The Diplomat's Memoirs - Cover

The Diplomat's Memoirs

Copyright© 2022 by Jehoram

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - These are the recently discovered memoirs of British gentleman who described his erotic adventures in the Middle East in the 19th century, and how he brought his lust home and built a family around it -- a family founded on free love and lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Torture   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I write these memoirs now, in these early days of the reign of King George V, of my adventures in the Mid-east in the early days of the reign of our beloved Queen Victoria, in the middle of the last century. At that time, I was on the staff of the British Foreign Service in India, during those turbulent times when there was a shaky truce between the British Empire and that section of Afghanistan under the dominion of a man whom I shall call “the Sultan.” Although I had made some visits to English harlots before then, it was that night that I was truly introduced to the pleasures of the flesh, in ways I had not envisioned in my lewdest dreams.

The Sultan’s palace had been uncomfortably warm all day, but after sunset a cool breeze coursed through the hall where, I was told, a most entertaining evening had been planned. The daylight was fading, and my friend and I were lying naked on adjacent low-backed couches. He had cautioned me not to touch my shaft. “The women will attend to that,” he assured me. He promised me a night to remember, but it turned out to be much more. It was an evening that introduced me to sexual delights I could not have imagined ... being serviced by four women, one of them a virgin only fourteen years of age, an experience that rocked me to my Anglican core.

My friend was a man whom I shall call Omar, an assistant to the Sultan. It was he who invited me there, after making sure that I was a man who could be trusted to keep secrets. After a sumptuous dinner, where we were waited on by topless, fat-nippled servants whose beauty surpassed anything I had seen in my native land, he led me to a room where we disrobed completely. As he stood there naked before me, he displayed a most impressive penis, now flaccid but still at least a hand-span long. A servant led us to a large room, where in the dim light I perceived a stage and a number of couches. We each took one as the servants lit the lamps that illuminated the stage and then took their leave. I heard the sound of music, and caught the fragrance of burning incense.

Beside each couch was table was a carafe of what appeared to be oil, along with a goblet. One older servant remained behind, sitting on a stool behind us. Her task was to keep our goblets refilled with wine, a drink that was prohibited by the Mohammedan religion. But, as I was to learn, the customs in that palace were not in much conformity with that religion. Instead, they practiced a faith that mixed that faith with Hinduism, Buddhism, and a form of animism, with no inhibitions about either alcohol or sexual arousal, as I was to find out as the performance went underway.

Two musicians began playing a rhythmic beat on a sort of lyre and a set of hand drums. And then four scantily clad females took the stage. Two of them were slim women of perhaps twenty years of age, and the other two were adolescent girls.

One of the women had the long brown hair and caramel skin that one was used to seeing on the native women; the other was a pale-skinned woman with long blonde hair who looked like she might have come from my home shire of Essex. They were each wearing a sheer silk choli, which is a sort of blouse that hung down to just below her breasts. The brunette’s choli was red, while the blonde’s was blue. The garment was tied at the bottom, not so much for support as to pull the fabric tightly against the bosom, so that fat nipples could be seen clearly through the veil.

Covering their pubic area were loincloths with front and back panels that hung down to below their knees. These were also made of silk, in a colour to match the blouse, and were held in place by a golden cord about their hips. The dancers swayed as they danced and ran their hands down their bare thighs as the ends of their loincloths swung. It was enough to arouse any man’s lust. Occasionally, a dancer would pull the fronts aside to show crotch hair already damp from desire, and trace the outlines of her slot against the fabric. At other times, she would cradle her breasts and lift them as she smiled at us in invitation.

I would later learn the names of these beautiful women. The dark one was Lakshmi, while the pale one was Olga, and it is by these names that I shall refer them hereafter. The sight of these women dancing brought a rush of blood to my shaft, which responding by swelling and thickening. I recalled Omar’s remark about not touching it, and indeed no touch was necessary.

