TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

LIKE A VIRGIN

To Dany it felt like hours had passed as his mind raced back over all he had just seen in this new look Clit Shop. He had also been quickly reliving so much of what had happened that day with those three school assemblies. He could see all their beautiful naked bodies now as he also reflected on everything his evening with Nina Vaginsky had brought and what a total ‘sprise’ every little bit of it had all been. His mind was also quickly racing back again to that very first encounter with Evette Lefebre when he had heard that little fart of hers in that toilet stall. That thought once again put a little smile on his face as it had already done much earlier on that morning.

Even though all these thoughts gave the perception of having taken up hours of time they had in fact only taken up a mere 60 seconds worth of time at the most. At the beginning of this 60 second time span Dany had been mulling over the idea of whether or not he should be going to fuck his own sister at all. Unfortunately by the end of that 60 second time span it was too late ... he was already well into the act. Without even realizing what he was doing Danylo Senka had allowed his full blown erection to go sliding effortlessly into his sister’s very wet and very tight vagina ... and she was just loving it.

Ula Senka had been lying back very patiently in that Fun Fuck Chair watching her brother trying to make his mind up on this matter. She had also seen him go into his little 60 second daydream while allowing that lovely penis of his to quietly slip its way into her body ... and wow ... it really did feel just ever so good. Her tight little vagina was relishing every piece of that penis as it brushed along the inner walls of that waiting cavity and every little muscle along that wall wanted to crush down ever so heavily on that delicious penis shaft and knob.

As for Dany - when he realized what he had already started to do he just kept doing it and decided to just enjoy the whole ride and it was a wonderful ride indeed. He didn’t realize just how tight his sister’s vagina would feel around his hard cock but tight it was - amazingly tight!

“God gawd ... that feels good” Danylo said then asked, “Only a virgin could feel that tight but I thought you’d already let that kid up the road fuck you a few times ... but ... but you do really feel like a virgin. Are you still a virgin? Based on what I am feeling right now you must be!”

“Yep!” went Ula with a triumphant tone in her voice. “That kid up the road was getting a bit creepy so I told him to fuck off and decided I was going to wait for you to be my first fuck. So, yessirree, big brother of mine ... you are definitely fucking a real virgin. That cock of yours is the very first one to feel the inside of my hungry cunt and it is the most amazing thing I have ever felt. It is just awesome. So just shut up for a minute or two and just let me enjoy this first and most amazing fuck of my life!”

Ula then began moving her hips about to get an even more sensuous feel of that big erection penetrating her body. Both Ula and Dany then kept very quiet as Ula enjoyed that sensuous and very erotic feeling she was creating while Dany continued to enjoy that incredibly tight flesh of Ula’s vagina gripping his penis. The movement of Dany’s penis back and forth inside Ula’s body was also just so new and intoxicating to poor Ula that it caused her to orgasm fairly soon after that penis knob had first parted that pubic hair between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.