TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

JUST DO IT!

“Go on Dany! Just do it! Just get in there ... take a piss ... then get out. There’s no one around and I’ll hoot out a warning if I see any girls come by.”

The young Danylo Senka looked at his school buddy, Andrew Tsosie, then looked at the sign on the door in front of him that read...

FEMALE TOILETS

He then looked at his young buddy again while running his hands nervously through his messy hair then said, “Narrrr ... I gotta take a dump as well ... not just a pee.”

His buddy then just quickly replied with, “Well, then ... just get in there and do it! It will be my turn in 2 weeks. So you can be my guinea pig and tell me what it’s like. Go on. Just do it Dany. I’m sure it can’t be all that difficult.”

“That’s easy for you to say, Andy. You’re not the one having to go in there. And shit ... it still just seems wrong. It doesn’t matter what the teachers say about things changing and all that crap about how ‘we all have to do it at some stage’. It still just seems wrong!”

“Awww ... come on Dany. If this is freaking you out how are you gonna handle PE tomorrow when you have to take a shower with the girls. Just get on with it before the lunch bell goes. We don’t want to be late for class and get old Principal Benoit growling at us again. That guy is scary!”

Danylo Senka swallowed hard again then looked at that FEMALE TOILETS sign then looked back at Andy again. He then took his first very furtive steps into that female washroom facility. This moment thus became his first steps into this new world order of Social Nudity that was now creeping across the globe. This ‘New World Order’ had started in France a few years back now but was already spreading across the North American landscape and now into the Canadian school system.

Danylo Senka had come to Canada with his family from Ukraine to escape all the tension in the area from Russia and the break up of the old Soviet Union order. The family had spent a few years in Canada before being allowed to move on down into the US of A. But it was in Canada that Dany, as his friends called him, first experienced this new social order that was changing the world. And the school he attended was very forward looking and had seen how the trend was going. It had thus tried to keep ahead of the game by insisting all students, male and female alike, get used to using the showers and the toilet facilities of the opposite gender. They did this by insisting students, in the week of their birthday, use the female facilities if they were male or the male facilities if they were female. If your birthday fell in the vacation periods then your turn to do this would be the first week of the new semester ... which is where poor Danylo was at right now. He had just had his birthday the week before and this was the first week of the school year. Now, as a result of this, Dany HAD to use the girls’ toilets and the girls’ showers when the need arose. It was NOT an option! It was mandatory for ALL students ... and fully endorsed by all governmental agencies ... local and national!

“Laino! Laino! Laino!” went Dany just under his breath followed just as quietly by, “Ebat! Ebat! Ebat!”

Andrew Tsosie could hear these two foreign words echoing around inside that Female Toilet block as his friend Danylo Senka, for some crazy reason, slowly made his way in then on down to the farthest cubicle from the entrance. Andy heard the door close and click shut at exactly the same time as he heard footsteps coming around the corner towards him ... and it was too late to hoot out his warning call!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.