The other two dancers were young girls, just on the cusp of puberty ... one was fourteen, and the other fifteen, as I was to learn. They were wearing only silken loincloths, leaving their chests bare. They already had some of the widened hips and trim waistline of maturity, and had lost most of their ‘baby fat,’ but their bare breasts were mere swellings on their chests, with distinct nipples that seemed oversized on their mounds. (I later learned that prominent nipples were considered very erotic by the Sultan, and none of his courtesans were without them.) Their dancing mimicked that of the adults, even down to the way they caressed their pubic areas.

The girls’ loincloths were of a bright green hue. The taller one was dark-skinned, with curly brown hair that hinted of African descent; I later learned that her name was Nyogo, and that she was fifteen years of age. She had matured enough to display small though distinct breasts, of a size which might fill a small soup bowl, and were capped with dark brown nipples. The other looked to be Asian, a year younger, with pale skin, almond eyes and straight black hair. Her name was Mika, I found out later. This latter child bore only breasts that might fill a tea-cup, with large nipples to identify her as a girl and not a boy.

I glanced over to Omar. His rod was already hard, arching over his navel as he lay on his back. It was at least a half a hand-span longer, although not much thicker, than my own; its cap was already glistening with his seed oozing forth. My own shaft was stiffening nearly to its greatest extent. He had assured me that the women had been assigned to us by the Sultan himself, and that our tools would be buried in their quims before long. I wondered which one would be my companion.

The music paused momentarily as the women discarded their cholis and exposed their full breasts, capped with hard nipples, Lakshmi’s a dark chocolate colour and Olga’s a vivid pink. As the music resumed, they crouched and shook their torsos, setting their breasts swinging as they blew kisses to us. They lifted their breasts high and then let them drop, the flesh rippling as they bounced up and down. At the sight, my rod went to full hardness and began to throb with my heartbeat as the dancers went through their erotic motions bare-chested.

All four of the dancers lifted the ends of their loincloths and pulled them tightly upwards, displaying their quims pressing against the silk, outlining every contour of their sex. They pulled the cloth back and forth against their crotches in a sawing motion, and I could only imagine the sensation of the smooth sheer silk parting the lips of their mounds. The neatly trimmed pubic hair of the older women could easily be seen now, contrasting starkly with the bare lips of their young companions. It was also plain to see the loincloths were becoming wet in the places where they touched the wearer’s quims.

As they danced, the younger girls now untied the strings that supported their loincloths, and the garments fell to the ground, leaving them completely naked. Nyogo’s crotch already displayed a trace of what would become a thatch of curly hair, while Mika’s was utterly bald. The puffy lips of both girls were on open display. Now they were masturbating as they danced, spreading the lips of their quaints to display pink inner lips to us.

I had seen nude children before, while I was on a stopover in Malaysia; they were swimming in the sea, male and female alike, without benefit of proper clothing. But those were all younger than these girls, and aroused no lust in me. These girls were different. They were on the very brink of womanhood, just blossoming into the forms that would beguile a man. And their gaze on us was a woman’s gaze, not a child’s, fully aware of the erotic effect they were having on my friend and me.

Never had I seen girls so young acting so wantonly. I was shocked by their lasciviousness and, truth be told, stricken with a sudden lust that was most unbecoming in a proper English man. What I found most arresting was that they were clearly doing something that they were accustomed to, and showed every sign of enjoying it. One the one hand, I was shocked at their bold sexuality; on the other hand, I was spell-bound.

The erotic spectacle left me with a member more turgid than I could ever remember it being before. It was leaking fluid and twitching with every beat of my heart. I knew that I could not last much longer than the first touch of a hand there, let alone the sensation of my cock sliding into a woman’s sheath. I had had enough experience with the harlots that could be found almost anywhere in London to know the sensation of copulation, and feared that I would climax at the first touch of a woman’s sex.

