Zilas - the Trip West 1873 - Cover

Zilas - the Trip West 1873

Copyright© 2022 by Techman1952

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In 1873 Zilas Jones, a photographer, is about to be arrested for distributing pornography in Philadelphia. Having always wanted to see the west, he sells everything and starts his trip. This is his story… Beastiality is mentioned but not graphically described!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

The wagon had been completed on time, during the wait I had taken many pictures of the buildings in and around Kansas City. I also took pictures of many of the influential people of the city, thanks to the recommendation of the man named Mark Twain, he had shown a picture I had done of him in the Drawing Room, of The Coates House Hotel where I was staying with my wife Hannah before she was foully murdered by a religious zealot for being bisexual. My only solace was that the man was convicted and hung before the month had ended!

I also took photos of ordinary people doing ordinary things, police men, farriers, firemen, bakers, and many others. In essence I made a historical record of Kansas City in mid 1873. In the month I waited for my wagon to be completed I took and developed over one thousand photographs that I stored in my vault in the basement of the hotel. Unlike my usual self I didn’t take a single nude photograph of anyone! I also experimented with red and other colors of lantern light lenses to see if one color wouldn’t affect the quality of the photo emulsion on the plates, when I found that red worked the best I set about to see if different shades of red would work even better. I found one that didn’t affect it at all. For the first time I and other photographers could see to work with the sharp edged plates! I worked out the intensity of light the plates could withstand over the amount of time required to develop a single plate, then expanded from there to find the color and thickness of glass that would give the maximum amount of time. I ended up going with a “safe” time of half of the maximum. I had two lamps made for my darkroom and sent my research to a patent attorney I had hired. I could make a little money off of it, there aren’t enough photographers in the world to make much.

I also practiced my Tai Chi forms, my boxing, and my shooting, including my fast draw with both hands, from my hips from a cross draw holster and from my shoulder holster. Busy hands and minds make it easier to be able to not dwell on my loss! Eventually the month passed and Tom came by the Hotel to tell me that my wagon was ready. As excited as I was, it was late and Tom was going home for the day. So I told him I’d see him in the morning.

After a restless night, like a young child anticipating opening presents the next Christmas morning, I had tossed and turned. But it wasn’t just a present I was anticipating, it was a whole new life! A totally new beginning, a quest, but not for some mythical religious artifact. It is a quest to find something far more important, at least to me. I was seeking an identity, who is Zilas Jones, what does he stand for, what are his goals, where is he going, and finally, what is destiny? No, what I was about to unwrap in Tom’s wainwright shop was just a tool, an important tool, but a tool nonetheless.

I bathed and dressed for the day in my new clothes, a western cut blue shirt, a dark brown leather vest, Levi Strauss blue jeans, high heeled pointed toe brown boots designed for working with horses, and a wide brimmed dark brown Stetson hat. These were to be my working clothes for the foreseeable future, no fringe, no silver buckles, nothing ostentatious in any way, I didn’t want to stand out, but to blend in. My height made me stand out to much as it was! At 6’3” I was ten inches taller than average. I would strap on my knife and gun later, to wear it now, in Kansas City would only invite trouble. Besides the reason for the vest was to hide the shoulder holster which held a Uberti 1873 Colt Cattleman converted to 44 S&W w/3.5” barrel that was a backup to my hip worn Colt double action Peacemaker 44 caliber, 9” barrel revolver with it’s shaved trigger action to reduce the pull pressure, that I would wear on the road in a cross draw holster. Why a cross draw holster, because I was going to be sitting on my ass driving a wagon 90% of the time. Ever try to draw a gun from a regular holster while sitting down?

I gathered some attention as I went to breakfast, I normally wore a gentleman’s suit. So everyone who knew me was curious about the change in clothing. I didn’t worry about it, I ate my breakfast and called for my horse, a lineback dun quarter horse I had named Sam, the hotel boarded and made ready all customers’ horses. Then left for Tom’s shop.

