TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

BACK IN THE MOMENT

As Danylo Senka was watching Evette Lefebre’s pretty little body and her blonde hair disappear from view he quickly became aware of some other blonde headed girls coming into view. These girls were naked like Evette had been in that shower and they even had similar looking breasts buds popping out of their chests. Dany then very quickly realized that he was looking at some of the naked girls of one of Smokey Rock’s schools coming into the hall he was sitting in with Emma Stoke. Emma and Dany were about to address this assembly of young naked children that were a mix of ages. Emma Stoke and Danylo Senka were naked themselves and about to talk to this assemblage of staff and students about the new Sex Ed 101 programme being rolled out across the schools. This roll out would eventually be at all school levels within the Smokey Rock precinct.

In actual fact this new Sex Ed program and the Gensex program were not all that different to what had been taught already over the last few years. That was ever since Lifestyle Nudism had become a recognized part of the modern world. The one big difference being espoused now was the NUDITY part. From now on it was going to be a regular requirement that any Sex Education classes and any Gender Sex classes be attended by students without any clothing on. This had been at the heart of what Emma had been champing at the bit about over the last year or so. If doing Science lessons involved playing with science equipment and doing PE lessons involved playing with sports equipment and doing Art involved playing with art equipment then it just seemed a no-brainer that Sex Ed and Gensex classes be taught in the nude so the students could see and play with real sex equipment. This would thus give them the real first hand experience needed as in any other class on any other subject. If you were going to be taught about the human body and how human sexuality worked and how it all fitted together then surely it was only sensible to be able to actually see and feel what it was you were learning about!

The National Trust For Lifestyle Nudism had been 100 percent behind this endeavour once they had heard about it. They then had fully supported Emma in her push to see such an idea implemented into the Smokey Rock school system. It would become a litmus test for how the idea could be rolled out at the federal level ... right across every state of the United States of America. And here Emma was now with her boyfriend, Danylo Senka, and about to address this seminal gathering of naked school students on this new policy.

After addressing the school Emma and Dany would then address the Smokey Rock Middle School, then the Smokey Rock High School where they attended themselves. It was going to be a busy day and both Emma and Dany were quite excited about it all with Dany finding himself doing a little bit of reminiscing about his own journey into the world of Lifestyle Nudism. But he had to shake himself free from that reminiscent state so he could pay full attention to what he was going to say to this group of naked students before his girlfriend got up to say her bit. This routine was then going to be repeated again at the other two schools when they got there.

“And here to introduce our guest speaker is Miss Emma Stoke’s own Nudist boyfriend ... Mr Danylo Senka!”

Hearing his name broadcast out across the sound system and echo around the auditorium snapped Emma Stoke’s nudist boyfriend back into the moment very promptly. This made him realize that he had completely missed everything the school’s Principal had just said by way of introduction. Dany had been so absorbed in his own daydreams that he hadn’t heard a single thing the guy had said until now when he heard his own name being announced. Right at that moment Danylo Senka found himself looking down at his circumcised penis staring back up at him from between his legs and from between that tuft of pubic hair surrounding that appendage. The tension of the moment also caused Dany to feel a certain amount of sexual arousal between his legs as well ... a feeling that caused Dany quite a bit of concern!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.