But Omar had foreseen that. He snapped his finger and the naked young girls came forward as the older women continued to dance. Nyogo took my cock, thrust it into her mouth, and displayed a wonderful skill at fellatio, a skill I’d thought far beyond her tender years. No harlot in London could have exceeded the girl’s proficiency. Her tongue sought out every square inch of my cock, licking the fluid away as fast as it oozed from me. She knew exactly how much stimulation I could endure without tipping over the edge, and how to tease the cap with her tongue, circling it just below the ridge, and then thrusting her tongue against the tiny hole from which my urine issued.

As Nyogo attended to my shaft, I watched Lakshmi dance over to my couch and fondle her naked breasts as her eyes locked into mine. It was as if I were in her thrall, as a snake is in thrall to its charmer.

Without letting go of my cock, Nyogo reversed positions, straddling herself over my body and offering me a view of her nearly hairless sex, whose fragrance I could not resist inhaling. I had smelled the scent of feminine arousal before, of course, but never so fresh or so close. It was like that of a ripe peach just sliced into, dispersing its fragrance to the world. And then I was tasting the ‘peach’ itself as she forced herself onto my mouth, signalling a desire for more than kisses. I complied with my tongue, running it along her slit and probing her tight hole. I tasted her juices fresh from the quim, the first I had ever tasted in a woman. I found the taste quite as intoxicating as the aroma.

Mika, the other young girl, likewise tendered her attentions on my host. At the summit of his arousal, he gestured her to take her mouth away and finish him off with her hands, and she did so with great dexterity; I saw a veritable fountain of his seed spurt into the air in the dim light and then splash down on his chest, whereupon it was lapped up by the child. My own moment was close, but Nyogo would not release my shaft. I let her finish her fellatio and climaxed directly into her mouth. She played with my balls expertly as I came, and swallowed every drop of my spend as it gushed over her tongue. Omar and I slumped onto our couches, our lusts spent. I only wished I could have given my young lover the same pleasure she had given me. But I was to find that the women had plans for that, too.

All this time, Lakshmi had been dancing around us, her torso and hands moving ever more lewdly. Her hands would dip below her waistline from time to time, pushing the wet loincloths aside to fondle the treasures within.

My host said something in a language I did not understand, and Mika now lay down on top of him, face up, as he lay on his back on the couch. Taking the carafe of oil from the table, he poured it onto her torso and anointed it, from her neck down to her crotch. He slipped his legs inside hers, forced them apart, and exposed her vulva. Olga knelt before them and pressed her mouth against the child’s sex and proceeded to perform cunnilingus as my host pawed at the child’s tiny breasts.

I had never before seen a woman pleasured by this act of cunnilingus. Years before, I had been in the company of my first harlot who, knowing I was a virgin, instructed me on the structure of her sexual parts, starting with the hole from which my seed would soon be leaking, and then the smaller hole from which she relieved herself, and finally, at the top, a bean-sized piece of flesh which she claimed was ‘the seat of a woman’s desire’ and which I later discovered to be named a ‘clitoris.’ The thought of applying my mouth to those parts had never occurred to me, but the child seemed to be revelling in the sensation.

Seeing the activity on the adjacent couch, Nyogo assumed a similar position on top of me and spread her legs, offering her quaint to Lakshmi. As I applied oil to the girl’s torso and fondled those adorable breasts-to-be, with her small but prominent nipples hardening under my palms, Lakshmi smiled and set to work with her tongue and fingers on Nyogo’s sex until the child was writhing in ecstasy. I pinched the child’s fat nipples and kissed her neck, exciting her further, and it was not long before she shrieked at the onset of her climax. I had not though it possible for such a young child to be so swept up in passion, but her writhing body upon my own torso left nothing to the imagination. A sheen of sweat appeared on her body and, when I reached down to finger her slit, I found it slippery with her juices. When I put my finger to my lips, I tasted that same sweet tang that had issued from her sex just minutes before.

To my surprise, I found my shaft swelling once more. This was largely due to the sight of Lakshmi’s naked breasts drooping and swinging, a finer sight than I had ever seen even in the most expensive brothels back in England. I must have signaled my appreciation, for she smiled and gave her bosom a shake from time to time as she performed her art. Despite my recent climax, I was mesmerized, a snake still entranced by its charmer.

