TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

MORE NAKED BODIES AT THE MALL

Danylo Senka didn’t answer Emma Stoke right away. First he took one big slurp of his drink followed by a massive bite into his burger then shoved in a mouthful of hot fries. While he was chewing away he was also looking around the Mall and the large concourse of people moving about in all directions or just sitting in groups of various sizes all around the food court area. Eventually he turned his face back to Emma’s and asked his own question.

“Is it just me or does there seem to be a definite increase in naked and semi-naked people about the place? Usually it’s just me and you about the place with no clothes on and perhaps one or two others - and usually from our own circle of friends and family. But ... but ... I don’t know ... there just seems to be a lot more bare flesh on display than I would say is normal for little old conservative Smokey Rock and what I am used to seeing.”

Emma looked at Dany then turned and cast her gaze around the place like Dany had just done. In her observations she immediately noticed two young topless girls just a few tables over from theirs. Those young girls were happily minding their own business as their sweet young breasts bounced and swayed freely in front of them with each movement they made. Emma could also see just below the girls’ table to some lovely bare legs sticking out of two very short mini-skirts. In fact each of those skirts were so short you could easily make out the curve of their butt cheeks as well as a clear view of the girls’ tight panties stretched across their pubic regions. Neither girl seemed bothered about what people could see or couldn’t see and just happily talked and laughed together over whatever it was they were eating.

Emma smiled to herself at this happy little scene before looking farther afield to the line of shops dotted along the whole thoroughfare. One of those shops was a Baby Shop of some description and coming out of that shop was a couple with the woman appearing to be very heavily pregnant but also completely naked. Her partner was also completely naked too.

From her seat Emma could clearly make out the large round swell of the woman’s bare stomach with one very prominent belly button sticking out defiantly from all the pressure behind it. Above that beach ball of a stomach one could also see two huge round breasts that were already looking stretched and uncomfortable from the lactation process they were undergoing in preparation for the imminent birth. Just below that very pregnant midriff one could also see one very full patch of black pubic hair. The woman’s pubic region didn’t look inordinately hairy but her triangular patch of curly pubes was still one proud looking affair indeed and seemed to project out from between her legs by a good two inches at least. The naked woman still looked reasonably healthy and quite attractive all the same as did her partner. He was a tall man with a very hairy chest and his own equally hairy pubic region. That very healthy patch of pubic bush spread right around the shaft of a penis that hung down long and lazily between his legs with a pendulum like swing as he walked. The naked couple soon disappeared from view with Emma quietly admiring the guy’s tight butt cheeks as the couple went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.