A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

I woke up Saturday morning, with my cock feeling like it was in a wet vac. I reached around to grab her hip so I could pull her pussy to my mouth. She tapped my hand and came off my cock.

“You can play with it, but that’s it. I want to do this for you. Please let me.”

How could I refuse.

“OK.”

Kiku spent about a half hour licking and sucking my cock. As soon as I started blowing my load, I held her head down. She took most of my load, though some dribbled out around my cock. As she began cleaning up the mess, I grabbed her legs and attacked. She squealed as my tongue touched her pussy. It didn’t take long before there was a string of Japanese echoing across the room. We both lay there for a bit and basked in the afterglow.

Taking a look at the alarm clock, it was 0615, and I figured the sun was up by now. I gave her a smack on the ass to get her moving. We got our clothes ready and packed everything but our toiletries. I called Grandfather’s room to make sure that he would have breakfast with us.

We took a shower together and made sure that we were both squeaky clean. Getting dressed, we packed up our toiletries and carried it all to Kiku’s car and then walked back into the restaurant. A few minutes later, the grandparents walked in with Erin. I wasn’t completely surprised that Mom didn’t come down for breakfast.

Everybody ordered, and the conversation began. I surprised Grandfather when I started.

“So, I’m not going to be visiting you guys at home.”

“Oh really?”

“Well, it’s what I need to do. I’ll be in Atlanta until Monday afternoon. Then I’ll head to Fort Drum to visit Stosh. Wednesday I’ll head to San Francisco. Kiku will give me a ride to Camp Pendleton on Sunday and drop me off on Monday morning before heading back to Stanford.”

“I understand. So, I have something else for you.”

He slid me an envelope across the table. There was something hard inside. Once I opened it, I knew exactly what it was. A green credit card with a picture of a gladiator. It was an American Express card.”

“Why?”

“First you’ll notice your names on it but you’re just a user; the card is in my name. Second, an American Express is different than other credit cards. It has to be paid off every month. It’s to be used during your leave. After that for emergencies. Your grandmother will pay it off each month, but once you’re at your first duty station you’ll pay it off. Then if there’s a balance going forward, you’ll send your grandmother a check.”

“That’s not a problem.”

“After two years, the card will be canceled. You should be able to get your own by that point.”

“I have no issue with that.”

“It has a five thousand limit. Which should be enough.”

“More than enough.” It was about that time breakfast came; corned beef hash, four dip eggs and toast. After finishing, we said our goodbyes.

It was about 0820 when we parked and went into the airport. I got checked in and went to the Delta gate. I stopped and gave Bob a call to let him know that my flight was going to be on time. I had just gotten off the pay phone when they called for boarding.

Kiku and I said our goodbyes, hugged and kissed. I could see her eyes misting up as I boarded the plane. The government always paid the lowest amount possible, and it turned out the cheapest flight today was early. I really didn’t care for the early flight, but I got lucky as it would be a nonstop flight. I’d be a little cramped in economy, but it wouldn’t be that bad. That turned out to be a non-issue.

I was surprised when the stewardess came up to me. It turned out I was the only service member on the flight and there were a couple of seats open in first class. As I was walking up to the seat, the stewardess said they take care of the boys in uniform. She checked my military ID to make sure. Guess she was going by the haircut.

We were about halfway through the four-hour flight when the pilot came over the intercom.

“Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. We were able to catch a pretty good tailwind, so we’re going to land about twenty-five minutes early. We should be landing at approximately 3:45 PM Atlanta time. The current temperature is 88 degrees though with 90% humidity.” Fuck me! It was hot and humid as hell, the thought had me missing SoCal weather.

I sat and thought about what I needed to take care of and the first thing on the list was to square away a flight to Fort Drum to visit Stosh. Bob had told me to wait for him in the luggage pick up, and since we were early, I decided to take the extra time to square away my tickets.

We didn’t hit any turbulence flying into Atlanta. The pilot was off by about five minutes as to when we would land, so we were five minutes earlier than he stated, though that was eaten up by being in the holding pattern.

I grabbed my bags and headed over to the Delta check in. Turned out the nearest airport was in Watertown, New York. It was only about a twenty-minute drive from Fort Drum. Then the clerk laid down the hammer. Delta didn’t have a flight that left before 1600 on Monday and I needed to leave around 1200. The best she could do was give me a refund for the return leg of my original tickets.

