TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

THE BANANA LIKE PENIS

For Emma and Dany the full naked assembly at their own High School went pretty well much to plan like the previous one at the Middle School had. There was, however, one non-scripted addition thrown in just after Dany had done his little speech thing and was handing over to Emma. Right at that point one of the naked female students shouted out to Emma as she was coming forward...

“Why don’t you just suck him off! I want to see you suck that guy’s lovely hard dick right off his gorgeous body!”

That little outburst was quickly followed by an impromptu chant coming from the rest of those naked students looking up towards that stage front in that large school auditorium...

“Suck him off! Suck him off! Suck him off! Suck him off!”

Emma and Dany did both feel just a little embarrassed at this sudden turn of events and looked across at the school’s Principal for some sort of help and inspiration as to what to do. The woman just gave a shrug of her shoulders and a wave of her hands to settle all those students down again then gave Emma and Dany a slightly ambiguous nod of the head as her tacit approval for them to proceed as the students had requested. As it was none of the Faculty members up there on that stage with the Principal were naked like Emma and Dany were. They did, however, look quite eager in their own facial expressions to have Emma suck her boyfriend’s hard cock off right there in front of them ... so Emma decided to do just that.

As Emma slowly knelt down in front of Dany’s groin she once again spied a young chap she had seen come into the hall earlier on and who was sporting one massive hard-on himself. The young guy in question was quite short, perhaps almost dwarfish in physique, but seemed to be just so heavily compensated for in the size of his swinging manhood. Emma had seen the young man enter the auditorium and had seen him very proudly display his huge erection that had quite a large banana like bend in it making the circumcised knob point straight up at the roof. That ‘unsheathed’ glans penis appeared to be rather large in diameter itself from what Emma could make out of it from her elevated position up there with Dany. That indeed did just make it quite delicious looking too!

When Dany caught his girlfriend eyeing up that oversized banana like erection and unconsciously licking her lips in the process he gave her a nudge and a wink. He then just quietly said to her, “So you’d fancy a big fat cock like that to suck on would you? You really are quite a cock sucking fancier I think. Aren’t you!”

Emma just quickly and quietly replied with, “Well, you should know. You’ve enjoyed my lips around your cock enough times to have the answer to that question.”

“ ... and your brother’s cock. I know Kaden likes getting sucked off by you and I know how much you enjoy it yourself ... going by what you’ve told me ... my pretty little penis licker!”

“Shhhhhhh! I think they are starting. No time to talk about sucking cocks off right now” went Emma.

As she was whispering the school’s Principal got up to speak and introduce a few other speakers before she got Danylo Senka to do his thing followed on quickly by Emma Stoke.

... and Emma Stoke was about to do ‘her thing’ right now but with one added requirement. She now had to suck Danylo Senka’s cock off right there on that stage in front of several hundred naked students of about their own age. Only a hand full of those students were actual Lifestyle Nudists themselves but Emma and Dany were seeing them all now without a stitch of clothing on as if they WERE Lifestyle Nudists. She was also now about to go down on her boyfriend’s cock right there in front of them all and their teachers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.