A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

Getting up in the morning, we went through our normal routine, then after breakfast we made our way into the classroom.

SSgt Specht was standing at the front waiting for everyone to file in. “Let’s go get in here and sit down. There’s a lot to cover today.”

Once everyone sat down, the lectures began. I realized it was a good thing I brought a couple of spiral notepads with me. The sheer amount of stuff being taught was almost overwhelming. The thing we learned in the morning was about the different types of explosives.

The first concept we were taught was the Relative Effectiveness (R.E.) Factor. This basically tells you how powerful and how much of a specific explosive you would need to use to get the same effect as one kilogram of TNT, the explosive component of dynamite. TNT was used as the baseline for this.

For example, Ammonium Nitrate, one of the components of the Oklahoma City bomb, has an R.E. Factor of .42. This means it would take 2.38 kilograms to equal a kilogram of TNT. Opposite on the spectrum is C-4, which has an R.E. Factor of 1.33. Which means you would only need .75 kilograms to equal one kilogram of TNT.

IF this was the math they were talking about, I’d have no issues. Simple division wasn’t going to keep me up at night. There was a general overview of the afternoon’s material.

As we were eating lunch, there was a general sense of excitement, and it seemed like we were all looking forward to blowing some stuff up. Not surprisingly, there was one of us that already had some experience blowing shit up. Pothier had helped his dad blow up some boulders and tree stumps back home using TNT.

When we got back into the classroom, SSgt Specht started discussing the types of explosives we’d most likely see. There was a half dozen different charges commonly used but we’d really only come across three on a regular basis.

The first was the M118 Block Demolition Charge, which consists of four half-pound sheets of C4 in a packet. Twenty of the packets plus a package of eighty M8 blasting cap holders come in a wooden crate.

The next one we were shown was the M186 Roll Demolition Charge. This was similar to the M118, though instead of four sheets, this was a fifty-foot roll that weighed twenty-five pounds. Each roll comes in a carry bag with fifteen M8 blasting cap holders.

Lastly, we were then introduced to the M112 Block Demolition Charge which was about two inches by one and a half inches while being eleven inches long. The whole package weighed a pound and half wrapped in black or green Mylar.

The lecture then went into discussing other types of charges and methods of setting charges off. There were two main methods that we were going to be using, non-electric fuses and electric blasting caps. Then he gave us a warning.

“Never, and I mean never, carry blasting caps loose or in uniform pockets unless you’re looking to lose your little inch worm or another hunk of your body.”

The non-electric fuses included the M700 and a safety fuse both of which used black powder and burned at a rate of forty to forty-five seconds per foot respectively. Then there was Detonating Cord or Det Cord as it was more commonly known, which uses a small amount of PETN, being more explosive than TNT, to set off the main charge. Det Cord had about six and a half pounds of PETN per thousand feet.

We were being taught about how each worked and could be spliced to set off several different charges simultaneously or in series. SSgt Specht suddenly stopped. He was staring into the back of the room.

“Remember this?”

He held up a M112 block of C4.

“Now remember I told you that this was perfectly stable. You then watched me smack it on the table. Now when you fall asleep in my class this happens.”

As he finished his sentence, the block of C4 went flying through the air. We all turned and watched its flight. It landed on a desk and slid into Pvt Bird’s face who was asleep. He sat straight up sputtering about how he wasn’t asleep.

“Private Bird, please exit the classroom, turn left and go three doors down. You will then inform Gunnery Sergeant Harrell of your desire to take a nap.”

Bird started to get up and collect his notepad when SSgt Specht started yelling.

“I didn’t tell you to grab your trash. Get your dumb ass out of my classroom.”

As soon as Bird made it out the door, SSgt Specht asked for his visual aid back. We spent the rest of the afternoon going over how to set up charges to go off and when to use specific charges.

Again, the math we were going to have to do was figuring out R.E. Factor conversations and how much fuse to use. I figured I’d be good, although I suspected they’d spring the hard stuff on us later.

When Bird came back, he wasn’t looking happy. Everyone could hear him bitching during chow. Seems Gunny Harrell had him dig a fighting position and then fill it in. Seems the thought was Bird couldn’t sleep if he was digging. My take-away from it was don’t fall asleep in the classroom. Bird was going around and asking for the notes of what he missed as we prepared for lights out.


Our usual morning routine and after breakfast, we were once again back in the classroom. We did a recap of yesterday’s material and then started newer material.

One of the things they showed us was how to set off plastic explosives with Det Cord when a blasting cap was unavailable. The two methods used were almost direct opposite of each other.

The first, and appeared simplest, was to wrap the M112 block with Det Cord so that it tied itself to the block. The second method, and more elaborate of the two methods, began by cutting a wedge out of the block, then tying about eight inches of your Det Cord into a knot. This is now placed into the cut wedge and covered with the cut-out chunk. Finally, the whole thing was wrapped with heavy tape to keep it all in place.

