and the addition of the newspapers. She thanked me and thanked me again for being awarded the job as manager. I noticed she was looking at the still sleeping, mostly naked females occupying almost all of the bed.

“Where do you sleep?” She asked.

I laughed so hard I woke the girls up! When I explained what she had asked, they all laughed too.

We started talking and found out her name was Sally Cartwright, she was twenty eight, she had been married, her husband had been killed in the same attack that had killed Georgia’s parents. She was kicked off the train because no single women were allowed, she was able to keep her wagon and her belongings. The girls caught Sally looking between Sonja’s legs directly at her pussy. That instigated the attack the girls made that ended up with Sally naked with her pussy being eaten by Tyra, while she was attempting to swallow my dick. The other girls were offering tips on improving her oral skills. I dipped my wick in the wells of happiness of three of them, Sally being the first. Watching my spend being sucked from the pussy of a freshly fucked pussy was inspiring to say the least. Georgia watched as I ate Tyra out and made her cum. She said she had only cum once by a man in all the fucking she experienced. She orgasmed every time she had been with her sister. I watched her get eaten out by Vera, I showed them how to 69. They loved it and every girl then had to experience it.

As much as I love eating pussy, it does not provide sustenance! Coffee doesn’t either. So around 11:30, we got dressed and all went down to the cafe for an excellent lunch. The O’Brian’s were happy, Paddy was there having his lunch also. In fact I noticed that the atmosphere inside the cafe was much more jovial. Sally found out what had happened to Georgia, boy was she pissed! She remembered the name of the wagonmaster, a guy named Clint Armstrong. I will remember it! Payback is a bitch! After lunch we all went down to the bank. We finally made it! I asked to speak with the manager, he was one of the people whose wife and twelve year old daughter had been kidnapped. He was effusive in his praise and in thanking me for my part in saving his family and the town. I charged him with the responsibility of notifying the former owners of those properties I was giving back the ownership of, free of charge. I also made a limited amount of funds available for low interest loans to those reinstated property owners that needed to make repairs. I had him establish accounts for each of the girls in the account of a thousand dollars each, this included Georgia and Sally. I found that there was already an account for both the saloon and the hotel. Combined they held almost ten thousand dollars. I had him create a sub account that would have a minimum balance of a thousand dollars, available to Sally, she could use that money for upkeep or improvements as needed. I gave her a generous salary and gave all employees a fifteen percent raise effective immediately. I also had him establish a draw account to pay the Pinkerton Detective Agency for their work. I sent the girls off to the dressmaker to get Georgia outfitted, and pick up their previous orders if they were ready.

Next I went to the county courthouse and registered the change of ownership of all of the properties, restoring ownership to those who Bart had cheated. I also made all taxes current.

I next went to the stable and had the mules hitched up to my newly repaired wagon, Clyde had done an excellent job. I helped the stable boy put on the tack, so it didn’t take long. I drove Bert and Ernie down to the gunsmith’s store. I showed him the guns I had collected. I had him inspect all of the weapons and we discarded those he felt were beyond help. He made an offer of $450 on just over half of them along with their holsters and scabbards.

Next I went to my General Store, I gave my store Manager a list of things to take to the ranch, and asked for his help in bringing the rest of the guns into the store. He handed the list to his wife Catherine to start pulling. Their ten year old daughter Julie sometimes helped.

The last stop for the day was the saloon, I had to select a manager. I hope to be able to find one amongst the present staff. There were only a few customers, two standing at the bar, five playing poker at one of the tables in the corner. One of the five seemed to have a lot of money in front of him, I didn’t know him, he wasn’t from around here. I motioned for Paddy to come over to me. “Take a new deck of cards to the table in about ten minutes. Wait for a new deal, swap out the decks, don’t let anyone argue or resist, take the old deck. I want you to count the cards, as you count the face cards and the aces, set them aside. Then in another ten minutes to bring me the number of cards that you counted as well as the face cards and aces you pulled. And bring me a beer please.”

