A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

I woke up with a lot less pain which was a bonus as this was an important week. I just hoped we were able to perform when it came time for final drill as I could just imagine the retribution that would happen if we didn’t win. Seeing just how far they would go is something I didn’t want to find out.

We headed over to the Mess Hall. It was good to finally eat with very little pain. I took everything that they offered me, which still wasn’t much seeing as I was still a Diet.

After breakfast, we headed out to the PT field. There was a normal PT session, and then we went over to an area that had 10 ft sections of telephone poles. Five recruits were put on each log, split off somewhat based on height.

Our first exercise was to lift the log to our right shoulder, then overhead with our arms extended. We brought it down to our left shoulder and then back up again. Right shoulder, then back to the ground. It came back up to our shoulder and we began to do squats with the log. We transitioned to holding it in both of arms in front to our chest which was followed by curls. Most of these movements were herky-jerky as we tried to get in sync.

After about ten minutes we got on the ground doing a circuit of sit-ups and bench pressing the log. We kept this up for about another twenty minutes.

We did some drills to cool down until lunch. Afterwards, it was over to the obstacle course which we ran twice, then headed over to the confidence course.

There was a total of fifteen obstacles of varying difficulty. They were both physically and mentally challenging. We would need to have confidence in order to make sound decisions in order to complete the obstacles. DI Pugh and Oyono ran the course with DI Faamate explaining each obstacle in turn.

The first one we went to was called the Stairway to Heaven. It’s a 30 ft tall ladder-like obstacle and the spacing was a little taller than most of the recruits. We had to climb up to the top, climb over and then come back down the other side. There were no safety harnesses or support ropes. It was tough, but everyone made it over.

We kept on going until we hit another obstacle called the Tough One. I climbed up onto a 5 ft high horizontal log, then climbed a 10 ft rope to a 20 ft long platform. Once we made it across there was an A frame which was another 10 ft higher. You climbed it, reached out and grabbed a rope, then slid down.

The recruit behind me thought I was going too slow, so pushed past me. It was the second time in a week a recruit made a bad decision.

I don’t remember his name, but instead of stopping, he hit the top of the A frame and didn’t stop. He stepped off reaching for the rope, his momentum carrying him forward and his hands weren’t able to keep their grip on the rope. He took a 25 ft drop down to the wood chips that were around all the obstacles. He was screaming the whole way down.

Turning around, I pushed all the recruits behind me back the way we came. The whistles went off, and we turned outboard away from where he was plastered on the ground. We were in that position for over an hour. This was also the second time in a week that a life flight helicopter landed in the PT field. I guess they were taking him to Balboa as well.

We were gathered in a school circle after the circus left. DI Faamate then gave us a lecture.

“Look you little fucking idiots, it’s like all you fuckers are smoking crack. It’s nothing but crazy fucked up decisions. If I give instructions, follow those instructions to the letter. This is the second recruit that had to be airlifted due to not following clear instructions. We’ve got one obstacle left and we’re going to finish it. Anyone of you retards decide to go off script, I’ll personally beat you to a bloody pulp, so you’ll need a life flight.”

The last obstacle was called the “Slide for Life”. We had to climb a 25 ft tall tower by grabbing onto the above platform and hoisting ourselves up. At the top, we had to descend down a diagonally stretched rope. There was a pool under the first 10 or 15 ft of rope.

I started my descent on my stomach with one leg on the rope and the other hanging down before I was told to roll over. Now I was hanging upside down, gripping with my hands and feet around the rope. I went about 5 ft and then was told to let my feet go and dead hang on the rope.

I went about another 5 ft and was told to remount the rope with my feet. It took all the strength I had to remount the rope. My body was burning from the waist up, as I used up all my arm strength and core strength. I made it down and was fucking spent.

The mood was extremely somber and reflective the rest of the day. After the beating we’d taken and the loss of another recruit to injury, I think they took pity on us.

After chow it was an evening of review for our exam on Thursday. I slathered on Tiger Balm all over my body before hitting the rack.


Waking up I was hit with the realization that it was a big day. The company Pugil Stick Championship was today after lunch. Relaxing was important and I needed to just let things come to me rather than stress out.

I knew SDI Brooks was expecting one of us to bring home the win. To be more precise, from everything that had been said, he was expecting me to win. Though I knew he’d take it any way he could get it.