I then went over to the United counter; they would be able to get me a flight on Monday at noon. It would arrive at 1600 after a half hour layover in Philly. When all was said and done, I had fifty dollars left over from the refund. Then I realized that I didn’t want to have to rely on a cab or Stosh for two days, so I went to Hertz who had some sort of deal with American Express.

They weren’t going to rent to me until I pulled out my military ID and the American Express card. They asked me how long I was going to be there and why. I told them about going to see my brother at Fort Drum. Having the credit card was a great help in moving things along. I had to have their insurance and could only rent an economy car. It was going to be a 1994 Pontiac Sunfire. My legs and back were probably going to hate me. After they ran my card through the bulky ass swipe machine, I signed it, and they gave me one of the carbon copies.

Walking back to the baggage carousel, I saw Bob standing there. He looked in my direction and then looked away. His head snapped back around.

“Barnim, is that you?”

“Yes Bob, it’s me.”

“Holy crap! I knew you’d change a bit, but this is unexpected. You need to eat, you’re skinny. Fuck you look like an Ethiopian with AIDS.”

“Thanks Bob.” I slung my seabag over my shoulder and went to grab everything else. Bob smacked my hand.

“I’ll take the light stuff.”

“Thanks, old man.”

“Keep it up and the young man will be walking.”

He laughed as he walked away. We finally got to the car; it wasn’t his normal car that I knew.

“So, you went from being an old man to a soccer mom?” I was laughing as he unlocked the car. I took a look at it and laughed even harder.

“Bob it kind of looks like an egg.”

“Laugh it up chuckle boy. I’ll have you know that the Toyota Previa is the only minivan with a supercharger.”

“Still doesn’t mean it’s not ugly as sin.”

“Just get your dumb ass in.”

It was at the beginning of rush hour, so it took us about an hour to get to Bob’s house. We had stopped at a local BBQ place on the way, and I picked up dinner for everyone. When we got to the house, I finally met Bob’s wife and son.

Darcy Carrigan was a very plain looking woman in her late 30’s. Their son was thirteen and looked to be a normal teenager. We had a good meal and then we sat on his back deck.

A glass of whiskey was poured. We had a long conversation, a good portion of which was about my mother. He was surprised that she was still acting in a manner that I was accustomed to. He told me I was welcome to stay the night as well if needed. He’d give me a ride to the storage place in the morning, then to Fort McPherson and the airport on Monday. I could only thank him for all that he’d done for me.

We then went on to discuss my time in Boot Camp. He listened intently as I explained everything that went on, including the whole Cpl Pugh bullshit. I could see that Bob was shocked at the whole thing. Then I told him about graduation. I could see a look of pride and shock.

“Barnim, I knew you would do well in Boot Camp, but never did I expect that you’d do all that. I couldn’t be prouder of you than if you were my own kid.”

“Thanks Bob, you don’t know how much that means to me.”

I was grateful that Bob felt that way though I was also sad. It was slightly depressing that my own mother didn’t seem to be happy for me or was proud of me. I couldn’t let that hold me back or keep me from living my life. Sometimes you just have to cut the cancer out, even if it’s your own mother. It wasn’t ideal, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to.

Soon it was time to hit the rack. Bob led me to the guest room; it was a nice room. I crawled into the bed and was out pretty quick.


Waking up, I smelt something great, and my stomach started rumbling. I got ready and dressed then headed down. Mrs. Carrigan had made scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. It was a good breakfast and good company.

About 0930 Bob took me over to the storage lot. He waited to see if I needed to jump the truck. The battery was good, and the fuel didn’t seem to be an issue cause the truck fired right up. I let it run for a minute before pulling it out and shutting it down. He told me he’d see me at his house later.

I went about getting everything out of boxes that I needed. The first thing I looked for was my underwear, no more tighty whiteys was awesome. The bag of clothes went into the passenger seat. I grabbed a couple sets of clothes as well.

I headed over to a Wal Mart and picked up a JanSport backpack. There was one of those stackable metal gun cabinets that was on sale that I also picked up as I wanted to buy something that would cause an issue for a lot of people. I also was able to get a copy of a local classified ad newspaper to help me.

