A Horrible Curse - Cover

A Horrible Curse

by maxathron

Copyright© 2022 by maxathron

Erotica Sex Story: This is a collection of very short smut stories in a CYOA-format detailing an unnamed male protagonist who is gender-bent by some kind of depraved fairy and Isekai’d into a different world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fairy Tale   School   Sports   Vignettes   Incest   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Lactation   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation   .

A Horrible Curse CYOA

Author Notes

This is a collection of very short smut stories in a CYOA-format I made months ago detailing an unnamed male protagonist who is gender-bent by some kind of depraved fairy and Isekai’d into a different world. I picked out a country that would have been roughly correspond to the area surrounding the Caspian Sea (Iran, Turkmenistan, etc. up to around the midpoint of the Caucuses). This country is much more sexually progressive than the crop of Islamic countries we have in our world.

I used a form of informal dialogue in a number of those short stories that is integrated into the paragraph and not shown with formal breaks.

A couple of these short smut stories has pretended incest, people roleplaying as if they were related by blood or marriage.

As it’s a collection of stories, I may not have tagged everything correctly and did the best I could. Background

OP is being gender-bent into a woman and sent to live in a faraway country, cut off from the home country and assumed dead. The new country has an extended high school college hybrid format for education and years eighteen to twenty four are to be spent in school. Age twenty five is the official “legal adult” age. Those under twenty five are not legally allowed to drink, smoke, vote, or serve in the military. Emphasis is put on useful education and less on filler courses. High school college is done away from home on large campuses as a transition from local school to home commute to the eventual idea that the graduates will leave the nest when they graduate from school.

In the new country and school format, sexual ideals are far more liberal than his original country. While extreme public displays of affection are frowned upon due to the nature of the education system, same sex relationships are common, multi-partner relationships are normal, and sex is easier to come by, often being used as a form of relaxation from the stresses of school and work. Partnerless people are much less common and being a virgin is almost unheard of. Population demographics has a much larger split and males only make up roughly thirty percent of the population meaning relationships are more often than not bisexual or lesbian relationships, though traditional gender roles are still fifty-fifty meaning a lot of bi/les relationships have at least one masculine and feminine partner.

OP is stunningly regal. She has long legs, a refined posture, and a gorgeous face that gives her an air of refinement and class. She’s not a queen, but at least of nobility, and is dignified and sophisticated. Maybe OP will fall for one of her many subjects; someone eager to bend to her will, domination, and control to make her happy in any way that they can. Or maybe OP will whisked away by a dashing handsome adventurer, whose roguish charms breaks through OP’s exterior and warms the fires within.

Meager Blessings, take 3, each additional needs a new curse

Girl (Male)

OP is pretty unique. She has a penis between her legs and a set of balls to go with it instead of womanly parts. But for all intents and purposes, the world believes her to be a girl. This is going to be a shock for her partners and an even bigger shock for male partners. But if she gets the ball rolling, the shock will wear off. People here keep secrets better than the home country so it will be harder to be outed in a negative manner.

Dominance

OP is determined that she will not succumb to being claimed. She’s not a prize to be won, how dare she be treated like this. OP will never give in. Instead, OP will be the one doing the pursuing. This will work for some of them; not all.

Lust

Romance is going to have to take a backseat as when she’s in close quarters with other people she’s going to be horny and for the keen eye it’s going to be noticeable. It’s not going to spoil the romance, but it will make romance a wee bit harder when all OP wants is to get into his or her pants. People (including OP) can have throat and anal orgasms.

Unbearable Curses, select at least 8, no more than 12

Beauty

Before, OP’s body was simply cute, but now she is downright stunning. She’ll turn heads no matter where she goes and there’s nothing she can do about it. Men and women will be bending over backwards just to bask in her presence. Even if OP tries not to care for her body, her radiance will shine through.

Pleasure

Everything about this new body feels incredible. OP’s skin is so soft and sensitive, just running her hands over it provides a pleasant tingle and a cursory stroke of her erogenous regions will make her shiver. But if OP thinks that’s good now, it’s a whole other level when someone else does it.

Athletic

OP’s new body will be a physical paragon, robust and healthy and capable of excelling in a sport of her choosing. She’ll find skill and precision that normally would have taken years to perfect. She’ll find grace and confidence from her newfound masculine femininity that will draw in fangirls like a moth to a flame.

Brains

OP’s mind will be a mental powerhouse, crisp and intelligent. In addition, her memory will be amazing. She will always be capable of passing her classes and the ability to comprehend the subject means there will be a line of students trying to get help with their coursework.