After we had chow, it was back into the classroom. During the afternoon they started discussing the placement and calculation of how much of each type of charge to use. There was a formula to calculate the amount of explosive to use in breaching.

P=R3KC was the formula we were going for us when calculating things. P was for the amount of TNT needed in pounds; this would then be converted using the R.E. Factor. R was the breaching radius in feet. K was the material factor of which there was a table to consult. C was the tamping factor. I didn’t think I was going to have an issue if this was the last math we were going to have to use. My brain was damn near full when we finished for the day.

The gym was just what I needed to be able to sort through all the information. I had the sneaking suspicion this whole week was going to be like this. The time allowed me to process and deal with the massive amount of information in a way that worked for me.

Sitting down at chow, the conversation turned to the upcoming first weekend of Liberty and everyone was talking about what they were going to. Attention turned to me for some reason.

“So how about you Badzinski? Got a hot date for this weekend?”

“Not sure Andric. I still have to talk to my girlfriend, though I’m inclined to put it off till next weekend.”

Pothier decided to cut into the conversation.

“So, you’re passing up on getting some ass or are you going to get a new one?”

“Don’t be crude Pothier. She just got a new apartment and started classes this week and figured she’d need some adjustment time. I do need to try and get a hold of her tomorrow night to discuss it.”

“That’s just stupid, why pass up on some pussy?”

“Well, it’s not always about getting some pussy. Your sister won’t let you, will she? That’s why you’re just a pussy hound, huh?”

“You ain’t right in the head Badzinski. Just so you know I ain’t got no sister.”

I decided to let it go. The majority of the stuff was guys bragging about how they were going to go out and get some pussy or beer.


The day started OK with the conversation still centered around Liberty as no one was sure how it was going to work. I was curious about the details myself, though I figured I’d need to put this weekend off.

When we got back to the classroom, we were informed that the rest of the week was going to be all about safety and the proper storage, handling, and transportation of explosives and demolition equipment. Thus began the most boring and driest lectures I’d ever had to this point.

It took everything I had not to nod off as the hours went by. Several guys weren’t so lucky and got a block of C4 upside their heads. The next two days were going to be a mental challenge to get through.

As we were getting out of class, I decided to skip gym time as I needed to see if I could get hold of Kiku. I changed into PT gear and was making my way out of the Squad Bay when Kabbal stopped me.

“You ready for the gym Badzinski?’

“I’m going to pass for tonight, as I have to call the girlfriend and then I’m going to catch a walk after. You guys go ahead though.”

“You know that you’ll be in line all night.”

“Probably.”

I was still kind of iffy about letting the guys know about the phones at the credit union. I didn’t want it getting around the platoons as that would create a line for those phones.

I was about to give up when Kiku picked up on the sixth ring.

“Hello?”

“Hello sexy.”

“Barnim?”

“You expect someone else to call you sexy?”

“No, I didn’t expect you to call tonight.”

“Well, I figured that we’d need to talk about Liberty, and I said I’d call.”

“You’re right, you did. It’s a little late to schedule me coming down to see you, don’t you think?”

“I agree with you and that’s the main reason I was calling. I figured you needed time to settle into the apartment and get used to your class schedule.”

“Aren’t you sweet thinking about me.”

“I am, plus I don’t have all the particulars about how liberty is going to work.”

“OK.”

“I was thinking that we could get together next weekend. I’ll have all the info and give you a call next week with how things work.”

“That sounds like a plan.”

We talked for a few more minutes, finding out how each other was doing.

“Alright, I need to go Kiku. There’s a bunch of material that I need to review before I hit the rack.”

“I need to do the same. You have a good night and do good my stud muffin. I’ll be waiting for your call.”


We went through our morning routine and were halfway to the classroom when Gunny Harrell stopped us.

“We’re going to motivate your fat bodies this fine morning.”

We got sent back to the Suad Squad Bay and changed for a “Boots and Utes” run. Forming up outside, we started on a mile and a half run out to the obstacle course. Once there, we then proceeded to run the course several times. It was then another run out to the confidence course where we ran a few circuits.

After we got yelled at for going too slow, everyone was pulled off to the side for some extra training. When we were all finally done, we made our way back to the barracks area and hit the Mess Hall for lunch.

As I was sitting down with my tray, I heard a voice behind me.

“This is all your fault you dirty heathen. You’ll pay for this Badzinski.”

I turned around to see Crummey standing there. What did this fucking weirdo want now and what bullshit was he going on about?

“What in the blue blazes are you talking about?”

“I know you’re the one that went to the instructors. They said I’m going to have a letter of reprimand put into my SRB (Service Record Book) and I know this is your doing.”

The chair slid across the floor as I propelled myself up. It took me less than five steps to close the distance between us.

“Look here you jackass, I don’t give a rat’s ass about you. You don’t enter my thoughts unless I have to directly deal with your dumb ass. You might want to take a long look at yourself and figure out what you did to screw somebody over or screwed over yourself.”

