A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

I knew technically that check in for SOI was on Tuesday, however the thing was that they wanted you there as soon as you were in California. The Marine Corps also didn’t want you staying in a hotel.

I didn’t want to get there too early, so I had one thing to do before we went anywhere.

I talked to the clerk in the hotel office to find a barber shop. It turned out that her husband was in the Navy at the Assault Amphibian School. She directed me to the barber shop that her husband went to. It was called The Jarhead.

The barber shop was about a mile or so from the hotel, so Kiku and I went for a run to check it out. Luckily, we found they opened up at 0630.

We made good time on our run, though I missed the barbershop by one street, so we had to walk around the block to make it to the door. Walking into the shop, I could tell by their mannerisms that both of the barbers were Marines before they became barbers. It was even more evident by the greeting as we walked in.

The large black barber was the first one to comment.

“Berrios, look at this. We haven’t had one of these in the shop in a while.” The other barber who was Hispanic chuckled before replying.

“I know, I can’t remember the last time we had a boot in the shop. What do you need boot, as if I already don’t know?”

“A high and tight.”

“He’s all yours Myers. I’m not doing a boot.” And I got a look.

“Get your boot ass in my chair.”

I immediately moved and got into the chair. As soon as the cape was put around my neck the ball busting began.

“You’re a big sonofabitch, aren’t you? So, first duty station or SOI?”

“SOI.”

“Oh, they’re going to love your big ass. Have you humping all kinds of shit through the hills.”

I could see being turned into a pack mule. That was not going to be a good thing. Fuck! It was going to suck.

“Well, just pay attention in your classes and you’ll do fine.”

The both of them kept turning to Kiku and asking her why she was with a big goofy bastard. She was kind of flustered by all that was going on. The two of them just kept at it. As he finished and asked me how it was, I just ran my hand across the back of my head. It felt right and said so getting up out of the chair.

Kiku came up and ran her hand along the back of my head, she caught the three of us off guard.

“Yep, nice and smooth. Just how I like it to feel between my thighs.”

Meyers actually spit out his coffee. Berrios smacked me on the shoulder.

“Oh, I like her. If you ever come back and you don’t bring her, you’re not getting your hair cut.”

I paid, and we walked out.

“You know I think I’m a bad influence on you.”

“Nope. You’re rounding out my life experience, which in turn is making me more confident in areas that I need it.”

We made our way back to the hotel where we took a shower with me initiating a slow bout of sex knowing it would be the last for about three months. There was never a point that I didn’t have Kiku in an embrace. We were trying to keep our bodies in contact as much as possible. It was rather quiet as we dried off and got dressed.

Kiku got dressed quicker than I did and was watching me as I got dressed in my uniform.

“What?”

“I just like watching you. I can sense your strength as you go from being my lover to Marine. I do have to say that it turns me on, though at the same time it makes me sad. That’s because it means I won’t see you for a long time.”

“I know cause I feel the same way. I have your address and we’ll be in constant contact. If I can, I’ll call. I’m hoping that I’ll get some liberty and we might be able to get time together.”

“Me too.”

We got the bags into the car, got in and pulled onto I-5 headed north. It was about a twenty-five-minute drive up to where we needed to go. The conversation took a turn that I didn’t expect.

“So Barnim, you want to be my boyfriend, right?”

“I do. I thought I made that apparent.”

“I just wanted to make sure. When I go to Japan with my parents, I’m going to tell them about us.”

I was shocked. I remembered that she had told me that her family would disown her for being with anyone not Japanese. Being a white guy was probably going to be an additional hit against me. As much as I had severe issues with my family, I didn’t want Kiku to destroy the relationship with hers.

“That’s a decision you have to make. Do I want to be with you going forward? Yes, I do, but I’m not sure where I’ll be in five years. If I reenlist there’s no telling where I’ll be stationed. I just want you to think about that. Knowing that I care so much about you and that your happiness is the most important thing that I think about in this relationship. Though I don’t want you to ruin your relationship with your family.”

She was quiet for a few minutes. I figured that she was thinking about what I said.

“You’re right and I will think about it, though I don’t think that it will change anything.”

