Undercover Cop - Cover

Undercover Cop

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young female officer in 1970s New York, is sent undercover to help catch a criminal. She is young and naïve and completely out of her depth. Her boss only cares about getting a conviction and is happy to sacrifice this poor young girl if it helps achieve this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Bruno was still in me, locked tight to my pussy, emptying himself continually as I moaned and tried to squeeze down hard on his knot. My orgasm had hit its peak but I was still experiencing so much pleasure from this creature, his cock and knot rubbing me in all the right places. The way they fitted inside my pussy was truly amazing, as if created especially for this. Everything was just perfect, the length, the girth, the shape and the way the knot would rub and press against my pussy wall, and with just the right amount of pressure. I was hooked, I had to buy a dog.

‘Oh Mandy, this is the best sex ever. How did you find this?’ I asked her, grinding back onto Bruno, moaning still.

‘Just lucky I guess.’ She giggled.

‘I think I’m gonna cum again, oh god, hold me.’ I gasped, another full assault on my senses overwhelming me.

I gurgled and moaned as Mandy held my head, the most beautiful orgasm washing over me, making me happier than I could ever remember. It was never ending, being locked together meant I was continually in a state of euphoria, my body tingling and going spastic with aftershocks of pure ecstasy. Mandy was loving it, holding me and telling me how amazing we both looked, desperate for me to watch her when it was her turn.

As I lay there, tied with my lover, moaning incoherently, images of those young boys came into my head. I wanted them to watch this, to see me bred like a dog, nothing but a bitch in heat. I began fantasizing about how they would call me names and beat me, even pissing on me again, marking their territory along with Bruno.

As soon as that orgasm began to fade, another hit me, sending back to heaven, my body seemingly able to cum and cum.

‘Oh my, Pattie, three orgasms, wow. I’ve only ever had two with him, you must be such a slut.’ She giggled.

I was, there was no denying it anymore, I was made for this. Maybe I could be a porn star, I thought, thinking of my next career. Mandy was now in front of me, her legs open and her wet pussy inches from my mouth.

‘Do it, I need to cum.’ She ordered, pushing her pussy onto my mouth.

I licked her eagerly, wanting to give her pleasure, to make her cum as I had. It was now a Manage a Trois, all of us enjoying the forbidden fruits of bestiality. It didn’t take long for me to bring her to orgasm, such was her pent-up arousal. She flooded my mouth with her juices, crying out in ecstasy as I swallowed them all.

I rested my head on her pussy, kissing her, enjoying the feel of her body underneath me, it was so intimate. Bruno was still on my back, content with his bitch, licking me every-now-and-then, letting me know what a good girl I was. When he began to shrink, I moaned with disappointment, squeezing my pussy to try and keep him inside me, not wanting him to ever leave.

‘Oh Bruno, no, please.’ I begged, all to no avail. He pulled out and left me, going to a corner and cleaning himself.

As he pulled out, a torrent of cum followed, splashing on the floor and forming a big pool. I felt so empty, missing his wonderful cock, wanting it back inside me. I watched him as licked his cock, amazed by what had been in me, proud of myself for taking such a thing. I crawled onto Mandy, holding her, thanking her and kissing her lips. We lay together for ages, Bruno’s sperm leaking out of me and on to Mandy, not that she minded, her pussy pushing against mine, enjoying the sticky goo.

‘What next?’ I asked, sarcastically.

‘Two dogs’ She teased, both of us laughing loudly.

‘I love you and thank you, the best present ever.’ I told her, closing my eyes.

We lay together for ages, Bruno more than content in the corner, watching over his two bitches. Mandy told me about a big party this weekend at Gino’s seaside home and how he wanted us to help out. We would stay there from tonight, Friday, to Monday and be hostesses, but he did say we could join in some of the fun and we wouldn’t be working all the time.

I listened but was so tired I drifted off, Mandy cuddling me as I slept. An hour or so later, we woke to Bruno licking us, his big tongue slithering over our bodies. Mandy gave him a big cuddle, kissing him and telling him what a good boy he was.

We rolled apart, Bruno staying with Mandy, licking her as she laid on her back. Mandy opened her legs and looked at me, smiling, that mischievous look in her eyes. Bruno knew what to do, they were old hands at this, their affair had been going on a while now.

