TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

SO MUCH TO SEE

“Here, I’ll give you a choice of three flavors - Strawberry Crush, Lemon Pie or Salted Caramel ... yum. That one sounds nice.”

Nina Vaginsky held up three bottles of Cunt Juice before Danylo Senka’s eyes but had already made her own choice. Thus, before Dany could respond she was already lathering herself up with that salted caramel flavor. It was a flavor that instantly filled the room with its sweet aroma the moment the cap was unscrewed with Dany nodding his approval before going to work down there between Nina’s legs.

Dany watched for a few moments while Nina squished her hands over her spreading pussy lips as well as over and through all that lovely black pubic hair of hers. Being up so close made that intoxicating aroma of the salted caramel seem even more tantalizing and he just couldn’t wait to get his lips and tongue in amongst it all. When he did finally get to sucking and licking Nina’s beautiful pussy lips and clit it became a truly delicious affair. He just didn’t seem to be able to get enough of that salted caramel Cunt Juice into his mouth. The desperation of his probing tongue and sucking licks was borne out in the very quick response rate of Nina’s arousal levels. In no time at all that arousal was beginning to peak into one orgasmic climax that she could feel through every fibre of her body. Feeling Dany’s tongue and lips desperately plowing over her inner and outer labia and her fully engorged clitoris was sending her very quickly right up and over the top...

... and of course this too was also being filmed and broadcast out onto all those TV screens within the Clit Shop area and out in the Mall as well. It also actually looked like everyone about had stopped momentarily to witness this very public display of cunnilingus but neither Nina or Dany cared in the least. Dany was too busy sucking up every drop of that salted caramel Cunt Juice he could find and Nina was too busy enjoying the orgasmic ride she was being taken on. Finally her orgasmic climax did surge right through her body and gave her the sexual release she’d been looking forward to for several hours now ... and making everyone watching give a little clap.

When Dany felt Nina’s body buck and twist from her raging orgasm and when he thought he had found every last trace of that delicious Cunt Juice he stood up and went to fuck the woman with his raging hard-on...

... but she wouldn’t let him!

When Nina felt the knob of Dany’s penis pressing gently at the lower end of her inner pussy lips she put one hand down on that stiff cock and said rather breathlessly, “No! You need ... you need to keep that thing for ... for those two girls. They need ... they need and deserve that big dick much more than I do. You ... you need to fuck that lovely ... that lovely sister of yours then that ... that gorgeous Evette over there. I want you to save up every ... every drop of ... of cum you have for ... for them. Give them both the ... the fuck of their lives ... one that ... that they will never forget ... and you need to ... to do it TONIGHT!”

Nina Vaginsky then quietly stood up when she thought she was able to then quietly said, “I need to go attend to a few things but you guys keep looking around and anything you want is yours. I don’t want you spending a cent of your own money. I really do appreciate what you, Dany, and Emma have done today and so does the NTFLN and this really is just our way of saying thankyou ... and to your sister and Evette as well. You guys are amazing so go and enjoy the rest of the evening - on the house. See yuh later!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.