TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

ALL THE FUSS OVER NOTHING

“And did you ever keep in touch with this Evette girl at all? You’ve never mentioned her before until now.”

Dany looked quietly at Emma just after she had asked that question but didn’t reply immediately as the two Nudists walked hand in hand down the main wing of the Smokey Rock Mall. That Mall was constructed in a square C section shape with the main thoroughfare comprising the main, and rather long, backbone of the layout. At either end of that long thoroughfare were two smaller wings that gave it the C section shape. The ‘top’ end wing, if you could call it that, was where the main food court area was and where Dany and Emma had just come from. The ‘bottom’ wing was where the Clit Shop was plus a smaller array of other boutique shops and one or two eateries.

There had also been a Cinema Complex down that end for a few years but it had never really done well and ended up closing down about a year ago. Dany and Emma had seen a bit of construction work going on down there since then but had no idea yet as to what was going to take the place of the Cinema. Most of the shops Dany and Emma frequented were up the other end - the seemingly ‘more fashionable end’ - giving them both little reason to venture down to this neck of the woods. Even the infamous Clit Shop held little interest for either of them.

Both Emma and Dany could remember quite clearly when the Clit Shop had actually opened. It was around the same time the Cinema Complex had closed down and had stirred up quite a controversy when it started displaying full blown wall sized posters of young girls’ vaginas. Those young vaginas were displaying various rings and other piercings along the length of their inner and out labia and of course through the clitoris itself. Some of those vaginas were still very bald and immature looking while others were showing an abundance of pubic hair in a whole range of colors. There were also displays of some rather, young and lovely looking pussy lips that were all nicely shaved clean and very fresh looking indeed. One poster even showed a proud mother, father and brother looking down between one young, naked girl’s bare legs with a caption that read...

‘Her New Clean Look - that just everyone will LOVE!’

To be fair there were other posters on display of the vaginas of older women along with that of the younger and older male penises and all the various piercings that they could sport. They even dared to display more than just once or twice a fully erect penis sporting whatever jewellery was on special at the time and even one with this caption as a counterbalance to its female version...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.