Tom and his crew had done an outstanding job of crafting my wagon. It was painted in subdued natural colors in contrast to the often garishly painted wagons of tinkers, Gypsies, peddlers, and so called Medicine men who wanted to call attention to themselves to gather potential customers. I wanted to blend in, to remain hidden or at least not draw the unwanted attention of outlaws and Indians! It was just like my sketch inside and out except he had extended the roof over the driver also, and expanded the rear porch with the addition of a tailgate. Another thing I hadn’t thought of is expanding the body to match the width of the wheels, making it over a foot wider between the wheels. I wish I had thought of those ideas. The inside was much as I had envisioned but had added a small table that folded down from the wall with a hinged leg to hold it up and a bench seat with a back on either side built the same way and with cushions for both the seat and back. When they were up they were securely locked in place with clamping mechanisms. The trap door was well hidden and the hiding place large enough for more than one person. He had added a rack for rifles also. The bed and the space below was perfect, in fact it was all perfect!

Tom had one more surprise for me, a matching pair of mules! I named them Bert and Ernie, the names just seemed to go together somehow. I settled my account with Tom, he had come in under budget including the mules. Sam I tied to the back, Bert, Ernie, and I went to the grocery on the first floor of the hotel and stocked up on food and sundries, just about everything I could think I might need. I bought medical first aid, bullet removal tools, an arrow spoon, stitching kits, pain relief, antiseptic solutions, and a book on how to use it all plus a bunch more. I filled the grain barrels and bought hay and had it piled on top of the roof covered with a canvas tarp. I transferred all of my guns, clothes, and photography equipment into the darkroom and storage space. I paid the hotel for five years for the storage of my vault and some other things that I couldn’t take with me.

I was ready to go, I spent my last night in my hotel room, the next morning after breakfast, I distributed some bonuses to some of the key people who had helped me, said goodbye to everyone and left to cry’s of “Good Luck!” And “Keep in touch!” We went west out of Kansas City, Missouri, across the Kansas river into Kansas City, Kansas. Then I turned south to find the Santa Fe trail that started in Independence, Missouri, which is east of Kansas City, Missouri and went southwest toward Santa Fe. The road followed the Kansas river.

We camped just before we met up with the S.F. trail. I had hoped to stay alone, Bert and Ernie was all the company I wanted. But after dark and after making a fire and starting supper I heard a hail coming to the camp, three men came out of the darkness. The leader asked “Could we share some coffee?” These men were scruffy looking, filthy, and shifty looking as well. I bet my money on them wanting more than my coffee! Then the leader asked “ Are you alone?”

I replied “No, my two partners are gathering more firewood and are due back anytime!”

“That’s funny we’ve been watching you for awhile and didn’t see anyone with you!”

That pissed me off! That statement let me know exactly what they were up to! Sitting there at my fire, their guns not visible, they think they have me, but rather than wait on them to close the deal, I decided to start the party early! Without saying another word I drew my Colt and shot them one after the other right in the head. They didn’t get a chance to pull their revolvers! I figured they must have come on the river had they walked into my camp, I hadn’t heard any horses, these dudes wouldn’t have walked a mile much less ten, so there had to be a boat, and probably someone to watch it. I made my way to the river, quietly, I walked down stream, being very careful not to slip and fall into the river. Only about 100’ later I found the boat and a guy at the oars, when he lit a cigarette. Knowing his night sight was gone there was no time like the present to introduce myself! I cocked my Colt and said “Don’t move! If you move you will join your friends!”

He responded “Mister, don’t shoot! I’m just sitting here fishing! I don’t know who you could be talking about “them” other guys! Three more people wouldn’t fit in the boat!”

He had a point, three more wouldn’t fit, which means another boat and another person. And that person was most likely sneaking up on me right this second! I dropped into the mud as I shot the first boatman! I didn’t mention that there were three people. I rolled under the brush and listened, it was absolutely silent, crickets had stopped scratching their legs, frogs had stopped croaking, no owls were hooting, then a stick broke off to my right. The clouds making it so dark had drifted away and now starlight shone down. I was in the shadow of the brush I was under, I could see a man holding a gun not ten feet from me! My left hand found a rock, I tossed it behind him into the water. He turned and fired. I stood up then approached him and stuck my gun in his back, saying the almost obligatory “Don’t move!”

A female voice responded “Yes, Sir! I won’t move I promise!”

“Lay down on your stomach, and be quiet,” finding a rope around her waist, being used as a belt! I used it to tie her hands together.

“What are you going to do about the other people? The ones they have back at their camp?”

“You talk like you’re not one of them, yet you were sneaking around trying to find me, and shot where you thought I was. How can you explain that?”

“I’m a captive too! They made me come with them to row the boat and the guard it, or they would rape and torture my little sister and my mother in front of me. Then all four of them would rape me!”

