A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

We got up not quite as early as Boot Camp though it was still early. It was 0630 when we exited the barracks for PT. Afterwards, we changed and then it was on to breakfast followed by going over to a classroom.

SSgt Sulong stood at the front.

“So, the main order of the day will be grenade training. For the first time, you Marines will be using live grenades. On top of that, you’ll be issued live rifle ammunition as well. The number one thing to remember today will be safety, so there will be a number of Range Safety Officers when we get there.” I hoped the idiots from BZO day had learned their lesson.

We then spent the morning using dummy grenades in the classroom, spending most of the morning going over the procedures and what to do if there was an issue. We marched our way out to the grenade range. It was about a half hour walk in going on eighty-degree weather.

Once we got out there, we were informed that we were going to practice again with dummy grenades. The range was divided by a berm into a left and right side. There were two grenade pits per side. We could see a table just off to the side of each throwing pit.

We ran through the platoon three times throwing dummy grenades. Everyone seemed to do fairly well and we were informed that after lunch we’d be doing the live grenade drill. Then we marched to the Mess Hall for lunch and then back to the grenade range after.

Once again, were all gathered around SSgt Sulong in front of the grenade range.

“Now there will be an instructor in each pit. You idiots didn’t think we’d just go and give you live grenades by yourself, did you? Each of you will have a throw with a practice grenade before we give you a live grenade to make sure of what you’ve learned.”

We all started getting into lines and I ended up in the middle of the line for Sgt Castillo’s position. It took a while for me to make it to my turn.

As I got into the throwing pit, Sgt Castillo looked at me. “You ready Badzinski?”

“Yes Sergeant.”

He handed me the dummy grenade and I put it into my right hand and began to go through the steps. All of a sudden, his hands enveloped my right hand and snatched the dummy grenade out of it.

“What the fuck are you doing Badzinski? Are you trying to get somebody killed?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about Sergeant?”

“You’re left-handed, why are you throwing with your right. Trying to be a showoff?”

“No Sergeant. I actually use different hands for different things. I’m left eye dominant and right hand dominant.”

“What the hell are you talking about Badzinski?”

“It boils down to this Sergeant. I write, throw and shoot a pistol right-handed while I swing a bat, throw a punch and shoot a rifle left-handed.”

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me?”

“No Sergeant.”

“Prove it.”

He handed me the dummy grenade and I went through the process and threw the grenade. It went probably about thirty yards or so. He then handed me another dummy grenade.

“Now with your left.”

I did, this time it didn’t go as far. All of about eighteen yards. The form was also not that great left-handed. He just shook his head.

“Well, you do throw like a girl left-handed. Now get to the back of the line.”

“Aye Sergeant.”

I went back to the end of the line. We had a couple of guys that needed to have an extra turn. Then SSgt Sulong gathered us around again.

“So, we’re going to have a quick safety refresher. These are now going to be live grenades. Any miscues will be dealt with swiftly and harshly ... if you’re not dead. Do not, and I cannot stress this enough, do not release the clip before throwing the grenade. Lastly, do not throw like a fucking girl. Badzinski already showed us how that’s done. Put some ass behind it.”

We got back in line while the instructors were getting ready. They put out a green plastic target that looked like a man shaped shell on each side.

Only one person on each side per range at a time. This took twice as long as the practice round. The cardboard cylinder that held the grenade was held out to me. I took the grenade clutching it like it was trying to be stolen from me. Then I went through the grenade throwing procedure.

My first throw went horribly wrong. As I threw the grenade, I knew it wasn’t what I wanted. I watched the grenade land about twenty-five yards past the target next to a good-sized rock. I got down and then heard the thump. As I stood back up, I could only think that things couldn’t have been worse, and I was right.

“Just who the fuck do you think you are Badzinski? JOE FUCKING MONTANA? Another throw like that and I’ll make sure you pay to replace all the rocks you blew up. Now get back to the end of the line.”

When we finished, everyone was instructed to put all the left-over ordnance in the back of a deuce and a half. Then it was a march of about a mile or so to a second area. There was about a hundred yards of a course for assaulting, then there were two pits to take cover in and throw your grenades. The instructors would be with the two marines running the course to keep the idiocy down to a minimum.

They had a table set up and there was a GySgt waiting next to it. He was barking directions as soon as we arrived. We were told to unload everything from the deuce and a half which included a couple of wooden boxes. These turned out to be ammunition for the M-16s on stripper clips.