“Kiku, I’m not trying to get rid of you. I just want you to think about how it’ll affect your family relationship. The fact that my life is ruled right now, and possibly in the future, by the Marine Corps. In the end, I just want to see you happy.”

“And just so you know, I still think about you and me together with you putting babies in my belly.” I don’t know why that got to me, but she knew it got me started. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

Soon after, we pulled off the I-5 onto Basilone Road and came up to the gate. There was a Cpl manning the gate.

“I need your IDs please.”

I took Kiku’s driver’s license and handed them over. He handed them back and looked at me.

“You reporting for SOI?”

“Yes.”

“So, you’re not going to be able to drive to SOI Area 52. The lady will have to drive and not linger on the base after dropping you off. Pull over there to the right and switch drivers.”

He told us Area 52, the location of SOI, was about five minutes down Basilone Road. As we passed each other switching seats, Kiku decided to grope me, searching for my cock.

We got in and made our way to Area 52. Once there we pulled up to the Lima Company building where I’d be checking in. We got out and I pulled my bags out. We said our goodbyes with Kiku groping me to the point that I had to adjust my cock so as not to be blatantly obvious. She gave me her parting shot.

“Just know you’re not getting rid of me anytime soon.”

I watched as she got in the car and drove away. As I turned around there was a SSgt standing no more than a foot and a half away from me.

“Can I help you Lance Corporal?”

“Yes, Staff Sergeant, I’m here to report for SOI.”

“Well hot shit Lance Corporal. So, are you here for MCT or ITB?”

“ITB, 0351.”

“Hope you’re good at math.” Well, that was not what I was hoping to hear. He looked at me for a second.

“Please tell me you didn’t forget or lose your orders and personnel jacket?”

“No Staff Sergeant, I still have the paperwork in my bag.”

“Let’s go and get you changed and checked in.”

We went into the Lima Company building. There was a transient Squad Bay in the building, and at the moment I was the only occupant. I was directed into the head to change into BDUs. I grabbed the paperwork after getting out of the head and went to the Duty Hut. SSgt Harmon introduced me to SSgt Ramsey the other NCO running receiving.

I grabbed a bunk, and once I got my stuff into the wall locker and locked it up, they showed me where the bedding was, and I got my rack made. They decided as I was the only one to have arrived, they’d be decent to me and show me around a bit.

There were actually two fast food restaurants at the edge of the area of buildings. One I didn’t really care for, Subway, and one that I’d never heard of, Round Table Pizza.

I got shown the main buildings in the SOI area including a gym that could be used. ITB and MCT had separate areas but were basically the same. It was an open Squad Bay similar to MCRD. The main difference was that in addition to your footlocker, you had a wall locker for your uniforms. The SSgt explained that I was going to be their unwilling assistant tomorrow during check in.

I was shocked that they actually bought me lunch, though being at the Mess Hall it didn’t cost anything. They dropped me back at the Squad Bay, leaving me to my own devices. I figured they believed that I’d do something to get myself in trouble then they’d get some entertainment at my expense. I was going to make sure that didn’t happen.

Once they left me alone, I pulled out my PT gear and planned out the next couple of hours.

I went for a nice run. The weather was great, for being the end of June it was only about 78 degrees. I ran for about six miles and then walked about another half mile to cool down. It was at that point I decided to hit the gym.

I walked in and it was dead quiet and empty. Looking around, it was your typical gym equipment. I did find the most important, a stereo, and noticed there were six speakers; one in each corner and one on each side in the middle of the room. With no one here or no one working out, the noise was important. Turning it on, I had to turn it down just a bit. Finding a classic rock station to tune into, I started working out.

I stuck to the movements, or weights that I could do without a spotter. Dumbbell workout, various movements doing the bench press, even got in the PFT exercises. I was interrupted by SSgt Ramsey.

“What the hell is this garbage that you’re listening to Badzinski?”

“Classic rock Staff Sergeant.”

“A bunch of hollering. How long have you been here?”

“Not sure Staff Sergeant.”

I looked at my watch, it was 1920. I’ve been here for almost two hours. I knew I was probably going to be sore tomorrow.

