TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

CHARLOTTE PERCY’S NEW UNIFORM

“Good god! What the hell’s happened here?”

As Danylo Senka stepped through the doorway and back into the staff cafeteria he was greeted by a room full of teachers and staff that were no longer clothed. Not only that but most of them were in pairs, and in some cases trios, and in a whole range of compromising positions. They were sucking cock ... eating pussy ... kissing bare titties ... ejaculating across the floor ... ejaculating up into the air ... ejaculating across bare stomachs ... and even ejaculating into some poor girl’s cunt would you believe!

All this and more was going on all over the place in that staff cafeteria of this Smokey Rock school. All this happened while the kids, many still naked, just enjoyed an extended recess break outside ... and not caring in the least what the adults were doing inside.

“Ummm ... well ... this is what I was coming back to tell you both. That is until I saw the two of you naked on the floor and doing ... well ... well you know what you were doing ... and what I then just couldn’t help myself doing either ... and I do apologize. I am sorry Miss Percy and Mr Senka for e ... e ... ejaculating over you both like that. I do hope I got it all off.”

Principal Musgrave, now just in his white shirt and tie but no trousers, looked across at Dany’s face and arm and at Charlotte’s breasts - looking for any traces of his semen still on their bodies. He did actually spot one small offending globule that had managed to escape his earlier attention. This caused him to reach out and gently brush the underside of one of his young secretary’s sweet little breasts. He then withdrew his hand and wiped his finger up the side of his bare leg saying again, “Oops! Sorry! I really am sorry about all that!”

At that point this pretty, young secretary of his turned to her boss and quietly said, “It’s OK, sir. I do understand and ... and ... and I do hope you like my ... my new business uniform!”

Stanley Musgrove turned quickly back to Charlotte Percy to scan up and down one naked and very trim female body and with a very appreciative eye indeed. He then said, “I think it is just lovely, Miss Percy. It is the nicest outfit I think I have ever seen you wearing - your very own birthday suit!”

There was a bit of a pause as Stanley Musgrove looked hard down at the girl’s vagina and her patch of pubic bush. He then asked a bit hesitantly, “And ... and ... what ... what actually is that ... is that shiny thing I keep seeing down ... down there between ... between your legs?”

Charlotte Percy paused a bit herself before saying, “Well, that thing is just simply my new clit ring. I only just got it the other week and ... and if you are a good little boy ... then ... then I might just let you have a closer look. But not now - later on ... and in your office again. I am sure we will have just soooo much dictation and soooo many memos and agendas to deal with while I let you have a little explore and see up close what a girl’s clit ring really is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.