I hit the payphone and made two phone calls. The first was to the recruiting office, I was actually shocked when MSgt Alvarez was in. I had hoped but wasn’t expecting it. He put me on hold for a couple minutes. When he came back, he told me to meet him at 1stSgt Gibbs house. The gentleman I talked to on the second call was willing to meet me, it would take me about twenty minutes to get to his house, good thing it was kind of on the way to 1stSgt Gibbs’ house.

When I pulled into the driveway, it was pretty much what I figured. A slightly beat up double wide trailer with a gravel driveway. By the time I was getting out of the truck, a classic looking Billy Bob was walking out the door of the double wide. About average build, jeans, roper boots, a dirty T-shirt and UGA ball cap. He looked like every mouth breather I’d ever known.

“You must be Barn.”

I put out my hand.

“Yes sir, Barnim.”

“Good to meet you, Barn. I’m Moses, but everyone just calls me Mo.”

“Good to meet you as well Mo.”

“Come on you can take a look at it.”

“Sure.”

We went into the double wide, it was fairly clean, a lot cleaner than I thought it would be. I saw the blue box on a rickety kitchen table. I waited until he offered.

“Go ahead and take a look.”

I pulled the Smith and Wesson revolver out of the box, instantly checking to see if it was loaded before doing anything else. Looking the gun over, it seemed in damn near new condition. Two hundred and fifty bucks was a good deal.

“So, you wanted two fifty for it?”

“It ain’t any of my business but you seem a little young. But as long as you have cash.”

“You know I’m a bit young, but you can never be too careful these days. I just don’t want someone breaking into my apartment doing unspeakable things to my girlfriend.”

“I know what you mean brother. I won’t let no one disturb my happy home. Like they say, ‘God made man, but Samuel Colt made them even’.”

Putting the gun back in the case, I pulled out the money and laid it on the table.

“If you want to count the cash, I actually have to get going.”

“Why are you in a rush? You seem a little squirrelly right now boy.”

I could tell this could go sideways fast. I needed to come up with something.

“Not squirrelly. I just have to go so that I can pick up my girlfriend Shirlene. We have to meet her parents for church.”

He gave me the reaction that I was figuring on and hoped for.

“Well shoot boy, why didn’t you say so. It is Sunday and you need to go praise the Good Lord. You go get your girl and celebrate our Lord and Saviour.”

He counted the cash and then shook my hand.

“You have a good day boy. Oh, and if you know any good God-fearing men that is looking for a good pistol, I have another two of those Smith and Wessons.”

“How did you get three?”

“Oh, some lady in the Tall Pines subdivision was having some sort of estate sale after her husband passed and went on to the Lord.”

“Oh, you have a great day.”

“You as well.”

I took the case and headed out. When I got into the truck Mo was standing on the porch waving. So, I waved back and drove off. The funny thing was the subdivision he was talking about was the one next to where 1stSgt Gibbs’ house was. I decided to take a drive through there to see if I could maybe find something to get cheap and resell at a later date.

I was making my way through the neighborhood when I came across a car in a driveway with a “For Sale” sign. Well, maybe this was the same lady.

It was a medium sized Cadillac convertible. I could remember the car but couldn’t remember what it was called. I decided to take a look; I mean convertibles were always in fashion. I was standing there looking at the front of the car when I heard a voice.

“You interested in the car son?”

I didn’t know anything about 90’s Cadillacs. Well, other than that they were expensive. I figured that I’d humor her.

“I might be. It doesn’t look that old. Do you mind if I look inside?”

“Now let me get the key.”

She came back in a few minutes with the keys, opening the driver’s side door. Leather seats and so many buttons I was kind of dizzy. Everything was digital, which was unusual for the 90’s. I turned the key and the odometer read 35K miles. The car couldn’t be more than five years old. She did let me know it was a 1991 Cadillac Allante.

“So how much for the car?”

“Well, seeing as I want it gone, $8500 sounds good.”

“Just curious ma’am, why do you want it gone so bad?”

“My asshole of a husband decided to get himself killed. He left me with the two horrid kids I really didn’t want.”

