TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

STARTING TO MAKE SOME SENSE

“Well, come on, brother of mine. Don’t just stand there with that big dick of yours waving around in the air like that. Are you going to fuck me or not!?”

Danylo Senka looked up from his hard penis then straight into the soft pink folds of Ula Senka’s pussy lips. The tip of his erection stood less than half an inch from those pussy lips and the tight little vagina opening up between them. Ula Senka had climbed back up into one of those Fun Fuck Chairs again and was lying back with her legs up and wide apart waiting for her brother’s penis. She was waiting for it to penetrate her young fifteen year old body ... but Dany seemed to be hesitating for a moment or two.

Dany looked quietly at Ula’s sex equipment then up and along her naked body lying there on that chair. He looked up and along her stomach then her pointy little breasts poking up from her chest then at her face propped up between those breasts. She was looking back at him between those titties with a very eager little gleam in her eye and wondering why he wasn’t proceeding as requested.

Ula then looked at Evette standing just nearby but all she got was a little shrug with Evette saying, “Don’t ask me. I just hope he’s got enough spunk left in him after her’s fucked you to fuck me as well.”

“Well ... tell him to get a move on so he CAN jolly well fuck you ... but not until AFTER he’s fucked me!”

Ula then looked back at her brother and added, “Come on, bro. I know you want to fuck me and I most definitely want to fuck you. We’ve mucked about in the shower enough times together over the last year or so. You’ve diddled my pussy off heaps and I’ve jerked you off heaps and seen you spurt your stuff all over the place so lets just do what we’ve both wanted to do for some time now. You just push your penis into my cunt ... and ... and ... fuckin’ well fuck me!”

Ula then closed her eyes and flopped her head back down onto the headrest just behind it giving out one small sigh of exasperation ... or was it desperation ... or maybe both?

Ula’s brother listened to all this as he looked back at the tip of his huge erection and at his sister’s waiting vagina ... a very, very wet vagina indeed. He was standing there between her legs with that Fun Fuck Chair now set at the perfect height and angle for his hard-on to make its grand entrance into her body ... and a lovely little body it was indeed. This was a young sexy body that Dany had indeed wanted to fuck for some time now but had made up his mind that he would wait until Ula had turned 16 years old before indulging in such a delicious delicacy.

Ula knew what her brother’s designs had been but she also knew that turning 16 was only a few weeks away and had decided she wanted to get her first fuck from him tonight. This was mainly due to everything they had just seen of the newly refurbished Clit Shop and also partly due to Nina Vaginsky’s prompting after the wonderful guided tour she had given Ula, Dany and Evette of the place. Also adding to Ula’s persuasion to get fucked tonight by her brother was seeing him get sucked off by Emma Stoke at that school assembly earlier in the day. For some reason she had found that just such a turn on and decided even then that she wanted that cock in her cunt by the end of the day...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.