Healthy

Everyone in OP’s country has access to great and fair healthcare and can live long natural lives. Compared to other countries, such as the home country, their lifespan can almost appear unnatural, living for several hundred years. The downside is that reproduction rates and needs are put on a backburner. Fertility levels are very low.

Independence

Instead of living in a dorm with one or more other people, OP is given the opportunity to live in a large house just off campus. So lucky! The catch is that the house needs maintenance and it will be hard for one person to keep up with the work. Maybe OP can start a co-ed fraternity or a sorority. But then again that also might expose her secrets and dating life faster. Choices, choices.

Harem, unlucky number 13

Oh boy. That’s a big number. Some will pursue OP; some OP will be the one pursuing. More pursue, though.

Mix Match

OP’s pursuers can now be a mix match of traits. While they could potentially conform to exactly one personality, more often than her pursuers will be of several archetypes as that makes for better audience to character connection.

The Loathsome Prison, pick 1 or explain your mix

• The Big City and Suburban Dreams mix: Haverford University is essentially the province’s capital city as its campus occupies the center of the city. Surrounding the campus is the dormitory area, which is interspersed with suburban regions. Further out is a ring of urban development owned by businesses that the graduates end up employing at and beyond that is farmland. The story takes place in the campus itself though mention of the urban ring and the farmlands are brought up every so often.

The Pursuers, or perhaps the Pursued?

Pursuers: 8 Pursued: 5

Cassandra Arcadia

Type: Pursuer Ethnicity: Caucasian Height: 5’10’’ Hair Color: Blonde Eye Color: Green Proportions: 32-24-35 Cup-Size: D-Cup

Based primarily off The Queen Bee, Sandy is at the top of the social ladder. She’s a tall, hot, blonde cheerleader for the football team. Everyone knows her, or of her, and everyone wants her. But unlike her more go with the flow teammates, Sandy has a masculine air in that she knows what she wants and is not afraid to take it. By the horns or dick if necessary. But for the moment Sandy is dating the star quarterback, so things may get heated if someone tries to get in on the action or she decides to go elsewhere. She always has an eye for new faces and OP is catching her eye lately.

Things are going poorly for Shawn, who is the football quarterback. Like Sandy, he’s got an eye for fresh faces and another girl has been catching his eye. He wants to break things off with Sandy. It’d be a clean break, they’re still young, it shouldn’t be important. Unfortunately for Shawn, it was important to Sandy. Their break up becomes a fight and not wanting to escalate things, he backs out before she could get violent. Sandy breaks down in tears. She goes out intending to crash with one of her clique friends but ends up tipsy and bangs on the wrong door. OP answers and Sandy crashes into her. OP, concerned, gets up and closes the door, making sure to relock it. She helps Sandy to the couch wherein Sandy relays the past events to OP. She cries a bit in the process. OP wipes the tears away and reminds Sandy that she’s a sexy and beautiful woman and Shawn’s missing out dumping her.

Sandy’s demeanor changes realizing the mistake that Shawn made. It allows her to pursue other options free from social consequence of cheating. Edged on by the alcohol, Sandy’s engine roars back to life. She tells OP that there has been one person she’s had her eyes on but before, with Shawn, pursuing this person would have resulted in some social backlash. Now she can get with them. Sandy makes a slip and mentions her, not them. Would this person just so happen to be in this room with Sandy?, asks OP. Sandy bites her lower lip. That’s all that is needed to be said. The two come together and kiss, making out on the couch. Neither of them are really in charge, just two people kissing each other. Sandy puts her hand on OP’s crouch and OP’s dick, stiff as a board, makes an involuntary jump. Woah, that’s a dick. It sure is, honey. I want to ride that thing.

The two take off their clothes and OP reveals her cock in all its glory. It’s above average, six inches long and a little under three inches around. But it’s the fact that it’s on a girl that has Sandy intrigued. It even has a ball sack underneath it. No pubic hair, though. Even better. No vagina. The rest of OP however is all girl. Sandy gets into OP’s lap and grinds that dick for a bit before grabbing it and positioning herself over it, cock pointed into her pussy. Sandy sits down on it; the dick fills her up completely, though admittedly Sandy’s always been a tight gal. OP puts her hands on Sandy’s waist and helps her bounce up and down on OP’s cock. It isn’t long until Sandy gasps in pleasure, orgasm washing over her.

