A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

ÔªøOnce we got ready after waking up, we headed out to the PT field. It was a light session as we only did calisthenics. After hitting the mess hall, we spent about a half hour practicing drill on the way to the aquatic building.

I knew I was a strong swimmer and should qualify with no problem as Mom had made sure we all got swimming lessons as kids. Walking into the building I was hit by a wall of chlorine fumes; really strong. We were marched to a set of concrete stands behind dive platforms. Once we all were seated, DI Faamate explained things.

“You recruits will listen to the Combat Water Survival DIs. Treat them with the same respect you give us. Let me find out that any of you don’t give them your undivided attention and you’Äôll only think I’ve thrashed you. See what happens if I hear of any problems. You’ll be lucky if you survive the encounter. Now do your best and follow instructions.”

He turned and walked off and four CWS DIs came up. They were wearing green T-shirts and Khaki shorts.

“Afternoon recruits. I’m Gunnery Sergeant Hartzler. As instructors, we are going to give you the knowledge that will allow every one of you to pass Swim Qualification. Pay attention, do what we ask, and you won’t have any issues. We’re going to start with the safety brief.”

It was a lot of the rules you would see at a public pool no running, no horseplay, no diving in shallow areas. There were a couple that were different from what I was used to. If you’re struggling in the pool, and an instructor has to intervene, don’Äôt fight or struggle, you won’t like the response. If you are truly struggling, don’t try to be a tough guy, ask for help. He had been walking along the length of the seating area and stopped in the center.

“So, the first thing we need to get done is find out who here does not know how to swim? Again, don’t be a tough guy. You need to let us know so that we can give you the proper training.”

There were 5 people that raised their hands. It oddly followed a racial stereotype, as all 5 were black. The odd thing in that stereotype was there were more black recruits that knew how to swim than did not.

I chuckled inside as Rollins was one of the ones who couldn’t swim. So much for being better than all of us.

We were then taken back to a changing room, where there were sets of BDUs and racks of boots. They looked like they’d been bleached by the chlorine of the pool. Guess it was better than getting our own jacked up.

We had to search for sizes that fit. The biggest one was still slightly too small. When we went back out, the guys who couldn’t swim were sent to the shallow end.

A DI noticed that Becker hadn’t changed and pulled him off to the side. They talked for a minute, and then went back into the change room. When they came out, Becker headed over to the concrete bleachers.

We all sat on the bleachers as the last safety measure was discussed and then CWS DI Hartzler stepped in front of us and went through what was going to happen today.

“If you recruits hear three long whistle blasts, everyone is to stop what they’re doing and sit down on the deck facing away from the pool. Now we’re going to start your preparation for Swim Qual. Behind me is a 2- and 5-meter platform.”

We were then instructed in the Abandon Ship technique. As you stepped off the platform, you crossed your legs, put a hand covering your face and the other arm across your chest.

We were separated in to 3 groups, and then the first group, which I was part of were told to form up on the ladder to the 2-meter platform, we were directed to climb up and step off the platform in the described position. Once we came back up, we were to swim to the side of the pool, get out and then get back in line.

We were then instructed to get back in the pool, one at a time, and upon entering the pool to swim to the shallow end. This would be a 25-meter swim. We began going through the line, this wasn’t bad. The CWS DIs ended up pulling two guys who were struggling pretty bad out of the pool. They went over to the guys who couldn’t swim.

Once everyone had completed the circuit, we were sent back to swim the 25 meters to the deep end, where another CWS DI told us to start treading water. We treaded water for a few minutes before we were told to get out.

The other two groups went through the process, and we changed back into our own BDUs. The towels we used and the BDUs were thrown into a rolling laundry bin.

I somehow got volunteered to wheel the bin into a utility room with large commercial driers. It took about 10 minutes to put all the stuff inside and get the driers going.

After finishing up, I had to hustle to catch up with the platoon at the Mess Hall and made it to the Mess Hall as the platoon was leaving. DI Oyono stopped me as I was about to head in.

“When you’re done eating, head to the Squad Bay and retrieve your rifle. We’ll be on the Parade Deck. Now go.”

I ate as quickly as I could and beat feet back to the Squad Bay. I had to get DI Pugh to unlock my rifle. After a couple of minutes of brow beating, I made my way out to the Parade Deck.

It was a nonstop drill for the rest of the day. Any mistake turned immediately into an IT session. Everyone got IT’d at least once if not multiple times.

We finally made it to free time. I had got a letter from Kiku, but wasn’t able to read it tonight.

I was getting changed when I saw Becker. I talked to him about what happened at the pool building today, and what the verdict was. They were going to let him observe during the week, and if his feet were healed up, they would let him qualify with everyone else. They were going to allow him a third chance to try to qualify if necessary. Hopefully he’d get it done.


Looking at the calendar on the Scribe Desk it was 25 April 95. Our day started the same as yesterday, with PT, breakfast, and then marching over to the pool. It was a really nice day, probably in the mid 60’s.