I took one more step forward putting my chest against him. I looked down at him and whispered to him.

“Keep this up and I’ll put you in the hospital, then you won’t be able to fuck with anyone else.”

I turned around and went back to eating. I knew Crummey was ranting about something, but I just didn’t care. I started a conversation with Pothier about hunting and fishing. It helped drown the fucking idiot out.

When we got into the classroom, the instructors started right in on safety. Kind of funny when you had blocks of C4 whipping around the room hitting people in the head.

It was a tedious afternoon of lectures, and I was almost a victim of a C4 block to the head. I was starting to nod off for a moment. When I opened my eyes, Gunny Harrell was staring at me.

Dinner was interesting. The conversation from lunch with Pothier lead me to an idea for Liberty. Kabbal wanted to know what my plans were with no girlfriend in town.

“Well, I’m going to get my haircut and then see about doing some fishing.”

That seemed to interest Pothier.

“You’re really going to do a bit of fishing Badzinski?”

“Yeah, if I can figure everything out.”

“Mind if I tag along?”

“Don’t see why not.”

“Cool.”

“Plus, we’ll be able to split the cost of some things making it cheaper than if we went on our own.”

“Didn’t think of that.”

I turned to Andric and Kabbal.

“Y’all are more than welcome to come along if you want.”

They both were kind of noncommittal about it. I figured that unless they had something planned, it would be the four of us. I just hoped the jokers at the barber shop I had gone to were helpful and could point us in the right direction. I was just curious how much shit I’d get for Kiku not being with me.

We sat down for a study group, and they were asking me if I thought things would be expensive. I wasn’t really sure. I told them that we’d figure something out if they came out with us.

The one thing I wasn’t expecting was that though they came from Texas and Idaho, the two of them had never been fishing before. I figured it would have been a normal thing to do.

We’d gone over everything they’d taught us so far before we called it a night.


As we were coming back from morning PT, SSgt Sulong gathered us around.

“When you Marines are done for the day, get back to the Squad Bay. We’re going to have a little chat.”

After changing and chow, we started our last day of safety and transportation classes. The morning session was tedious once again and after lunch everyone was doing all they could to stay awake.

As class was wrapping up, Gunny Harrell stepped up to the podium.

“So, you Marines are doing a bit better than we expected. That doesn’t mean you can start slacking off.”

If there was one thing I could say about Gunny Harrell, he was fair. If you fucked up, he’d be on you faster than a fat kid on cake, although if you did something good, he’d acknowledge that. The prize would be over in a flash, then you were getting yelled at again.

“Next week is going to be a hands-on week. We’re going to be having you guys build breaching charges and you’ll also begin to learn how to use mechanical tools for breaching. All you’ve learned this week will finally begin to be put into practice.”

He leaned forward, resting his forearms onto the podium staring intently at us.

“Now, I know you Marines are itching to go to Liberty this weekend. Let me give you this warning. Don’t be a fucking idiot! You’re going to want to go out there and do something stupid. Don’t do it. All you’re going to do is brand yourself as a troublemaker and that’s not how you want to start your career. I’ll be expecting you all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed come Monday morning.”

We were then dismissed. We headed back to the barracks and found SSgt Sulong waiting for us.

“Marines, gather around.”

It took a minute, but everyone gathered around in the center of the Squad Bay.

“So, this weekend you Marines will get Liberty for the first time. First and foremost, don’t fuck this up. If you are not back by the proscribed time for Liberty to be secured, you’re fucked as you’ll be considered AWOL (Absent Without Leave). Don’t be the idiot that ruins things for yourself and everyone else. Be aware. Five minutes or five hours late, it doesn’t matter. Your ass will be AWOL, and you’ll suffer the consequences.”

He paused to let that sink in.

“So, this is how Liberty is going to work. Tomorrow, once you’ve completed Field Day satisfactorily, you’ll be released to Liberty. Then on Sunday you’ll be released to Liberty at ten hundred hours. Both days Liberty will be secured at twenty-two hundred hours.”

So, we’d get an unknown number of hours on Saturday and twelve on Sunday. Not a weekend of Liberty, but I’d take what I could get. The lecture wasn’t over.

“You’re not to go more than fifteen miles from the front gate. There will be a shuttle bus from ITB to the main gate and back. The last bus will leave the main gate at 2130, so don’t fucking miss it. Remember, that if I find out that any of you idiots decide to venture down to Tijuana, I’ll make sure you spend time in the Brig.”

Then we were informed on how we were expected to dress, what we needed to have with us and were then advised to stay in groups of at least two.

Once he left, I held an impromptu meeting with all the guys. I got the usual comments about who the hell put me in charge.

“Look assholes, this isn’t about being in charge. This is about getting to Liberty tomorrow as quickly as possible. Y’all know they are going to be dicks about how clean the Squad Bay is tomorrow. We need to get it right from the beginning or they’ll hold us up for as long as they can.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.