TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

AND THEN THERE WERE THREE

“So, Mr Danylo Antin Senka, are you ready to walk your sister ... your NAKED sister to school and ... and are YOU ready to walk NAKED to school yourself on this lovely fine morning?”

Before Danylo Antin Senka was given even the slightest chance to respond he was assaulted with yet another question.

“And what about Evette? Do you miss your little girlfriend? Have you heard from her at all and do you think she’s become a Nudist like her family said they all would once they got down there to Redsands in Georgia?”

Danylo stood silent for a few moments as he studied his sister’s naked body just next to his naked body in the shower cubicle they were both in. He then looked up into her cute little face and could tell that she just knew so much more than what she was letting on and in all likelihood had all the answers to her own questions already.

Danylo continued to stand still very quietly as he just shook his head in the negative sense in that shower cubicle of their new home in Smokey Rock, Missouri. They had only been in the place a month or two at the most having just moved across the border from Canada where they had been for several years after leaving Ukraine. Evette Lefebre and her family had also moved across that border about a month or two before Danylo and his family had moved.

Dany had never really been one to bother with social media or even just phone texting for that matter. His laconic and slightly laid-back personality had seen to it that that those aspects of modern life had never really appealed to him. And even with Evette - where there stood a real chance of a strong romance to blossom - he always just called and talked directly to her when the need arose. He never put anything on Facebook or Instagram or any other such similar website and could also never be bothered with checking them out himself to see what everyone else was doing ... Evette included. As a result of this distance between him and all these social media platforms he just lost track of the girl’s movements and anything she was up to and just quietly got on with his own life.

For Ula, however, it was a different story. She did keep in touch with Evette via the different Social Media Platforms but didn’t mention a word of it to her brother. That was until some 18 months later when the subject became unavoidable ... but that was then and not right now.

Right now becoming a family of Lifestyle Nudists was probably one of the biggest things happening in Dany’s life as well as adjusting to life in their new home in this new town and state they had just emigrated to. Becoming full on Nudists was his mother’s idea and she had been working towards it ever since they moved to Canada from Eastern Europe and started hearing about it all on the TV and in the newspapers and magazines. She was in love with the concept from the word go and made sure everyone else in the family was too. She didn’t badger anyone into liking the idea but just slowly and consistently presented all the arguments for the idea and all the positive spin-off effects. She was thus more than happy with the idea of the move to the US of A and all the changes that that would involve as also being the moment when they would change from being Textiles to Nudists. The family had all seen each other naked about the house over the last few years or so and so were really just extending that idea out in to the community like many others across the country and around the world now seemed to be doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.