“Go get cleaned up and grab some chow. You need to be up so you can help the rest of the incoming Marines.”

“Aye Staff Sergeant.” I went to turn off the radio.

“Leave it on. I’m going to work out though I’ll change the station.”

I made my way over to the Receiving barracks and took a shower. It was then over to the Mess Hall for dinner. It was spaghetti night, and I was just glad that I didn’t have to worry about being a Diet anymore. It was interesting that over the drink machines and also the condiment counter, they had mounted displays. They were, from my best guess, the weapons we’d be trained on. M-16A2, M-203 grenade launcher, M249, and m240B. I hoped to get my hands on all of them.

Once I finished eating, I made my way over to the Lima Company building. SSgt Harmon met me at the door.

“So, you need to be in the reception area at 0600 at the latest. You’ll be directing Marines to tables for checking in for ITB or MCT after they change into BDUs.”

“Aye Staff Sergeant.”

“Just so you know, working out that long might not have been a good idea. You Marines are going to have a PFT tomorrow.”

“Yes, Staff Sergeant.”

“Go get some rest.”

“Aye Staff Sergeant.”

I went back to my rack and relaxed. I finished reading the first Dragonlance book and called it a night just after 2200.


I woke up and got ready. Walking into the reception area at 0550, the SSgts were just looking at me.

“Mess Hall opens at 0630, you’ve got fifteen minutes. Be back here at 0645. Marines will start showing up at 0715, and you have to set the tables up.”

“Aye Staff Sergeant.”

I was waiting at the doors when they opened up. A quick breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon got me back to the receiving area.

SSgt Harmon showed up with six folding tables and chairs that needed to be set up out on the Parade Deck. The tables were set-up near the barracks buildings for ITB and MCT. As I was finishing setting them up, SSgt Harmon showed up with pop up canopies. Two got put up over three tables at each end of the parade deck. As I looked towards the receiving building Marines were already showing up.

My job at this point was to direct everyone to go change into their BDUs in the receiving barracks, get their orders out and then return to the Parade Deck.

It was a steady slow stream of Marines arriving by car until about 0900. That’s when the first bus showed up; these were big coach buses. The first one had about twenty-five Marines that came piling off.

“Alright find your gear and then head into the receiving barracks. Change into BDUs, get your orders and come back out with your gear. Then follow the signs pointing to either the ITB or MCT check in lines.”

From that point on there was a bus coming about every hour and a half or so. There were usually between fifteen to thirty Marines per bus. I was relieved at lunch by a Cpl sent out by SSgt Ramsey.

It was a simple lunch - sub sandwich, chips, pickles, and a couple of glasses of water. I knew it was just like Boot Camp, maybe even more so as the weather warmed. I needed to stay hydrated.

When I returned from lunch, SSgt Harmon had me grab my gear from the Receiving barracks and then do my check-in for the ITB. After I finished, he had me go back to directing Marines like I did before.

The check-in was finished about 1600. All the Marines for ITB were formed into Delta company. I was in the weapons platoon, assault section. In the platoon there was a 60mm mortar section, medium machine gun section and our assault section. Our first order of business was to get our gear, form up and head to our new Squad Bay.

As we walked in, we were greeted by the Platoon Commander and the Platoon Sergeant. The Platoon Commander addressed us.

“Drop your gear and gather around.”

Everyone still having just lived through Boot Camp was moving rapidly. When we were finished, we went into a School Circle around them.

“Have a seat.” He waited until we were seated.

“I’m First Lieutenant Lichtman, the Weapons Platoon Commander. This is Gunnery Sergeant Davies, the Platoon Sergeant.”

Two Marines came out of the duty hut.

“The two Marines that join us are going to be your primary Infantry instructors, Staff Sergeant Sulong and Sergeant Castillo. When you separate to your individual MOS training, you’ll receive additional instructors. I’m going to leave you Marines in their capable hands.”

With that the Lt and GySgt took their leave. SSgt Sulong stepped forward and addressed us.