‘Mmmm ... good boy, lick momma.’ She cooed; her legs wide open

I sat back and watched, it was my turn to be the voyeur, to see a beautiful woman have sex with a dog. Mandy was moaning loudly, Bruno lapping at her cunt, enjoying her taste. It was such a sight, making me shiver with arousal, wanting to see more. Mandy let him lick her for a few minutes, moaning constantly and keeping her eyes on me, enjoying being watched.

‘Let him fuck you, I want to see his cock in your cunt.’ I gasped, crawling even closer.

She smiled and got on all fours, wiggling her shapely butt for Bruno, enticing him with her sex, eager to be bred. Bruno was ready, his cock already out of his sheath, red and angry looking, dripping with cum. I watched, transfixed by the sight, my eyes wide in amazement.

‘Fuck momma, baby.’ She begged; her dripping pussy open for cock.

Bruno jumped on her back, gripping her tightly and thrusting his now engorged cock. I gasped as he impaled her on to it, Mandy gasping with me, both of us desperate for him to fuck her. He didn’t disappoint, his hips thrusting wildly as he bred her, his big tongue dripping saliva onto her shoulder.

Mandy lowered herself, opening up even more for him, moaning louder as he fucked her without mercy. It was amazing, seeing this huge beast take her like this, as if she were a dog, too. I loved it, I was captured by their act, wanting to be part of it, to feel his power again.

‘Oh Mandy, it’s so fucking erotic, you look so sexy.’ I cried.

She was still watching me watching her, smiling, enjoying my reaction, moaning for me. Bruno was in full fuck mode, his hips a blur as he pounded Mandy, trying with all his might to knot her and fill her with his seed. His power was incredible, I could see his muscles rippling as he bred her, raw and basic, doing what came naturally.

I lay down next to them, my eyes just below her pussy, staring at his cock as it thrust in and out of her. My tongue came out and licked my lips, wanting his juice, remembering how he tasted. I moved closer, the smell just as exciting, my senses on overload as I stuck my tongue out and licked Mandy’s body. It was instinctive, I wanted to taste something, to join in.

When he knotted her, I squealed with delight, amazed how her pussy suddenly yielded and wrapped around him, holding him, draining him.

‘Oh god, yes, fill me up baby.’ She cried, grunting as he unloaded his juice.

I could see him cumming, his body twitching as he gave her his puppies. Mandy was crying out, continually, the feeling of his cock and knot filling her and stretching her, too much. Bruno was panting, his goal achieved as he lay on her back, they were locked together and the bitch was going nowhere soon.

‘I want Julie to see this, to watch me get fucked by Bruno. She’ll love it, I know it.’ I said, pinching Mandy’s nipples.

‘Yes, me too, I want her to see it. Oh god, I’m cumming, Pattie.’ She moaned.

I pinched her nipples harder, twisting them viciously as she screamed, giving her the pain I knew would help her cum harder. She bucked under Bruno, gurgling incoherently as the pleasure took hold, her eyes rolling and making her lose consciousness for a second. It was shocking and wonderful, I had never seen anything so kinky and sexy in my life.

When she reopened her eyes, I was smiling at her, my lips inches from hers, waiting to kiss her, wanting her to know I loved her. Her mouth opened for me, inviting me, wanting my sweet lips on hers. I pressed hard against her, my tongue playing with hers, swapping spit as I devoured her, letting her know just how much I wanted her. She responded with equal desire, sucking me in and drinking my saliva, wanting me as much as I wanted her.

Bruno was still cumming, Mandy shaking every time he rubbed her with his knot, moaning into my mouth as another bolt of pleasure shot through her. This was a special moment, I could feel it, we were now connected through this most taboo of sex. I kissed her even harder, moaning with her as Bruno emptied his balls inside her cunt.

We stayed like this for ages, happy not to move, none of us wanting to spoil the moment. Bruno seemed content on Mandy’s back, his big tongue out drooling all over her shoulder, leaving his fluids to run down her body and drip onto the floor. She was also very happy, cumming again and again as I kissed and held her, telling her we would never be apart and would have our own dog. She smiled as I talked, her body shaking and trembling, going through another wonderful orgasm.

‘Move in here with me, we can live together and fuck every day, to whoever or whatever we want.’ I told her, stroking her face.

She nodded her approval, still unable to speak, the pleasure running through her body proving too much for her vocal cords.

‘Yes, yes, it will be wonderful. The two of us and Bruno the second.’ I giggled.