Well, she was just a gem of a human being. Even not knowing anything about Cadillacs, I knew this was cheap as hell. I’d have no problem reselling it for a profit.

“I’ll take it. Do you mind if I borrow your phone for a minute?”

“No, that’s fine. You might want to take a look at the other car. It’s in the garage and needs to go as well. I’d like to have the extra room.”

“How about I take a look then.”

“Sure, let’s go take a look.”

As soon as she opened the garage door, I completely forgot about the Cadillac. Sitting there was 1993 GMC Typhoon. Well, I needed to figure some things out quickly.

“So, how much for this one?”

“Well, if you take both off my hands. Five thousand.”

“Would it be possible to use your phone now?”

“It’s on the table in the entrance way.”

I picked up the phone and dialed Bob’s house. Mrs. Carrigan answered and said Bob was napping. I explained it was an urgent matter and he came on the phone in a minute. I explained everything and Bob said he had a solution. He said he’d call 1stSgt Gibbs and they’d be over in about twenty minutes or so. There was something interesting in Bob’s voice; I could tell there was something going on.

They arrived and Bob started looking over the Cadillac and 1stSgt Gibbs was looking at the GMC. It seemed he was interested.

“So how did you find out about these?”

“Well, I was making a purchase and the guy told me about an estate sale in the neighborhood and I guess the lady didn’t sell the cars in the sale. You see the sign in the window of the Cadillac. I figured if it wasn’t too expensive, I could resell it for a profit.”

As we were out there talking, Bob reached into the minivan and handed me a brown paper lunch bag. Well, this was reminiscent of a drug deal. Now I was curious where he came up with almost fourteen thousand in cash on a Sunday. Bob looked at me and surprised me.

“The deal is I get the Cadillac, and you pay me back for the GMC.”

“Works for me. Means I don’t have to worry about reselling it now.”

We got the deal done and drove over to 1stSgt Gibb’s house. I drove the GMC while 1stSgt Gibbs drove my original truck. When we got there, we went out to the deck in the back and beers were handed out.

“So, Bob, what’s the deal with the Cadillac?”

“Well, Jeff is going to turn 16 in a year or so. I’m not buying him a new car; he’ll get the minivan. So, the Cadillac is for the wife, I know she’s always wanted a convertible.”

I asked him about the cash but got no answer. He borrowed 1stSgt Gibbs’ phone and came back.

“So, I contacted Mr. Dyel. The unit next to yours is empty. We’ll stop at Home Depot to get a lock and put your new truck in there. In the morning you’ll see him and get the paperwork filled out.”

“Works for me.”

MSgt Alvarez showed up and the talk turned to my Boot Camp experience. It seemed that they both knew everything that had happened. MSgt Alvarez tried to keep track of a majority of his recruits and had informed 1stSgt Gibbs of the news. It was 1stSgt Gibbs who started the next topic after bringing out some burgers for a late lunch.

“So Barnim, where did the pistol on the passenger seat come from?”

Bob wasn’t pleased.

“What? How the hell did you get a pistol Barnim?”

“What? It’s not against the law.”

“How in the hell do you figure that? You’re not twenty-one, you can’t buy a pistol.”

“Actually, I can.”

“Oh, I’m waiting to hear this one.” The other two nodded their curiosity of this whole thing. I then began laying out the whole thing for them.

“Well, the law says that I can own a pistol. Specifically, Georgia law.”

Bob looked at me. I informed him about some interesting things that I’d found out in the first go around.

“Well, it seems that you are allowed to possess a pistol in the State of Georgia at the age of 18. The only Federal law that I know of about purchasing a handgun, states that a federally licensed dealer is not able to sell a pistol to anyone under the age of twenty-one. The Federal law on individuals, states if I remember correctly, that if you know or have reasonable cause to believe a person is under twenty-one, they are not allowed to transfer the pistol. If you don’t say and the person doesn’t ask, no harm no foul.”

Bob looked at me.

“You are a real piece of work Barnim.”

“Bob, can you say that I purchased that pistol? All you can say is that I am in possession of a pistol. Which Federal and State law says is perfectly fine.”

“You realized that I’m an officer of the court Barnim?”