Sandy wants to switch positions now. OP has an idea and gets up, taking Sandy with her. OP bounces Sandy up and down on her cock for about thirty seconds then walks over to the wall to fuck Sandy into it. Sandy holds onto OP as she goes along for the ride. OP starts frantically fucking Sandy, getting close to cumming. She unloads a shot into Sandy’s pussy and the act of firing sends Sandy over the edge as well.

OP isn’t done, though (curse you Miss Fool for giving OP a fast refractory cycle). She carries Sandy, who is now a bit limp, over to her bedroom and dumps her onto the bed, cock popping out in the process. Sandy could go for one more fucking, maybe. OP has other plans and positions the cock at the entrance to Sandy’s ass. Sandy’s eyes go wide but before she could muster a response, OP pushes in. Oh my god, her ass is even tighter, luckily her pussy was enough lubrication. OP slowly pushes into Sandy’s ass before pulling out and repeating the process of a slow ass fuck. Sandy loves it. She wants OP to fuck her faster. OP obliges, building up speed, though careful not to go too fast. The speed increase combined with the tightness of her ass and the fact it is her ass is too much for OP and she fills Sandy up. Sandy, close from the anal stimulation, orgasms as well and the two go down for the count on the bed together.

Heather Knight

Type: Pursued Ethnicity: Latin Height: 5’6’’ Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Green Proportions: 32-23-35 Cup-Size: B-Cup

Based primarily off The Shy Girl, Heather is a slim beauty that keeps to herself and doesn’t make waves. She’s shy, innocent, and flustered easily. People think she’s adorable. Heather has a tendency to follow the group and leaves decision making to others. Beneath the surface, Heather has the body of a goddess. No one knows, though, for Heather always dresses in baggy clothes to conceal her body. She thinks that no one will be interested in her. But she has an eye on other students, which now includes OP.

Heather is in the group of new students alongside OP. She has many of the same classes. Heather would normally excel at schooling but she’s not getting it and needs help. Before her grades slip into dangerous waters, OP notices and offers to tutor Heather. The courses that Heather are having trouble with just so happens that OP is doing well in so OP can spend some time with her friend getting things up to speed. Heather accepts and the two schedule dates to get tutoring done. At the mention of the word date, Heather gets a little flustered. OP makes a mental note of this but otherwise doesn’t act as if it was a big deal.

Over time, the one on one study sessions and tutoring are really helping Heather along. Her grades go back up and after an exam going well, the two realize the time has flown by. OP’s mission is complete, but Heather doesn’t want her friend to go away. Up until this point, their relationship have entirely been platonic, but when OP sees the look in Heather’s eyes, she knows what her friend desires. OP sets down her books and walks over to Heather. Without giving her time to react, OP pulls Heather into a kiss. Heather accepts and OP takes the lead, the two making out in the living room. The two stumble haphazardly onto the couch while kissing. OP pulls away only to start kissing Heather’s neck, which causes her to sigh. OP gets up to take off her clothes. When Heather doesn’t follow suit, OP takes it upon herself to undress Heather. Heather is wide eyed at the contact but doesn’t resist. OP leaves a line of kisses from Heather’s neck down to Heather’s breasts and stops to lick and suckle on those small perky mounds. Heather gasps, orgasm number one. OP lets Heather settle a bit from the high and continues her way down, Heather arching her back in the process.

When OP reaches the bottom, she grabs onto Heather’s hips and goes face first into Heather’s pussy. The other girl squeaks in delight. OP is licking and sucking on that sweet pussy nectar. Heather goes stiff and ekes out a second orgasm. Heather is winded and thinks that’s enough but OP has other plans. OP gets up and into position at the entrance to Heather’s snatch. For the first time Heather notices that OP has a dick and her eyes are wide in shock. But before she could say anything to the contrary, OP plunges into Heather’s warm, wet pussy. Heather lets out moans and sighs as OP gives her a good dicking. The pace isn’t slow, but it’s also not fast. The two can feel tensions rising as OP fucks away at Heather. Eventually, Heather lets loose a shuddering orgasm, which in turn causes OP to fire her cannon deep into those welcoming depths, flooding Heather’s insides, and filling her up.

Done, OP gets behind Heather on the couch and holds her new snuggle fuck toy tightly, whispering that she’ll continue to come over and give Heather the dicking that she needs. That way, the two of them can always be around each other.

