TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

A MALL WITHIN A MALL

The whole inner concourse of this new look Clit Shop took up two whole floors inside the old shell of the defunct Cinema Complex. It was more like a Mall within a Mall ... a mini-Mall if you like. The bottom floor of this ‘Mall within a Mall’ was were most of the merchandise stalls were located with the upper floor giving space to most of the services the Clit Shop now had on offer. On that lower level could be seen outlets selling everything and anything to do with sex, nudity, body acceptance, transgenderism and just good ol’ fashioned current fashion trends ... etc etc etc. This was anything and everything that somehow promoted Lifestyle Nudism, open sexual expression in public and in the family, plus sexual equipment to enhance all sorts of sexual activity. There were even books and movies in all their various formats on all sorts of subjects that would have once been seen as taboo by saint and sinner alike.

For Ula it seemed to be all the sparkling fashion trinkets that caught her eye and that she was constantly trying on in front of mirrors or across her body for others to admire and comment on. At one stage she found herself lying back in a smaller version of one of those Fun Fuck Chairs with her legs wide apart trying out a whole range of lipstick colors around her inner and outer pussy lips. Even though there were mirrors everywhere for her to see what she was doing she still relied heavily on Evette, Dany and even Nina to help her choose and apply the stuff.

“Oooo ... I like that bright green one over there” said Ula then, “ ... and look what they are calling these things ... Clit Sticks! I guess that is to differentiate them from ordinary lipsticks. Probably won’t stop girls getting a mouthful of cunt juice when they pick up the wrong lipstick before heading off to the office in the morning.”

Ula giggled at her own comment as she leaned back in that chair and motioned to Dany to do the honors and apply some of this lemony/limey green Clit Stick to her nether regions. The girl closed her eyes as Dany shrugged then took the Clit Stick from her hand before moving in to apply some of that color to Ula’s lovely sweet inner and outer pussy lips. He also very deliberately applied a very liberal splash of color to her glistening clitoral hood that made the girl jump with the unexpected pleasure of having her clit region touched by that pointy object. Ula then looked quickly in a little mirror at her new vaginal color scheme before quickly and unceremoniously wiping it all off and giving Dany another color to paint on. This one seemed like a much brighter looking strawberry color with just a hint of ochre to its overall hue.

“And look” Ula said to Dany, “they even have these little pills you can take that stops a girl from getting all wet down there between their legs when they see a hot cock about. The effect lasts for about 6 hours and seems to answer the problem of smudging. No girl would like that at school or about the office ... letting her Clit Stick makeup get all smudged down the side of her legs and up her butt crack every time Mr Hot Dick walks by.”

Ula then gave a little sultry lick of her lips and a very suggestive glance down at Dany’s penis which was still standing proudly to attention.

“And don’t forget Mr Big Nudie Brother Of Mine ... you are fucking me with that thing before we go home tonight.”

Dany just shook his head and laughed at his sister all naked there and with her legs spread wide apart again as he applied that strawberry colored Clit Stick to her pussy lips which had just been wiped cleaned of that green color. Watching the point of that Clit Stick press down over Ula’s inner labia then back up and around her clitoris and over that clitoral hood again was keeping Dany really turned on. Playing with his sister’s pussy flaps like this was quite a lot of fun and making his cock jump up and down from the arousing effect of it all. This was despite only having just sucked the girl’s cunt off not that long ago when she was playing around with those tasty body lotions ... then Evette’s juicy young cunt just after that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.