A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

Waking up, I noticed that getting things done in the manner the DIs wanted was getting easier. No, that wasn’t quite right. While it seemed like they were getting easier on us, we were getting better. We knew what was expected of us and we were able to get it done with a lot less screaming and yelling.

I was the first one ready to go, as I needed to be since I had to lead by example being the guide. I kinda figured from what was being expected of me, that my job was to get the platoon from one place to another without any problems. I felt like I was under a microscope, so I was going to do my best.

When we left for the Mess Hall, we were told to take our rifles. This was looking to be the standard way of doing things going forward. The first place we headed to was the Supply building where we would be getting our 782 or ìDeuceî gear.

I got everyone to stack up the rifles outside the building and could tell a lot of people were surprised when I took up a position as a rifle guard. There were two things about leadership my grandfather would always tell us. The first was don’t ask a subordinate to do something you arenít willing to do. The other was to always take care of your subordinates before yourself. These seemed like they should become core values in my leadership style.

I waited until all the other rifle guards had gone in before I got relieved to go myself. When I got into the building there were only five recruits left getting their gear.

782 gear (so called because the National Stock Number (NSN) for each piece of gear has ì782î as part of the NSN and the form used in issuance of the gear is DD782) was basically your combat equipment. The first thing they did was fitting me for a PASGT (Personnel Armor System for Ground Troops) Kevlar helmet. Itís used by the Army as well as the Marines.

I had a big ass head, even the largest they had was a tad bit tight. Having almost 5 lbs on my head was something that would take some getting used to. Then it was time to receive the load bearing equipment. It started with the pistol belt and suspenders which were known as the LC2 harness and part of the ALICE (All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment).

Then there were all the pouches that came with it. We got a compass pouch, two canteen covers, an additional canteen, first aid pouch, and an entrenching tool with cover.

The last thing we were given was a butt pack, also known as a three-day pack. The pack contained a shelter half, four tent stakes, and a collapsible tent pole. Everyone would have to pair up to complete the tent.

As I walked out, everyone gathered up their rifles and we marched back to the Squad Bay. I was just about done hanging my gear when Yohachi came up to me.

“Hey, Badzinski. You want to be my tent buddy? I figured I’d get it out of the way before I got stuck with a weirdo.”

“Yeah, that’ll work. We seem to get along, so it’s a bonus.”

While everyone got their gear stowed away, I filled up one of my canteens then grabbed my rifle and made sure that everyone formed up outside. We went over to Edson Range and sat down on a set of bleachers just inside the edge of the range. We were left in the hands of our shooting instructors.

“I’m Sgt Spears. The instructors behind me are Sgt Mathis, Cpl Buljan and Cpl Jung-Hee. We’ll be your instructors for the next two weeks where youíll be learning how to operate and fire your M16A2. This week will be Grass Week so that you can practice marksmanship fundamentals. The only firing you’ll do this week will be to get a BZO (Battlesight Zero) for your rifle. Next week will be range week, which will culminate in Rifle Qualification on Friday.”

We were directed to an open area next to the bleachers. The instructors started going over the positions we’d be using during qualifying - prone, sitting, kneeling and standing. We spent until lunch getting comfortable being in the positions and tweaking them so we’d each be comfortable in them.

When we got to the Mess Hall for lunch, I took rifle guard once again, which continued to surprise the other recruits. I figured I could get good will, plus I knew I could eat quickly. It also kept me from being viewed as if I was elevating myself from the other recruits.

When we got back, we were directed to the grassy area again. This time we had instruction on getting a proper sight picture and alignment. We were able to get hands on experience of what they were teaching us. There were two 55-gallon drums that were painted white with the images of targets on all sides.

I just ignored anything I’d learned about shooting rifles in the first go around as there was a reason Marines were known as some of the best marksmen in the world. I asked questions when I could, though tried not to ask stupid ones.

The last portion of the day was spent going over everything we’d learned and putting it all together. They kept stressing that the shooting positions were the bedrock of everything we’d be learning. If you didn’t have a stable foundation, everything else would be thrown out of sync. That went on till just before evening chow. We actually had an evening PT session after chow and then did a class on cleaning and maintenance of the M16A2.

When we got turned loose for free time, I got my shower in and started cleaning the day’s grime off my boots. As I was sitting on my foot locker cleaning my boots, Freeman came over.

“Hey Badzinski, so how’s it being the guide?”

“Same as before, though I get to wear a cool armband and have the DIs watching me under a microscope. Though I think this is going to drive Cpl Pugh crazy. I figure that I just need to stay calm and not do anything stupid.”

“Yeah, just keep an eye out for him. By the way, do you want to be shelter half buddies?”

