A New Beginning and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 30

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

As we began to stretch for our morning PT, Sgt Le Pesant informed us that our ten-mile run had been moved up to Wednesday. Just great, here I was still beaten up and sore from Saturday. My arms and upper body looked like a big black and blue mark and was garnering me a lot of strange looks.

We spent the morning inventorying our gear, with anything non-serviceable being put into a pile, then after lunch we went over to the Individual Issue Facility. I had several pieces that were worn to the point of needing replacements, and don’t know how they got issued in the first place. I carried my LBV, PASGT helmet and body armor cover in my Alice pack to be replaced. We spent a couple of hours turning in and replacing the equipment.

Somehow, when we began marching back to the barracks, my pack seemed heavier than when we came out here. At the barracks, we laid everything out to be checked. That’s when Sgt Le Pesant saw what came out of my pack.

“What the hell Badzinski? I know that most of that stuff wasn’t on your replacement list.”

“What things Sarge?”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about.”

“That stuff was in there when we left. I’m guessing that they thought that I needed it.”

“You aren’t a good bullshitter Badzinski. Just know that there will probably be a time that I’ll need this new ability of yours, and I’ll need something to appear. Don’t let this ability get you into trouble, because I’ll deny knowing anything.”

There was a new compass, two canteens, several new ‘moonbeams’ (flashlights) and a couple of packs of batteries with the stuff that I needed. I was then informed that if anybody needed any of my extra gear, he would be back. That gave me the idea that I needed to invite someone else to the BBQ but wouldn’t be able to take care of that until the morning.

We were getting everything that needed to be swapped out when Sgt Le Pesant came back. That’s when I lost a canteen and a ‘moonbeam’. Once that was finished, we went on a five-mile run. It was a good run, with everyone finishing and we were on a pace that would complete the ten-mile run in the time required.

Norbert seemed to have started on his path to redemption if today was any forecast. He did everything he needed to without delay, though still bitching. Though it was only one day, so we’d see.

After grabbing a quick dinner, it was time to head over to the MCX and the commissary. I figured to get a list ready, so I knew what they had and what I needed. This way I could add to it as I saw the need before the day. I was strolling through the seafood section when another good idea came to me.

When I got back to the barracks, I went to the Day Room and called Sameulu for a minute. I had an idea, and he thought it was a good one. He would meet me at the main gate of K-Bay on Friday at 1300. Now I just needed to get time off.

Before calling it a night, I went and found Cpl Rosario. We had a short conversation about me needing time off on Friday. Now did I technically lie, yes. I kept it vague and told him that there was a family matter that I had to tend to. What I didn’t say was what I’d actually be doing. He saw no problem with it and would talk to Sgt Le Pesant.


Getting up, I made my way to the Company Sick Call. There were three other guys waiting. So, I waited my turn and went in to see HM3 Temirov or Doc Temirov.

“So Marine, what’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing.”

“So, you’re here for nothing, and I’m supposed to get you out of PT. Is that it?”

“No Doc, although my knee is bothering me a bit, that’s not why I wanted to have a discussion with you.”

“Really? So, what about your knee that is bothering you?”

My knee had been sore, but it was no big deal. I had used this as my reason to see him. He looked at both of my knees, said something about there being no issues then looked at me.

“So, what’s so important you faked an injury to speak with me?”

I then explained that the Squad was having a BBQ, and I was inviting him. He looked confused.

“Why the hell are you inviting me Badzinski?”

“The way I figure it, it’s best to take care of and be on the good side of the guy who takes care of us. I mean, if we feed you and give you drinks, you’ll be more inclined to take good care of us.”

We sat there for a minute with nothing of importance being said. I couldn’t really get a good read on Doc Temirov. I was relieved when he gave me somewhat of an answer.

“I’ll give you my answer before Friday. Now get your ass out of here. I’ve got real patients to take care of.”

“No problem, Doc.”

He handed me an ACE bandage to wrap around my knee. I made to the last twenty minutes of PT. Sgt Le Pesant waited until it was over to grill me. It was his first question that caught me off guard.

“Are you trying to get out of tomorrows run with that wrap on your knee.”

“Sarge, I’m offended that you would think I was trying to get out of the run. I promise you that it won’t be our Squad that misses the time limit.”

“You can look forward to taking over duties for Mutellip if you’re wrong.”

Looks like I had my work cut out for me. I got another shock when Norbert and Mutellip joined me for chow. Norbert was actually treating me like a normal human being. There wasn’t much conversation, but it was a start.

There was some groaning when I told them that they were going to make the run time tomorrow no matter what. I already had enough shit to deal with. All I needed was the fallout if we failed. I just had to make sure that didn’t happen.

I grabbed an early dinner after a boring duty day, then it was a trip to the dojo. Arriving way too early, I finished reading ‘The Bridge at Dong Ha’. Reading the book didn’t take long as it was only about two hundred pages long. I figured there were probably about five or six themes that they could be looking for in the book.

Class was pretty much a carbon copy of last week. I got changed after we finished and was then motioned into the office. After we sat down, Sensei Yasutoki asked if I’d thought about the proverb.