While waiting for Paddy to bring me the beer, I watched the flow of the poker game. One of the things Kuan Lee taught in Tai Chi was that in all things there was a flow, a pattern, all you had to do was observe. Some things were complicated, others were not, given enough time they could be figured out. An example he used was a dandelion, all living things are part of the cycle of life. The simple version is birth, reproduction, then death. The more complex the organism the more complex the flow becomes. The dandelion has one of the fastest cycles. A seed floats on the wind until it lands in a place favorable for life, if it isn’t the seed eventually dies, if it is, seemingly overnight the seed develops into a plant, a stem shoots up with a bud on its end. The bud opens becomes fertilized and the flower becomes a ball of seeds that at the appropriate time float away in the wind to repeat the cycle. The original plant continues this cycle until it eventually dies. In the meantime, it has produced hundreds or even thousands of copies of itself.

I watched for patterns, who was dealing, who was winning. I watched each shuffle of the deck, how the cards were dealt, how each man held his cards, how each man handled himself if he won, or if he lost. I especially watched the new man, I was familiar with the other four. It didn’t take long to see that the new guy won more than the others, especially when he dealt, his shuffling was practiced but intentionally made errors melding the cards together especially after the cut. While I couldn’t spot the card being held out, I had no doubt it was happening. In watching his facial expressions, I could tell when he intentionally lost a hand to keep the others believing that they were going to get their money back.

By this time Paddy had delivered the new deck, the new man saying it wasn’t necessary, Paddy immediately picked up the old deck and retreated behind the bar. He brought everything I had asked for, including the beer. Out of sight I looked at the note he had given me, there were 53 cards, before looking at them I ran my finger over the edges of each card and found nicks at two locations on each card, I separated them by the location of the imperfections and looked at each group of four cards. Each group had a specific value of card, an ace, king, queen, etc. Then I discreetly shuffled them and used the second mark to separate them. I had four groups of five cards, now they were divided by suite, spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds. Someone was cheating, since I knew the Mayor, the Manager of the Bank, the Owner/Operator of the grainery, and the Gunsmith, I had a pretty good idea who it was.

I unbuttoned my suite coat, I could draw with it buttoned, but why tempt fate? I approached the poker player’s beer in my left hand, “Do you fellas mind if I watch a spell?” Putting on a country hick accent, though thinking about it after I said it (of course) because it didn’t go with the new suit. It did alert those that knew me that something was up. They all assented, the cheater suggested I pull up a chair and join the game. I declined saying I wasn’t a very good poker player. He made a joke about that being the best kind of player, everybody laughed. The cheater was dealing, being closer I saw him deal off the bottom of the deck. I drew my Colt and pointed it directly between his eyes. That 0.44 inch hole in the end of my barrel looks like it’s 1 inch wide when it’s lined up with your eyes! Movement of any sort stopped at the entire table.

“Mister, if you even so much as twitch that left hand, I ‘m going to give you a third eye, and that’s going to piss me off because it’s going to put a hole in my wall behind you! It’s also going to make a big mess, with about half of your admittedly small brain, hair, and skull splattered on it also! You won’t be able to clean it up, even though it will definitely and literally be your mess!” Speaking to the rest of the players I asked

“Anyone else have a gun? Please point it at this cheater! No, you shut you fucking mouth, or I’ll shut it permanently!” When he purposely tried to distract everyone by claiming his innocence.

When two of the players had pointed their guns at him, I holstered my Colt, then walked around the table to his left arm. As I reached for it, his hand started to move upward, I grabbed his forearm lifting it up toward the ceiling. A derringer extended from his sleeve and discharged a fifty caliber slug into my ceiling. I continued moving his arm up and behind his head. Holding it there with my left hand, I reached with my right hand to right arm and exposed his wrist and the holdout card by pulling back his sleeve. Holding his right hand flat on the table I pulled my Colt again, flipping it in the air, catching it by the barrel and slamming the butt of the grip down onto his index and middle fingers just as hard as I could!

