Undercover Cop - Cover

Undercover Cop

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young female officer in 1970s New York, is sent undercover to help catch a criminal. She is young and naïve and completely out of her depth. Her boss only cares about getting a conviction and is happy to sacrifice this poor young girl if it helps achieve this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

It was an amazing night, something I’ve never experienced before. Master was so different to anybody I had ever known. The way he controlled me and made me do exactly what he wanted, and had me begging to do more, was just so erotic and exciting. I couldn’t get enough of his young body, it was so slim and perfect with a taste I fell in love with. He had me lick every inch of him, my tongue aching so much but I never complained, I just licked and licked, happy to do as ordered.

After an hour of licking him, he made me suck him, cumming within seconds and giving me his wonderful seed. There wasn’t a lot but I swallowed it all, enjoying his flavour and taste. I then kissed him all over, paying special attention to his bum, pressing my tongue inside him and fucking him gently. He moaned loudly, telling me what a good slave I was, promising to be the best master in all Arabia.

He was soon hard again, telling me to lay down on my back. He then climbed on me and began to make love, his cock feeling better than any human before him, even daddy. He was in total control, taking me with an assurance of someone twice his age. The fact he owned me and was so young made it the best sex ever. I cried out as I came, my legs wrapping around him and my nails digging into his flesh, drawing blood.

He just carried on fucking me, taking his time and enjoying the effect he was having one me. My body was tingling all over, the feeling in my pussy spreading everywhere as he made me cum again. I lost track of time, my orgasm one of the best. If this was being a slave then I wanted nothing else, my life here would be happy if I could experience this every day or week.

‘Oh master, you are wonderful, please don’t stop.’ I begged, kissing him passionately.

He kissed me back just as passionately, his pace never wavering. I held onto him as he showed me just how good of a lover he was. He was enjoying this as much as I was, being my owner and giving me this much pleasure, even though he didn’t have to, meant something to him, I could tell.

Five minutes later I was cumming again, my master determined to fuck me until I was completely satisfied. I relaxed underneath him, the feeling of his body on top of me, fucking me, just about perfect. His eyes were on mine, trying to work out if I was satisfied yet, wanting to see me give in before he did. Knowing this filled me with a deep sense of pride, my master cared enough about our love-making to want my approval.

I smiled, moaning again, my hips moving in time with his. He smiled back, his pace quickening a little as he punched harder into my cunt. He wasn’t big but it made no difference, his skill was such that my body responded like it never had before. I didn’t think I would cum again, but I was wrong, when he let his spit drip onto my lips it happened, my body exploded as his saliva entered my mouth.

He kept it dribbling, my mouth open as I arched my back, the orgasm swamping me and leaving my body stiff, as if electrocuted. I couldn’t move, I was paralyzed, his spit filling my mouth as I waited for my body to return to normal. The orgasm eventually began to fade, my throat the first to react, allowing his spit to slid down into my tummy. A loud gasp escaped my lips as I swallowed, my body straightening out as master chuckled, his pleasure at my reaction obvious.

He had won, I was now totally satisfied, my body spent. He took pity on me, rolling off me and taking me in his arms. I snuggled into him, his body feeling so good as he held me.

‘That was amazing, no one has ever made me cum like that, thank you, master.’ I sighed.

He squeezed me before asking: ‘What about the dogs, were they better?’

‘Oh master, they are completely different, it’s the way they take you, so bestial and without emotion, purely for breeding. I am nothing but a bitch and it’s just awesome, I love it, I can’t really explain. Hopefully you’ll see it soon and then you’ll know.’

‘Yes, I can’t wait. The dogs should be here soon.’

‘I can’t wait either.’ I giggled.

We lay together for a while before he took me to the bathroom and ran a nice warm bath. I washed him again, making him hard as I fingered his bum. He then washed me, taking his time and making me feel so special. His touch was gentle and I moaned quietly as his hands roamed my body.

When we were back in the bedroom, he rubbed some lotion on my body, helping with the stinging from my beating. We lay together and talked, master asking about my sex life and how it all started for me, he was really interested. I told him almost everything, including fucking daddy. When he heard this he sat up and looked down at me, his eyes wide as he tried to work out if I was telling the truth.

I could see he was skeptical so I told him all about it, hoping giving him so much detail would help him believe me. It worked, he asked me loads of questions, demanding I tell him exactly how I felt having my own father cum inside me. My answers were truthful, I wanted him to know how deeply perverted I really was, to hide nothing. Well almost nothing.

‘My god, that is so disgusting, I think you are perfect.’ He said, gleefully.

I enjoyed telling this boy all about my sex life, his expressions of wonder were like an aphrodisiac, spurring me on. When he asked about group sex, what was the most men I had at one time, I immediately thought about the boys in my apartment, blushing as he looked into my eyes.

‘What? There is something you’re embarrassed about; I can see it. Tell me, I order you to.’ He commanded.

‘Yes master. Uh ... when I was ... uh in my apartment one day ... uh some boys saw me naked in the window, they were walking by and looked up. Well, they came into the building and began banging on my door, demanding I let them in. I was scared my neighbours might hear so I opened the door. All four came in and went straight through to my lounge... ‘

‘Wait, you let them in?’ Master asked, not believing I would be that silly.