“Where is their camp?”

“Across the river and upstream about a quarter mile!”

I checked the other boat, the guard was dead! Tying that boat to her boat, I had her sit down in the rowing position, then untied her. I sat behind her and we shoved off, slowly going upstream against a slight current, it didn’t take long. I tied her hands again, and helped her out of the boat. The fire had burned down, but it didn’t take long to have the flames jumping three feet in the air, lighting the surrounding area. Not far away we’re three women, naked, staked down, spread eagle and crying! The older woman had already been raped, according to the scratches and blood covering her crotch and thighs. One of the others was young, no older than fourteen! The third was about eighteen! They were all, including my prisoner, slim medium to small breasts, with faces that were beautiful, and eyes looking at me with hope dawning in them. I took the rags out of their mouths, shushing them before they started to babble, then untied their hands and feet. I probably could have found some blankets to cover them before doing anything else, but the rescuer deserves some entertainment!

They all immediately ran to my prisoner, hugging and untying her hands. I didn’t stop them, they had proved her story! They found their clothes and dressed. Then they hugged, kissed and thanked me! You can’t win them all! But after months of celibacy since Hannah’s death, they most certainly woke something up!

We slept the rest of the night at that camp, in the morning, in the sunlight we searched through the camp, finding some watches, and some gold and silver coins. Several trunks containing fine China, boxes of silverware, jewelry, some with precious stones, and fine women’s clothing! One especially heavy box had a false bottom, that they evidently hadn’t found yet, if they had, they could have retired from robbery and lived like kings! In it were twenty gold bars, thirty silver bars, a bag of diamonds, another of emeralds, and one more of rubies! I told the ladies to stay put, that I was going to get the Sheriff. The older lady stopped me and said,

“The people all of this belonged to are dead, giving it all to the Sheriff will do nothing but enrich him! Living families of the dead won’t be searched for. Doesn’t it make more sense to recompense all of us, the victims and their rescuer? These bastards shot and killed my husband and the father to my two daughters. Julie’s family was murdered, the only way we will be able to make a living is on our backs. Would you cause that to happen to all of us?”

Personally I thought she oversold the whole thing! She had me at “Recompense!”

We divided everything up three ways, one share to Matilda Rutherford and her two daughters, Victoria, the older one, and Cynthia, the younger. Julie received another. And I got the third! Having no training in precious stones, we just took pot luck and divided them equally by count. Any odds went to the girls, they ended up getting two diamonds, two emeralds, and one more of the rubies! We did the same with the coins and the gold and silver bars. It just made sense, they had more people! There was nothing to be gained by arguing about found money! Now to get them safely to civilization!

I suggested that I take them to my old hotel, the Coates House Hotel, in Kansas City! I described the hotel and its amenities, that the manager and concierge were top notch! They would have a place to stay, help in finding what to do with all of that money, and they would be safe!

Having no other recourse, they agreed that was a good plan! And that was what we did! We used the boat to transport everything across the river, it took both boats four trips! We filled the space below the trapdoor, the lighter chests went on top with the hay and secured. The girls took turns riding Sam, or sitting next to me, or in the back! It took us most of a day to get back, everyone was surprised to see me so soon, and with so many beautiful women!

We all signed for adjoining suites on the sixth floor, thank God for Otis Elevators! The operator brought us up, while Bellhops brought all of our luggage up to our Suite using the freight elevator. We all arrived at the same time. We decided that sharing the two suites would allow us to stay together and consolidate us so we could meet possible advisors, accountants, appraisers, and lawyers, in the same place.

We started with a precious stone appraiser, Jacob Winetraub. He looked at each bag, using a loop assessing each stone and writing down the estimated value adding the value of each bag. When he finished, the value of the Rutherfords sack was almost $5,000 dollars more than the other two, it was $36,281.50. Julie’s was $31,540.75, and mine was $30,965.25 really close considering!

Then Jacob stunned us all by saying, “I know these stones! They belonged to my cousin, Benjamin! May I ask how you came to possess these?”