My explanation was that I was like the proverb. By mastering things, those skills added up like the dust and turned you into a complete judoka which was the mountain. It also seemed that patience was advised, which would allow you to achieve your ultimate goal. He appreciated the time I’d taken to contemplate the proverb. He believed that it showed my commitment to improving but was then taken back when I told him that there would be a few classes that I would miss in the next six months. I told him about the boxing tournament and the field exercise with my reassurance that I would only miss what was necessary, this appeared to satisfy him.

I hit the rack early. The ten-mile run was going to be here sooner than I’d like.


Getting up, we were directed to the baseball field to form up. The whole platoon was there, and we went through stretches to warm up. When we finished, as a platoon we made our way to an open field across from the Individual Issue Facility. We were the second platoon to show up. What I wasn’t expecting was everyone from the headquarters group to show up there as well.

Captain Armstrong was his usual high-strung self, pacing back and forth. It seemed he was slightly upset that the whole company wasn’t already there.

I mean we were at least fifteen minutes early though the mantra of all the branches was hurry up and wait. The captain was damn near apoplectic by the time the last rifle platoon showed up.

Cpl Rosario was sure that those two platoons were in for a severe punishment. We went through another stretching routine as a Company before Captain Armstrong addressed us.

“Charlie Company, we all know why we’re here. Everything we do prepares us for the day we’ll be asked to fight for our country. Today will be a ten-mile run, as there may be a time where you’ll have to quickly get on target by foot.”

He was walking back and forth up and down the line. You could tell that the general consensus was let’s get this over with.

“Let me illustrate just how important this is. If everyone does not finish in time, we will do this run every week until the standard is met. The ten miles will be run at a pace no longer than ten minutes a mile.”

There was a low volume uproar about this. I knew the time wasn’t a problem for me. I wasn’t sure if Norbert and Mutellip could maintain it for the whole time. I pulled both aside and told them to stay with me and we’d be within the time. Then it hit me, if the whole company didn’t make it, then our time wouldn’t matter. As soon as we started getting formed up, I noticed we had two follow vehicles and four corpsmen with us.

As usual we were in the back of the formation; the prize for not being in a Rifle Platoon in a Rifle Company. The whistle blew and we were off. I set what I knew to be about a ten-minute mile pace.

Within a few minutes the company was strung out in a line, and you could hear the NCOs and officers yelling up and down the line.

We were about two thirds of the way back at this point. I was doing what I could to stop guys from falling back even further. I sure as hell didn’t want to be doing this every week.

I had collected ten or twelve guys in our group by the time we hit the halfway mark. There were guys behind us, though I couldn’t worry about them. It took all my attention to keep the group in front of me on pace. Glancing at my watch, I figured it was about ten or fifteen minutes before we needed to make the final push.

When it was time to start pushing the group, I turned to Norbert and Mutellip. I told them that we needed to pick up the pace. They grumbled a bit but did it. I was moving side to side so I could keep the whole group in front of us moving. I would nudge guys forward when I got behind them.

I could hear Captain Armstrong yelling behind me. I hadn’t seen him go past me, so I had no clue how he got back there. What surprised me the most was the fact that Norbert and Mutellip were prodding guys along.

I started increasing my pace little by little to the point that I figured would be enough. We came running back into the same field that we started from. There was a good ten minutes before the whole company made it back. A few guys were off to the side puking.

As everyone was recovering from the run, Captain Armstrong got everyone’s attention.

“Listen up, Marines. I was pleasantly surprised today. Most of you performed admirably, though a few of you have severely disappointed me. There will be consequences for that.”

He let that sink in for a minute before continuing.

“So, there’s a saying that “one bad apple spoils the bunch”. Well, I’m not going to let that happen to Charlie Company. Those that completed the run will not be mandated to run the ten miles next week. For the bad apples, you’ll run the ten miles every Wednesday until you meet the standard. On top of that, Monday and Friday, you’ll have remedial PT with Lieutenant Vera and First Sergeant Blake.”

Those guys were fucked if the First Sergeant was involved. He sure as hell wasn’t going to be a happy camper. We then had a cooldown walk back to the barracks. Our platoon was directed to gather in right field of the baseball field. The other three platoons were all around the baseball field as well. You could hear raised voices everywhere. First Lieutenant Wallace was standing there just staring at us. I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable when he decided to address us.

“You Marines did a great job out there, except for one of you. You know who you are and will be dealt with. Now everybody go get cleaned up.”

Just as I was ready to walk back to the barracks, Doc Temirov walked over. We had a short conversation where he let me know that he’d be at the BBQ. I told him that I’d get him directions to the house. As we were all getting ready for the rest of the day, I talked to the guys. Mutellip seemed to actually like helping, encouraging guys along. Norbert was indifferent, he did what he had to but could care less.

I made it to my Japanese class, and it seemed that Ms. Miwako was ramping things up and I got another book to read. The biggest change came in how the class would run. Up till now, she would explain things that I don’t understand in English. That now came to an end, as once I entered through her door, it was now Japanese all the time. The so-called complete immersion process. There were times where I felt like I had no clue what the hell was being said. My overall feeling at the end of the session was one of learning a good bit.