Bruno was now done with his bitch, jumping off her back and twisting to get away. Mandy gave a little yelp as he pulled hard, his shrinking knot plopping loudly as it dislodged itself from her sopping cunt. I held her and we both fell to the floor, our bodies entwined as we cuddled, both very satisfied girls.

After ten minutes or so, Mandy groaned and sat up, saying: ‘Let’s shower and eat, I’m starving. I’ll then tell you about tonight.’

I groaned, too, happy where I was, reluctant to move. But she wouldn’t have it, pulling at my arms as she stood. She led me to the bathroom, turning the shower on and bundling me under it, holding me as we washed. I couldn’t believe how much cum came out of us; Bruno was certainly plentiful with his seed. By the time we finished, Mandy had fingered me to another orgasm, kissing me and telling me I deserved it. We looked at each other in the mirror, red scratches running down both our sides.

‘Shit, I should have brought his socks.’ Mandy said, touching the red lines on my hip.

‘Socks?’ I asked, confused.

Mandy explained how putting socks on his paws stopped him from scratching her. I giggled, not sure if I believed her.

‘It’s true, I’m telling you. Just tape them on and it’s perfect, no long red lines to give you away. Fuck, people will notice them tonight and ask.’ She sighed.

‘Let’s tell them, admit we’re dirty bitches who like being fucked by dogs.’ I smiled, admiring the lines on my side.

‘Yeah, ok, you first.’ She said, walking to the kitchen.

I watched her walk away, perving on her as I followed, loving how her bum wiggled. God, she was so sexy, especially now with those scratches’, I thought. We ate in the nude, by the window, not caring if anyone looked up, we were in a naughty mood still. She told me about the weekend, how all the mafia families would be there and how much it meant to Gino. He wanted us to be just as we were at the club, sexy and friendly, making sure everyone was kept happy. Mandy had brought two dresses, one for each of us, Gino’s present.

It was seven pm when we got into the taxi Gino had sent, both of us wearing tiny little dresses with no underwear, looking amazing. The driver almost crashing several times as he kept looking in his mirror at us. Mandy’s was red and mine was white, both with no back and hardly any front, just perfect for teasing the men. We had both shaved our pussies and the length of the dresses, or lack of, meant there was a good chance some people would get a nice treat. We giggled all the way there, giving the poor driver a little show for his trouble.

Thirty minutes later we pulled up to Gino’s house, our gasps of amazement loud and clear.

‘Oh my god, look at it, it’s fucking huge.’ Mandy said.

‘I would kill to own a place like this.’ I answered, opening the door.

‘Have fun, ladies.’ The cabbie called, driving off.

There was a few other cars in the drive, all big and flashy, but not too many. We walked to the door and pressed the bell, Mandy running her fingers down my side, telling me Bruno’s nail marks were turning her on.

‘Shush, I just hope no one asks.’ I said, secretly liking what she said.

The door opened and it was Julie, looking beautiful in her own sexy dress. She smiled broadly and grabbed my hand, pulling me to her.

‘Oh Pattie, come here, I’ve missed you. You look stunning.’ She gushed, kissing me hard on the lips.

I kissed her back, holding her, melting in her arms. Mandy giggled, telling us to behave or get a room.

When we stopped, she took both our hands and pulled us in, leading us into the big house, laughing and telling us what fun we would all be having.

‘Follow me and I’ll show you your room, you’re sharing, obviously.’ She said, still pulling us along.

We let her drag us up the big, wide stairs, awestruck by the grandeur of the house, both of us with our mouths open as we looked around the place.

‘Running a club sure pays well.’ Mandy said, sarcastically, making Julie giggle.

‘Sure does.’ She replied, equally sarcastic.

‘Who the fuck cares? I want to marry someone who can give me this.’ I added, nearly tripping as Julie gave me a yank.

‘I’ll marry you, just ask me.’ Mandy offered.

‘Awww, but you’re poor, like me. I need someone rich.’

‘Gold digging bitch.’ She shot back, smacking my bum with her free hand.

We all laughed as Julie led us to our bedroom. The room was lovely with a big double bed and a balcony, which Julie showed us. We couldn’t believe the view, it was beautiful, a huge lawn lit up with lights leading to the sea. Mandy took my hand as we stared, squeezing it.

‘Oh, Pattie, we’re home baby, I’m never leaving.’ She sighed.

There were tents and tables and even a stage with a band setting up, it was like a fairy tale, I couldn’t stop saying: ‘Oh my’.