We spent the time until lunch getting ready for Final Drill. There was also a little time given to start going over our uniforms for the inspection.

Heading on over to the Mess Hall for lunch, I knew that I would need to eat but keep it light. Once we finished eating, we marched out past the edge of the PT. We’d never been out here before. There was an area covered with a camouflage netting. Once we got there, you could see it was a sunken 20 x 20 ft room with ramped entrances on two opposite sides and walls that were 4 ft high a above ground level. There was 6 ft that was below ground level. This was the pugil stick arena. SDI Brooks called the five of us competing over to where he was standing.

“This is the Thunderdome. Two recruits enter only one is victorious and moves on. There are 24 combatants, you lose, and you’re done. You may end up fighting each other so you need to fight every fight to win no matter your opponent. Hamilton, Freeman, get suited up.”

All four platoons were watching from the sides of the room. Each platoon had a side of the box. The Company Commander was on the side with last training cycles winners, Platoon 1055. The Company Commander yelled for attention.

“Recruits, it’s the start of the company competition week. Today is the pugil sticks competition, tomorrow is final drill and Thursday is the final PFT. If a platoon takes all three, there will be a surprise for that platoon from me on Friday.” He paused to gauge everyone’s reaction.

“Let’s go over how this will work. Two platoon numbers will be called out. Those platoons will each send a combatant into the Thunderdome. Landing a killing blow wins the match. Let’s get this going. Platoons 1055 and 1085, send in your combatants.”

I heard yelling as two recruits came running down the ramps entering the Thunderdome at full tilt. They ran into each other, with both of them going to the ground. There was a scramble to get back up, and then some blows were thrown with the recruit from 1055 winning. It was literally an orgy of chaos. I knew that wouldn’t work for me.

“1065, 1055.” With that Freeman ran into the arena, and it was almost identical to the first match. Freeman came out on the losing end. I went over and told him it was OK. He was understandably upset, though he looked at me.

“It’s up to you Badzinski. Hardin and Hamilton are idiots, it’s up to you. Fuck’em all up.”

The next two matches were really similar to the first two. Somehow Hardin won his match against a recruit from 1055. There was another match before it was my turn. Finally, it was my turn. I got to the top of the ramp leading into the Thunderdome and heard the Company Commander call out.

“1075,1085!”

I could hear the guy yelling and running as I moved towards the entrance. I was moving at a trot, and the other recruit was already halfway across when I got into the Thunderdome. I let him close in even more. He had his pugil stick at shoulder height as I waited until the last possible moment then slid myself to the left. Using my profile against his back, I steered him into the wall. A couple of shots to the kidneys made him drop to his knees. Then it was a shot to each side and one to the back of his head, the whistle was blown.

“Winner 1075.”

I went back out and was taking off the football helmet when DI Pugh came running up to me.

“What the hell was that? Why didn’t you go running into the pit?”

I was about to respond when SDI Brooks swooped in and saved me.

“Cpl Pugh, go watch to see who wins this next match.”

With that Cpl Pugh walked off mumbling, I could tell he wasn’t happy. SDI Brooks looked at me and had a serious look on his face.

“Do whatever you need to win.”

“AYE AYE SIR!”

The next two matches followed the same formula. Run in, slam each other and hope you can win. Hamilton lost, so 1075 would have two guys in round two. We got geared back up. I ended up in the third match, Hardin was in the second match. I got ready.

I was facing a recruit from 1065 who was about 6’2” and about 180 lbs. I had a surprise for him.

We got called to go, and I took off at a dead sprint, though no yelling. I could hear the other recruit yelling his “war cry” as he ran, though I had more speed and mass than he did. His eyes went wide as I lowered my shoulder, and he realized what was about to happen. It was a violent collision, the sound of us hitting had my ears ringing. I ended up on top and came to my senses first. I rained blows down on his head, I suddenly felt my neck was wet. The whistle blew.

“Winner 1075.”

As I walked out, I removed my helmet and found out my neck was wet. It seemed something inside the helmet grabbed at my ear, and somehow ripped a gash in front of the little nub on the front of my ear. SDI Brooks came over.

“I thought rushing in wasn’t your style?”

“Well, the other DIs and Platoon Commanders are watching. This recruit can’t stay predictable. Is there a Corpsman around?”

“CORPSMAN!”