“I would, but Yohachi asked me earlier. It seems to me that Becker would be a good fit for you.”

“Thanks. I’ll make sure whoever my partner is, we’ll put our tent near yours.”

“No problem. Sounds good.” Freeman took off.

I wrote Grandfather a letter asking if he was going to attend my graduation. A question that I really didn’t need to figure out was where he was going to stay. Being retired Navy I knew he could figure something out with all the Naval bases in San Diego.

Laying there trying to sleep, I could only think about everything that I needed to do. My mind only came back to doing my best and keeping focused on everything I needed to learn.


Waking up on Tuesday, the DIs changed up things for us. There was a PT session followed by morning chow.

We were still in PT gear as we formed up outside the Mess Hall. The DIs had decided we’d go on a 3-mile run. A few guys had their breakfast make a return trip on them. I hoped that there were going to be no more surprise PT sessions. Though I had a feeling that would be wishful thinking. Our PT gear was going to be so rank it would be able to stand up on its own by the time we washed them.

Heading back to the barracks I was able to get a short conversation with DI Faamate.

“What do you want Badzinski?”

“This recruit would like permission to use the washer and dryer for the PT uniforms of the recruits who vomited on themselves.”

He stood there looking at me like I was an idiot. I couldn’t guess at what the hell he was thinking. It seemed that he was letting me stew.

“You can set it up now, though you’ll do the actual washing during free time.”

I went into the Squad Bay and gathered the vomit recruits together.

“We’re going to get your PT gear washed tonight. Get changed and meet me by the rain room.î I got their gear into the washer.

We all grabbed our rifles and headed over to Edson Range. While we sat in the bleachers waiting, the shooting instructors joined us. We had a brief review session going over everything from the day before then went down into the grassy area, spending the rest of the time until lunch practicing what we learned yesterday.

I was picking things up pretty easily. Though the practice was great, it also allowed me to build muscle memory so everything would become second nature.

It seemed that this was going to be our pattern for this week. Show up in the morning, go over the previous day’s lessons then after lunch we would be introduced to new lessons which would bring everything together.

I was paying keen attention to everything that was being taught. I could see there were some recruits that were having a hard time with certain things, though some just weren’t really paying attention. If this continued, we’d probably have a few recruits that would fail to qualify. With the mantra of “Every Marine is a Rifleman”, some might get pushed back or separated from the Marine Corps.

After lunch, we got taught trigger control and how to shoot in coordination with our breathing. We spent a lot of time practicing with a little break, then we were back at it.

As each day we were incorporating the day’s lesson with everything we’d already learned. Sgt Spears and the other instructors would walk around and give individual instruction to everyone. Cpl Mathis came around and observed me for a minute.

“Looking good recruit, other than the fact you’re one dirty of those lefties. Keep up the good work.”

I glanced around every now and then. There were a few recruits that would need a good bit of help. I was glad that we’d made it through another day without getting IT’d. What was even more shocking was nobody had gotten IT’d since we’d come up to Camp Pendleton and was sure that it wasn’t going to last.

When we got released to free time, I called everyone together.

“Look y’all. I know there’s some of you struggling with some of the stuff we’ve been learning then there are some of you that are picking it up quicker. If you have a hard time, ask someone for help. We may be able to explain it in a way that’s easier to understand. We have to have each other’s back and help each other out.”

I went and started the washer and began my normal routine. When I got dressed, the stuff was ready for the dryer. There were four recruits that were waiting for me when I came back out. I was pleasantly surprised that there were other groups talking about our shooting instruction. There were some guys that were waiting around my bunk to ask some questions. When I finished, I went got the stuff out of the drier and laid out my clothing for the following day.

We had our nightly canteen full of water as we were standing online. DI Oyono decided to interject some humor into it tonight.

ìI donít care what you little retards need to do to finish drinking all that water. Hell, imagine itís Booneís Farm, Mad Dog 20/20, or Colt 45. Just finish it all and up turn the canteen.î

We finished, got in the rack and then recited the Riflemanís Creed. The lights went out, and we were one more day closer to fun time on the range.


I felt a pretty good twinge in my left shoulder as I rolled out of my rack. My range of motion was limited and almost every time I moved my arm there was a bit of pain. As we were forming up, I approached DI Faamate.

“What do you want now Badzinski?”

“This recruit needs to visit Medical. There is some sort of issue with this recruit’s shoulder.”

“Is it going to affect you doing everything today?”

“Yes, sir. This recruit is left-handed, so this recruit won’t be able to shoulder the rifle.”

“Very well. DI Oyono will drop you off after chow. When you’re done head to the Squad Bay to find out where the platoon is.”