Julie told us there was some more dresses for us, we couldn’t wear the same one all weekend, it just wouldn’t do, she teased. We went back in the room and looked at them, not surprised by their lack of material.

‘Mmm, sexy. Can we keep them after?’ Mandy asked, holding one up.

‘Of course.’ Julie replied, jumping on the bed, looking at us both with those sexy eyes.

‘Look at her, Mandy, she wants to play I think.’ I said, letting my dress slip off my shoulders.

Mandy smiled and did the same, both of us now naked, standing in front of her, waiting to be told what to do.

‘What the fuck, where did those scratches come from?’ She suddenly asked, standing and coming closer.

Mandy and I both blushed as she run her fingers over our wounds.

‘Well?’ She demanded, sounding a little annoyed.

‘Uh ... we ... uh ... got a bit kinky at mine earlier. You know ... with our nails.’ I answered, stuttering like an idiot.

‘What, there not from your nails.’ She said, examining Mandy closely. ‘Put your dresses back on, I want to see how bad you look.’

We both dressed, feeling and looking like naughty little girls. Julie had us walk around the room, sighing with disappointment, shaking her head.

‘God, you can see them easily. Gino will not like this at all.’

‘Sorry Julie, sorry.’ I said, feeling so bad now.

‘Wait here.’ She told us, leaving the room.

‘Fuck Mandy, he’s gonna throw us out, tell us to go home, or worse.’ I cried.

‘He’s hardly gonna have us wacked, is he?’ She giggled.

‘This is all your fault, bringing Bruno round, making me have sex with him.’ I told her, trying to look angry.

She laughed again, saying: ‘Yeah, I really made you fuck him, you slut.’

‘If he asks how we got them, should we tell him, be honest?’

‘No! Fuck that, he’ll want us to put on a show or something, probably here or at the club. Do you want that?’ She asked.

I blushed again, thinking about it, wondering what it would be like, to be watched by a bunch of men fucking a dog.

‘Oh my god, you would like that, wouldn’t you?’ She asked, grinning.

‘No ... no ... i was just... ‘

Before I could finish, the door opened and in come Gino and Julie. Mandy and I were looking suitably scared, both of us fiddling with our hair, looking down. Gino didn’t say anything, just walked around us, looking closely at our bodies.

‘What do you think?’ Julie asked him.

‘I’ve seen scratches like this before, at a club I sometimes go to. Well, well girls, aren’t we the kinky little bitches. Who has the dog?’ He asked, sounding more amused than angry.

Julie gasped, then laughed, looking at me, her eyes on mine. There was no point in lying, I couldn’t pull it off even if I tried.

‘I do, it’s my neighbour’s, I look after him when he’s out of town.’ Mandy answered.

Julie was still looking at me, my face glowing red. She came to me and pulled my dress from my body, letting it fall to the ground. She then ran her fingers over my scratches, softly, making me twitch a little. Gino was watching, now seeing all the red lines, his eyes wide with arousal.

‘Was it good? Did he make you cum?’ She asked, her fingers all over me.

‘Mm hmm.’ I gasped, too embarrassed to speak properly.

‘Gino has dogs, big Dobermans. Would you like to meet them?’ She asked, smiling wickedly. I looked into her eyes, scared at what she was asking, not knowing what to say.

Gino was now pulling Mandy’s dress off, looking at the rest of her scratches. She stood there like me, not moving, scared.

‘Well?’ Julie pressed, wanting me to answer her.

‘No ... not tonight... ‘ I stammered.

Gino was fondling Mandy, tracing the red lines with his hand, making her jerk like me.

‘What about you, Mandy, would you like to meet my boys?’ He asked.

‘Bruno would get jealous, I’m a one dog kinda gal.’ She answered, trying to sound confident but not really succeeding.

Gino laughed, taking her nipples and twisting them, making her gasp. Julie took mine and did the same.

‘Ok girls, get dressed, it’s too late to get anyone else, you’ll have to do but there will be a price to pay for coming looking like that.’ He said, leaving.

When he was gone, Julie demanded we tell her everything. We all sat on the bed as Mandy told her the whole story, not leaving a thing out. When she was finished, I was excited, the way she told it was very sexy. Julie put her finger to my pussy, pushing inside me, making me moan.

‘God, you two are insatiable. Gino will want to see that and he won’t take no for an answer, you know that, right?’

Mandy laid back on the bed, her legs slightly open, showing her wet pussy. She was excited, too.

