The Diplomat's Memoirs - Cover

The Diplomat's Memoirs

Copyright© 2022 by Jehoram

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - These are the recently discovered memoirs of British gentleman who described his erotic adventures in the Middle East in the 19th century, and how he brought his lust home and built a family around it -- a family founded on free love and lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Torture   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Nudism  

A servant led me to a bedroom filled with the scent of recently burned incense ... not the acrid/sweet incense that was burned at Saint Paul’s Cathedral during high holy services, but a musky, floral variety that was common in that part of the world. The room as furnished with a large, soft bed. I was content to rest there, as the hour was now far too late to return to my rooms at the embassy. After three extraordinary climaxes, my ardour appeared to be satisfied, and I yearned only for sleep. But I was not alone for long, because as I was finishing my evening ablutions, I had three visitors: Omar, Persis, and Mika. The first two were robed, and the third was naked, pulling nervously at her nipple.

‘I have one more favour to ask you, if you will be kind enough to grant it,’ Omar said. ‘The women and I have discussed it, and we feel that Mika is now ready to enjoy the charms of a man to the fullest. She is of an appropriate age, but she has never had a man’s penis inside her before. We think it is time for her to do so. I would perform that function, as I did with Nyogo a month ago, but the women believe that my shaft would be too big to please Mika. And his Highness prefers much older girls like Persis here.’ At the sound of her name, Persis smiled and fingered the slim gold chain that tethered the nipples of her breasts.

‘But the women both agree that yours would be the perfect size for her,’ Omar continued. ‘And Mika has specifically asked for you to do the honours. She has pleasured many, many men, as she has pleasured you, but you seem to have impressed her greatly. She says that you were gentle to her, more so than any other man she has attended to.’

‘Are you asking me to ... make love to her? To penetrate her?’

‘If it would not be too much trouble. And it would make Mika very, very happy.’ I looked at Mika, and her eyes were wordlessly imploring me to agree.

This left me with a dilemma. On the one hand, I had not expected to make love to such a young girl, and it went against all the strictures of the Anglican church in which I was raised. To make love to so young a woman, without benefit of matrimony? Such things might be done by heathens, or by the low life of my native land, but it was not to be tolerated in a British gentleman of good breeding! All my training told me that such young women were to be not wantonly defiled, but honoured and protected, and kept virginal until their wedding day.

On the other hand, my success as a diplomat rested on my ability to accommodate the wishes of my hosts. It was imperative that I do nothing that might be a cause for offence, and I understood that this request was a test of my willingness to cooperate with the Sultan and embrace, as far as possible, the customs and mores of this strange land.

And, to tell the truth, I found to my astonishment that, my three previous climaxes notwithstanding, the sight of Mika’s nude body inflamed my lust once more. This was no longer a mere child before me, but a girl on the very cusp of womanhood, begging me to perform the ultimate act of love with her. Despite the immaturity of her body, she was clearly no stranger to the act, having witnessed me, Omar, and the boys copulating with the two older women and even masturbated herself to a climax in my arms as we watched the women being tormented. And she had already demonstrated her familiarity with cunnilingus and fellatio. Now she wanted all that a man could give her, and insisted that I be the man to give it to her.

The choice was clear. I nodded to Omar, who whispered into the child’s ear. She smiled and hugged me. And then he anointed her slim body with a delightfully scented oil from head to toe, so that it gleamed in the lamplight. Persis instructed her to lie on her back on the bed and spread her legs in anticipation of my shaft.

With that, Omar took his leave of me to join Nyogo in bed, but Persis stayed with us. She sat at the edge of the bed with a smile on her face as she beheld, on that bed, with legs spread, the naked virgin girl whom I was about to deflower. I knew that Mika would be sexually responsive enough to enjoy the experience, so it was with some confidence that I approached her. I knew that such girls had something called a maidenhead, and that a first penetration might be painful, and for this reason I was very concerned.

Persis gestured to me, pointing first to her tongue and fingers, and then to the child’s sex, and I deduced that I was to attend to the child that way. I pleasured the girl orally as best I could, mimicking what I had seen the women do to each other. And I inserted two fingers into her depths and found to my relief that there was no impediment. (I later learned that I need not have feared for her comfort, because her maidenhead had been dispensed with some months back when she was introduced to a number of toys that women liked to use on themselves.)