‘Yes, I know it was dumb but I was scared. I was only wearing a robe and they could all see my body, it was very thin. Well, they took me to the bedroom and made me strip, telling me I had to fuck them all or they would make trouble. I did as they told me, letting them all fuck me.’

‘How old were they?’

‘About your age, master.’

‘Is that legal in America?’

‘No master, I could go to jail for doing that.’

‘Was it just the once?’

I could see he was enjoying this story; his cock was still hard and he kept touching it, he wanted to hear more.

‘No, they came back the next day, with two more, one even younger... ‘

‘Six of them now?’ He gasped, smiling wickedly.

Yes, master. I had to suck them all first, swallowing all their cum. Then they fucked me, one after the other, including the very young one, much to the amusement of the others... ‘

‘Did you like doing it with them?’

I blushed again, knowing how perverted I sounded: ‘Yes, I did. I liked how young they were, it was exciting, they all had bodies like yours, slim and smooth, so beautiful, I couldn’t stop myself... ‘

‘Did you cum?’

‘Oh yes, when the youngest was in me, I exploded... ‘

‘You liked him best?’

‘I’m not sure, I think it was how young he was, I felt so perverted letting him, it was just amazing having someone so young inside me and knowing it was his first time.’

Master was grinning from ear to ear, he really did enjoy my story. His cock was inches from my mouth, twitching, looking like the most beautiful cock in the world. Without waiting for permission, I leaned into it and licked his balls, my tongue sliding along them and up his shaft, taking his head into my mouth and sucking him hard, moving up and down, taking it all down my throat.

‘That was very forward of you, I might have to whip you again.’ He groaned.

‘Mm-hmm.’ I answered, bobbing up and down.

‘Was there anything else, did you just fuck and suck them?’

His words made me shiver, I knew I had to tell him the rest. I stopped sucking him and looked up, nodding, my face red yet again.

‘Speak.’ He ordered.

‘Uh ... when they all finished fucking me, they stood around the bed, three either side of me, looking down and joking, telling themselves what great lovers they were and what a slut I was. How I had wanted them all and would let them do whatever they wanted; I was theirs’s now.’

Master was now holding his cock, moving his hands up and down, listening intently to my story. I wanted so much to suck him but knew he wanted to hear more.

‘As I lay there, looking at them and enjoying their young bodies, liking what they were saying as they all continued to stare at my body, one of them said he was dying for a piss. Another boy said the same, all of them then wanting to go to the toilet.’

‘No!’ Master gasped, grinning still.

I continued: ‘Suddenly I felt warm piss landing on my tummy, one of them was using me as a toilet as the others all laughed. I tried to move but was told to stay still or else. I just couldn’t believe he was doing it, I watched as he moved the stream along my body, the warm liquid actually feeling nice as he reached my pussy. When it hit my clit, I gasped loudly, the feeling amazing.’

‘Oh my lord.’ Master cried.

‘Should I stop?’ I asked, worried he might think I’m disgusting.

‘Don’t you dare, carry on.’ He told me, his voice all excited.

I was happy he liked what I was telling him, it made me feel even more aroused.

‘Another boy joined him, two of them were now pissing on me, both aiming for my clit. It all felt so unreal, like a dream, but it wasn’t, they were humiliating me and enjoying my degradation. The thing was, it felt nice and when two more began urinating on my tits, I gasped again, arching my back. My nipples were so hard and the piss landing directly on them was delicious, I couldn’t help but moan, letting them all know I was enjoying it.

They all laughed, calling me names, their piss gushing onto my body. The fifth boy joined in and aimed at my face, missing at first and soaking my hair. He then got his aim and began hitting my lips, my gasp of shock allowing the strong, yellow liquid to enter my mouth. It was all so overwhelming, I was just letting it all happen, my body enjoying the sensations as the urine covered me. I opened my lips wider, letting more in, swallowing it, drinking all he had to offer, my tongue out begging for more.

The sixth boy gave me what I was begging for, helping his friend. Two of them were now pissing into my mouth and I was swallowing it all, gulping it down as I played with my pussy, cumming in front of them all, crying out like a demented whore. When they were all empty, they just stared, amazed at my performance, calling me more names.

They left me on the bed, in a pool of their piss, telling me they would be back, soon.’

‘Was it really that good having them piss all over you, even in your mouth?’ Master asked, his cock twitching again.

‘Yes, master. I loved it.’

‘Suck me.’

He came very quickly, my story making him so horny, I could tell. He held me again, both of us falling asleep more than satisfied.

We both woke when someone knocked at the door. It was a servant telling master breakfast was being served downstairs.

‘You must come to breakfast with me, Ali will be there and so will my sister, Jasmine. I want her to meet you. Let’s shower quickly.’

Ten minutes later we were walking into a big room with a big table full of food. Ali was there and so was a young girl, his sister I presumed. He sat next to her and told me to sit at his feet. Ali and Jasmine were looking at me, my nipples hard and the marks from the whip all too obvious. I sat at master’s feet, Jasmine’s legs just next to me. She was very beautiful, about fifteen I reckoned. Her skirt was short and had ridden up her thighs, I could see her white panties when she moved.

‘You are now bringing your slaves to breakfast?’ Jasmine asked in very good English, her leg brushing against my tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.