Madeline Powell

Type: Pursued
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’10’’
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Proportions: 31-24-35
Cup-Size: C-Cup

Based off a combination of The Council Member and The Queen Bee, Madeline is a smart, sexy, and confident woman at the top of the social ladder. She’s a straight A-student and a member of the student councilor and likely to be the next student president. Maddy is a leader in the student political elite.

Maddy and her clique both love and hate bad boys (and bad girls). In public, they are strong independent types capable of doing anything they set their minds too. Maddy’s a toxic little brat that gets what she wants, when she wants it, wherever she wants to do it at. It’s not that people don’t say no to her but she manipulates, belittles, and pushes people around until she gets it. Maddy and her friends get it all.

OP is really getting sick and tired of the haughty attitude that emanates from Maddy. Technically Maddy is a year ahead but she acts as if she had already graduated and constantly lords her abilities and grades over OP and her friends. Yes, sure, Maddy’s grades are great, her achievements are high, and she excels at several sports when OP only has the one. But no need to be such a bitch about it. OP’s friends share a similar sentiment but not to the same degree. After a particularly brutal exam, OP is relaxing in the dorm common room. No one is around but OP until Maddy barges in and gloats about how she’s gotten an A. OP, having enough of that, gets up and gives Maddy a big ole slap to the face and tells her that she’s had enough of this shitty behavior and to just leave OP and her friends along. Maddy, a red mark surfacing on her face, and never actually been slapped before by anyone, goes How dare you. Maddy tackles OP to the ground and the two wrestle for dominance. Maddy initially has the upper hand due to the surprise tackle but OP turns the tide. OP ends up on top with Maddy plastered to the floor, winded but still angry. Their wrestling has both of them panting and turned on so OP figures the best way to put Maddy in her place is to start with stripping their clothes off.

Maddy, seeing what OP is doing, struggles viciously but to no avail as OP has her pinned. OP slipped a hand under Maddy’s bra and cups her breasts and pinches her nipples. The other hand has her arms above Maddy’s head and OP’s body is on top of Maddy keeping her down. OP withdraws her hand from Maddy’s breasts and puts it down into Maddy’s pants, over her ass, and into her pussy. Maddy moans, shudders, and goes limp from the orgasm. Momentarily free of Maddy’s struggling, OP takes the opportunity to pull her own pants down enough to free her cock. OP then yanks Maddy’s pants down to reveal her glistening pussy. What, what are you doing, OP? OP pushes her cock into Maddy. How is that even possible? Magic. Oh fuck, goes Maddy. I’m fucking you with my long thick cock, Maddy. Oh yes, fuck me with that cock of yours, Daddy.

Daddy? If you insist, Maddy. OP ruts into Maddy, making sure to be rough and intense. She alternatives positions and angles from behind. Eventually, Maddy orgasms a second time. OP isn’t even slowing down. Maddy is a wreck and can’t move so OP flips her over and plunges into that tight ass pussy again. She fucks Maddy good and hard, holding her thighs to keep Maddy steady. OP is pushing Maddy to her limits. Oh fuck, oh fuck, Maddy keeps moaning. Then Maddy is rocked by another orgasm. OP climbs over Maddy and pins her to the floor with her arms. OP is still pistoning along fucking Maddy. OP goes in for a kiss but Maddy is too weak to offer resistance and returns the kiss. OP slows down a bit but increases the push on each stroke. Maddy cums a fourth time and that’s enough for OP. OP unleashes the flood gates and coats the walls of her pussy with a heavy load of cum. OP fills Maddy up and then some, cum leaking from her abused pussy.

With that done, OP cleans up the area and takes the two of them and their clothes back to OP’s bedroom for Maddy to sleep off their fucking. When she wakes up, OP will have words with Maddy about this crappy behavior and if Maddy stays a good girl, Maddy will get more of this cock.

Katherine Evervade

Type: Pursued
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’7’’
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Proportions: 32-23-36
Cup-Size: B-Cup

Based off The Genki, Katherine is an active, talkative, ball of energy. Kathy is always saying or doing something, always warmed up and ready to go. This is so much the case that Kathy found herself a star player on both the tennis court and the sprint track. She is sociable and optimistic about everything; nothing can truly get her to slow down or sad. But all that changed when she laid her eyes on OP. For a woman with all that energy and activity, the sight of OP took Kathy’s breath away. The sight of that tall, slender regality that was this new chick in town, it made Kathy reconsider life for a long moment.