The man screamed, the others at the table and for that matter, the room, cringed at the pitiless and heartless act. But I knew he would never be able to bottom deal another deck again. until he learned to do it with his left hand, but that is very difficult to learn. Then again, maybe he learned a lesson. Also, he wasn’t dead, I was within my rights to have shot him between the eyes, because of the mechanism holding the Derringer.

I told the swamper to fetch the Doctor for the cheater, whose name was Simon LaRue. The Sheriff was walking in the doors as I spoke. I’ll let the others tell him what happened. I grabbed Simon by his chin and while staring directly into his eyes I stated.

“I almost killed you today, I was within my rights to have done so! Instead I made it more difficult for you to cheat. I suggest you find another line of business, perhaps as a drummer (a salesman) you have the countenance for it. We are taking the money on the table, I’m taking twenty dollars, the rest will be divided four ways and given to the other players. I assume you have more money on you (he nodded), the Sheriff may fine you. You are permanently banned from my establishment. If I see you here again, I’ll kill you where you stand!”

I told Paddy that we were having a mandatory meeting of all employees at ten o’clock tomorrow morning. Anybody who missed the meeting could pick up the wages owed them at noon, their services were no longer needed.

I drove the wagon back to the stable, and helped the boy unhitch and curry the mules. Leading them to the water trough, then into their stalls. Then giving each some hay and a mixture of oats and corn. They were going to be working for the next couple of days. It was almost seven and past time for supper, so I walked to the hotel looking at the sign, and thinking about its name, and the saloon’s, as well as the General Store. Then I remembered I needed a name and a registered brand for the ranch. Maybe girls could do better at coming up with the names.

The girls had a great day shopping, trying on dresses, and looking at new merchandise at the General Store. They had added some things to my order, but that was fine with me. I asked them to please hold off telling me more until supper. As we were leaving, I stopped at the front desk and asked Sally to arrange for two tubs in the girls room with hot water, soap and plenty of towels. I also invited her to join us for supper and the bath after. She called for someone to cover the front desk, and happily joined us.

Of course we went to the cafe, everyone was happy and playful. Mary welcomed us and led us to a table in the back corner, Maggie came out for a moment to say hello. She recommended that night’s special so that’s what we ordered. The girls then regaled me with the stories of their day. Georgia was ebullient having never shopped like that in her life, much less had girlfriends to enjoy it with. She was beautiful in her new dress and shoes. She looks totally different than she did a few days ago. I would be willing to bet that her former clients wouldn’t be able to recognize her. I asked the girls to think about names for my various businesses. When they started throwing out ridiculous but funny names I reminded them that I wanted them to seriously think about them. The food was excellent, the company wonderful. I left a very good tip for Mary. As I paid the bill I asked her if she would like to model for me sometime, she nodded yes. That could be interesting.

Back at the hotel and up to our rooms we found the tubs side by side in the girls room, both three quarters full of steaming hot water. We stripped and we had a marvelous time getting clean, especially the naughty little bits.

As I had requested my cameras and light diffusers, which were open and waiting for me to adjust them. The girls looked at me after seeing the cameras, not one of them had ever had a photograph taken of them. I was going to fix that problem.

First I brought the lanterns from my bedroom, then I used a dark blue blanket as a backdrop by hanging it on the wall with nails. Then I adjusted the lanterns with their reflector’s aimed at the diffusers, then with Tyra standing in front of the backdrop. Using Sally and Sonja to move the two diffusers I looked through the camera lens, focusing on Tyra’s face. Then I judged the quality of the light by having the girls move the diffusers in small increments until I was happy. The advantage of using the diffusers was the ability to supply the right amount of light to a subject, eliminating dark shadows and highlighting areas at will. And no magnesium strip flashes! Then I had Tyra smile, I barely moved her chin to the right and up just a little. After checking the focus again I double checked the shutter speed, then depressed the button, taking her picture. I repeated this process four more times. Then I asked if anyone wanted to model naked. All five of them wanted to. So we repeated the process, this time I brought a chair covered with a blanket the same dark blue color. Then with Georgia’s right leg up with her foot on the chair her left leg spread out about ten inches, her right knee moved to the right about six inches, her shoulder and head angled to the right. This gave an open view of her pussy, her right breast and nipple were in profile, and her beautiful face was in partial profile. But she has too much pubic hair, I couldn’t see her lower lips. I always carry a tool bag, that’s where the hammer and nails had come from, so I retrieved a pair of barbers scissors, which I handed to Vera. I whispered some instructions to her.

