A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior - Cover

A New Begining and Beyond Book 2 - Forging of a Warrior

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Prologue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Prologue - The continuation of the Badzinski adventure. Barnim begins his journey to becoming the warrior he always wanted to be. Some bedroom antics but won't happen until later in the book. Please remember that this is fiction. Not everything will be accurate to real life. Categories will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   DoOver   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Violence  

The first two years since that fateful night of my accident had been a roller coaster ride. Getting hit by a car and then taken up in a spaceship before I died was a little much. While I was grateful for what the Agen had given me, there were so many unanswered questions.

First of all was why hadn’t they revealed themselves in the supposed thousands of years they’d been watching earth? The meme where there are two aliens in a spaceship, and they lock their doors while passing earth came to mind.

I was very appreciative for all the changes the Agen had made in me. I was so happy that I was no longer fat or needed thick glasses. The fact that there was time travel still spun my head and sending my consciousness over 20 years into the past was just mind boggling.

With all the Agen could do, they couldn’t fix the fact that my family puts the fun in dysfunctional. My older brothers were OK, the younger ones were still a toss-up. Mom was unique but seemed to just give up on the older three of us. The Grandparents were still hopeful she’d come around, me not so much.

One thing I kept coming back to were the things I knew about the future. I’d begun helping myself be more than comfortable using that knowledge but the thing I was stuck on was using that knowledge to help others. I hadn’t figured out how to do it without ending up in the loony bin, in prison or as an unwelcome guest of the government. I needed to spend a whole lot more thought on that topic.

My main concern at the moment was about getting through Marine Corps boot camp. Enlisting had always been my biggest dream, and the Agen made that possible. It was the embarkation of fulfilling this dream that I started by walking into the recruiting station in late March of 1995.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.