TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

A BRIEF DELAY

Before Emma could add any further comment a young woman dressed in very prim and proper office attire ... white blouse and a tight dark gray, knee length skirt and her hair done up in a tight bun behind her head ... approached the two of them.

“Excuse me ... Emma Stoke ... Danylo Senka...?”

When the two nodded in response the young office girl carried on with, “I am terribly sorry but the Principal and a few senior staff members have been detained for about half an hour in a Building Committee meeting. The children will be sent back to their classrooms for a while and you two are welcome to join me in the staff room for some coffee. They promised me the wait would be no more than 30 minutes then we will get the kids back in here and you can address them all as per the new Sex Ed program. I do apologize for the delay but if you will both come with me then we can wait in slightly more comfortable surroundings than here in this rather cold auditorium.”

“Will the children stay naked or will they have to get dressed again?” asked Emma.

“Oh ... I guess most will stay naked for now. They all seem happy enough without their clothes on but if they want to get dressed again then they can until we assemble them all back in here again.”

Emma and Dany looked down across the auditorium to see a few teachers addressing the kids about the current delay. Some of those young students could then be seen putting back on their underwear and tops and shorts and skirts while others decided to stay naked for the next little while. Amongst the whole group there were no Nudist teachers of any description with Dany asking the young office girl about this.

“Does this school have any practicing Nudist teachers at all among the faculty?” asked Dany.

“Well ... no ... not really” was the immediate response as all three headed down off the stage and along a corridor to the school’s staff room.

As they walked the office girl introduced herself as a Miss Charlotte Percy. She then further informed them that the school did actually have one part-time, semi-retired teacher that did a lot of substitute work and who was also a Lifestyle Nudist. This was a man in his early sixties that got on really well with the students and staff but as yet was the only Nudist teacher the school had had any dealings with. Charlotte also informed them that she only knew of two regular Nudist students attending the school. They were two brothers and both came to school completely naked with no one seeming to be bothered about it as far as she knew.

“So, what you have achieved here Miss Emma Stoke is truly remarkable ... if I may say so” concluded the young woman. That young woman then added, “Getting ALL those young students to attend a Friday morning assembly in the nude is truly a remarkable feat and to have the consent of all their parents is really quite amazing I think. And I do really hope this whole new Sex Ed Program works out the way you are hoping it to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.