A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 26

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

Waking up, I realized that it was September 11th. Six years from now would be the largest terrorist attack in the United States history. I still needed to figure out a way to get something done about that. Finding a way it would not get back to me was still important.

We started the day with PT and then a trip to the Mess Hall. After chow, the platoon was moved to a classroom. Sgt Le Pesant decided that based on the last field exercise, a SMAW refresher course was necessary.

The whole morning was spent going over all the manuals - operation, maintenance, storage and on and on. It wasn’t death by PowerPoint, it was death by overhead projector.

By the fifteenth slide, I was ready to start banging my head against the wall. That seemed a better idea than listening to Sgt Le Pesants’s monotone voice. I mean just a little inflection in his voice might have made it bearable.

There were a lot of smacks to the head as guys started dozing off, and there was a general sense of relief and joy as we were released for lunch.

When we got back to the classroom, it was time to go through the routine with a trainer SMAW. Everyone seemed fairly competent, though Norbert and Mutellip were dreadfully slow. We went from practicing solo to doing it as a team. I moved over next to Norbert.

“Are you going to do your job or am I going to have to worry about you?”

“Get the hell away from me.”

“Know this. If you fuck me on this, we’re going to have an issue.”

“Whatever.”

I watched the prior pairs go, taking more interest when Cpl Rosario and Mutellip went. Mutellip was slow but performed pretty well. He knew the steps accurately but seemed to have no want to move quickly.

Finally, it was our turn. I got into the position with the SMAW. Norbert went through the process, though his voice dripped with disdain. After the dry fire, he went through the process of reloading the launcher. I could hear him mumbling under his breath.

“This is bullshit. I should be the Assistant Squad Leader and gunner.”

Leaning my head towards him and whispered back to him.

“Shut the fuck up and do your goddamn job.”

He took forever reloading the launcher, what with Cpl Rosario and Sgt Le Pesant berating him. This shit wasn’t going to fly. If this was happening in a real-life instance it could cost people their lives. I wasn’t going to be a party to shit like that.

As much as I wanted to smack the idiot around, that wasn’t going to be productive. The rest of the day was spent going over everyone’s mistakes and how to correct them. Not only did I have to go in front of the platoon to get my mistakes pointed out, but I also had to stay up there while Norbert got his critique.

Finally, we got released from the Duty day. I made my way over to the Marine Exchange to see if they had a dorm fridge. I just wanted to see prices, though I did visit the Dairy Queen for a Blizzard. I made my way over to the gym to check it out.

I figured going forward, I’d have two days a week to workout. Tomorrow, I’d start to call the phone numbers that Sameulu gave me. I grabbed dinner then studied the military License material before racking out.


The day started off OK, though, as was becoming usual, I had to incentivize Norbert. Getting him out to PT on time caused Mutellip to go along. I could see at one point that Mutellip was looking between us deciding who to follow.

After breakfast I was directed to a minivan sitting in the barracks parking lot where I was given a ride to the Motor Pool to start my driving class.

There were six other guys in the class, and it was really interesting, the one thing that blew my mind was that you didn’t have to use a key to start a HUMMV. It would be so easy to “borrow” one at any given time.

We went over all the information that I’d been given then we were given a couple more information packets which went over what you could and couldn’t do with a HUMMV. Most of it sounded like suggestions to me. What the hell is the point of having a badass four-wheel drive vehicle and putting stupid do and don’ts on you?

We were given a ride over to the Mess Hall in HUMMVs. It was cool while being horrible at the same time. It was my first ride in a HUMMV, and the ride quality was horrendous.

When we got back to the motor pool, it was time to get a tour around all the features of the HUMMV. There were two different models of the HUMMV. One with the slanted back and the other was completely open to the air.

They showed us the operation and talked about when to put the vehicle in each specific gear. There was a question asked while we were looking at the slant back HUMMV, and I needed to know the answer.

“So, when are we going to get into the turret and fire the machine gun?”

