TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

WE ARE JUST FRIENDS

“Heyyyy ... how come you’re naked? Did you forget something this morning?”

“No! I haven’t forgotten anything. You mean like my clothes for instance. No, bro! This is all completely deliberate!”

Danylo Senka was in the shower cubicle at home and looking out and around the shower curtain to see where he had left the soap. It was at that point that his sister waltzed into the room to clean her teeth ... but without any clothes on.

Danylo Senka and Ula Senka just stared at each other for a few moments until Danylo’s younger sister added, “Well, come on, Dany! Haven’t you heard mom and dad talking about us all becoming Nudists at some stage?”

“Well, yer” was Dany’s response followed by, “But I thought they said we should wait until we had moved down to Smokey Rock and had all settled in properly. I didn’t think there was any sort of a hurry.”

“And you would be right” replied Dany’s sister as Dany quietly looked up and down the girl’s young, naked body just in front of him and with just that thin shower curtain material concealing his.

Ula Senka was just young and had all her puberty hormones starting to push her young body out in all the right places. The girl’s hips and thighs were starting to round out very nicely indeed thought Dany as was the gentle swell of each breast just below two rather fat, puffy looking nipples with slightly enlarged areola sections surrounding them. The girl also had quite a definite patch of soft looking pubic hair across her vaginal slit but not enough to hide a then sliver of labia minora starting to part the labia majora around it. The girl’s face had also begun to look just that much more adult as it started to lose that sweet chubbiness of her childhood years. Ula had also just had a lovely new Page Boy style haircut that contrasted nicely with the usual shoulder length hair she had been sporting for the last few years or so. This was yet another feature that made this young and pretty Ukrainian girl look just that much more adult in appearance.

All together Dany just had to admit that his kid sister was quickly turning into a very pretty young lady. She also now seemed more than at ease in displaying that lovely, developing body to her older brother ... as he stood in that shower box covered only by that shower curtain. Unfortunately that shower curtain was doing nothing to hide a slight swell starting to develop in Dany’s 14 year old piece of manhood. That wetness of his skin had made that curtain material cling to his body like body paint as it followed the contours of his muscly legs and stomach as well as over and around his groin area. This was a scene that had most definitely NOT gone unnoticed by this young, naked, sister of his!

After another brief pause and as they both continued looking up and down the contours of the others body Ula continued.

“You are right about that but ... well ... I ... I ... just wanted to see what it really felt like to wander about starkers in front of you guys before we do it in front of the whole world. I really am quite looking forward to becoming a Nudist family when we move down to Smokey Rock but ... well ... I ... I ... I just wanted to see what it felt like before we got there.”

There was another quiet pause before Ula asked rather innocently, “So, what do you think? Do I have a naked body that people will want to look at or not? I would reckon that thing down there between your legs seems to think so!”

At that remark Danylo quickly cupped both his hands over his groin then stepped back from that shower curtain while still peering around it into the bathroom. He also made no attempt to stop scanning up and down his pretty sister’s nudity before smiling and saying, “Most definitely, Miss Ula Nadya Senka. You are a very beautiful young girl and the world will be a much happier place when you finally walk its streets with your body completely unveiled for all to see.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.