Persis grasped my hand and pulled it out from the girl’s quim, and I wondered if I had gone too far, but then she put three of my fingers together and shoved the pair inside her, rotating my hand so that my palm was up. (I remembered that this was what Lakshmi had done with Nyogo after the latter had fellated me, and resolved to be mindful of this in the future.) I inserted my fingers into Mika’s sex once more, moved them in and out, and slid my thumb up her cleft until I came across the unmistakable swelling of her ‘seat of desire,’ now the size of a pea and quite hard. I pressed down on it, and she reacted with a shudder. Before long, she was writhing on the bed in ecstasy, grasping and kneading the small mounds of her breasts as I tongued that pearl of flesh and assaulted her tunnel with my fingers. It was clear that the boys had already rekindled the flame of desire as they sported in the bath, bringing her to the cusp of a climax, and she had been aching for the ultimate sexual relief which was now my privilege to give her.

Looking back on a long life, I cannot recall a more beautiful sight than then I beheld at that moment, of a woman-child in the throes of rapture, her gleaming body spasming and shaking with lust as I pleasured her bald quim with my tongue and fingers; the sight had aroused me almost to the point of hardness once more. I now wanted nothing more than to couple with this child and force my turgid organ into her virgin cleft. Persis, who had been witnessing all this with a smile on her face, noticed my tumescence, and said something to Mika.

When Mika heard these words, she pulled my hand out and pointed to my cock. It was time. I gestured my request for her preference for positions. After some brief words with Persis, he indicated that she wanted to be on top, an excellent choice, since she could take as little or as much of my shaft as she pleased.

Persis handed her the carafe of scented oil, and this was dripped on to my member as they chanted a prayer, reminding me that this was a sacred rite of passage in their religion. Then Mika positioned her bare slit over it and lowered herself on it, sliding back and forth so that I could feel her lips stroking each side of my shaft. The pleasure was exquisite. Any doubts I had harboured about whether the evening’s sport had exhausted my libido were now banished the sensation of the underside of my shaft being stroked by Mika’s parted lips. I looked into her almond eyes and beheld nothing but love and trust.

Mika then proned out on top of me and spread her legs, her hard nipples raking my chest. I felt Persis’s hand grasping my tool and positioning its cap at Mika’s entrance. I gave the girl a questioning look. She smiled back. Then she slid down my body an inch, and the cap of my shaft was inside her. Her eyes opened wider and she gasped, but slid down another degree. Then, inch by inch, the length of my shaft was buried deep inside her. Our pubic bones were touching without any noticeable discomfort on her part, and I was grateful that the women had so accurately assessed the dimensions of my tool and the depth of her sheath. I marvelled at her tightness. She kissed me and whispered something in my ear.

At Persis’s prompting, she began to slide up and down my body, slowly at first but with more alacrity as she got used to the sensation. I rocked my hips and began to thrust, so that she could remain still while we were coupling. I felt the muscles of her sheath clench and unclench and she mimicked the action with a squeeze on my arm. I realized that she was trying to signal the pace she wanted, and did my best to obey.

We settled into a rhythm, and soon she was a hellion, revelling in the sensation of a cock inside her for the first time. Then she assumed a sitting position, my cock still buried inside her, and played with her pea-sized clitoris as I stroked her tiny breasts and pinched her nipples, now as stiff and turgid as any grown woman’s. Persis straddled my body behind her and rubbed Mika’s back back and neck. Then her beringed nipples pressed against the child’s smooth back as, reaching around, she stroked the child’s bosom, belly and sex as she whispered encouragement into her ear.

I thanked my stars that I had ejaculated thrice before during that evening’s festivities, for I do not think I would have lasted very long in that tight, tight sheath. She began mewling like a kitten, her eyes closed tight, and suddenly she erupted into an orgasm whose force took my by surprise. It was a woman’s climax, and her quim gripped my shaft with astonishing strength. That clench was followed by another one, and then another one, and before I knew it, I felt myself losing control and spewing my seed into that virgin sex. For the fourth time that night, I felt my energy drained to the utmost.

At that point, Persis appeared to be satisfied that her role in the enterprise had been fulfilled. She kissed us both, murmured something to Mika, and left the room, presumably to return to the Sultan’s bed.

Her own energy spent, Mika slumped down until her body was again resting on mine, and I whispered into her ear as I kissed her neck and stroked her back, now slick with not only oil but sweat. She smiled and drowsed off, with my penis still inside her, and I held her for a long time, this beautiful child who had now become a woman at my hands. I wanted to keep her with me always, to treasure her, to give her all the climaxes she could endure.