The Staff Sergeant gave a noncommittal answer.

“Take that up with your Platoon Leader.” Not the answer that I was hoping for but the one I got.

The rest of the day was tedious though informative. We did find out that the license test was two parts, driving and written. The driving test would also be in two portions, an off-road and an on-road part.

When the Duty Day was done, we were all driven back to the barracks at the end of the day.

Getting to my room, Norbert was still a jackass, though it seemed like he might be trainable with a lot of work. They were throwing their garbage in the can I got and not all over the room.

Before heading over to evening chow, I spent some time on the phone and called all three numbers that Sameulu gave me.

I was able to reach Ippon Judo Dojo. It was about a ten-minute conversation with Sensei Yasutoki. After I explained my level of Judo knowledge and who had been my Sensei, there was a bomb dropped on me.

He explained how his dojo came about. Once he became an Eight Dan Black Belt, he immigrated to Honolulu when he was in his thirties to start a dojo with his Sensei’s blessing.

The one thing he stressed was that his dojo was run in the strict Japanese style. This meant I would be starting at the very bottom and would be a white belt again. He wouldn’t accept me until I came into the dojo, which I told him that I would as soon as I got reliable transportation.

Then it was a call to Blue Sapphire Muay Thai. I spoke to a nice older sounding lady with an Asian accent. Mentioning Master Boripat was all it took. She then informed me that a personal visit was required. I again deferred until getting reliable transportation which she understood.

When I called about the Japanese lessons, no one answered. Guess I’d have to call back in the next day or so. Then it was on to chow.

Mutellip was sitting by himself in the Mess Hall. Walking over, I placed my tray down at the seat across from him. He was staring at me as I took a seat.

“So, where’s your shadow?” There was a blank look on his face.

“Why isn’t Norbert with you?” It seemed like he didn’t know how to respond. So, I figured that I’d relieve him of that burden.

“I’m going to give you a bit of advice. You need to stop following Norbert. It’s going to do nothing but bring you problems.”

He looked like he had no clue what I was talking about.

“I don’t know if you’re going to make a career of the Marine Corps or not. Either way, following Norbert’s lead is only going to cause you to be singled out by the NCOs. Now I’m not going to tell you to become a super Marine, just do your job and don’t be a shit bird.”

We sat in silence the rest of the time. Once I finished it was back to the barracks to study.


PT and the Duty Day was fairly benign. After the Duty Day, I got changed and headed over to the bank. Getting cash for the car and some other stuff, I then made another call to the Japanese teacher.

This time the call was answered by Miss Oishi Miwako, who gave me an interview over the phone.

“So, Mr. Badzinski, why is it you want to learn Japanese?”

“I’ll be honest. My girlfriend, who if I have my way will eventually be my fiancé, is from Japan. My goal is to be able to converse with her family.”

“That’s an admirable goal. I need to know that you’re committed to this.”

“Ma’am, I can give you several hours one day a week, though there may be times I will have to reschedule due to work requirements, as I’m active duty in the Marine Corps.”

“That’s understandable, though I can’t abide missing sessions without a very good reason. Wasting my time and yours will not be tolerated.”

“I won’t ma’am.”

“Good. Be here next week Wednesday. Six o’clock to nine o’clock. The cost will be a hundred and fifty dollars a month.”

“That’s fine.”

She gave me the address and I was set. Hopefully the Judo and Muay Thai dojos would have days that lined up with my schedule.

I had gone over to the Mess Hall when Norbert came stomping in looking pissed off. With his stomping he looked like a petulant child and came to a stop a couple feet to my side.

“What the hell did you do to Mutellip?”

“First of all, you need to check yourself and the tone of voice you’re using. Then maybe I’ll talk to you.”

He looked at me for a second.

“I don’t know who the hell you think you are to talk to me that way?”

“If you don’t take the bass out of your voice. I’m going to be the guy who’s going to smack you like a bitch in front of everyone here.”