“So, here’s how this is going to work. You are all going to give this course of instruction everything you have. If we feel you’re not giving it your all, then you’re going to wish you were back at Boot Camp. The first thing we’re going to do is break you guys into your sections. So how many 0331so do I have?”

Eleven guys raised their hands. They were formed into fire teams of four, though one had three. They were told to take racks starting from the front of the Squad Bay.

“So how many 0341so do I have?” There were fourteen of them, making two fire teams. They were in the middle of the Squad Bay.

Then it was our turn. There were fifteen 0351s, which made five fire teams of three. We went and got our racks in the back of the Squad Bay and put our gear into the wall locker. The instructors had been walking up and down the Squad Bay, and just as we were going to lock it up, Sgt Castillo stopped us.

“What needs to be done is for you to get your PT gear on. It’s time to see how much you idiots slacked off during the leave.”

We formed up and headed back out to a PT field. We were then informed it was time to stretch as we were going to conduct a PFT. After about ten minutes of stretching, we got down to it. I was able to crank out 90 crunches, 17 pullups and then we ran the three miles on a track. At just over twenty minutes it has been a decent time.

I ended up with a 262 PFT score. I remembered that it was about twenty points lower than in Boot Camp, though I was in the top ten PFT scores for the weapons platoon. We then ran back and hit the Mess Hall for dinner.

When we got back to the Squad Bay, we were shown how they wanted our wall and foot lockers set up. By the time we got everything squared away, it was time to shower. Everyone got called onto the quarterdeck. SSgt Sulong was sitting in a chair.

“So, first I’m going to welcome you Marines to SOI. This is not Boot Camp, you will be responsible for yourselves. No one is going to wake you up. You’ll be severely punished for not being in the proper place at the appointed time. This course is not easy, so you’re going to have to pay attention, study and ask questions.”

There was a bit of grumbling. SSgt Sulong shut it down quickly.

“You’re Marines, not a bunch of snot nosed brats that need mommy to take care of you. So, start acting like it. You don’t like it, too bad. Just know I’ll work you until you drop.”

He got up and started pacing in front of us.

“You’re here to take that next step. While every Marine is a Rifleman, you Marines will be the backbone of the Infantry. That means you’ll be held to the highest standard.”

He stopped and sat back down.

“So, the first three weeks will be your all-around infantry skills training. The fourth week will be a split week. The first two days will be testing on what you learned to that point. The last three days are when the MOS split happens. Each section will be handed over to your MOS Instructors.”

We didn’t notice that he had a mug under his chair until he picked it up. I chuckled at the phrase that surrounded the EGA. It was ‘And God said, “Let there be Marines” and the Devil ran in fear’. SSgt Sulong’s gaze zeroed in on me.

“Something funny to you Lance Corporal?”

“No Staff Sergeant, I just read your coffee mug.”

“Well, keep that shit to yourself. Now where was I?”

He took a minute before continuing.

“Week eight will culminate in an event that is a requirement to graduate - the twenty-mile hike for time. There will be a bunch of you that will have to dig deep to finish the march. Week nine will be the culmination of all that you learned in your MOS training.”

He got up and moved the chair back to the table.

“You’re going to be given some freedom. In the evenings when there’s no instruction, you’re on your own. Just make sure you don’t stray too far from the barracks. Once you get to your individual MOS training, you’ll get Weekend Liberty and the restrictions at that time. Now check the sheet posted on the bulletin board. This has the Firewatch schedule for the training cycle.”

With that he was gone. Looking at the Firewatch roster, I’d be having Firewatch every other night. I had the second Firewatch which was good. As I was about to walk back to my rack, I heard my name.

“Lance Corporal Badzinski.”

I followed him out of the barracks and out onto the parade deck.

“Just so you know, your name has been making the rounds through the instructors. The reactions are a mixed bag at this point. My recommendation to you is to keep your head down, mouth shut and do your job.”

“Aye Staff Sergeant.”

“Now go get ready for tomorrow.”

I went back in and took a shower. It then took a bit to get my wall locker and footlocker set up in the manner they wanted it. I still had some stationery left over from Boot Camp left over. I went ahead and wrote to Kiku. I let her know the estimated day of graduation and that it looked like I’d be getting Weekend Liberty in a few weeks. I took the photos of her and put them up in my wall locker.