When I awoke, I found that she had been masturbating herself almost to the brink of a climax. She lay on one side, her leg lifted to expose her sex. She was thrusting a finger in and out of her quim as she smiled at me and wished me good morning in her language. We coupled again, this time with her on the bottom, taking the full force of my thrusts and grinding her nipples into my chest. I was amazed at the control she had over the muscles of her sheath; it was obvious that the older women had given her a great deal of training there, with their fingers monitoring each clench as they pleasured her. We climaxed almost simultaneously, and then whispered to each other in languages that needed no translation.

A servant came in to tell us that breakfast was being served, and we joined Omar, Nyogo, and the two women. All of us were naked as we stretched out beside the low table and ate in the Eastern fashion. Mika was dominating the conversation, pointing at her quim and evidently giving the details of her defloration as they smiled and laughed. I felt satisfied that I had done my duty to her, to my host, and to England. I saw many approving glances sent my way, particularly from the older women. Their deflowerings had perhaps not been as happy as hers, I speculated.


Over the next six years of my service to the Crown, I would watch Mika grow and develop into full maturity, displaying beautiful small breasts with prominent dark nipples and tufts of fine black hair at her crotch and armpits. My visits to the palace became regular occurrences, and I had my pick of the Sultan’s women, including Olga and Lakshmi, whose languages I came to understand a little. I must confess that I developed a taste for pubescent girls like Nyogo, who proved to be an exuberant bedmate. It was even my privilege to deflower a few of these girls, when it was deemed that my shaft would be a better fit than Omar’s for their first experience with copulation. Mika had evidently persuaded the household that I was the logical choice for such tasks, and could be relied on to give them the best possible entrance into womanhood. Sometimes she took Persis’s place at the bedside, reassuring the child and gauging the extent of her arousal.

I discovered that the boys were trained to be bisexual, and that the Sultan had often called on them when he needed male companionship, which was his other main source of arousal. One boy would sodomize him, or be sodomized, while the other had his way with Persis. I was even told of instances where all four of them would be engaged in copulation, although the positions they took were not described in enough detail for me to imagine them.

And there was one night when the Sultan invited me to share his sport with those boys. My only homosexual experience until then was being buggered by upperclassmates when I was in school, until a senior classmate became my champion and deterred his mates from that activity. His only requirement was that I fellate him from time to time. But whatever misgivings I had had about joining the Sultan in his escapades vanished when I saw how much the boys wanted to put me at ease. I was able to be both the giver and the receiver of their lusts, and learn something of their arts. While I found the evening to be pleasurable, my preference for the fair sex proved far stronger, and it was the only time I took advantage of the offer. But it would serve me well later on, as you will see.

I shall never forget the day when Nyogo turned seventeen. She demanded that she be tied to a bed, with her arms and legs bound to the four posters. After she was splayed out, her now prominent breasts pointed skyward and her hairy quim wet with anticipation, She was mounted first by the Sultan, and then the two boys, and then myself. I was followed by three other men from the household, summoned for this purpose, along with two younger lads I had not seen before. Finally, when she was thoroughly stretched, she was penetrated by Omar.

Each man would have his way with her and ejaculate into her depths, to be replaced by the next man in turn without a break in the action. By the time the last man had shot his seed into her, the first man would again be hard, thanks to the ministrations of the women of the harem, and the cycle would start all over again. She spent a full three or four hours with one penis after another thrusting and ejaculating inside her, sending her into a transport of ecstasy as the women sucked on her nipples and kissed her neck.

And when Mika turned seventeen, she had a similar celebration, except that she would not be tied down. Instead, we men lay on our backs in a row and she would service us one by one. She would lower herself onto an erection and have her way with it, her small breasts bouncing with each thrust. After the man had ejaculated, she would move to the next man while the women and the girls sucked on our flaccid rods to harden them for the next round. Over the next three hours, she would have had each man twice, and our seed would be streaming down the inside of her legs.

Not long after that, the two young women would take part in a re-enactment of my first night at the palace, except that they would take Lakshmi and Olga’s place as the tortured women while two new girls, in training as courtesans, would perform fellatio on us and then be pleasured by the women as we held them. Nyogo would be my first companion, while Mika would be Omar’s. And when it came time for the women to be flogged for the Sultan’s pleasure, the two young lads I had seen at Nyogo’s birthday celebration would dance with them, deliver the blows to their bodies, and then pierce them with their shafts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.