Norbert stood there with his mouth agape. I’m guessing no one had ever talked to him in that manner before.

“Have a seat and we can have an adult conversation that doesn’t cause a scene.”

I was surprised that without a word he went and got a tray and sat down across from me.

I was confused.

“What are you talking about Norbert?”

“You need to leave Mutellip alone.”

“So, what you’re telling me is that Mutellip can’t have any friends or acquaintances that you don’t approve of?”

“No.”

“So, you control who he talks to and what he does?”

“No.”

“Looks to me that you’re contradicting yourself. Let me tell you what’s happening here and give you the same advice that I gave Mutellip. It’s about time you grew up. Take your job seriously and stop completely fucking around.”

“You need to stop being a kiss ass.”

“Keep being an idiot. I’ll make sure you don’t fuck me over. I’m doing my best not to overreact at this point. Though you try to fuck me over and I won’t be responsible for what happens to you.”

“OHHH ... I’m scared.”

This guy just couldn’t get out of his own way.

“I hope you take my advice, though I’d be surprised if you did.”

Grabbing my tray, I got up and made my way back to the barracks. I spent time studying for my upcoming driving test then tried to do a bit of recreational reading but realized that I had nothing to read. Just something else to do this weekend.


After breakfast, I boarded a van that was headed over to the Motor Pool. We started off with a review of what we’d learned so far, when he’d finished with the review, Sgt Magsino introduced another Marine.

“This is Corporal Bonnett. He’s going to join us going forward. We are going to take a drive to introduce you to the actual driving portion. Get outside.”

We moved outside where there were two HUMMVs sitting. We split between the two vehicles, and I was in the vehicle with Cpl Bonnett. Not being the first out put me squeezing into the back seat.

It was a horrible ride in the back all the way out to Schofield Barracks. It was a forty-five minute or so kidney rattling ride in the back seat. Once we got there it was out onto the western edge of the base.

As we got out of the vehicles, Sgt Magsino called us all around.

“So, you’re going to practice the off-road portion of your driving test. This seems to be what gives Marines the most problems.”

There were several different tracks allowing both vehicles to be run at the same time. We spent the whole morning taking turns running the different tracks, being given tips and tricks from the passenger seat as we drove. It was basically trail-riding, going over hills and ruts. Good thing it hadn’t rained, so there was no mud to get stuck in.

This continued until it was time for lunch. The NCOs took over the steering wheel and drove over to a Mess Hall. Looking at the sign out front, we were at the Wings of Lightning Inn. We followed them in, and I noticed that this Mess Hall was a lot nicer than ours.

The food was great. They actually made the burgers fresh for you, not the half cold shit we usually got served. As we were walking out, Sgt Magsino gave a bit of wisdom.

“If you Marines don’t know, the Navy and Air Force bases have the best Mess Halls. Air Force Mess Halls have to be number one though, Army Airfields are a close third to the Navy. Always eat at those when you have the chance.”

We then went back to the driving course and spent the rest of the day going over the actual driving test. Late afternoon, after everyone performed well enough, we made the drive back to KBay. They dropped us off at Mackie Hall.

I walked into the room to get changed and Norbert was staring at me.

“Can I help you?”

“Where have you been?”

“And why do you want to know what I’ve been doing? Are you my Daddy now? Worry about your own shit and stay out of mine.”

“You’re doing the driving course aren’t you?”

“What does it matter to you if I am?”

“I saw the course material. This is bullshit. I was supposed to be taking that course.”

“Really, so who told you that you were supposed to be taking the course?”

“I’ve been here longer than you have. It should be me taking the course and getting my license.”

This guy was seriously delusional. The worst part was he had no clue how bad it was.

“You really think that they’re going to give you any responsibility. I mean you can’t even do the bare minimum of your job on most days. Whatever made you think that they’d put you in charge of someone else? You just don’t get it. It’s not about how long you’ve been here.”