While all this was going on, Mika had also experienced a climax at Olga’s hands, as evidenced by the child’s moans. The children stood up shakily and hugged each other, and I thought, ‘Well, this the end of their part of the evening, I suppose.’ But I was wrong. They now had a task to perform. They assumed a position standing by our couches.

The dancers dropped their loincloths and now stood before us totally in the nude, each woman a paragon of the beauty that is a mature woman, with full hard-nippled breasts, slim waist, wide hips, and a mature but well-trimmed bush at her crotch. Then they continued to dance, their bosoms heaving and their bellies rippling, but this time they were actively masturbating, their slender fingers plunging into their holes. I could only stare in wonder at the lewd spectacle.

The women then took the places that the children had recently vacated. Lakshmi lay on her back on top of me and spread her legs wide. She weighed only two stone more then the girl, and the burden was not uncomfortable. Finding my arms, she placed my hands atop her brown-nippled breasts, inviting me to have my will with them. I applied oil to her bosom and belly and rubbed it in, marveling at the stiffness of her plump nipples. I glanced toward the couch next to me and saw Olga assuming a similar position on Omar’s recumbent form, and Mika’s head between the woman’s legs.

Meanwhile, Nyogo returned the favor Lakshmi had given, her mouth locked onto my new lover’s quaint, her tongue parting the folds. She also did something that had not been done to her: she slipped first one, then two, then three fingers into Lakshmi’s tunnel as she sucked on the now swollen clitoris. The result was remarkable. Before long, my lover’s juices were leaking onto my now resurgent shaft and balls as she was sliding into a climax of her own. And on the adjacent couch, I saw that Mika had slipped her entire left hand into Olga’s sex and was plunging it in and out as the woman wailed her pleasure.

Nyogo grasped my now almost rigid cock, stroked it to full hardness, and inserted its cap into Lakshmi’s sheath, now weeping with its juices and trickling down onto my testicles. I felt it go in only an inch, and Nyogo stroked the exposed part of it while administering to Lakshmi’s clitoris and labia. Lakshmi trembled and gave a cry as her orgasm overcame her. I felt the cap of my shaft suddenly squeezed in her opening, and found myself clenching her breasts, kneading them, pinching the nipples. But she was so lost in her climax that she seemed not to notice.

I heard another feminine wail of ecstasy from the adjacent couch as Olga also experienced her climax at the hands, or rather hand, of my host’s young companion Mika. Their passions exhausted for the moment, the women now stood and hugged each other, and then kissed the children in thanks. These latter two then retired to couches near the stage, where they were joined by two dark-haired Indian boys, just of an age where they were starting to grow beards and dark pubic hair. They appeared to be slightly older than the girls, with long but flaccid penises. The girls set to work on those penises, teasing them into hardness with a familiarity that suggested that they had done this many times before.

Now you must understand that I had thought myself to be thoroughly heterosexual, but in my state of lust, I found the boys to be quite beautiful with their smooth skin, muscular legs, flat stomachs, and wide grins. In particular, I was fascinated by the sight of those long penises with their graceful curves. (I was to find that the Sultan himself favored those, as he favoured long nipples on the women, and that Omar himself had been one of those boys in his youth. It was that long cock of his that had first attracted the Sultan’s eye and therefore his favour.)

Olga murmured something to our host, and then lay down on top of him, her breasts dangling and raking his chest with long, turgid nipples as she impaled herself on his massive shaft. My own companion knelt next to me and pointed to herself, and then to me. Then she pointed up, and then down, with a quizzical look on her face. I realized then she she was asking me if I wanted to be on the top or the bottom when we coupled. I smiled and stood up, offering her the lower position, and she stretched out on the couch and spread her legs wide. Grasping the inner lips of her quim, she pulled them apart to expose the pink hole, gleaming with love’s juices and wreathed with fine brown hair. I took that to be the unmistakable suggestion that we mate, and so we did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.