There wasn’t much talking amongst everyone. We were all worried about getting everything stowed away in the proper manner. I lay in my bottom rack just thinking how the fuck was I known throughout the instructors.


Getting up, I hit the head and got dressed. Putting on the cheaper of my watches, I opted to start wearing the face on the inside of my wrist. Firstly, to keep the illuminated dial from being visible at night, and secondly to keep from scratching face up. I buried the Rolex box in the bottom of my backpack.

We went out and got in a PT session before breakfast and then we made our way over to the Receiving building afterwards. It was a long morning of filling out forms. Then we were given a list of things that we’d need - small spiral notebooks for taking notes, ink sticks and other small stuff like that. We were taken over to the MCX Marine Mart that was near the parade deck. I made sure to get a box of envelopes, more stationary paper and stamps.

After lunch, it was time to participate in a favorite activity of the Marine Corps. Hurry up and wait. We marched over to the Armory to check out our rifles.

It turned out we were the third platoon to show up, so it would be a long wait, though we did beat out the last platoon of Delta company by five minutes. It took almost three hours before we made our way to the windows to receive our rifles. Again, they were beat up M16A2s.

When we got back to the Squad Bay, it was already 1700. SSgt Sulong and Sgt Castillo began putting the sections into specific fireteams. The assault section had four PFCs and two LCPLs. I and the other LCPL were placed as ostensible fire team leaders along with three of the PFCs. I was in the fifth and last fire team. For the most part, none of the fireteams were in bunks next to each other.

My fire team was the only one that had an LCPL and a PFC in it. The fire team was going to be a mess. PFC Grady Houston from Reno, Nevada was pissed off that he was the only PFC that was not a fire team leader. PVT Jeremiah Crummey from Grants Hill, Rhode Island was a snob and a bigot. I could understand Houston, he kinda had a point, though I didn’t know what criteria the instructors used to pick fire team leaders. Crummey on the other hand was going to cause me to do something to get myself in trouble.

It seemed that Crummey was the youngest son of a well-off family in Rhode Island. You couldn’t forget it, cause he’d never shut up about it. He had this attitude that everyone was below him. Crummey didn’t discriminate, it didn’t matter what color you were, he was better than you. His sense of entitlement went back to his ancestors from colonial times that were supposedly some of the first colonists to land in New England. They were Puritans.

I made a mention about attending mass, which led to Crummey instantly hating me because I was Catholic, and he started in on me. I had no idea what that was all about.

Now, I did notice a stark difference between how Grandmother and Mr. Fujioka were bigots and the way Crummey was a bigot.

Mr. Fujioka was bigoted towards anyone who wasn’t Japanese. While I could understand pride in one’s ancestry, it didn’t make it right. Grandmother was bigoted towards anyone that was Japanese or looked like they could be. This was due to the attack on Pearl Harbor that she witnessed. It was even more of an affront to her as it happened on Sunday, the Lord’s Day. Grandfather was bigoted towards anyone who was German or Russian, though to a lesser degree than Grandmother. Their bigotry was due to a life changing event, I could understand but it didn’t make it right.

Mr. Fujioka and Grandmother were similar in another aspect. Mr. Fujioka and Grandmother wanted their offspring to marry someone from the same ethnic background. Religious background for grandmother as well, though I knew from the first go around that it wouldn’t be as big of a deal as she always made it out to be.

Now for Crummey and his family it is a completely different story. They were bigots on multiple levels. Puritans were a sect of Protestants. Crummey’s family belonged to a church that followed the same tenets as the original Puritans. They had a deep-seated hatred of Catholics. I didn’t know this stuff right away and actually had Kiku do some research for me.

I didn’t know why this was happening to me from one group of idiots to one super-sized idiot. In his warped world view, because he was descended from original Puritan colonists, he believed he was better than everyone else. This was obvious as he was arguing with his rack mate about how he was Pvt Andrics better, and that warranted him having the bottom bunk.

I walked over looking at the two of them.

“So, what seems to be the problem, gentlemen?”