We went through the course in twos. I was with Pothier, seeing as I was one of a handful of people in the platoon that could understand his accent.

We were practicing bounding (alternating movement) while assaulting while the ammunition point was getting set up. When it was ready, we moved up to the table and each issued eighty rounds and two grenades. We were then watched as we loaded four magazines with twenty rounds a piece. Then everything went into our mag pouches.

When we started, we were about fifty feet from each other. I would fire, covering Pothier as he moved forward, then he’d do the same for me. We were communicating the whole time, we fired until bolt lock (magazine empty) then swap out the magazines. We had to retain our empty magazines.

Once we hit the pit, the target was twenty-five yards away. At that distance I was hitting the target with every round. Alternating, we threw both of our grenades.

As we walked back, I got yelled at again. This time it was because I was actually hitting the target with rifle rounds. While it was a good thing, all I really was supposed to be doing was providing covering fire. Or in other word suppressive fire, keeping the enemies’ heads down while my partner threw his grenade. I was threatened to have my pay docked for the damage to the target.

It just started getting dark when everyone finished up. I was glad I had been one of the first.

We got back, had dinner and then I went to get my workout in. Pothier was the only one that decided to join me. I stopped at the Marine Mart on the way back, and found they had small jars of peanut butter. Exactly what I needed, protein.

As I hit my rack, I reflected on how the first day went. Not bad, though getting yelled at and threatened to have my pay docked was not a good thing.


Today was the fourth of July. When I got back from a short morning run, we were informed of what our day was going to consist of.

The beginning of the day was going to be fun, the end of the day not so much. We were going to spend two thirds of the day with the M203 Grenade Launcher/M16A2 combo. Then we’d go on a five-mile hike.

After breakfast, we went straight into the classroom where we learned how to operate the M203. There was a launcher for every two Marines so we could go along with the instructions. We had an empty grenade casing - no explosive charge, no powder, no primer. The safety on the weapon intrigued me, though I found it a bit odd that it rocked back in front of the trigger. We spent the majority of the morning going over the safety and operation of the weapon. Lunch was a bit early and then we marched out to the range.

Once there, we were promptly informed that we would not be allowed to fire live ammunition at this point. We would be using TP (Training Practice) rounds. The rounds were referred to as chalk rounds as they were filled with orange chalk rather than explosives. There was still a chance of flagging someone, and we were warned about it. There were ten tables set up with an M16A2 that had an M203 launcher attached. There were cardboard boxes stacked next to each table. Somehow, I ended up at the end of the table.

When I was next, I noticed that we were firing five rounds then switching to the next shooter. The first time through shooting was for getting used to the weapon system. Everyone then fired fifteen rounds, getting tips and advice on what we were doing.

We made it back to the Squad Bay and started preparing for the five-mile hike, loading up our three-day pack with what we were told. Then we donned our armored vest and helmet, got our 782 gears on and headed out.

It was just like Boot Camp, when we went up and down the hills of Camp Pendleton. We made decent time, around twenty minutes a mile. Everyone was bitching, but hey, that’s what the lower enlisted do best.

We were all beat by the time we made it back to the barracks. Once everyone got their gear stowed away, it was time to check our feet. I had a small blister starting on my right foot, so I took care of it. Then it was time for a shower and dinner.

When we got back, I checked the mail tray, and I had three letters. I grabbed them before we had a period of review of the day lessons. There were some questions, and we had a productive session.

I sat down on my footlocker when we were done to read my letters. Grandfather and Erin’s letter were pretty much the same, asking how I was doing and telling me how things were going for them. I wrote back about our Fourth of July celebration and what we did in the past two days.

Kiku’s letter was pretty long. She was glad to hear that I’d be getting liberty at some point. She also decided that after thinking on the way back to Standford that she was definitely going to tell her parents about us. I just hoped it would turn out to be fine.

It seemed that Nadia was still being a bitch to her, though Kiku was staying away from the dorm room as much as possible. I wrote her back, letting her know about the package I sent, and to let me know how much I owed her. I also asked her to send some more pictures of our San Francisco trip.

I got my letters addressed and then began reviewing my notes from the past two days. I was hitting the rack as early as I could. There was going to come a point where we’d be operating on less than maximum sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.