TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

HAPPY, CHEEKY SMILES

As Emma and Dany sat up there on that stage in the main school hall of one of Smokey Rock’s Schools they both found themselves able to more carefully observe all those naked students down below. They had started to make these observations earlier before being interrupted by that unscheduled coffee break. Now, however, that the proceedings were finally properly underway again they found themselves just that much more alert and aware of things. They found themselves just that much more observant of their surroundings and that gathering of naked students that they were about to address.

For their part Emma and Dany were not all that unfamiliar with large groups of naked people. Both of them had been Lifestyle Nudists for a few years now and had been to quite a few gatherings of various descriptions over those years that involved large groups of naked people all together in one place. This was through involvement with the Shady Lawns Naturist Park owned by Emma’s parents and also through all the other activities organized by those parents in this community to promote the Nudist way of life.

It was also the Nudist Lifestyle that had brought Emma Stoke and Danylo Senka together in the first place when they met at a Nudist Lifestyle Awareness evening put on by their school just on 12 months ago now. Out of that meeting had grown Emma’s ideas on Sex Education and how the subject should be taught in the schools. That was along with its sister subject - Gensex - which dealt with a person’s identity as either a male or a female and all the shades in between.

The term ‘Gensex’ was of course just an amalgam of the words ‘Gender’ and ‘Sex’. Someone somewhere along the way had coined the word ‘Gensex’ and it had just stuck to the point where it became officially recognized as such. That was unlike the words ‘Sex’ and ‘Education’ which had always just stayed as ‘Sex Ed’ and never abbreviated to ‘Sexed’ for seemingly obvious reasons.

Another thing that had also transpired as a result of that Lifestyle Awareness meeting was Emma having sex with her older brother - Kaden Stoke. The two had both started having full on regular sex together straight after that meeting and had just so fully enjoyed every second’s worth for months and months afterwards. That regular sexual intercourse had then slowly tapered off with Kaden getting more involved with his new girlfriend - Leanne Hayward - and with Emma getting more involved with her new boyfriend - Danylo Senka. Emma had also found herself just so fully immersed in all this Sex Education stuff she had been working on. As a result all that lovely sex she had been having with her brother had slowly dropped away to only once or twice a month at the most compared to nearly every night when it first started.

Fortunately for Emma she had just had one of those amazing sexual romps with her brother just last night which had left her in just such a wonderful state of mind for the challenge of what she faced today. She was to address this large auditorium of young naked students this morning then another large group of naked Middle School students at noon. Finally, at the end of the day, she would address an even larger group of naked students from her very own High School.

This young, naked, teen girl then swallowed hard as she thought through all of this and as she now looked out over that sea of young fresh faces and their little naked bodies. Danylo Senka was also looking out over that same sea of naked bodies making him give Emma a nervous little smile as both their eyes scanned the scene below them.

What they both saw at that time were several hundred naked school students noisily filling up that auditorium with many already seated and many more still coming in through the big main doors at the back. Those naked boys and girls they saw came in many shapes, sizes and color. There was a good mix of white Europeans plus darker Hispanics and African Americans along with Native American Indian children. There was also a nice mix of students from various Pacific Island nations ... and all just so beautifully naked thought Emma. All their naked, innocent bodies just looked so fresh and sweet and just so beautifully smooth and clean. Even the plumper and somewhat overweight children still looked just so lovely without their clothes on.

... and if the eyes of these children weren’t all flashing in a spooky psycho sort of way then at least their smiles were ... but not in a spooky way. All these kids just seemed so happy to be totally naked and devoid of any clothing what-so-ever. Their lovely white teeth were flashing through their happy, cheeky smiles and all the laughter that came with it as a wonderful testament to this fact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.