Zilas - the Trip West 1873 - Cover

Zilas - the Trip West 1873

Copyright© 2022 by Techman1952

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In 1873 Zilas Jones, a photographer, is about to be arrested for distributing pornography in Philadelphia. Having always wanted to see the west, he sells everything and starts his trip. This is his story… Beastiality is mentioned but not graphically described!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

It took us three hours to make it back to our last camp site. We would have a couple of hours of daylight to set up, clean up ourselves and the animals, make supper, and go to bed. The girls were rested, they immediately started getting firewood and getting the cooking pots, pans and coffee pot ready. Sonja was peeling potatoes and carrots, dicing an onion, and crying. Vera was getting the firewood and would make the fire. And Tyra was helping by brushing down the horses. I was unhitching the mules, putting on the hobbles, leading them to water, then brushing them down. We were becoming a good team!

After a meal of venison stew and biscuits, with canned peaches for dessert. We took turns taking baths in the deep pool in the steam. I turned around and just listened to them laughing as they washed themselves, helping each other with hard to reach places, no they weren’t doing anything untoward or lascivious. As I listened, I planned; We would first go back to Junction City Send a telegram to the Pinkerton Agency hiring them to find out if there were anymore members of the Grayson family and their intentions towards me as I had killed Bankston R. Grayson and the gang of men with him when he tried to kill me. They could draw on my account at any Wells Fargo Bank by showing them the telegram.

Inform the Sheriff of the altercation that we had with the Grayson Gang.

Find out if the Sheriff had heard anything from or about the ranch.

Gather supplies that the ranch and ourselves might need to save them and us a trip back to JC.

Sell the excess weapons, saddles and tack.

Set the girls up with accounts at the Wells Fargo branch in JC and approve reasonable payments to the Pinkerton Detective Agency.

Go to the ranch in a timely manner.

See if they were attacked and how or if the survived Give medical care as needed, bury those beyond help. (I pray that there aren’t any) Repair or help repair as needed Prepare to leave again (this trip to Wichita sure is taking a long time) Leaving once again for Wichita Will the girls go with me or stay at the ranch?

If they go, will they become my models?

Will they become my lovers?

How long will it take for me to make it to Wichita? Will I ever make it to Wichita?

I had my bath and went to the wagon to get my blankets. I had been sleeping under the wagon. I knocked and told I could come in. The sight greeting me as I walked off of the porch and into the box was not normal. All three girls were buck ass naked! All the lamps were lit and at full flame, there were no shadows. All three girls had a shy, timid look on their faces. I was probably the first man to gaze upon their beautiful naked bodies. Believe me, I was very appreciative of the honor bestowed upon me, I fervently hope they will let me photograph them and guide them in the ways of pleasure. They are definitely natural blondes, (the practice of coloring hair began in the Roman Empire), their pubic hair was very sparse and lighter in color than the hair on their heads. Their pussies were similar, the inner lips were barely visible, though that might be from arousal, their love buttons were of medium size low down in the slit but very visible. From the front view, their mons were not overly large and held very few blonde hairs, just enough to frame the view, yet not hide it. They have slender legs, muscular to an extent because of the farm work they did. They are all perfect, feet on one end, pussy on the other. Tyra is the tallest, next was Vera, then Sonja, but their heights were only separated by a couple of inches at most. Like I said, Tyra was the tallest at 5’10” or so, Vera around 5’9”, and Sonja 5’8” but was probably still growing. My gaze elevated to find flat stomachs and abdomen, innie belly button, small “A” cup breast (for creating a visual image only, the first modern brassiere wasn’t invented until 1889 and letter sizes were first used in 1932) on Tyra, slightly smaller on Vera, and smaller yet on Sonja (still growing on the youngest two). Their nipples were on the puffy side, protruding about 3/4”, and small, about one inch in diameter, a dark tan in color, (areola), with the teat extending another ⅜”. From the side they were slightly conical, curving up. Shoulders were a couple of inches wider than their torso, a slender neck slightly longer than average, small ears held close to the head with small earlobes, the noses were also small and slender, a slight “button nose” look. The eyes were large, a deep blue color, round, with strong eyebrows and forehead, with blonde eyelashes and eyebrows, all set apart the perfect distance. Slender but strong arms with small hands, but the right proportions to the rest of their bodies. I was broken from my gaze by a question.