Kathy wanted OP. But Kathy was too shy to do anything about it. She would get flustered often talking to and around OP. Her friends noticed this and concluded that adorable energizer bunny Kathy had a crush on OP. They conspired to get the two together.

Their friends took every opportunity to have OP and Kathy together and then leave them behind in awkward situations. This embarrassed and flustered Kathy to no end. How could they walk out on us at this moment? One day after a tennis match, the rest of the tennis team finished up while Kathy was just cooling down, excited after winning the match. The team skips out to go celebrate leaving Kathy alone with OP. Kathy was still hot and sweaty from the day’s match. Kathy was about to go shower and change when she realizes no one is left in the locker room. Everyone else had gone home. She turned around and literally walked right into OP, scaring the shit out of her.

OP gets up and sees that the two of them are alone. OP had long deduced that Kathy was into her and that both of their friends were conspiring to get the two of them together so she took a gamble and worked out just as the tennis match was underway. This way, it would be likely the two of them would run into each other. The two of them were already hot and bothered from the day’s exercise. OP quickly takes note that Kathy is basically a cornered animal, her back to a corner, and that she was very much turned on. So OP takes a gamble and comes forward. Kathy, as expected, backs into the wall. OP comes in for a kiss. Initially, Kathy resists, but a second later relents and accepts the kiss. The two kiss for about a minute, coming up for air twice. OP gets in behind Kathy and kisses her neck and collarbone, saying that she loves the smell of her musk after a grueling day exercising. Kathy replies that she too loves the smell of OP’s musk. It’s sexy and turns her on. Hands roam each other’s body, keeping sexual tensions high. OP’s hands find Kathy’s nether region and slips them into Kathy’s pants, touching and rubbing her pussy. Kathy sighs and shudders, an orgasm washing over her.

Kathy says she wants to return the favor. She turns around and gets down on her knees. Kathy pulls down OP’s pants and to her surprise, a hard as rock cock springs loose. Oh my god, what is this? Something that is all for you, darling. I need a taste. Kathy opens her mouth and takes that big dick deep into her face, licking and sucking it. OP moans and sighs. Sweet little Kathy took the whole thing. OP puts her hands on Kathy’s head and bobs her on OP’s dick. After about a minute of this, OP blows her load down Kathy’s throat. She chokes and sputters but is otherwise fine.

The two leave the locker room and find a small exercise room with a mat. Kathy gets down on all fours and wiggles her butt invitingly. OP accepts it and kneels down to get in Kathy. As OP penetrates her pussy, Kathy moans in delight. OP settles in and starts to fuck Kathy from behind. She gets up a good rhythm going. Eventually, all good things have to come to an end. Getting close to her orgasm, OP picks up the pace. Kathy realizes what is up and fucks OP back, the two of them timing their movements to ensure OP’s dick gets as deep as it can possibly get. Then, OP has one last push and goes balls deep. She unloads a huge one into Kathy, who in turn orgasms and collapses onto the map, mind blanking from the fuck.

The two clean up and head back to OP’s place for another go at it. Kathy finally has the tall, slender regality to herself.

Alexandria Lumos

Type: Pursuer
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’8’’
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Proportions: 32-22-34
Cup-Size: C-Cup

Based off a combination of The Athlete, The Gyaru, and The Queen Bee, Alexandria, or Alex shorthand, is a Russian beauty and expert dancer. She regularly takes part in school dancing competitions and wins through a combination of sexy curves and maneuvers as well as her raw natural talent for dance. She is one of the leaders of the dance clique and has a knack for discerning the unseen.

Alex has been approached by many suitors after her hand but so far has turned down most of them. The ones whom she didn’t turn down also didn’t last for very long. They didn’t have the intelligence, integrity, or potential that Alex wanted. Alex now has an eye on a newcomer, OP. OP has been getting into the pants of other women and Alex sees this as a turn on and a challenge. Alex intends to use her confidence and charisma to get in close and melt OP’s heart, reducing OP to a scarlet hot mess when OP is around Alex.

Alex asks OP out to the midterm dance and OP hesitantly agrees. Alex shows up to the dance with OP’s arm on her, Alex in a black dress that hugs her every curve and OP in a black suit. As OP is not that good of a dancer and is a bit embarrassed, Alex has her way with OP across the dance floor under a mixture of faster dances that wears OP down and slower dances to have opportunity to touch OP and build tension. After the dance, Alex takes OP back to her room. Alex pushes OP onto her bed and kisses her. The two hotly make out with Alex taking the lead. Eventually, Alex’s hand migrates downward and into OP’s pants. She pushes the panties aside and grab hold of OP’s growing cock. OP is red with embarrassment. “No need,” says Alex. Alex unbuttons and pulls down OP’s pants and underwear, exposing OP’s cock and then goes down on it, licking and sucking and deepthroating it. A few minutes in and OP explodes into Alex’s mouth, of which she gets off and drizzles it back onto OP’s cock.