I was getting changed when Norbert for some reason wanted to continue.

“I don’t know why you even came here. You ruined everything. You’ve taken everything that I was supposed to get.”

This little fucker was pissing me off. As much as I’d like to smack the ever-loving shit out of him, I centered myself and stood there tuning him out, letting my frustration ease away. I turned to look at him.

“Look here you jackass. The only person you have to blame is yourself. Quit fucking whining and change your attitude. Maybe then you’ll earn the things you think you’re entitled to.”

After putting my shoes on I looked at Mutellip.

“I’m heading over to the bowling alley to check it out. You’re more than welcome to join me.”

I grabbed my wallet and put on my watch. Looking at Mutellip, I could see that he was conflicted. He kept glancing between me and Norbert. He probably needed a bit more time to build up the courage to leave the nest.

“Y’all have fun. Don’t wait up.”

Leaving, I could hear Norbert screeching about something. The bowling alley was in the same complex as the commissary and MCX.

You could tell the building was a good bit older than the ones around it. Walking inside, I could see that the bowling lanes were a lot newer than the rest of the building. Near the entrance was something that caught my eye. It was the standings for three bowling leagues. There was a men’s, women’s and coed league.

I enjoyed bowling and most of the family bowled in a league. Grandfather and Jan had bowled in a league as long as I could remember. Maybe I could see if a team needed another member or an alternate. Then again, I was already packing a lot in my available time.

The place was pretty dead, there were a couple of guys at the bar and two guys actually bowling. Looking at things, I figured I needed something to eat and then bowl a few games. Twenty-five fifty later and I was set up for an evening of fun. Twelve fifty for ten games of bowling and rental shoes. Then thirteen dollars for a small pizza and a pitcher of Sprite.

The food would be brought out to the numbered puck that I was given. Setting down the pitcher and rental shoes, I went to find a bowling ball.

Grandfather and Jan were more technical bowlers than I was. They used a lot of spin on their ball while I was a power bowler. Grabbing a fifteen-pound ball, I sat at the console. Punching in my name it was time to put those horrible rental shoes on.

I started the first game; it had been a long time since my last bowling experience. The first few games were just me launching the ball down the lane as hard as possible. Just remembering my approach, I started putting the slight spin that I normally used. This was nowhere near the hook that traveled damn near half the alley that Jan and Grandfather used. They had damn near two feet of hook while mine only hooked about five inches, however my ball had a lot more speed and power than theirs did.

I was in the middle of the third game when they dropped off the pizza. My favorite sausage and mushrooms, and it was a surprise that it was actually a fresh made pizza. It was pretty good.

My scores peaked during the eighth game, a one ninety. My average for the ten games was around the one seventies, just slightly above my normal one sixties. I had fun and that’s what counted. It also gave me an opportunity to forget about all the stupid shit.

Walking into the room, I put the pizza box down onto the desk, telling the two chuckleheads they could have the rest. Mutellip thanked me, though Norbert started bitching about there being mushrooms on the pizza. I just tuned him out and called it a night after reviewing the course material.


Friday, last day of the week. After PT it was back over to the Motor Pool. Sgt Magsino gave us a short overview of how today’s class was going to go.

“So today is going to be a short day. We’re going to spend the morning going over maintenance. Your unit will be responsible for limited and simple things. We’ll show you how to fill out the logs and how to report bigger issues with the vehicles. After lunch there will be a review and then a drive around the base.”

There wasn’t much that we were wholly responsible for. It was almost the same as owning a commercial truck without having to pay the mechanic.

Before going to lunch we were shown about requesting maintenance at varying levels. Like most things dealing with the government, there was a mountain of paperwork to deal with.

After lunch we went straight into the on-road driving portion. Each guy took a turn driving around the whole base. Nobody hit anything and there wasn’t much yelling or screaming. They dropped us off at Mackie Hall at about 1600. The room was empty as I walked in.