Knowing that honesty really is the best policy! I told him exactly what had happened! At the end of the story he was saddened to learn the fate of his cousin along with their children! They had left to go to the city of the Angels in California. It was Benjamin, his wife, and two teenage sons! Then he asked about the gold and silver. We told him we had that too. He told us that it was $1,500,000 worth of bullion and coins. Then he asked us to do one thing to honor his cousin and his family. He asked us to have a monument built in their honor and have it placed in the Jewish section of the Forest Lawn Cemetery here in town. We agreed and gave him $10,000 dollars to have it designed and built, any extra was to be given to the Synagogue to do with as needed! He wept with joy and sadness for the gift and the reason for it. Joy that Goy, Gentiles that were mensch would agree to such a thing! We were proud to do such a thing, at the same time a little guilty that it was so little!

After everything was tallied the Rutherford family received $448,000, Julie, $425,500, and I received $420,853. This was more than any of us could spend in our lifetimes. As we all became even more guilty about the money, even though Jacob had no ill feelings at all. We met and discussed it and agreed to each donate $15,000 or a total of $60,000 to the Synagogue. We went to our bank and had them put together an account that would earn interest and the interest would be paid to the Synagogue yearly on the date of the family’s murders, so that they would be avenged. The bank then sent the paperwork to the Rabbi! Our names were to remain anonymous! Over the next 100 years the account passed on over $50, 000 dollars to the Synagogue.

I stayed in Kansas City for a month getting everything set up the way I wanted. I bought the hotel, I funded an account that would keep her maintained for many years. We all had kept the gold and silver as bullion and shielded it from any type of government control! The gold and silver were not affected by inflation or any down turns in the economy. Interest was paid on the price for a Troy ounce every day, averaged over a month. The bank remained solvent for over a hundred years.

In the thirty days, all of the women thanked me several times, for saving their lives, and their virtue. The first was Vicky she openly and in front of the other women stated that she wanted me to “fuck her into next week”. It was a Saturday night so I suppose I did manage to do that! I took her into my suite and we began kissing and hugging and kissing some more. We stripped each other of our clothes, and took a bath together in the hot water, making sure everything was clean. Fingering her pussy and her asshole was eye opening for her. She loved having my fingers up her butt, combined with me sucking and biting her nipples brought on her first orgasm! Her screams brought the rest of the girls into our bathroom to check on her! We didn’t even acknowledge their presence, I did think they lingered there watching for longer than necessary. But neither of us said a word! Then when I started eating her pussy while she sat on the edge of the tub, she once again exploded vocally with great enthusiasm, they came right back in to watch. They could see as my tongue wagged back and forth on her clit, then thrust into her vagina, then down into and around her back door! My tongue was soon replaced by my finger, then fingers! The three of them were caressing themselves and each other. We exited the tub and put the voyeurs to work drying us off. I felt more than one hand and fingers caress and stroke my dick and balls. We went to the bedroom and into the bed, Vicky and I gave up! We invited the girls to strip and join us! And they all did! Vicky assumed the doggie position and I began to eat her pussy and ass once again, Cindy decided she wanted to try a taste of her sister while being encouraged by their Mom, Matilda! So, I moved over and grabbed Julie and began making out with her. Matilda squeezed down, with her legs wide on either side of Vicky, scooting down until her pussy was in Vicky’s face and mouth. The sounds, lips moving over lips, assholes being sucked and slathered on, moans and groans, the sexual tension ratcheting off the scale, something had to give! Vicky and Matilda exploded in a mutual climax that caused both of them to pass out for five minutes! Cindy began kissing myself and Julie and masturbating herself while I began to suck on Julie’s tits. Not long after I had Julie on her back with her caves against her thighs and her knees spread, Cindy sat on her face as I began to eat Julie’s succulent pussy and ass! Following the adage that great minds think alike, we simultaneously each thrust our index fingers into our respective girls asshole. This caused a simultaneous orgasm in both girls culminating in both of them passing out!

By then Vicky had woken up and had been watching us, she was still ready and willing to consummate our fucking, with the actual act of fucking! I slid over her as she guided my cock into her very wet sheath and began that age old motion that has perpetuated our species for thousands of years! With Cindy sucking her titties, and me being wound tighter than a cheap watch, we both exploded into epic orgasms that instantly put us to sleep! We all slept together until 10:00 the next morning, waking up kissing each other as the lovers we all are. We took a quick bath, got dressed, and were just able to catch the last sitting for breakfast!

After lunch we talked about my photography and I expressed a desire to photograph all of them by themselves and in sapphic embraces! They discussed it and after being reassured that I would never show them to anyone, they agreed! But we were all too knackered to follow through at the moment. So we scheduled it for tomorrow!