“Nothing that concerns you heretic.”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me.”

Now with none of the aforementioned information, I could only go on with what I knew.

“Andric what seems to be the issue?”

“Well, this idiot seems to believe that I should give up the bottom bunk because he’s better than me.”

What the fuck was this idiot’s fucking issue.

“Crummey, if you can find someone willing to trade bunks with you, fine. You need to stop harassing Andric though.”

“Who are you to dictate to your betters as to what shall be done?”

It was almost as if this guy thought he should be king of the Squad Bay.

“Well, Crummey, while you are a lowly Private, I am a Lance Corporal. So, it would behoove you to take your self-entitlement down about thirty notches. I can tell by your “heretic” comment that this is also some religious bullshit.”

He was about to say something when I put my hand up.

“Look, I don’t give a rats ass what faith you believe in, or how much of a big man you are back home. You’re in the Marine Corps, so that means everyone here no matter what race, creed or color they are is a Marine. Which means you will afford the other Marines here the same amount of respect and courtesy that you are entitled to.”

I took a step closer so as to highlight our size difference, he was about 5’9” and 170lbs.

“Since you wanted to bring religion into it. I’ve got two things for you to think about. First off, you should be ashamed of violating the tenth commandment. Who are you to covet Private Andric’s rack? What would God and your congregation think about you coveting your neighbors rack? Secondly, let’s look at Matthew chapter seven, verse twelve. “So, whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets”.

Crummey looked like he’d been smacked, and then steeled himself with a look of determination.

“Satan quoted scripture to Jesus. All you are is a stand in for Satan testing me.”

Holy fuck this guy is a true believer in whatever bullshit his church feeds him.

“So now you’re comparing yourself to Jesus? Aren’t we the self-righteous idiot. I don’t give a damn if you want to run around acting like some sort of martyr. Treat your fellow Marines with respect and do your job. Be an asshole and know there will be consequences, the platoon will self-police.”

“You and your heretical ways will not affect the truly righteous. The Lord will reward me for my fight against the wicked.”

There was no hope for this idiot, same as Islamic extremists. So, I did the only thing I could think of, I fucked with him.

“Well, Crummey, let me ask you this. How sure are you that the Lord didn’t put me here as retribution for your wicked ways and twisting of his word. Can you with certainty be sure you are following the Lord’s plan?”

He looked at me. I couldn’t tell what was going on in that twisted head of his.

“Just like a heathen Catholic to think so much of himself.”

He was about to continue as I spun off and went to my rack. I could hear him complain across the Squad Bay about being surrounded by heathens and heretics. I just laughed at the situation.

Sgt Castillo came walking down the squad bay looking at me and Crummey.

“Do we have a problem?”

“No Sergeant. Just resolving a slight issue that popped up.”

“Make sure there’s no reason for me to have to come out here.”

“Aye Sergeant.”

He turned and walked off.

I got with Andric and Houston and went to the Mess Hall. I was pleasantly surprised when we ran into Yohachi as he was coming out of the Mess Hall.

“What’s up Yohachi?”

“Not much. How are you doing Badzinski?”

“Good, though it seems I got another idiot in my assault section.”

“You know Badzinski, I guess I’m actually kind of glad that I’m in a different platoon. You seem to attract all kinds of drama.”

“Well, we all have burdens to bear.” We both chuckled and went on our way.

Dinner was decent, and when we got back to the Squad Bay, I asked Houston, Andric and with great reluctance Crummey if they wanted to hit the gym with me. As I expected Crummey wanted nothing to do with whatever I was doing. Andric on the other hand jumped at the offer.

Once we got to the gym, I asked Andric if he had a workout routine or just wanted to go with what I used. We wound up going with my basic workout routine. That was legs, shoulders and abs on Monday. Wednesday was chest and back. Finally on Friday was arms and abs.

We did chest and back for a little over an hour then headed back to the Squad Bay. As I was heading to the head for a shower SSgt Sulong stopped me.

“Where have you been Badzinski?”

“At chow then the gym Staff Sergeant.”

“With whom?”

“PFC Houston and Private Andric.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.