Vera knelt in front of Georgia and began to carefully trim the abundant hair she found at the junction of her legs and torso. She had to pull on lips and take her time but she had everything cut to under an eighth inch in short order. Vera cleaned up the hair and without any warning grabbed Georgia’s butt with both hands and began to eat her pussy like someone who hadn’t eaten in a week...

I took the photo, changed out the plates, and took another, by then Georgia’s nipples were hard and long, her nether lips engorged, and her love button was poking out of its hood. Shooing Vera out of the frame I took several more photographs in different poses.

While I was taking the photos, Tyra was trimming Sally’s thick black hair, but she went a step further. She retrieved my straight razor, soap, brush and my leather strop. She then dipped a bucket of lukewarm water from the tub, after getting a very sharp edge by using the strop, she soaped the area with the brush and shaved all the hair from her legs, mons, and between her cheeks around her butthole. After resoaping, she used her fingers to move her lips, stretching them and shaving any hairs she found. Being very thorough, she massaged the area feeling for any stubble. When she finished, she instigated one final quality check, Tyra started licking and sucking Sally’s pussy, inserting one then two fingers in her who-ha. Vera and Georgia each started playing with her nipples and Sonja laid claim to her mouth. I was able to take several photos of this process, some very close up using a different lens. The girls swapped around so everyone had a turn and I was able to capture all of them on photographic plates for posterity. Of course I was able to dip my wick into everyone except Georgia. I would wait for an invitation from her, no pressure. We were completely saited by one thirty in the morning. We all piled on the mattresses we had placed on the floor. A pile of feminine pulchritude and me.

After breakfast I walked down to the house that Bart and his son had lived in, this property had been purchased rather than stolen, so I still owned it. I walked in the unlocked front door and was looking around. It was well maintained and the furniture was expensive looking. Some artwork adorned the walls and various stands held sculptures, some of nude women. I walked into a bedroom in the back corner to find a nude live woman, really a girl. She screamed and dove under the covers, peeking cutely from the top edge, she nervously asked who I was and what gave me the right to barge into a ladies bedroom.

“This is my house, I didn’t expect a squatter to be living in it! Who are you and why are you in this house, presumably living here?” I replied.

“My father owns this house! It is you who is trespassing! My name is Alice Brown! Now get out before I have you arrested!” She practically screeched.

“Miss. Brown, you do realize that your father and brother are deceased? Your father sold me this property as well as many others before he died. I didn’t know of your existence until now. Please calm down and let’s see if we can come to some kind of equitable agreement. My name is Zilas Jones, I’m surprised, but very pleased to meet you.”

“Mr. Jones, would you please excuse me and leave my bedroom so that I could get dressed?”

“Though I very much appreciate the earlier view, I shall bow to your wishes and will wait for you in the kitchen! Would you desire some coffee? I’ll make a pot and we can talk.”

I retreated to the kitchen and set about making a pot of coffee. I had just finished placing the pot on the freshly fired wood stove when Alice walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a nice calico dress with cowboy boots, she was around 5’4” tall, slim, small breasts, narrow hips, 115 lbs, and had blonde hair and blue eyes. She sat down at the table with me, silently we waited for the coffee to finish, we both started to get up at the same time, I motioned to her that I would get it. I put a little cold water in the pot to settle the grounds, retrieved two cups and poured coffee into both. Sugar, and cream were on the table, she used some of both. We sat in silence as we tentatively sipped the hot liquid, each waiting for the other to start.