“I do Bob. I also know that you can’t testify or report something that you don’t have firsthand knowledge of. Reporting your best guess is not reporting the facts. I respect you Bob, so would never involve you in my schemes.”

“I appreciate that Barnim.”

“I even have a lockable gun cabinet that it and my shotgun will be stored in behind a locked car door and then locked storage unit.”

The three of them just sighed. We sat there talking until it was time to go move cars around. As Bob and I walked out of the vehicles, he dropped a bomb on me.

“So, we need to hurry up and get this done. You need to get cleaned up. You have dinner at your mom’s in about three hours.”

Fucking great, I could see this going horribly. We dropped off Bob’s car at his house then went back and got the Cadillac and took it over as well. We made one final trek back to 1stSgt Gibbs’ house to pick up the Typhoon. We then drove over to Home Depot.

Fuck this truck was quick, as I hit the gas it just seemed to take off and continue accelerating the whole time. I was so damn glad that I was able to work out getting the truck.

I grabbed a big heavy-duty lock, and we went over to the storage place. The unit next to mine was the exact same size. I backed the Typhoon into it and locked it up. I pulled the shotgun, pistol and gun cabinet out of the Blazer and put it into the first unit. I’d put it back into the Blazer and cover it up with a bunch of crap before leaving for SOI.

I took a quick shower and changed, dreading how this evening was going to go. About the only thing I was looking forward to was seeing Erin.

I drove over and rang the doorbell and Randall answered the door.

“What do you want Butthead?”

“I’m here for dinner so let me in.”

“No, you don’t live here anymore. Your old room is now mine.”

Glad to see this was going to go well.

“Well, either let me in or you can deal with Mom.”

His fear of Mom finally kicked in and he let me in. About thirty seconds later, Erin was dragging me to the couch in the living room. She proceeded to tell me about their visit to Sea World on Saturday. I was then shown the stuffed Sea Otter that she got. The troll was in his dungeon as usual, and Randall kept himself out of my presence.

We finally got called to dinner as Erin was showing me her progress in her Polish lessons. It was at this point Randy ascended from his dungeon. Dinner was going fairly well until Randy decided to act like an asshole.

“So, I hear you were one of the worst recruits at Boot Camp?”

“Well Randy, I don’t know who fed you that line of bull. You should really watch who you listen to.”

“I don’t need to have someone tell me what I already knew.”

“Randy you were what, an E-4 when you left the Air Force?” I already knew, I just wanted to keep him off balance.

“Yeah, so what’s that got to do with anything?”

“So, it took you four years during war time to attain the rank when promotions were being handed out like candy.”

I could see that pissed him off. Mom kept trying to steer the conversation somewhere else. I wasn’t going to let it go, and it was obvious that Randy was trying to come up with a snappy comeback. I just didn’t give him a chance.

“I was so horrible in Boot Camp that after three months, I was given a meritorious promotion. You might ask Mom what happened at my graduation. It might be enlightening. Though I find it funny that in three months, I’ve accomplished almost as much as you did in four years.”

That set him off.

“I will not be disrespected in my own house. Get the hell out.”

I got up, gave Erin a big hug and kissed her on her forehead.

“I’ll write to you as soon as I get to my training school. You keep up the good work and maybe I’ll send you something special.”

I could see she was on the verge of crying. I looked at Mom, I just knew she was going to condone Randy’s bullshit.

“Well Mother, it was a nice evening while it lasted.”

I walked out and left. I hadn’t gotten to finish eating, so I stopped at Hardee’s and got a Frisco burger.

Once I got back to Bob’s house, it was time to get my uniform ready for tomorrow. I was going to wear my Service Charlies to go see Gen Bruce. I was a man of my word and would go see him before catching my flight. We would go square everything with Mr. Dyel before heading to Fort McPherson. I hit the rack wondering about the reception I’d get from Stosh.


Getting up, Mrs. Carrigan had breakfast ready again by the time I came down. She thanked me for helping Bob find her new car. Seemed she liked the car. Bob hadn’t asked how dinner went when I got back the night before, but he did this morning and was upset at what I told him, though he wanted to hear mom’s side before making any judgment. Mrs. Carrigan was surprised that any mother would let her child be treated in that manner.