Monday, we ordered room service. There were forms with the menus printed on them where you checked off the items you wanted and wrote your name and room number, one for each of us. Then someone would have to go into the hallway next to the elevator and load our orders into a metal tube that was then dropped into the pipe labeled Kitchen. The other pipe was labeled Front Desk, so you could order a taxi, or your carriage, or your horse, or a Bellhop! There were forms for those, too.

We made ourselves presentable, and our breakfast was at the door! After answering the knock by opening the door a mob of waitresses swarmed the room and began setting up little folding tables and distributing food to the correct recipients! The food, while not scaldingly hot, was still very warm and was enjoyed by everyone! Especially with the activities that were to follow.

I had requested my equipment be brought up from storage, which had already been delivered. As practiced as I was at assembling and arranging everything I first set up in the bathroom. I took several photos of them undressing each other, then of them bathing one another getting some close ups as they washed each other’s pussies and ass cracks. More of them drying, then we moved to the bedroom where I posed them individually, close to the windows for the additional light. My reflector panels do a great job of illuminating places that are in shadow! Of course some were close ups of breasts or pussies, changing lenses as needed. While we were doing that, the rest of the girls were keeping warm.

As I worked, we talked, and I found out that none of them had ever considered making love to another woman before Saturday night. Looking at us in the bath Vicky’s soft body, nicely proportioned with smooth curves. And my slightly hairy, chiseled, muscular, hard looking body they all became excited about both of us! Not having men of their own and more excited than they had ever thought of being, they succumbed to their basest desires and began making love to each other. Matilda and her daughters had never kissed each other on the mouth except for quick pecks. To have full on open mouth to open mouth with tongues wrestling, like two snakes entwined in a ball, was totally new, but was also very exciting! When I asked their Mother what she thought, she admitted to having a relationship with her sister, but had never imagined a relationship with her daughters! But she loved it! They were going to continue even if one or more of them got married!

Then we moved to the bed and some side chairs. We had some wingback chairs by the windows, sitting on one, slouching down and draping both legs over the armrest, exposing everything very nicely! They took turns being in the chair and being the one on their knees.

One day I went to Chinatown by myself, and I found a man who taught Tai Chi. To say he was shocked that a white man not only introduced himself in Chinese, but was one order higher in the art than he was, just about took him to his knees! He wanted a demonstration in front of some people, students and others. I did and he and others were very happy that the art was beginning to find its way into American white man’s culture. Before I left I asked the man discreetly if he knew someone selling sex toys. He did and introduced me to her. I bowed in respect when I met her. She showed me several sizes of ivory dildoes, some Ben Wa balls and other items of interest. I bought three dildoes and two sets of Ben Wa balls.

I brought these presents out and presented them to the group wrapped in boxes. They excitedly unwrapped them, opened the boxes, then looked at them with confused looks on their faces. I said, let me show you! I had Vicky sit in a wingback chair and assume the position. I ate her pussy until it was wet, then carefully slid the dildo into her vagina. Then I began stroking it in and out! She went nuts! Then I carefully slid the smaller one into her asshole! She exploded in an orgasm! Then the others wanted a chance! Vicky tried the Ben Wa balls, as she walked they bounced against each other creating unbelievable sensations! But when she wanted them out they wouldn’t come out! Eventually Cindy, who had the smallest hands, had to work her hand into her sister’s vagina past her wrist then deeper until she was half way up her arm, she got one, she brought it out. The plunged back in moving her fingers finally grabbing the other. Vicky liked it so much she had her sister do the same thing twice a week!

All of them repeated the orgy many times during the month, but I needed to resume my trip. So once again, freshly provisioned I left with tears flowing to follow my dream.

I went the same way as before and camped at the same place, without the same result! I slept through the night. The next morning after a quick breakfast, we were on our way. About a mile later we ran into the Santa Fe Trail and turned to the southwest. The trail wasn’t as busy as it had been the month before, the northern trails always left early in March so they can get through the mountains before the snow makes the passes impassable, like the Donner Party found out about in “47”! The southern trails left even earlier, trying to get past the deserts before the peak summer temperatures which can reach 120 degrees in the shade, but there isn’t any shade! I didn’t care when I left, because I wasn’t on a timetable or schedule that said I had to be anywhere at a certain time. There was a danger however, the wagon trains were formed for a reason, there is safety in numbers. Even now in late March, 1873 Indians were still a threat, even in the five civilized tribes in the resettlement areas of what they call Oklahoma. They were pissed because they had sided with the Confederacy because they had slaves. When they lost, the tribes were forced to free their slaves and conceded two million acres back to the U.S. government. To my mind, had they understood the English language better they would have understood what was going to happen to them. The Indian Intercourse Act of 1834 had established the territories that the tribes were moved to. Just by the name of the act, they should have known they were going to get fucked!