“Aye, sir.”

DI Oyono dropped me off and I walked in going over to the Petty Officer at the Check-in desk, then went and sat down, using the time to mentally go over what we’d been learning. Hopefully I didn’t miss the afternoon lesson. I finally got called into an exam room. The Hospital Corpsman came in asking what the problem was.

After finding out and taking my vitals, he told me to strip out of my BDU blouse and wait. It was probably about ten minutes later when the doctor came in. She looked to be in her 40’s and extremely plain looking, though if she offered me some pussy, I’d probably go ahead and do it. It had been a long while.

I explained what was wrong then there was the poking, probing and prodding of my shoulder. Feeling female hands on my skin, it kind of surprised me. It was as she was manipulating the joint that I started to get hard. I did the normal thing thinking about sports, ugly women and things along those lines. I was able to keep it down to only half hard. It turned out that I had some inflammation and a big knot in my shoulder muscle.

As I was walking back to the Squad Bay, the overall pain had lessened. The doctor had released the knot, and it hurt like hell as she did it. I was given some ibuprofen to take and told to take it easy today. Walking into the Squad Bay, I headed right into the head as I needed to take care of another ache that had sprung up. With a little imagination, that problem was taken care of rather quickly.

I went to the Duty Hut to report back in and was kind of surprised that it was SDI Brooks that was in. He beckoned me in, and I handed him the meds and a note.

“On light duty again Badzinski? When are you going to stop gold bricking?”

“This recruit...”

He cut me off. “Badzinski, that was humor. Here, take two pills and then head out to the rifle range. You can’t do anything but listen, but you need that instruction. Now go.”

“Aye, sir.”

I took the pills and walked down to the range. Sgt Spears saw me as I rounded the bleachers. I didn’t get twenty feet before I was being admonished.

“It’s nice that you could join us today recruit. Hurry up and get over here. Where the hell is your rifle? You really showed up without your rifle?”

“This recruit has been put on light duty for the day. This recruit is here to receive the instruction.”

I went over and started studying the boards. The technique of the day was doing a magazine change. I spent about a half hour dissecting the information on the boards, then spent a while following the instructions Cpl Jung-Hee was giving out.

I took a spot off to the side of the group. Closing my eyes, I started going through all positions and all of the manipulations. It hurt less than if I was using the rifle. While visualizing what I was doing, there was a tap on my shoulder.

“What are you doing recruit?”

“Just visualizing what needs to be done to bring everything together.”

“OH! Carry on.”

That’s pretty much how the rest of the day went. Dinner chow was OK. During free time, Freeman and Yohachi came over to my rack.

“Badzinski, we need to talk to you.”

“What’s up?”

“Well, there’s some rumblings that Cox and Hardin are trying to get things stirred up against you. They’re probably going to do something to try and get you removed as Guide.”

“I’ve been expecting something though this is a bit more extreme than I was expecting.”

“Being new, I’m kind of an unknown. I heard things that they probably wouldn’t have said if they knew I thought you were a decent human being.”

I didn’t know what to think. I had done nothing to Cox. It seemed that Hardin was being a complete bitch about getting beat. Though this was probably part of what DI Pugh was plotting.

“I just have to keep an eye out for them. I appreciate you guys letting me know. Head back before you guys get tainted by me.”

Glancing around I saw that Cox, Hamilton and Hardin were in the racks next to each other. Guess they could commiserate being douche bags together.

I’d need to keep an eye out, though concentrating on doing my best was more important. I took my pills and had a shower. Letting the hot water run on my shoulder, I rubbed the shoulder muscles trying to keep them loose.


Waking up, my shoulder was a bit stiff, but nothing I couldn’t work through.

I took my pills, and we headed out for a PT session before breakfast. This helped loosen my shoulder up and it was over to the rifle range for the day after chow. The review time was really good as it allowed me to catch up from the day before. Then we went into the open area and continued snapping in. This was our morning.

As we were getting formed up to head to lunch, Sgt Spears came up to me.

“Badzinski, seeing as you’re the Guide, I need you to do something.”

“Aye, sir.”

“Make sure your platoon has the extra boot laces that you were told to have.”

“Aye, sir.”

I let DI Pugh know what was required of us and he dispatched a recruit back to the Squad Bay to get the bag of boot laces from the Whiskey Locker. As we formed up outside of the Mess Hall, I was handed the bag of boot laces. Sgt Spears addressed us as we were sitting in the bleachers.

“After your instruction recruit Badzinski is going to hand out a boot lace to each one of you. You’re going to pair up with another recruit and then I’ll give you additional instruction at that point.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.