He turned my head looking for something wrong and finally saw the blood.

“Wait here.”

He came back with a Corpsman who washed off my neck and ear. It was then a butterfly bandage covered with medical tape. I was told by the Corpsman that it should hold. We were down to six recruits left. Hardin had also made it this far. There was a short ten-minute break.

SDI Brooks came over to me during this time.

“Looks like you’re fighting Hardin this round. Go out there and crush him. You need to win. The betting on recruits start this round and I’ve got a bet with Cpl Pugh, I’ll be quite upset if you lose, don’t let me down.”

I got suited up again. Hardin had seen all my matches today, plus all the ones with our platoon. I took a seat at the top of the ramp waiting so I could calm myself and come up with a new game plan. I came up with an idea, though I didn’t know how well it would be received. There was another moment for me to center myself before I heard the Company Commander.

“We have two recruits from 1075. This should be very interesting. GO!!”

This time I casually walked into the fighting arena. Hardin was playing it smart; he came in slow and cautiously. I did something similar to what I did against DI Pugh. Hardin recognized it and covered up using a vertical block, so I whipped the pugil stick tail-end around to smack a liver shot. Now it didn’t have the same “oomph” as a punch did, but it did what was intended. He moved his blocking and what I was looking for opened up. I put all my weight behind an uppercut with the pugil stick and drove the pugil stick dead into Hardin’s groin. Blunt force trauma to the family jewels is a motherfucker. Hardin doubled over and I went to work. I hit him with a shot to the facemask and one to the back of the head. I heard the whistle and backed up. I could hear DI Pugh up above yelling.

“That wasn’t right, that blow is not allowed. He forfeits the match.”

Cpt Sharpe spoke.

“Recruit, what do you have to say about this?”

It took a second, but something popped into my head. It was something Grandfather said to me after I got into my first fist fight.

“Sir, this recruit believes something his grandfather told him. There is no such thing as a fair fight. Do whatever you need so that you’re the one walking away at the end.”

“Well, I agree. Those are wise words for a Marine to follow. As such, you are the victor.” I walked back to the platoon and both Hardin and DI Pugh were bitching up a storm. SDI Brooks shot them down.

After this round there were three recruits left. Cpt Sharpe made a command decision. I ended up with a bye to the finals. It then turned out I would be fighting a recruit from 1055. This looked like my toughest opponent. He was about 6’3” and built like a tank. DI Pugh reared his ugly head.

“You’re a fucking disgrace Badzinski. Having to resort to cheating to win. Just know you and I will be spending loads of time together.”

There was some blood seeping down my neck. DI Faamate gave me a towel so that I could wipe the blood off. He then intervened.

“Cpl Pugh, go make sure the recruits are staying in line.”

“Yes, Staff Sergeant.” He turned to me.

“You ready for your last match.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Better. Now go bring home the win.”

As I was getting suited up, I saw SDI Brooks and DI Faamate talking with the DIs from 1055. He then walked back over to me as I am waiting at the ramp.

“So Badzinski. I’m going to add a lot of pressure on your shoulders. All the DIs other than DI Pugh have made some big bets on this match. Cash and the other considerations, don’t fuck this up.”

I heard the company commander.

“This is it, the final match, the one for all the marbles. Representing Platoon 1055, Recruit Lanlea. Representing Platoon 1075, Recruit Badzinski. Let the match begin. GO!!”

I walked into the arena and Lanlea did the same thing. Guess we both were somewhat tired at this point. We both nodded to each other, and then he surprised me by rushing at me. I was able to get my stick up to block his but was pushed back against the wall. He looked strong but was even stronger than I thought.

I needed to get off the wall. Nothing good would happen if I couldn’t. He started to push with his right. I gave in a second, then burst forward with my right and was able to reverse our position. As soon as his back hit the wall, I shot one, then another knee to his ribs. I could hear the air being forced out of his lungs. Before he could recover, I kicked his feet out from under him. He went down like a ton of bricks. I then rained blows down on his head. The whistle blew.

The 1055 platoon commander and DIs were livid. I kind of chuckled while they were jumping up and down. The Platoon commander started yelling.

“That was complete bullshit. This isn’t going to fly. Those blows were illegal. This maniac shouldn’t have been allowed to compete.”

I could see the company commander smiling. Cpt Sharpe looked at me, chuckled and then addressed me.