Alex takes off both their clothes fully and pushes OP to the bed. Alex gets on top and bounces up and down, making her pussy a mess of semen, saliva, and pussy juices. Minutes later, Alex cums. OP floods Alex with load number two. Alex gets off of OP, a mess dripping from her cock. She looks into Alex’s eyes and then gets on the bed, inviting OP in. OP obliges, going for round three. OP holds Alex’s waist and slams her cock in and out, making a foamy concoction of cum, juices, and saliva. Then she explodes into Alex. Alex cums too and the two hold each other and go to sleep.

Caitlyn Simone

Type: Pursuer
Ethnicity: Latin
Height: 5’6’’
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Proportions: 32-24-39
Cup-Size: D-Cup

Based primarily off The Onee-san, Caitlyn is an upperclassman assigned to watch over OP and get her settled into the school’s culture and spirit. Caitlyn knows that OP is from a faraway land whose culture may not be compatible with her new home so takes pride in explaining how things work, getting her settled into class, and being the best big sister anyone could ever had. Caitlyn only wants the best for her little sister and has this mature and motherly demeanor when they’re together.

Caitlyn’s not stupid and realizes two things. First, Caitlyn sees how OP will every so often roam her eyes over Caitlyn’s toned and fit body. Second, OP has a package that she needs to periodically take care of. Caitlyn is not getting much headway in the dating game. It’s not that Caitlyn isn’t sexy, it’s more that the boys and girls at the school are more interested in the softer more feminine curves of the female gender. Caitlyn sees a solution to both of their issues.

One day, Caitlyn and OP are finishing studies and tutoring. Normally, Caitlyn would pack things up and leave for her room or classes, but almost catching OP stealing glances at Caitlyn’s body, she tells OP that she can afford to miss classes for the rest of the day. OP wonders what’s up as Caitlyn comes around the back of the chair. I see someone has a problem and an interest in a subject, Caitlyn says. I too have a problem. I think we can solve each other’s problems. Caitlyn wraps her left arm around OP from behind and puts her head on OP’s right shoulder. Caitlyn’s other arm is inserted under OP’s shirt and in one fluid motion gets under her bra and softly pinches her nipple. Caitlyn removes her head from OP’s shoulder and takes her hands off OP and the latter looks up at Caitlyn. Caitlyn sits on OP’s lap and goes in for a kiss. OP is shocked but accepts the kiss, kissing back sweetly. However, sitting on OP’s lap is causing her dick to swell and stiffen. What do we have here, young lady? Caitlyn gets up and gets on her knees. She unzips OP’s pants and frees her phallic member. Did Mommy’s touching make my little girl hot and bother? OP nods slowly. Well, we can’t have you bothered and without relief.

Caitlyn sticks her hand down her pants and jiggles it around a bit before pulling it out. Her hand is glistening from wet pussy juices. Caitlyn takes her hand and grabs onto OP’s cock, using the slick juices to lubricate the member. There, there, Mommy will make things feel all better. Caitlyn uses her hand to get OP feel good. The combination of Caitlyn’s hand and fingers and the fantasy of Mother getting her off is enough to send OP over the edge and erupt into a gooey mess on Caitlyn’s hand and OP’s pants. OP, panting, is still somehow hard (a curse from The Fool), and capable for round two. Oh, this is a problem, says Mommy Caitlyn. It looks like you haven’t yet been relieved. With this, Caitlyn takes off her and OP’s clothes and tosses them aside. OP looks on, predicting what is to come. Mommy Caitlyn gets onto OP’s lap and sits down onto OP’s vertical phallus, plunging it into her motherly depths. Oh fuck, goes both OP and Caitlyn. The two look at each other and start to giggle. Caitlyn fucks that dick alternating between bounces and grinding. She has OP buried into her tits and tells OP to suckle on her tits. OP starts to lick and suck on her nipples and after about ten seconds, milk starts to flow from Mother’s titties. OP is careful to suck up every drop she can. Caitlyn is still fucking OP’s cock while this suckling is going on. Once she’s done and Mother is empty, the two climax into a wonderful orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.