Added to the Indian threat, outlaw’s found the territory’s a sanctuary, more so in the east, but they were all over. Federal Deputy Marshal Bass Reeves was doing a great job rounding them up, he was only one of two hundred Deputy Marshals that had to cover a huge area.

So being alone was a disadvantage that could get me killed, one of the reasons for the subdued paint on the wagon if you recall. I did have some things that could even the odds a little. Under my seat was a Sharps/Roper 12 gauge pump action Shotgun that held seven shells, with one in the chamber. (Note: these were made in 1882 not 1873). This would be a surprise to anyone used to robbing Stagecoaches which carried double barreled shotguns, having five more shots would help even the odds.

Tom had produced the spring loaded seat back that would allow me to drop the seat back which unlocked the trapdoor which was hinged at the top. This let me quickly roll through the opening onto my bed. The seat back being spring loaded and would lock the trapdoor again. Then I had several gunports to shoot from while the body of the wagon and the boilerplate protected me.

The weather was good so far, clear blue skies, comfortable temperatures. Out here on the plains, I know all of that can change in minutes. The mules, Sam, and I were traveling through rolling hills covered in bright green new grass as far as the eye could see! The only trees were located near water, they were usually Cottonwoods. Rarely we saw signs of other humans, sod houses built into the hillsides in the distance. We kept moving, enjoying the fresh air and solitude. Of course that had to end, I spotted Indians as we topped a particularly high hill. They were a couple of miles away and were on an intersecting course to mine. I can protect myself but I have to pray the animals will be ok!

I parked my wagon in the middle of a flat area of several acres, the mules and horse I hid around the backside of a hill. I hurried back to the wagon, I certainly didn’t want to be caught outside in the open! I made it to the wagon in time, I set the brake and was sitting on the bench when they appeared riding slowly over the hill. They spread out and came down the hill toward me. I had the Spencer shotgun beside me, my Winchester in my lap. They hadn’t made any threatening moves yet, I didn’t feel I could just start killing them without a reason. I waited, still they walked their horses toward me. As they came closer, I could see their war paint, that was enough for me! I lifted my rifle and began firing, two dead, before the War Chief yelled what I guessed was their version of “Charge!” And that’s what they did. But just after he yelled I killed the War Chief. Two braves shot at me, but realized their War Chief was dead, pulled up and rode back to have a meeting, I guess to get a new War Chief. What they forgot is that they were gathered at the body of the previous one, which meant they were in range! I dropped two more before they quickly moved out of range, well the thought they had. I tried out the behind the seat trapdoor by pulling the safety lever on the seat back lock. It fell back and I rolled through the unlocked swinging door onto my bed. I immediately checked that it locked the seat back and the door. Next, I opened the gun locker and brought out my Sharps 52 caliber Buffalo gun, accurate to three quarters of a mile, they were well within my kill zone. Not only that, its muzzle velocity of 1,200 fps was enough to easily go through two men if I lined up the shot. I knocked out the gun port cover and poked the barrel through, the port is high enough to accommodate the scope and at just below my eye height. I found two braves lined up and fired. They didn’t fall, they were both launched from their horses, had there been another brave behind them it would have taken him too! This was too much, it broke their spirit, they broke into a sprint to get away from me. They made another error, had they gone to my left or right I might have had one more shot. But they fled away from me, they had to travel another three hundred feet, I had enough time for three shots! I immediately aimed, adjusting for rate of travel and changing distance by elevating the barrel, fired. Reloaded, picked a target, adjust, fire, each time firing before the previous shot connected. I knew I didn’t have to hit the man, hitting the horse at the speed they were galloping at 25 to 30 miles per hour, the fall would kill them. I am not taking pleasure in killing horses, or men for that matter. I’m trying to make an impression. Don’t fuck with the man in the funny wagon! I was wrong, I managed to get off four shots, three of them hit their intended targets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.