“So, recruit Badzinski. It seems you’ve embroiled yourself in the middle of another controversy. Would you care to defend your actions again?”

“Aye, sir, this recruit would. In our instructions we were told that we had to maintain two hands on the pugil stick if possible. I did that, there were no prohibitions on the feet or knees. It occurred that this was a simulation of hand-to-hand combat with an unloaded rifle. As such, a quote comes to mind. ‘The object of war is not to die for your country but make the other bastard die for his.’ That’s what I did.”

“Badzinski, who said that?”

“That would be General George S. Patton, sir.”

“The win goes to Platoon 1075. Recruit Badzinski, all I can say is that you made this event more interesting and entertaining than it has been in the last few cycles.”

“Thank you, sir.”

I walked out of the Thunderdome to the cheering of my platoon. At least we wouldn’t be getting yelled at. Well, all of us except maybe me since DI Pugh was none too happy with me. Hardin was staring daggers at me as well. I’d have to keep a close eye on him and DI Pugh.

We made our way to the Mess Hall for dinner. I was starving and the small meal didn’t really alleviate that. Then it was back the barracks for a class on Marine Corps values.

The only thing I was looking forward too was a hot shower and lots of Tiger Balm. DI Oyono came looking for me towards the end of free time. He had another butterfly bandage for my ear. Just another scar for chicks to dig. I was out pretty quickly after getting in my rack.


Waking up I was sore as hell. Turned out I’d need to get another pillow and pillowcase as it appears my ear started leaking.

After we went to the Mess Hall, we went back to the Squad Bay to get ready for Initial Drill and the Platoon inspection. Getting back, I took my uniform out of the Whiskey Locker and it was still looking good. My boots were another story, something happened to them. They looked like they were polished with a chocolate bar. I had to try and do damage control on them. In the 10 minutes I had them end up looking better, but nowhere they needed to be. Hardin walked by smirking while I was fixing them.

I figured it had to be one of DI Pugh’s two stooges and that just proved it to me. I’d take care of the idiot eventually. Like an elephant, I never forget.

We finally headed out and formed up for inspection. The Company Commander, Cpt Sharpe was conducting this one. I was the last person in the second row of the formation. By the time the Cpt got to me, I was fuming about my boots. As the Captain came in front of me, I performed Inspection Arms. The Cpt took my rifle and started asking questions as he looked over my rifle.

“Recruit what is the serial number of your rifle?”

“The serial number of this recruit’s rifle is 477762.”

“What is the effective range of the M16A2?”

“The maximum range is 3,600 meters. The maximum area target range is 800 meters, and the maximum point target range is 550 meters.”

“Very well.”

He handed me my rifle back. I took it and returned it to order arms. He then started going over my uniform. When he got to my boots, he lost his smile.

“Recruit Badzinski, what the hell is going on with your boots?”

“This recruit has no excuse.”

“Very well. You’re going to get gigged for that.”

“Aye, sir.”

With that, he turned and went on to the next recruit. There would be payback for Hardin. I would just have to bide my time for maximum effect. We had a saying in my family, “I may not get yours today, I may not get you tomorrow, but I will get you when youleast expect it”. We then marched over to the Mess Hall. DI Pugh looked at us while we were still in formation.

“Eyeballs, Ears.”

He paused, looking at us all.

“When you go in and have lunch, make sure you come out with pristine uniforms. If you don’t and mess up final drill, you’ll be destroyed.”

We went in and had lunch. Nobody messed up their uniforms. We marched out to the Parade Deck where SDI Brooks was waiting for us. He gave us his Knute Rockne speech.

“1075, I’ve watched you recruits grow in the last few weeks. I know you have the skills and the drive to go out here and crush this. So, let’s go win this thing.”

“AYE, AYE SIR!”

We were being judged by an officer and two NCOs that I’d never seen before. We went through the manual of arms, and then began the marching portion. The Parade Deck is about 600 yards x 100 yards. We traversed it about five times in about 25 minutes. We came to a stop and ran through the manual of arms again then marched off the Parade Deck and back to the barracks. We got changed out of our inspection uniforms, stowing them in our foot lockers. SDI Brooks addressed us.

“You recruits did a great job today. We’ll find out in a few hours how the standings will shake out. From now on you’ll wear combat boots at all times other than PT. Grab a package off the podium.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.