I took this quiet time to do some cleaning. If they decided to do a surprise inspection, we’d probably be OK. I made my way to make a phone call as Norbert and Mutellip came walking in.

I made the call to see when Sameulu was going to pick me up in the morning. Seemed I was wrong, he was going to pick me up in two hours. We were going to pick up the car tonight rather than tomorrow.

Well, that threw my plans for a loop. I went into the day room to find the phone book. The first thing was to find a State Farm Insurance agent, then it was where the closest DMV was.

There were a couple of routes though I could go. I had a mailing address and that meant I could just switch my driver’s license. That would make things a lot easier, and Grandfather had already given me permission.

Two phone calls later, I had the information that I needed. The DMV opened at 0800 and the State Farm office opened at 0900.

Walking back to the room, I could make out Norbert and Mutellip arguing. Made no difference to me, they stopped as I came into the room.

A couple of minutes later, we got called out to formation by Gunny Davies. He gave us our Safety Brief before dismissing us, this left me forty minutes to get ready.

I was waiting when Sameulu pulled up. No sooner than I got in, we were off.

He informed me that I was buying dinner, and when I asked, it seemed that I was buying for everybody, though Sameulu told me not to worry as he knew the perfect place.

It was almost an hour’s drive to the restaurant, Kokololio Huli Huli Chicken. The place was an open-air restaurant covered with what looked like canvas awnings strung between poles. It had some tables that overlooked the beach a couple of hundred yards away.

The restaurant was pretty full, so we ordered to go. The chicken was cut in half and barbecued, which could be seen outside. Turned out that “Huli, Huli” means “Turn, Turn”. We left with two whole chickens and a box of garlic grilled shrimp. There was another five-minute ride until we turned onto Crackle Fresh Farm Road, I chuckled at the name.

As we pulled into the driveway, I could see a metal building peeking from behind the house. An early fifties looking hippie walked out to greet us.

“Howzit, Sammy Boy?”

“Chill brah.”

“This the guy?”

“Yeah.”

“He doesn’t look like no Portagee.”

“He is, he’s also Ohana.”

“Cool brah. You bring the Grindz?”

“Yeah Larry, we brought the Grindz.”

“Come on brah. We grind then look at the chariot.”

Carrying the food, I followed them around to the back porch. Setting the food down, Larry was digging into the bags as soon as they touched the table. There were paper plates on the table and before anybody said anything, Larry had ninety percent of the shrimp on his plate. I put half a chicken on my plate, and I could tell this guy was offended by that. I don’t know why seeing as he hogged almost all the shrimp. I looked at him daring him to say something.

The dinner conversation wasn’t anything that interested me, so I just zoned out and ate. It was a good while before I was elbowed in the ribs.

“So, what do you think?”

“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.”

Sameulu decided to try and jump start the conversation. Let’s just say it didn’t go well.

“Larry did you know Barnim is in the Marine Corps and stationed at Kanoehe Bay.”

There was a big eye roll before Larry started in.

“Just somebody else throwing their life away in the service of the Military Industrial Complex.”

He went on like this for a ten-minute rant. Again, I zoned out, it did no good to get into an argument with the guy. Sameulu realized what was going on and steered things to move along.

“Larry, can we get things moving? I need to get home before the wife gets mad.”

“Sure bro.”

We walked out to the metal building. The beat-up doors took some effort to open. There were a couple of cars in various states of disassembly, and a red metallic Volvo. It looked like it had been through a demolition derby. Sameulu had him start the engine and it sounded pretty good.

Looking the car over there didn’t seem to be any rust. The interior was bad but serviceable, surprisingly the back seat was there. Turned out Larry found it, though all the upholstery had been gone. It was hastily wrapped with one of those Mexican blankets.

We finalized everything and got headed out. It was an hour drive to the house, Sameulu pulled into the driveway behind me. He came up to me when I got out.

“I’m so sorry about Larry. I didn’t think he was going to climb up onto his soapbox.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.