‘When?’ Mandy asked, Julie now fingering her.

‘I don’t know, honestly, but it could be this weekend, with his dogs.’ She answered, still fingering her.

Mandy didn’t say anything, just opened her legs a little more, enjoying what Julie was doing. I leaned over Mandy and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking it hard, feeling really horny. I began to imagine all the men here watching us fuck Gino’s dogs, wanking as they did so, unable to stop themselves. I wondered what it would be like, on that stage, cumming and screaming like a whore.

‘Do you want to put on a show, Mandy? You and Pattie, both together being fucked on the big stage for all to see. Tell me you do.’ Julie asked, her fingers fucking her faster now.

‘As long as Pattie’s with me, I can’t do it on my own. I’m cumming.’ She moaned, arching her back.

‘I’ll be there, the two of us baby.’ I told her, pinching her nipples as she came.

Julie took her dress off and joined in the fun, making me suck her pussy until she came too. All three of us cumming before Julie told us to shower and dress. She left us saying she’d be back in a little while.

‘Oh god, she’s going to tell Gino we’ll do it. We’ll be on that stage fucking his dogs with everyone watching, Pattie.’

‘I know, but we have no choice now. It sounded exciting when Julie was asking but God, fucking his dogs in public, on stage. What will people think?’

‘And how many? He obviously has more than one. Fuck, can you imagine if the dog makes you cum, how humiliating.’

‘I will cum, I can’t help it, I always cum when I’m being forced and humiliated. I’m just worried about everyone knowing, all the girls at the club and the men there. Jesus, being fucked by dogs with dozens of men watching.’

We went to the shower and washed, holding each other for comfort, knowing what was to come this weekend. Julie returned when we were dressed, going through what she wanted from us and where we were to be. She was all excited by our admission, asking again and again what it was like, telling us she couldn’t wait to see us with the dogs.

As much as it all scared me, part of me wanted it, knowing how disgusting it would look and how the audience would react. When we got downstairs it was busier, people were arriving and we were needed. Julie showed us where the coats and bags were to go and then where the bar was, our station for the night.

We were soon too busy to think about dogs, so many people arriving wanting jackets and coats taking and then drinks. Mandy’s dress kept revealing her scratches, people noticing but not asking about them. It was probably the same for me. When everyone was here, we went to the bar and started walking around with our trays, offering the guests champagne or whatever they wanted.

My nipples were so hard as I moved among the guests, the men all staring and enjoying the show. Many knew me from the club, saying hello and complimenting me on my dress, making it obvious what they meant. It was nice, I liked them looking, admiring me, desiring me, it was my weakness.

Mandy was the same, gliding along, posing and teasing, just like me. We were a good team, both at ease with our beauty and how we used it. She winked at me when she saw a man touching my side, his fingers on my scratches, asking what I had done to get them.

She answered for me, telling him she had whipped me for being naughty. He laughed loudly and walked off, sipping his whisky. There were other girls from the club working here but none of them got the same attention as us, they never did, even at the club. Yes, we were half naked, but the others weren’t exactly wearing nun habits. All of us were showing plenty of flesh, it wasn’t that, we had something they didn’t.

There was over a hundred people here, mostly men but at least twenty women as well. By eleven, nearly all were out in the garden eating and listening to the band, having fun. We still didn’t know what the occasion was, but it didn’t matter, anyone who was anyone was here. Julie was always near, smiling and helping if needed, being her usual charming self.

‘Ok you two, take a break, grab a drink and something to eat, have some fun.’ She told us.

‘Can we go dance?’ I asked, swinging my hips.

‘Of course, just have some fun. I’ll grab you if I need anything.’

We got some drinks and headed outside, still not thinking of dogs. Just as we neared the garden, a beautiful woman called my name, it was Angela, Gino’s wife. It was the first time I had seen her tonight, but I recognised her from the photos I was given at the station.

‘Pattie and Mandy isn’t it?’

We both nodded, surprised she knew our names.

‘Gino tells me you both like to fuck dogs, is that right?’ She asked, her beautiful smile looking so sincere.

Shocked, we both blushed, looking at each other before nodding again.

‘I’ve seen it before, at a club me and Gino sometimes go to, upstate. But they are girls from Brazil or somewhere similar and not that nice, and definitely not white. You two are beautiful, model like, I can’t believe I’m going to see you both fuck my dogs.’

We were still blushing, looking at her and listening, not knowing what to say or do.