“Wouldn’t you like a closer look? And close your mouth unless you’re catching flies!” Tyra laughingly exclaimed.

That was an invitation that could not be refused! I stepped into the box and suddenly had three beautiful naked ladies hugging me. They began removing my clothing, I did not resist. My mama didn’t raise a fool. My hands began to explore the bountiful treasures within reach. First I hugged them all, my hand stroking up and down, feeling the flawless, smooth, soft skin. My lips began to explore each neck in turn, kissing, lightly sucking, licking, including the earlobes and the area behind the ear. My chest was feeling the erect nipples, six of them, as I followed each girl’s jawbone with my lips, finding each chin and moving up to grasp the lips I invariably found just under a cute nose. Devouring those lips with my own gentle sucking, inserting my tongue while forcing each girl’s teeth apart and then finding a tongue and wrestling with it, drawing it into my mouth and sucking on it.

The female triumvirate had succeeded in removing my clothes and were playing with different parts of my body. I felt hands stroking my back, my shoulders and chest, my buttcheeks, and finally my cock and balls. I heard moaning and realized it was coming from all four of us.

My hands began to get more personal, moving to grasp a butt cheek, then rubbing it, and lightly slapping it before moving on. I began lightly stroking nipples, rubbing my palm over the hard erect nipples then placing it between my thumb and index finger, squeezing and twisting it as I pulled it outward, letting it slip through my fingers to pop back. Then repeating the process on each one until all six had been attended to. Then I changed the routine to include my lips, not only stroking and pinching and pulling with my fingers, now I added my lips and teeth to the mix. Sucking and biting the nipples, rubbing my teeth across the nipples while squeezing the conical body of each breast. The moaning volume increased, I then began to caress each girl between her legs, delving between each girl’s buttcheeks a finger lightly rubbing an asshole then continuing across the taint (it ain’t pussy and it ain’t asshole). Then shifting to the front, reversing the orientation of my palm, extending my fingers across the mons fingers on either side of the sheath containing the love button and down to either side of those lips and then to the hole. Gathering the moisture that I knew was a lubricant as I reversed course and began spreading that moisture onto the love button, AKA the clit, as I, again reversed course and traveled back, repeating this movement repeatedly. The volume increased even more, knees become weak, the moisture became more abundant, so I could increase the speed and the pressure. Then I began going further, past the hole, past the taint, to the asshole. As each girl experienced this their chest became red, knees became weaker and they sagged onto my fingers and palm as I rapidly moved them back and forth eliciting a scream and a girl whose body was shaking like it was possessed. One by one I laid them on the bed, as each was added they hugged one another and once all three had scummed to my ministrations and joined their siblings they were asleep. I’m assuming these were their first orgasms, as much as I enjoyed doing this, it left me with a large (not bragging) problem. So like my daddy said “Son, iffin you can’t find help to do a job, you just have to knuckle down and do it yourself!” So that’s exactly what I did, then I crawled onto the bed, pulled a cover over all of us and attempted to hug all three of my girls and joined them in sleep.

We were up before dawn once again, and quickly and efficiently readied our troupe for travel. We were on the road at first light and only stopped to water the animals every three hours or so. Most of the time we had to use the water in our barrels, but we would take the time to refill them at any river or stream.

All of us were sitting on the bench seat at the front of the wagon, with me driving. The girls wanted to talk about last night...

“Girls, did you enjoy what we did last night? What was your favorite part? Anyone have any comments or questions” I asked.

“I enjoyed everything!” They all practically yelled. And then “What was it that happened at the end?”

“That is called an orgasm, I’m guessing that was your first one. That was only one way of getting you to have one. Some require losing your virginity, others don’t. Some can be even better than last night’s! Any other questions?”

Sonja asked, “You touched my butthole, isn’t that disgusting?”

“Did you like it?”

“I’m embarrassed to say that I did, but isn’t it disgusting?”

