Undercover Cop - Cover

Undercover Cop

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young female officer in 1970s New York, is sent undercover to help catch a criminal. She is young and naïve and completely out of her depth. Her boss only cares about getting a conviction and is happy to sacrifice this poor young girl if it helps achieve this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Her first spank was so hard even the men watching winced, all mouthing ‘ouch’ to each other and rubbing their hands, as if in sympathy with me. Her second was just as hard, making me gasp in pain, my body jumping on the table. I closed my eyes, imagining the four boys all taking turns in beating me, calling me a dirty pervert as they did so.

Mandy hit me again, the pain intense but still not enough, I moaned loudly, letting her know I wanted it harder.

‘Can I borrow a belt please?’ She suddenly asked one of the men. ‘My hand is hurting me.’

He quickly pulled it off, handing her his thick, black leather belt, smiling broadly. I looked up her, my eyes wide with arousal, I’d never been hit with a belt before. Mandy walked behind me, wrapping one end of it around her hand. She didn’t hesitate, bringing it whooshing through the air to my tender bum, the sound of leather on flesh reverberating throughout the room. I cried out in pain, my body absorbing the punishment and demanding more.

The next landed just above my bum, on my back, making me cry out again, the pain double now. I was still thinking of the boys, all of them, beating and fucking me, treating me like a whore. Another landed, on my upper thighs this time, Mandy spreading the pain across my body.

‘Enough.’ Gino shouted, ‘You’ll leave too many marks, the customers will see them.’

Mandy stopped her beating, pulling me up and kissing me passionately for our audience, much to their approval. The music then started and we began dancing, rubbing against each other and playing with the other’s tits. I could feel where Mandy had whipped me, it was stinging quite badly but I didn’t mind, I liked the pain.

We danced over to the men, pushing our bums into their faces, letting them all caress and kiss them. All stroked my welts, feeling the lines with their fingers, telling me how impressed they were with my pain tolerance. One of the judges turned me around and began sucking my hard nipples, his hand between my legs, amazed by how wet I was. He held up his fingers for the others to see, telling them all I was genuinely turned-on.

We both let them all finger us, giving them the best show ever, bending over and even letting them finger our bums. They begged for a lesbian scene on the floor, in front of them all, promising us $50 from each of them.

We gave them exactly what they wanted, both sucking the other to orgasm, kissing each other after with the juices running out of our mouths. We were stars, all of them clapping and handing over the money, making us promise we would do it again, soon. They particularly liked that we were not wearing masks, saying we were both so beautiful if would be a shame to hide it.

Gino took them to the girls in the other room, all of them hard and ready but sad we were not joining them. Mandy counted our money, teasing me that she was keeping it all, running out before I could grab her. Julie was waiting for us in the next room, pinning me to the wall as soon I walked in, her mouth on mine, crushing my lips, her tongue licking inside me.

She kissed me for ages before coming up for air, telling me and Mandy to join her in the red room, her face all red with arousal. We quickly put our dresses on and followed her, both of us eager to do as she wished.

She was already naked on the bed when we got there, telling me to suck her as soon as I entered. I took my dress off and climbed between her legs, smiling as I did so, more than happy to comply.

‘You two were fucking awesome tonight, oh yes, Pattie, just there baby. Mandy come here.’

Mandy joined us, sucking Juie’s nipples, both of us bringing her to a mighty orgasm, her screams of pleasure surely being heard in Brooklyn. She held us both, kissing first me then Mandy, declaring her undying love.

‘Oh girls, thank you, that was fucking great. Poor Pattie, your bum and back look so bad. Jesus, Mandy, why that hard?’

‘Yes, Mandy, why? Why?’ I cried, pretending to be upset.

‘Ha ha, you asked me to. Harder, harder, she begged.’

‘Liar, punish her Julie, she deserves it.’ I added, looking so sad.

‘Bitch.’ Mandy shrieked, slapping my bum.

‘Ouch, help me Julie, protect me.’ I begged, hiding behind her, sticking my tongue out.

As usual, no one listened to me, both ganging up against me, pinning me down and torturing me. My poor bum the subject of Mandy’s hand as she spanked me three times, Julie holding me and giggling, telling me I was their slave and must always do their bidding.

‘Yes, mistresses, whatever you say, I’m all yours.’ I sighed, very happy to be their slave.

We all showered together, washing each other’s bits, laughing and joking. It was such fun being with these two and the thought that I might have to put Julie in prison made me sick to my stomach. If I couldn’t do it to daddy, then surely I couldn’t do it to Julie? I thought.

We dressed and went back to the card room, playing some more roulette, just having fun, as young women do. The judges and the other men, all of whom I now knew the names of, had gone, telling Gino they would pay extra to see Mandy and me again. Mandy of course got a big head, telling me it was her acting ability that made us so desirable. I laughed, putting her right, explaining it was my schoolgirl acting that was the selling point and that any average looking girl could play her part.