At the pool, we went in, got changed into the BDUs they had and then went out and sat down on the bleachers.

Again, they went over the safety rules before we were marched into another supply room which had rucksacks on one side. On the other side were racks of what were fake M-16s. They were about the same size and weight; the big difference was these were covered with thick rubber. CWS DI Fletcher told us all to grab a rucksack and a “Rubber Duck”.

We did the same circuit; drop from the platform, swim to the shallow end and then back in the pool to tread water. There was a decent number of recruits that dropped their “Rubber Duck” upon entering the pool. They were sent to the bottom to retrieve it, and if they couldn’t, it was push-ups on the side of the pool until someone retrieved it. We finished up and put everything away, and again I got tasked with drying everything.

We spent the rest of the day doing rifle drill and more bayonet drill. We made it to free time without any major fuck ups.

My meat watcher was back in the rain room. I’d have blown up at the guy, though I didn’t want to ruin his chance at being a Marine. I just finished quick and beat feet out as usual. After a lesson with Becker and some other recruits, I finally got to read Kiku’s letter.

_*Hey Barnim,

So, I got your letter. It’s great to hear from you. Things are going great here at school. My classes are great, my graders are great, and I found a new friend. She’s great and helps keep the edge off of not having your dick. I do have to admit talking you up to her a lot. I think you’d like her, as she keeps me talking about your dick. I think she wants it as much as I do.

So how much time are you going to spend at Boot Camp? I do hope that when you’re finished, you can come visit me. I really want you to come visit me as really need you to give me a good fucking. It would be really awesome; you and I could have some time together. We could even have Sophia join us at least once.

Do well and come see me soon

Kiku


I wrote her back saying that I think it would be possible for me to visit as I was going to be in Southern California for my second round of training. I’d just have to see how my leave after Boot Camp went. The other thing to consider was when I had to report to the School of Infantry. I did tell her that I missed feeling her tight pussy, which was true. Hell, I was missing any female companionship.


After getting up, we had the obligatory PT session before heading to breakfast and then it was back to the Squad Bay to retrieve our rifles. From there it was drill and more drill until lunch.

We re-racked our rifles in the Squad Bay before heading to lunch, as we had an afternoon appointment at the pool. I thought we were doing pretty good with the drill. Then again, I thought the same thing before we finished 3rd out of 4 platoons.

Once we arrived at the pool we were told to get changed. When were all sitting down on the bleachers, how things were going to go was up in the air.

There were 3 combat water survival ratings that we could get during boot camp CWS-4 through CWS-2. CWS-2 was the highest rating you could get in Boot Camp.

We were going to test for CWS-4 and CWS-3 today. You could hear the murmurings of concern going through all the recruits.

Those who passed CWS-3 could come back tomorrow and try for CWS-2 if they wanted. Anyone who failed CWS-4 would come back on Friday after the CWS-2 testing and retest. If a recruit couldn’t pass the second time, they would be sent back to a platoon in the cycle behind us.

Becker was the only one that I knew of that would get a third chance to pass if necessary. He whispered to me that he felt he was going to pass the first time.

The first part of the test for CWS-4 was a 25-meter swim, using the survival stroke. One of the non-swimmers had issues, so a CWS DI took him off to the side to talk to him. Two people at a time went and this was relatively easy.

Second portion was done in three groups of ten. Climbing the 5-meter platform, we jumped in and swam to the side of the pool. When there was a group of 10 on each side of the pool, we were instructed to spread out and start treading water. We were put on a clock and told to keep going. It was a good bit taxing as it had been a long day already. Once the timer went off, we were told to one-by-one swim to the shallow end. I was the last one, so I had to tread water for an additional minute or two.

We made our way back to the deep end after the last group finished and then all waited as they tested the kid who had issues, he failed again. They were going to give him one more chance to pass. They then got us up to test for CWS-3.

We went back to the 5-meter platform, did the drop and then the 25-meter swim again. I got out to see a pile of gear sitting there. Helmets, rucksacks and “Rubber Ducks”. They then went through a brief instruction as to prepare your pack to work as a floatation device. The key was to keep at least a quarter of the stuff in airtight bags. They then told us how to go about the next phase.

We jumped into the shallow end and crossed the width of it like we were wading ashore during an amphibious landing. Then it was a turn towards the deep end, shucking everything but the rucksack and rifle. I put the rifle under the rucksack straps for a bit of added retention. It also gave me a hand free to aid in swimming. Once reaching the deep end, we got out and got in line at the 5-meter platform.

This time it was the Abandon Ship Drill with the rifle. One hand on your face, the other pinning the rifle to your chest and jump. It was another swimming with your rifle, you got out, then grabbed the gear and put it away.

Once everyone was changed and sitting on the bleachers, CWS DI Hartzler came out and addressed us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.