“Well, you just had a bath and I asked you to make sure you were clean all over down there. So I didn’t worry about anything except your pleasure. I wanted to touch you there last night so we could have this conversation and before you start overthinking what was happening. Now that you know that something you thought might be disgusting isn’t, but rather feels good, maybe you’ll be more open to trying other things that you might think were disgusting.”

“Like what?” Vera asked.

“What if I asked you to kiss Sonja?”

“But she’s my sister, that would be ... Oh!”

“Yes, Oh! How about an experiment? Remember that anything that feels good is not disgusting or wrong, as long as no one is being hurt that doesn’t want to be! Is that alright everyone?”

“Yes!” They all replied

“Now kiss Sonja, not like a sister, but like you would kiss a boyfriend you were sparkling! Open your mouths and use your tongue, like we did last night. Hug each other.”

The girls came together in a hug, hands around the other, mouths open, lips coming together, tongues touching, then dancing. Their breathing increased, hands began to wander around more freely. Tyra began to fidget in her seat. I think she is getting excited. Vera moved a hand on to Sonja’s left breast, and began to rub and squeeze it. Sonja did the same to her sister. Hands went under shirts. Moaning sounds were getting louder!

Tyra couldn’t stand it anymore, she practically screamed “My turn! My turn! Break it up, move you two, I want to know what it feels like.”

The girls reluctantly separated and Tyra grabbed Sonja and they started kissing and rubbing and squeezing. Tyra liked it every bit as much as her sisters.

A few minutes later, I interrupted them by asking “Does anybody know what mastubation is?” At the blank stares I received, I asked “Have any of you ever touched yourself down there?”

Tyra responded “Mama told us that that was nasty and disgusting! Oh!” Maybe she was wrong! It sure felt good when you touched us last night! Now I can’t wait to try it!”

“Go ahead! All of you, reach inside your trousers and diddle your kitty. With your other hand rub and pinch your nipples.”

“Somebody will see!” Sonja said.

I exaggerated looking around, up, down, left, right, under the seat, and behind the seat, my hand held flat horizontally, with my thumb against my forehead just above my eyes. I continued until they were all laughing.

“Alright, alright! You’ve made your point, there’s nobody around! Shall we do it together or one at a time?”

They decided to do it at the same time. Hands went into pants from the waistband and down, other fingers went up under shirts and it looked like two puppies were playing beneath the clothing of each of the girls. Soon I could hear squishing noises and moans.

“Now, quickly put your fingers in your mouth, the ones touching your kitty!” I implored.

Without questioning my order, they all plunged their wet dripping fingers into their mouths and began licking and sucking on them without my telling them to do it.

“Now put them back on or in your kitty’s and get them nice and wet. Do you feel how slippery that stuff is? That’s because it is a lubricant, it helps in getting a penis into your kitty. A penis also produces a lubricant for the same reason. Always get lubrication of some kind before you start rubbing your clit, or love button, if you have nothing else use spit. Spit will keep your sensitive skin lubricated long enough to start producing your own. That will prevent chafing in that sensitive area.”

“Now stick your fingers in a sister’s mouth! Hurry!”

They followed my instruction and once again began licking and sucking the other girl’s fingers.

“Now do it again but choose a different sister.”

Again they followed my instructions.

“What do you think? Was it good? Would you eat it from the source, would you like to have a mouth and a tongue down there wiggling around on your kitty, dipping deep inside your hole, maybe even on your taint or even your butthole? What about a woman’s mouth on your nipples, like I was doing last night, except the face doesn’t have a scratchy beard chafing your skin and being distracting. Would you be willing to at least try making love to your sisters?

As usual Tyra answered, “Zilas, we have talked about what you told us our options were in life. You challenged us to come up with something that we can do to support ourselves. We agree that being with you, as models and lovers, is by far the best option for us to take. We are willing to do anything you want us to do. In the short time we’ve known you, you have proven to us that you are an honorable man, you are trustworthy and forthright. To tell you the truth, all three of us are more than a little in love with you. We enjoyed our first orgasms, we enjoyed kissing each other, and we enjoyed touching each other. Then when you had us licking and sucking our fingers that were covered in our kitty cream, rather than being disgusted, we found a flavor like no other. The slippery feeling on our tongues, the tart, yet sweet taste, and the absolute depravity of the act, combined into a deliciously wonderful feeling. Then when we tasted our sister’s cream and found theirs was slightly different, but equally delicious, we can’t wait to, as you said, “eat it from its source.”