A small smile appeared on her beautiful face, then she said, “That’s better, perhaps we should start over. I’m Alice Brown. I arrived in town on the 4:00 stage yesterday. My father sent for me three weeks ago, even though the term wasn’t up at the girls preparatory school he sent me to four years ago, I was almost fourteen years old, and it was a week after he and my brother decided I would replace my mother in all things domestic, including those things that occur behind closed doors in a bedroom. I told them that they might get away with it once, but one night they wouldn’t be waking up in the morning. I’m very happy to say I never saw either of them again. I’m glad they are dead!”

“Could I ask where you went to school back east? Was it in Philadelphia? Miss. Anne’s Finishing School perhaps?”

“Why yes it was! How could you possibly know that?”

“Just a lucky guess! Since you hate your father and brother I guess that I can be forthright and admit that I’m the man who made them that way. Fair fights, on my part at least in both gunfights. I did purchase this and several other properties from him, he never cashed the bank draft I gave him, I also understand that he had money in the bank when he passed. I don’t know how much. If you are staying here you can have the house if you want it. And I see no reason you shouldn’t get the bank draft for $10,000. See Tom at the bank, tell him what you decide concerning the house. I have a meeting to go to, then I’m leaving town for a couple of weeks. If I don’t see you again I wish you good luck and goodbye!”

As I turned to walk out the door, I heard the unmistakable sound of a revolver being cocked, I froze. She told me to turn around, she wanted to look into the eyes of the man who had killed her family as he died. As I turned to the left, I drew my shoulder holstered Colt and fired as my target came to bare. My slug hit her revolver at the front of the cylinder causing the gun to fly off away from her. She collapsed, crying. I didn’t have much sympathy for her. I offered her a good life, but my dealings with the Grayson family has taught me to be cautious when dealing with family. She was sent to Anne’s, that’s where my Hannah had been sent. The only reason a father would send their daughter there was to make them better lovers. Alice didn’t know that I knew.

I told her to get up, motioning with the barrel of the Colt toward the door. Still crying, I marched her down to the Sheriff’s office to talk with Lon. I explained what had happened, she admitted that she was going to kill me and claim that I tried to rape her. We couldn’t hold back our laughter, Alice looked at us like we were crazy.

“Have you seen this man’s girlfriends, he has four, no five, of the most beautiful women in the state, he has no reason to rape you!” Lon explained. “He just saved you from the hangman.”

I grabbed Lon by his elbow and pulled him outside. I told him what I wanted to do. Back inside he looked at her and said “Zilas, the State of Kansas doesn’t have a prison for women yet. The counties have to keep them. So as far as I’m concerned you can take her with you today. Twenty miles out of town, take her off the trail a mile or so and stake her naked and spread eagle at the base of a hill. Let the buzzards or coyotes have a meal.”

“Ok! That would take care of the problem. I’ll pick her up on my way out of town. Could you have her ready for me?”

At the nod of his head I turned and walked out heading for the saloon. I walked through the batwing doors at five to ten o’clock. The closed sign was on the door. A group of twenty people were seated in the main room in front of the bar. Organized in three groups, they were definitely not a cohesive group of employees. The smallest group was the bartenders, there were three of them, next were the barmaids/saloon girls at five, the largest group was the whores with twelve girls. Each group sat apart from the others, furthest away from the others were the whores, like they were lepers. They were the most scraggly of the bunch, threadbare clothes that were dirty and I could smell them from where I was standing.

“First thing I noticed is that the Madam is not here. Has anyone seen her or does anyone know why she isn’t here?”

Paddy said, “She ran off with the weeks till, she said that you were going to actually pay the fucking whores! Her words, not mine.”