‘Do you suck their cock’s? Is it good? What do they taste like?’ She asked, obviously excited.

We nodded yet again, but this time Mandy spoke, quietly, as if not wanting anyone else to hear.

‘Yes, I like doing it, it tastes very different from a man, better somehow.’

Angela then looked at me, waiting for my answer, hoping I would agree with Mandy

It was so humiliating, telling a complete stranger about sucking a dog’s cock, but the way she looked at me, I had to tell her: ‘I’ve only done it once, today, earlier but yes, I liked it.

‘The taste?’ She insisted.

I looked around the room, as if it mattered before answering, my face still glowing red: ‘It was really nice, slightly metallic but yes, nice.’

She reached out and pulled at my dress, revealing Bruno’s scratches, smiling as she touched them, her fingers gently tracing the lines. She then did the same to Mandy, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

‘So beautiful, the two of you, I can’t believe how lucky I am. How old are you?’ She asked, looking at us both.

‘Twenty-one.’ I replied.

‘Twenty-four.’ Mandy answered, lying for some reason.

‘Twenty-one? My god, you’re just a baby.’ She gasped, her hand still on my body, just below my breast.

I blushed again, wishing I was older. I looked into her eyes, surprised by her excitement and her interest, impressed with her beauty, finding myself attracted to her. Her hand moved to my breast, taking my nipple and pinching it, making me jump and gasp.

‘Us three are going to have some fun this weekend, ok?’

I nodded yes, my nipple enjoying her touch, not caring if anyone was looking. When Mandy gasped, too, I realised she was being played with as well. I looked at her and saw Angela’s hand on her breast, doing the same, twisting and pinching it.

‘Ok girls, go have some fun, I’ll see you later.’ And with that, she left, leaving us quivering.

Mandy took my hand and led me toward the garden, giggling as she did so, seemingly unfazed by our encounter with Angela. Once outside she took us to where the band was playing, still holding my hand. The stage was only two feet high and the band were playing some 1950s sounding Italian song. The six or seven people dancing were all old and definitely no Fred and Ginger. I was still shaking from what had just happened, Mandy still looking so calm and collected.

‘Mandy, look, that’s where we’re going to be fucked by her dogs, and there’s so many people here. God, I don’t think I can.’ I said, suddenly feeling scared.

‘Hey, I’m here with you, don’t worry, it will be fine.’ She answered, taking hold of me.

‘How can you be so calm about it? Look at them all, Jesus.’ I cried, holding her back.

Mandy pushed herself against me, her pussy grinding into mine. I looked at her and saw she was feeling naughty, not worrying at all about what was coming. I pushed back, trying to enjoy myself as well, not thinking about things I couldn’t control. Her hands went to my bum, squeezing it, lifting my already short dress a bit higher. I did the same to her, knowing she wanted me too.

‘Relax, let’s have some fun.’ She whispered.

As we danced provocatively, I could see people watching, taking an interest. It was mostly men but some women, too. That strange feeling began to take hold of me, the one that made me enjoy their attention, encourage it even. Mandy was right, I should relax. One of the other girls from the club began dancing as well, with some older gentlemen. He also took hold of her bum, smiling at us as he did so. It was nice, relaxing and dancing, not thinking too much. After a few minutes, a man tapped on Mandy’s shoulder and asked if he could dance with her. She said yes, knowing she had little choice.

I began dancing on my own, looking around at the people, wondering how many of them would be watching us with the dogs. The thought terrified me but I still felt excited, even though this could really come back to haunt me. The more I thought about it, the more it scared me, I needed a distraction. And on command, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I spun round smiling, happy to dance with anyone. The man quickly took hold of me, stopping me from recoiling in horror, it was Daddy.

‘Act normal, hold me.’ He ordered.

‘What ... what ... are you doing here?’ I mumbled, trying to look normal.

‘Never mind that. There’s a rumor going around that at the end of the night there will be a sex show involving two girls and some dogs. Please tell me you won’t be involved?’ He demanded, looking angry and upset.

My expression told him all he needed to know, the embarrassment and guilt written all over it.

‘For the love of God, Amy, what are you doing?’ He gasped, still holding me, trying to dance.

‘It’s Pattie, call me Pattie. Please leave, go home, you mustn’t stay, I’m begging you.’ I pleaded, my mouth at his ear pretending to be happy.

‘Tell me what you’ll be doing, I want to know?’ He insisted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.