Girls, last night you had fun and a wonderful climax that left you sated and sleepy. I too enjoyed giving all of you such pleasure and look forward to doing it some more soon and often if you’ll let me. But I didn’t get the ending you received, I had to satisfy myself, that’s not as fun. So I want to teach you how to play with my rod, my cock, my dick, my penis. Could each of you try to do that?”

“We’re sorry Zilas! We didn’t think and we were so tired, we couldn’t have been any help anyway! But we all want to learn how to make you happy, any way we can! What do we need to do?”

“Let’s begin by taking my cock out of my pants, then gently stroke it with your fingers. See how it’s starting to get bigger, longer, and stiffer? Note the head, my parents took me to a Rabbi when I was a baby and had me circumcised. My father had problems his entire life with infections because he wasn’t circumcised. I’ll explain that later. On the front of the head below the fold, is the most sensitive spot. Mostly avoid that spot unless you want me to cum, or orgasm, quickly. If you wrap your fingers around the shaft below the head and move it up and down, yes like that. That feels good, but even better you can lick it, and put it in your mouth. That’s it Tyra! Swirl your tongue around the head, lightly suck it. Yes like that, can you take it deeper in your mouth? If you feel like gagging, swallow instead, that’s it, keep swallowing, breathe through your nose. Excellent! Now take it out of your mouth and let Vera try. When I climax, or cum, or orgasm, I’ll shoot several streams of whitish thick liquid, this is the stuff that could make you pregnant! Some women like it, some tolerate it, others don’t like it at all. Whether it is the consistency, or the smell, or the taste, they either let it shoot on them somewhere, like on their breasts, or face, or into a hanky. A lot of women simply keep it in their mouth and either spit it out, or swallow it. Men prefer women who swallow, it shows a commitment to the sexual act, that’s called a “blow job”. You could take turns or you could all lick and suck the shaft at the same time. You can just figure it out on your own.”

And they did, they had fun playing with my hard, throbbing dick, doing all kinds of combinations, until I finally exploded into Sonja’s mouth, she swallowed twice, then held the last two squirts in her mouth. She turned to her sisters and kissed each in turn, sharing my spend with each of them. Having enjoyed myself immensely, I wondered if I was the first person in history to receive a blowjob from three women while driving a wagon? Surely not! But wouldn’t that be a hoot.

We arrived late in the afternoon at Junction City. I drove the team to the Royal Palace Hotel. I’ve never seen a palace, but surely it would be more grandiose than this, but it certainly beat sleeping in a stable. I asked for and received adjoining rooms with an additional bed in one. I also ordered baths for us. They would deliver the tubs to our rooms, along with the hot water. We opened the door between our rooms as soon as the last bucket of hot water had been delivered. The girls were removing their clothing, I stood and watched. This was a sight that I could get used to. There wasn’t a lot of room in the tub, so one would immerse herself in the tub, the other two washed her hair. She, Sonja, then stood up and her sisters started soaping her up, paying attention to her pussy and, unless I’m mistaken, her asshole. I watched for a few more minutes, then went to my tub, stripped and sat down. I dipped my head in the water, getting my hair wet to wash it. But when I raised my head, soapy hands began washing it for me. I couldn’t see which one was doing it, so I lay back and enjoyed it. After I rinsed, I turned my head to find a naked Tyra. I invited her into the tub, where I returned the hair wash. Then we stood and washed each other, then rinsed off. After we stepped out of the tub we dried each other and came together in a kiss that was enhanced by our hands exploring each other’s bodies. It was one of the most intimate and pleasurable ten minutes, or, lifetimes I’ve had. For someone who had just learned how to kiss, she has already earned her doctorate.