We argued at the tables, the men around us enjoying our little spat, especially when Mandy pulled my dress off my shoulder and revealed my breasts, rock hard nipples and all. Lucky for us, Gino wasn’t there, he wouldn’t have approved.

By five am, I was ready for my bed, begging Mandy to join me, promising her breakfast in bed and great morning sex. As much as she wanted to, she couldn’t, the building inspector was coming to her apartment block, all the residents had to be there. Something about faulty wiring and suing the contractors. I sulked but accepted it, kissing her as we jumped in separate taxis.

By the time I got to bed it six am, the sun was up and the birds were being very noisy. I was asleep in minutes. The banging sound that woke me, four hours later, was part of my dream, I thought. But it carried on, even when I sat up, louder now. It was the front door; someone was banging on it. I got up and rubbed my eyes, the banging continuing as I pulled on a t-shirt, making my way to the door.

When I opened it, it was the four boys from yesterday, all of them pushing straight passed me and into the apartment, disappearing into the bedroom.

‘Hey, you can’t, I’m still in bed. Come back here.’ I shouted, quickly looking in the hallway, making sure no neighbours were about.

The boys ignored me, leaving me standing there, with no choice but to shut the door and go to them. They were all in my bedroom, waiting for me, taking their clothes off, looking so eager and horny.

‘No, we can’t, you mustn’t just show up like this.’ I started telling them.

Before I could finish, two of them took hold of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, leaving me naked. I was then pulled onto the bed, one of them climbing on top of me as the others held me. The one on top pushed my arms above my head as he pushed at my pussy, two others were holding my legs. I said nothing, there was no point, just looked up at his young face as he entered me.

They were all naked, watching as their friend fucked me, waiting for their turn. I looked at them all, so young, just wanting sex, not caring about anything but their own pleasure. My first lover came in minutes, telling the world, so proud of himself. My second lover was in me in seconds, no one holding me now, there was no need, I was going nowhere.

When all four were finished, I lay there, their seed running out of my pussy and onto the sheets, pooling there. They all looked at me, sitting down on the bed, running their hands over my body, enjoying how I felt, taking their time. One by one, they sucked my nipples, amazed by their size and hardness, giggling as they now pinched and twisted them, surprised when I let out a moan.

They were soon all hard again, my first lover taking his place between my legs, his hard cock easily sliding in me. He held my arms again, above my head, liking the power this gave him, his expression making this clear as he stared into my eyes. This was all my fault, of course, letting them in yesterday had created a monster and there was no chance of stopping it now.

He lent down and kissed me, forcefully, his lips crushing mine as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, licking me and biting my bottom lip, making a point. His friends were egging him on, telling him to fuck the ‘bitch’. He came again, grunting loudly, thrusting as hard as he could, showing me what a man he was.

‘Yeah, fuck, that was good.’ He cried, rolling off me, holding his cock and showing his friends how wet it was.

He had the biggest cock and knew it; he was also the leader and took me first, as it should be. The next boy was on me quickly, thrusting his cock wildly, showing his friends he was just as manly. He held my arms, too, copying his mate, showing me who was boss. He fucked me for a few minutes, loudly, cumming quicker than his friend, my body now beginning to respond.

When he climbed off I was ready for the next one, my nipples aching with arousal, wishing one of them would pinch me. The third boy took his place, just as eager as before, cumming almost immediately, much to his friends amusement.

The last boy was by far the youngest looking, so slim and immature, his young body feeling so sexy as he found my hole. I moaned for him, liking how young he was, finding it so exciting to fucked by this baby. I was near cumming, if only he could last a little longer, I thought.

The others were encouraging him, telling him the ‘bitch’ was moaning like a whore and it was all down to him. But he couldn’t control himself, his young body unable to hold out. He gasped and cum, going rigid as his seed mingled with the others, all of them now laughing with happiness.

They pulled him off and slapped his back, treating him like a hero. He loved it, being one of the men, fucking a bitch with them all watching. He looked even younger now, the others quite a lot bigger than him. God, is he even a teenager? I wondered.

I hadn’t cum, not that they cared, I was just here to fuck and that was all, nothing else. They got dressed and left, telling me they would see me soon. I showered and went back to bed, falling asleep easily, my body tingling still.

It was three pm when I woke again, hungry and thirsty, my body still feeling good. I put the kettle on and made some toast, wandering to the window and looking out, not caring I was still naked. There weren’t many people out, just a few dog walkers, throwing sticks and shit. I watched for a while, daydreaming, my nipples hardening as I thought of those boys, not understanding how I was so turned-on by them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.