It was nice that morning since PT got back to normal. We did get some decent news as we’d only be running three days a week going forward, though in the three-to-five-mile range.

I was heading to lunch when Sgt Le Pesant caught up with me. Gunny Owens wanted to see me in his office at fourteen hundred. Guess we would get an answer on the deal. That still didn’t keep my mind from coming up with a lot of different things it could be.

I had just walked into the Platoons’ Offices when Gunny Owens was coming out of his office. He walked towards me.

“With me Badzinski.”

We walked over to the Company Offices and waited twenty minutes to see Gunny Ortega. Walking into his office you could see that he wasn’t a happy camper. Gunny Owens didn’t even bother with any pleasantries.

“Is the deal in place?”

You could tell Gunny Ortega was holding back from saying something.

“Yes, it is.”

He handed Gunny Owens a piece of paper. After reading it he handed it to me. It was pretty much what he wanted, though there was one sentence that was added that would cause concern. Gunny Owens pointed this out.

“So, what’s with this sentence about “at the discretion of Gunnery Sergeant Ortega”. Do you honestly think that we’re that stupid? So, you’ve got twenty minutes to fix this, or we’ll go have a conversation with the Sergeant Major.”

He ushered me out of the office, and we walked over to the gas station. Gunny Owens purchased two Sprites, and we stood there drinking them. He said he wasn’t surprised at how this had gone so far. If there hadn’t been some sort of hiccup, that would have been surprising. When the time was almost over, we headed back.

As soon as we walked back into the office, paperwork was in Gunny Oreta’s hands. It was handed to me, it stated that if I won my weight class, I would receive orders to Airborne school at Fort Benning, Georgia in 1996. The three copies were signed and dated. We each received a copy, there was a fourth signature on the paper. The First Battalion Sergeant Major, Sergeant Major Perkins signed it. I didn’t know if him not signing it in front of us would come back to bite me. Gunny Owens just couldn’t help himself.

“Pleasure doing business with you.”

The sarcasm was just dripping from every word.

“I don’t know what your damn issue is with me Owens.”

“You know exactly why.”

“I can’t believe you’re still holding on to that. It’s in the past.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Abner Blaise doesn’t think it’s in the past.”

“Blaise was a shit bird.”

“That may well be, but you’re sliming your way out had consequences for everybody but you. He didn’t deserve what he got.”

I got steered out of the office again. As we were walking back to the Company Office, Gunny Owens told me it was all about me now. I was going to be his special project if I didn’t pull this out. Now I needed to train and get into boxing mode. I would need to talk to Master Chutimant. I didn’t think he would help, though I had to take a chance though.

The drive to Muay Thai had me thinking about how this was going to go. I now needed to win, or Gunny Owens was going to fuck me up. There was nothing left but to ask for help.

The Muay Thai session went fairly well. Master Chutimant had me working on kicks the majority of the time. After changing I was able to catch up to him.

“Master Chutimant, can I speak with you for a minute?”

I then explained about the tournament that was happening. My goal was to find a boxing gym to train in. It wasn’t that I didn’t trust Gunny Ortega, which to be honest I really didn’t, but I just wasn’t sure about his boxing knowledge or training ability. I needed someone whose main focus was boxing. Master Chutimant said he’d see what he could find out and let me know. I gave him the number to the house and said he could leave a message.


Getting up, we spent the majority of the morning doing PT and hand-to-hand training. Sgt Le Pesant sent me back to the barracks to clean before I took the rest of the day off.

I cleaned the Head and everything in the back of the room. All they’d need to do was mop the main room and clean their own stuff. Then I drove out to the visitor parking lot at the main gate.

Sameulu was already there waiting for me. We had to transfer all the spearfishing gear into the back of the Volvo to go through the gate. The Corporal had watched us transferring everything only fifty feet away and when he flagged me down, my response to him asking if we had any firearms in the car didn’t go over well. Asking if a bazooka was considered a firearm earned a vehicle search.

I thought it was funny, Sameulu and the corporal didn’t. After the car search, Sameulu read me the riot act. Though he kind of chuckled when I described the corporal’s face when I said it.

“So now that you’re done being a dumb teenager and we’re a half hour behind. Can we get down to business.”

“Yeah.”

He had talked to some of his fishing buddies. The general consensus was that nobody fished off K-Bay because they didn’t want the hassle of dealing with getting permission from the Marine Corps. They had some ideas that they thought would be good spots. At least, this seemed like it would be a low-pressure area.

Our first stop was just south of the airfield. Sameulu laid out his plan. We would switch jobs at each site and split everything fifty-fifty.

He had two net bags with a draw string which was where the lobsters would go. There were two types of lobsters we were looking for, which surprised me. I thought there was only one, Ula or spiny lobster. It seemed there was another, Ula Papapa or ridgeback slipper lobster. It looked completely different, the antennae were a paddle shape and no visible legs coming off of the body. He said they actually tasted sweeter.

We got the barge out to where we were going to dive. I was to dive down with him the first time so that he could show me how to catch lobster. It was completely different from spear fishing, you had to actually hand catch them. Good thing neither of them had claws like eastern lobster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.