We slowly moved to the bed, collapsing onto it when the back of my knees touched the mattress. Tyra landed on top of me, our kiss continued, even as I rolled us over. I finally broke our kiss and began kissing her breasts, kneading them, sucking on her nipples, biting the teat then pulling it out, stretching her breast until the resiliency of the flesh overcame the pressure of my teeth. I switched to the other one, going back and forth from one to the other until she was moaning loudly and squirming. At that point it was time to move farther down her body, kissing and tonguing her bellybutton. Then moving further, next encountering her sparse blonde pubic hair, gently pulling them, then kissing. Pain and pleasure, quickly becoming just pleasure. This interlude allows Tyra to catch her breath and anticipate what is about to come next.

It was time to move down, down to the ultimate goal, the ultimate destination, her sexual center. I love to eat pussy! I have spent a lot of time learning how to do it correctly, it is my pleasure to provide pleasure to my lovers. Each woman is different, in size of their naughty bits, the placement of her love button, the size of their sheath in diameter and length. Their sensitivity in those bits can be different also, some women can cum from playing with their nipples, others not so much. Some women’s assholes are more sensitive and will wink at you when you are playing with their love button. I’ve learned to be observant, try to stimulate in places I’ve discovered were sensitive in the past, and explore for other spots, mentally mapping responses as I go. As I moved I soon encountered the sheath covering her pleasure button, placing my lips on either side of it and shaking my head back and forth sucking and swiping it with my tongue. Her moans were louder, so I tried more direct stimulation of her button, lightly, hearing louder, more intense moans and hip movements. I tried sucking directly on her clit, she exploded, her hips lifted me off the bed as they arched, her back and legs came off the mattress anchored by her shoulders and heels. I quickly moved the pillow over her face to try and stifle the scream to prevent people in Kansas City from wondering what that sound was. Then I heard clapping, the sisters were in the doorway, I have no idea how long they had been there. I removed the pillow, she didn’t move, she was breathing, she had passed out. Her sisters came running over, concerned. But laughed when they figured it out. While we waited for Tyra to become aware of the world once again, the girls were nice enough to take care of my tumescent problem.

Once Tyra had woken up and regained her ability to walk, and talk coherently, we dressed in the clothing we had available and walked down the street to a dressmaker I knew and had done business with before. She lived and worked in the back of her store. Since it was after her closing time of 5:30 we went directly to the back porch of her apartment. I left the girls in her care instructing her to outfit them with appropriate dresses for different social occasions and everyday wear, along with the appropriate accouterments needed for the various engagements. Also to make a list of anything needed that she didn’t have. I thought six or seven outfits would be appropriate. I also asked her to provide something to wear to dinner as soon as possible.

I left and went back up and across the street to a Haberdashery that I had also used before. I basically asked for the same thing, but without the ribbons and gay colors. Western cut suits, hats, boots, were listed. Then measurements were taken, colors and cloth selected, and delivery of one suit scheduled for the following morning.

The girls walked back in the hotel at a quarter to eight, we went back out and over to a good eatery and had supper. Then we retired to our separate rooms and I repeated my ministration’s on Vera, then Sonja. And Tyra practiced fellatio on me. We slept soundly after that, as did the people in the neighboring rooms I’m sure.

The next morning we were awake a little later than usual, the sun had been up for a couple of hours by then. We did our ablutions, having to attempt to survive some of the worst outhouses I’ve ever encountered. There was no lime to cover the effluent, flies were abundant and you had to cover your face to prevent accidentally inhaling or ingesting them. We felt we had to walk outside in the sun for twenty minutes just to air out our clothes. I was going to have a talk with the manager about it. Palace my ass!

We went back to the same cafe and had breakfast, the food was good and plentiful, the coffee was black and endless. A good start to the day, or maybe re-start. We went back to the respective establishments to gather and change into our new duds. Of course I was finished first, so I walked over to the Sheriff’s office, he was in so he invited me in for coffee and a sit. I related what had happened with Bankston R. Grayson and company. I also asked if he had seen anyone from my ranch, he hadn’t. That didn’t help my concern about my friends. There was no point in worrying or rushing out there, whatever happened, had happened a week or more ago. If they are alive, which is my most fervent hope, then there’s no problem, if not there’s nothing I can do but man a shovel and say my goodbyes. I told the Sheriff my plans about hiring the Pinkertons to find out about the Grayson family to try and circumvent a repeat of the problem with an unknown Grayson. He thought that it was a very wise course of action. I asked him about a good carpenter, he recommended a man named Clyde Robertson. Thanking him I left him to find Clyde.