“So I think we can eliminate that position and make one person in charge of everything. Does anyone want that job? Raise your hand please.” Paddy raised his hand, no one else did. “Does anyone have any objections to Paddy becoming the manager?” No one did. “I want to know how much each person made last week.” The bartenders made $12.00 a week plus tips. The barmaids made $8.00 plus tips, and the whores made nothing. “How much was the customer charged?” I asked. Blowjob $0.25 Handjob $0.15 Straight fuck $1.00 Ass fuck $2.50 All night $5.00 Anything else was negotiable.

“From that how much did the Madam get and how much the house?”

“The house got twenty percent, the Madam received eighty percent!” Paddy said.

“No wonder the Madam ran! Ok, this is how I want it done! If I find anyone not following my guidelines they will be fired and possibly prosecuted.

The manager will have all of the Cribs enlarged, bath tubs, the cast iron fancy ones will be installed with drains to the outside. A central water heating tank will be installed with an attendant to monitor the fire, pipes will be installed to supply the hot and cold water to each Crib. The girls will bathe and shampoo their hair every day. They are to thoroughly wash their pussies with soap between customers. The girls are to service no more than five customers per day. But can put on special shows, like masturbating shows, lesbian shows, bondage and light discipline shows, etc. a private stage should be built with room for an audience of twenty. Security must be provided. The saloon will close Sundays. Prices are to double House will get thirty percent of the revenues. Each girl is to collect the different color tickets for each kind of service, or show, tickets are to be sold at the bar. Paddy can work that out. Girls will get 70 percent of the revenue that they themselves generate. This could bring in more girls and shifts used if needed with the limits imposed. A $100 account will be established at my general store in each girl’s name, for clothing, soaps, and makeup, plus other beauty products. This amount will be renewed every six months. Girls are to pick out nice dresses to wear outside and revealing negligees when greeting customers Group fun activities should be planned for Sundays for all employees. Girls having their monthlies will be given other duties with pay. All employees will be given the opportunity to establish a bank account in their own name. Barmaids May dress provocatively but are not to expose themselves Effective immediately their pay is $15.00 a week, they too will have a $100 account at my general store for clothing, soap, makeup and other beauty supplies. Tips may be kept. Barmaids are also required to bathe and wash hair daily. Barmaids should report any criminal activity to Paddy, things like cheating at the poker tables, pick pockets, grafters, etc. Bartenders will now earn $25.00 a week plus tips. A uniform will be selected and each man will wear such when on duty. A 38 caliber revolver in a shoulder holster will be worn, three double barrel shotguns will be mounted under the bar at its ends and middle. Bartenders are our security officers, they should be proficient at shooting. Ammunition for practice will be provided. Each bartender is to have a fifty dollar account at my General Store for uniforms and weapons Bartenders are to work in shifts and on call. Busy nights may require all three working. Bartenders are to also watch for criminal activity The manager will make $50 dollars a week The manager will make all decisions and schedule all work. The manager will dress in the uniform and also carry a revolver The manager may hire and fire whenever it is warranted. The manager will have an account at the bank with $1,000 for any expenses All gambling games are not to be rigged, cheaters will be dealt with severely Whiskey will not be watered or cut with any other products All prices are to be increased by ten percent

I thought that was a good start. Then I remembered a new name was needed.

“I’ll pay ten dollars for the person who comes up with a really good new name! Please write them down and give them to Paddy. We will look at them when we come back to town in a couple of weeks.”

It was time to head for the ranch, I hope everything is alright, we’ll know in two days. The girls had packed everything up, the fancy clothes were stored along with other items we wouldn’t be needing, in the attic of the hotel. The girls were waiting on the porch of the hotel, bags piled by the steps. Sally looked sad, she had to stay and manage the hotel. I realized that we hadn’t discussed salary, so I brought her down the porch away from the door and told her that she was making $50 a week, with a bonus of ten percent of the profits per annum. She just about fainted, but she definitely felt better about staying. We all hugged and kissed her saying we would see her in two to three weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.