TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

WELL, DO YOU LIKE IT?

Dany heard Evette calling him back into her room but he was very hesitant about doing so. Evette was indeed perfectly correct in stating that Dany had seen her naked butt before but that was a few years back now when they had showered together on that Friday afternoon at school. And a mere few years ago in the life of a young teenager might as well have been a life time ago. They were both only Elementary School students then and not the young Junior High students they were now ... a world of difference in Dany’s eyes.

When Danylo Senka did finally move slowly back through that doorway he found the girl decent once again. What he had seen just a few moments before, however, was a totally different story. What he had seen was a blonde 14 year old girl, going on 15, standing in front of a tall mirror just by her dresser. Evette’s hips, with no underwear on, were thrusting slightly forward towards that mirror with her short skirt held up around her waist by her hands clasped across her stomach. She also had her head tilted forward and down as she looked intently at something in that reflection of the bared bottom half of her body.

All this just served to give Danylo Senka one glorious view of two lovely bare legs rising up from the floor to meet two bare butt cheeks. Those cheeks were separated by one beautiful looking butt crack that swept down between the girl’s legs and along towards what ever lay in front. Dany also got a momentary glimpse of a small piece of pubic hair growing out from a small piece of outer pussy lip he could see just through that crack between the tops of Evette’s legs.

For Dany it really was one of the most beautiful things he thought he had ever seen...

... the graceful curves of the girl’s legs...

... the lovely round swell of each of her butt cheeks...

... that symmetrical design of the hips and thighs with that butt crack as the line of symmetry between each side...

... those exquisite flesh tones of that skin covering that lovely female body...

... plus a gorgeous set of bikini shaped tan lines running across both butt cheeks and around to the front.

In that brief split second of time that image of Evette’s rear end all exposed like that formed an indelible print on Dany’s young pubescent mind. It was also going to add new fuel to his nightly masturbatory fantasies ... but ... there was still yet more to come!

When Dany did finally get back into that room Evette Lefebre had pulled her short skirt back down and was turned around facing Dany as he entered ... but not for long.

As soon as Dany was fully in and the door behind him was closed Evette said, “Ummm ... just ... just close your eyes for a second. I ... I want to show you something.”

“Like what?” asked Dany without closing his eyes but looking Evette square in the face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.