I followed the Sheriff’s directions to Clyde’s house, finding him in his barn working on a wagon. I told him about the bullet holes in my wagon and that I would need to have it repaired quickly. He knew the sign painter and would have it painted as part of his work. He said that from my description, he thought he could get it finished in a couple of days. I gave him a $50 advance on the total cost. He thought it was too much, that everything would only cost $30. I told that if everything was finished to my satisfaction in two days, he could keep it.

Next I went to the telegraph office and sent a wire to the nearest Pinkerton Detective Agency office, which turned out to be in Kansas City. I wrote out the gist of what I wanted transmitted, I knew the telegrapher would rewrite it in their on verbiage;

To: The Pinkerton Detective Agency Kansas City, Missouri

Sir,

Having survived the attack perpetrated by your client Bankston R. Grayson I’m pleased to report his violent demise at my hands when he attacked me and three young girls three days ago with eleven other men, no one on their side survived.

I would like to engage your company in researching any remaining Grayson family members male or female and determine whether they also hold some kind of grudge or vendetta against me. If so, do you believe they may act on such and assess the credibility of such an action.

Please remit invoices to any Wells Fargo Bank

Truely

Zilas Jones Return communications care of the originating station.

The telegram cost me almost $5.00, but forewarned is forearmed! It was worth every penny if there is a threat, but knowing there isn’t has value too!

I was to meet the girls at the bank, my next stop. They were not at the bank when I arrived, I asked after them with the teller, who stated that he had not seen the young ladies. They should have been here by now, so I had to backtrack the route they would have taken. Looking down alleyways on both sides of the street, and also any streets that crossed this main street, I walked toward the dressmaker’s shop. I noticed a new saloon, built not far from the hotel, it was named The Palace. I don’t believe in coincidence, and even though it is still morning and a slack time at most saloons, I had to check it out. I didn’t have a visible gun on me, I was carrying my short barrel Colt revolver in a shoulder holster, and I had that hold ot gun, made by Derringer in my coat pocket.

I stepped through the batwing doors and immediately stepped to the right. I stood there in the shadow allowing my eyes to adjust to the typical gloom found in any saloon. When I could see virtually everything and everybody, I cautiously walked toward the bar and the man tending to it, who was standing behind it, wiping it down with a dirty towel.

The man asked “What can I get you?”

“Some information, if you don’t mind.” I responded, “have you seen three girls walking around town this morning?”

The man looked toward a door, which most likely led to the back rooms or office, then back at me. He said “No, I haven’t seen any ladies at all this morning!”

I was standing about halfway to the bar from the entrance, the bar was under an upstairs walkway giving patrons access to a number of rooms, possibly cribs that are used by whores to conduct their trade. Unseen by him, a scantily dressed girl was pointing to the back room, when she saw I understood her meaning she slipped into the door behind her.

I walked up to the bar and the man behind it, and asked him, “Say, who owns this place? I don’t remember seeing it last time I was here.” I had a friendly smile on my face.

“Bart Brown owns this and the hotel. He’s trying to buy the mercantile up the street, but can’t find the owner.”

“What a coincidence, I happen to own that store. Is he here? I have time to talk with him now if he is.”

“He is in his office now, shall I get him for you?”

As we talked he continued to wear out a spot on the bar with his towel, as his hand came closest to me I grabbed it and pulled him over the bar and hit him just as hard as I could. He was out, I had noticed some curtain drawing cord in the window, I yanked the gold colored rope down and bound the bartender’s arms and wrists to his ankles, a form called “hog tying”. I stuffed his mouth with his nasty towel, he shouldn’t have lied to me.

I then opened some of the other doors around the room. One was a broom closet, another was a room for gambling, it had a Faro table, a roulette wheel, and a craps table. There were six round tables for playing poker, but no one was in there. The next room was for high stakes poker, it was fancier than the other room and had its own bar. Once again no people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.