TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

THE SHELBYS GET NAKED

It was all very quiet around that little kiosk in the newly refurbished Clit Shop now occupying two newly created levels within the old Cinema Complex of the Smokey Rock Shopping Mall. All the random passers-by had also given up pretending they weren’t paying any attention to this little ‘family moment’ unfolding before their eyes. Even Dany, Ula and Evette were looking on now with unfeigned interest as to how things would continue to proceed for this mother and her three children. Dany even got a hold of Nina Vaginsky again to ask her what she had said to that mother to get her to change her mind so quickly.

“Well, it wasn’t all that difficult really” responded Nina. “I just told her about all the incentives the NTFLN were offering via the Clit Shop and all its various outlets and all the things the Clit Shop were offering themselves to any young boys and girls trying out anything new that related to Lifestyle Nudism. These are sponsorship programs running through all the schools and sports clubs and so many other out of school interest groups. Apparently Carol’s daughter ... that’s the mother’s name - Carol, Carol Shelby and that’s Pam, Todd and Dean Shelby ... well apparently her daughter really loves creative dancing. She is involved in a creative dance group that - luckily enough - has some very close ties through its directors with the NTFLN. Knowing this I was able to promise the woman a nice bit of financial help to help Pam in continuing this interest. However, and this was the clincher after Dean came on the scene with that letter, I was also able to offer her a 4 day weekend at one of the health spas the Clit Shop owns. It would of course be an ‘all expenses paid’ weekend if she takes up on that Family Sex inducement letter of her son’s. That offer was further enhanced by me telling her we could easily extend that 4 days out to a whole week if she wanted to take her daughter along to enjoy the Health Spa with her. And it really is an amazing place. You get the full works ... massages, beauty treatments, dietary advice, hair styling, beautiful bush walks and little streams to relax by. I go there quite regularly myself and always come back a new woman.”

“In other words ... you bribed the woman” said Dany in a very matter of fact manner.

Nina responded immediately with, “Well, yes, I guess that’s the cynical view of it all but I just prefer to think of it as offering a little encouragement in the right direction. After all I am not hiding the fact that I am a very staunch advocate of Lifestyle Nudism and Family Sex and it is just part and parcel of what I do and what this new look Clit Shop is all about.”

Dany just laughed quietly before repeating what he had just said. “You bribed the woman ... plain and simple! But look ... it seems to have worked and they all seem happy about what they are now doing ... so I guess I can’t argue with that. Lifestyle Nudism and Family Sex are here to stay whether people want to admit it or not.”

Danylo Senka then looked back at Nina Vaginsky and allowed his eyes to once again travel up and down her gorgeous naked body with Nina puffing her beautiful breasts out in unabashed pride as he did so.

Nina then added, “And I am hoping that tongue of yours might like to taste the sexy flavor of this naked body of mine before the night is done ... particularly the bit up between my legs. I really could do with a really good cunt lashing down there and since my man - Mr Harrison Bentley - is otherwise occupied then I was hoping you might like to be his substitute - Mr Danylo Senka. What do you say?”

“It would be a pleasure” whispered back Dany. “But not until this is all over. I really do want to see how these guys get on.”

“No problem” replied Nina as together with Dany, Ula, Evette - and maybe just one or two others - they watched the unfolding of events in that little kiosk just a little way down from theirs.

What they observed next was the young girl called Pam take off her shorts followed by a pair of cotton underpants with cute little kittens printed across their surface. The almost 14 year old girl was now fully naked and showing all the signs of her burgeoning pre-pubescent hormones taking over her sweet little body. As already mentioned her breasts were only just starting to pop out from her chest but she also had hips and thighs with that tell-tale sign of womanhood in the shape of their developing lines and curves. Another sign of this onset of female puberty was the lovely fluffy patch of bright red pubic red hair developing at the top of her legs. Just around the corner from that pubic bush the girl also had a lovely tight set of butt cheeks that fully enhanced the flow of those developing feminine curves - curves that ran from her shoulders right down to the soles of her feet. Given a few more years and this girl was going to be a real heart breaker for lots of would be suitors. Right now, however, all she was interested in was getting that pubic hair of hers shaved off and a new clit ring installed on her body - right up there between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.