TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

SECOND IN LINE

As that guided tour of the newly re-launched Clit Shop progressed Dany also found out that Evette and Nina were only in Smokey Rock for the night. Tomorrow they moved on to another town more towards California way somewhere to re-launch another Clit Shop outlet that had also had this amazing makeover. Nina Vaginsky’s four brothers were expertly handling all the finer details of these changes with them all meeting up with Nina and Evette on Sunday night to go over all the progress so far and iron out any issues and problems.

For Evette her part in all this was acting as Personal Assistant to Nina and arranging her daily schedule of meetings and appointments. It was a job she just loved and was very good at and one that came with some lovely perks ... like Harrison Bentley for example. She was also able to try out any of the merchandise on offer - free of charge. It was thus Evette’s doing, with lots of help from Ula, that Dany and Emma were now experiencing this most wonderful evening after such a full on day with those three school assemblies.

Evette Lefebre had also arranged this little gathering in the full knowledge and hope that she would get to meet up with Danylo Senka again. Added to that thought was the hope that she might get him to do just a little more this time than just trace his finger around that clit ring of hers down there between her legs. Unfortunately Evette now realized she would be waiting in line behind Ula who was also now just so dead keen to have Danylo Senka’s big hard cock push up hard between her legs. Both naked girls wanted the same thing and both wanted it tonight - come hell or high water!

Evette, on her part, had had one or two love interests since moving to Redsands, Georgia but nothing that had excited her the way Danylo Senka had when they were together up there in Canada. Evette had no intention of stealing Danylo away from Emma Stoke but she did really want to get at least one decent fuck out of the guy to remember him by. Tonight was thus presenting itself as the perfect opportunity to do just that and probably the only one she would have for a very long time if ever at all. After that the girl felt like she would be able to just carry on with the rest of her life in the sure knowledge that in this whole wide world there had been at least one man in her life that had truly loved her.

With Dany not being into all this social media stuff Evette realized she would never really be able to have any sort of a remote friendship with the guy. She had quietly resigned herself to this fact and to the fact that any fuck she got from him tonight would be one of a kind and one to be remembered. Being second in line to Ula Senka didn’t seem to bother her either. Evette knew that once Ula had had her fuck thirst sated she would be able to actually make love to Dany properly ... and take her own precious time about it as well...

... and thus give him something to remember her by for many years to come as well!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.