After finishing, I went and changed. They both said I looked very handsome in my uniform. We went over to the storage yard and Mr. Dyel looked at me a little weirdly when we went into the office. We got the paperwork squared away and I wrote another check to cover the new unit. The two of them made me chuckle as Bob opened up messing with me.

“So, Mr. Dyel, what do you think of our young man here?”

“Fucking jarheads!”

I could see Mr. Dyel was a huge fan. As we went out to the car, I wrote Bob a check for the cost of the Typhoon. I needed to calm down, the money I had left of my settlement wasn’t going to last forever. Everything was put away and I locked up both units.

We made the forty-five-minute drive up to Fort McPherson. The Corporal at the gate just looked at me and my military ID funny as we sat at the main gate. I again got a lot of looks as we walked into Mom’s building. I made my way to General Bruce’s office. There was a lady working at the desk outside his office that wasn’t there the last time.

“What can I do for you soldier?”

“I’m a Marine ma’am. I’d like to see the General.”

“OH? Do you have an appointment?”

“No ma’am. Though I believe that if you inform the General that Lance Corporal Badzinski is here to see him, he’d make an exception.”

“Wait for a moment.”

We sat in some chairs off to the side and waited. Bob and I were wondering when the lady was finally going to call the General. She hadn’t even picked up the phone. We were both surprised when the General came out of his office. He spoke to his secretary and then noticed us.

“Badzinski, is that you?”

I stood up.

“Yes, sir.”

“Well, I don’t have a lot of time. There’s a meeting that I have to attend. Judy, why didn’t you tell me that someone was waiting to see me?”

She stumbled on a couple of excuses, and then the General cut her off.

“We’ll discuss this later. Lance Corporal, is it? Walk with me.”

We started walking to wherever his meeting was he asked me about Boot Camp. I gave him the highlights, though left out the whole Cpl Pugh debacle. We finally made it to the conference room where the meeting was taking place.

I looked into the room through a big picture window. I was surprised that Mom was sitting at the conference table. A huge, surprised look came over her face when she saw me standing there with the General.

“Sir, I hate to cut this short, but you have a meeting and I have to change so I can catch a flight.”

“I was wondering about the garment bag you had with you. Wait here for a second.”

The General went into the conference room, got on the phone and came back out.

“I told Judy to let you use my private restroom to change into. If I don’t see you again, good luck in life and your service.”

He shook my hand.

“Thank you, sir. The same for you.”

We walked back over to the General’s office; he had a nice and clean private bathroom just off of his office. I changed and got my uniform hung up. Bob decided we had enough time to eat lunch, so we went to the Mess Hall or as Bob called it the DFAC. Bob informed me that DFAC stood for Dining Facility. I will say that the food was slightly better than that of MCRD San Diego.

Things went smoothly at the airport. Bob and I said our goodbyes and he told me not to be a stranger. Boarding after the flight was called, I didn’t get an upgrade this time.

I spent the hour layover in Philly looking for something. I needed to start my payback with Stosh. I found the perfect thing in the gift shop, a large stuffed animal that was the Philly Fanatic mascot. This would only be the start of my plan; I’d need to recon the other three guys.

We landed basically on time, so it was just after 1600 when we landed. I went over to the Hertz desk, and it took a little longer than I expected. In the end I got an aqua blue Pontiac Sunfire. It screamed chick car from the first look, and I crammed myself and bags into the car.

I had looked at the map of the surrounding area and found a Super 8 motel about five miles away. It was the nicest, cheapest place around. I made it there and was able to get a room with no problems. I made sure to browse the local sights brochures in the lobby. I found a place to eat and once I got in the room checked the phone book maps to figure out how to get there.

It didn’t take me long to actually find the restaurant, it looked like a nice mom & pop Irish restaurant. Coleman’s Corner was a nice place with a nice menu.

I started off with the garlic and Guinness mussels. The herb and Guinness sauce was unique but pretty good. I then got their biggest entree called the Irish Trio - two pork sausages (bangers), corned beef and cabbage, plus a small shepherd’s pie. Somehow, even as stuffed as I was, dessert was calling my name. It was something called Apple Amber, it looked like a lemon meringue pie, though it was an apple. It was a damn good dinner. I went back to my room. Being so stuffed I did the only thing I could do, go to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.