TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

A LOVELY VISUAL FEAST

Also going through Dany’s mind as he walked naked with Emma along that rather long concourse was everything else that had happened that day at those three assemblies. The highlight of those three assemblies had of course been the first one. This was where he ended up having one amazing fuck session with the school’s secretary and Emma got to suck some serious cock before getting fucked herself hard out by the school’s PE instructor. That secretary, a Miss Charlotte Percy, then decided to stay naked along with most of the other faculty members before Emma and Dany left for their next appointment at the Smokey Rock Middle School.

The Middle School appointment ran pretty well much to plan with nothing exceptional happening apart from the lovely visual feast they got from all those lovely, naked, fresh, young teens coming together en masse like that. It did provide quite a striking contrast to that first school assembly where most of the naked students seemed markedly undeveloped for some reason. They were, as yet, rather ‘smooth’ and ‘straight’ in comparison. The older students at that school were still showing off a fair bit of developing pubic hair all the same with the older girls also proudly displaying those young budding breasts of theirs. That, however, was nothing compared to what was on show at the Smokey Rock Middle School. At that school the vast majority of those naked students were very clearly displaying all the signs of puberty and adolescence. This happened as those newly minted adolescent hormones were flooding their way through all those lovely, young developing bodies.

That display was shown in the young, naked boys being just that much more physical looking in appearance with those solid chests and thicker arms and legs not to mention those much thicker and longer looking penises and that was just in their flaccid state. Those dangling appendages where also showing off that much more pubic hair around the shaft and scrotum sac than what was seen earlier that day. Also, and as to be expected with all those hormones coursing through those young virile bodies, were the more than just one or two erections on offer. In fact it looked like at least 1 in 20 boys down there was sporting some sort of a hard-on or a semi hard-on. And they all just looked so lovely and solid and rather appealing to Emma’s very appreciative eye.

Those young teen erections also just made Dany feel that much more comfortable about getting a hard-on himself ... which of course he did. He then let that thing swing proudly out in front of his naked body as he went through his little spiel for the second time that day before handing over to Emma. Dany would have also been amenable to masturbating in front of that lively little crowd and spurting a load of semen out from that platform across the crowd as if he was some sort of a naked rock star. But he didn’t really get the chance to do anything like that and just had to leave the public masturbation displays for the those naked boys and girls down there to enjoy later on for themselves.

However, both Dany and Emma just had to admit to themselves that some of those erections they were seeing were really quite impressive indeed even though some of the boys in question where probably no more than 15 years old at the most. They did even get to witness, before the assembly started, one young boy down the front of the hall quietly masturbating himself to the complete fascination of a young naked girl sitting just next to him. That young girl then gave a sudden squeal of delight and clasped her hands tightly across her sweet puffy breasts when the young man finally lost his load and ejaculated several large wads of milky white semen right across the floor. That young girl then proceeded to apologize profusely to a passing teacher as she quickly got down and cleaned the whole mess up even though it wasn’t her that had caused it. The young boy that HAD caused it just laughed and leaned back in his chair with his hands behind his head. He did this as the pretty young girl then wiped his messy dick clean before taking the whole sodden mass of tissues in her hand over to a trash can.

Watching that young girl walk and they way her lovely naked body moved also made Dany and Emma appreciate more fully the beautiful display of innocent, young femininity they were witnessing. There just seemed to be so many truly beautiful young naked girls filing into that auditorium that really was just so lovely to witness. These were beautiful young girls with those nicely developing curves of their legs, hips and upper body area. That was of course matched by just so many gorgeous young sets of breasts popping out of all those lovely bare chests. Some of those little breasts were massively puffy and full looking while others were still just very demure and sweet with just the dollop of a nipple like a little cherry on a tasty cup cake ... a rather nice mouth full of a cup cake too. Then of course there was the pubic hair ... with the young girls showing off the cutest little triangles of that still developing pubic bush one could imagine. Those triangular pubic patches were seen in black, blonde and red and all the variations in between. Some were very full and bushy already while others were only just starting to creep across those innocent looking vaginal slits. There was also the odd bit of clitoris poking out from those slits along with some nice folds of pussy lip ... it was all there and looking just so young and fresh and very, very attractive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.