Undercover Cop - Cover

Undercover Cop

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young female officer in 1970s New York, is sent undercover to help catch a criminal. She is young and naïve and completely out of her depth. Her boss only cares about getting a conviction and is happy to sacrifice this poor young girl if it helps achieve this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

My name is Amy and I’m a Police officer. I joined when I was eighteen, just like my dad and his dad before him. It might not have been what my Mother wanted, she wanted me to carry on with the beauty pageants, hoping I would meet a nice man and marry, but it’s what I wanted.

You see, in 1976, there wasn’t too many females in the force and those that were didn’t do the exciting jobs, they were mainly in the office doing clerical stuff. There was also a lot of sexism, we were still seen as sex objects and the men were very crude and insulting. They all knew who my dad was, Superintendent Ryan, but they still treated me like a sex object, it was just how it was. If I had complained to my dad, he wouldn’t have done anything anyway, he was as bad.

I knew it would be difficult when I joined but it’s all I ever wanted to do. Being very good looking and a beauty queen, I was used to it to a certain extent. Ever since I was thirteen or fourteen men had been trying it on with me, having no regard whatsoever for my age. One time, a judge at a competition, told me to show him my tits if I wanted to win. We were in his office and my mum had been called to help with something, leaving me alone with him. He came to me from his chair and lifted my t-shirt, telling me it’s what all the girls do.

I remember letting him because I was so scared and really wanted to win. He looked for ages, making me squirm with embarrassment, my nipples getting hard as he stared. When he let my shirt drop, he laughed, saying how he could tell I liked him looking. By that time, I already had nice tits and they definitely helped me win a few competitions, that one included. My last competition before joining the force was in a town near my home, Billington falls. I came second but what I remember is how much people were staring at my tits as I paraded in my bikini and how it made me feel. It was exciting and I could see how much the men wanted me, making me strut my stuff even more.

I was 5ft 4”, long blond hair and blue eyes with perfect tits. This helped in competitions but in basic training for the force it was definitely a hinderance. There was only three girls and two of them were ugly, which meant I had to endure all the touching and innuendos. My trainers thought I was not up to it and made my life hell but I didn’t give up. I kept myself to myself and just got on with doing what I had to do, never complaining, even when one trainer groped my breasts during a restraining exercise. He deliberately put his hands under my t-shirt as we were on the mat and squeezed me for ages, only letting go when he was told by the other instructor. He did it for the rest of the course, always when we were on the mat and he had me pinned. He seemed to think it was ok because he got the better of me, as if it was a punishment for being weaker.

It was humiliating but no one ever really challenged him and in the end it became normal for me, I just lay there as he pinched or twisted my nipples, the other recruits watching, leering at me. It was like the judge again, treating me like a sex object and doing whatever he wanted. What made me feel even worse was that I did nothing, I was totally submissive and just let them, accepting that it was ok for men to do this to me.

When I was assigned to my Precinct, nothing much changed. The men were just as sexist and dismissed me as an air head who was only good for fetching coffee and looking pretty. It took me a year before I was taken out regularly on patrol, none of the male officers wanting a woman when it came to the streets. They thought we would be useless and scared if the bullets started flying.

I proved them wrong one summer night when my partner and I were attacked by some gangsters who had just robbed a store. We chased them to an alleyway and cornered them, giving them no choice but to surrender or fight. When they opened fire and my partner was hit, falling to the ground with a bullet in his shoulder, I didn’t hesitate. I returned fire and shot them both dead, saving my partner’s life.

If I was a man, I would have received the medal of honor, but I wasn’t. Being a mere woman meant I just got a letter of thanks from the chief. At least my partner and the other men could now see I was a proper cop, it meant a lot. From that day on I was accepted as part of the team and all the men were happy to have me in the car with them. Even the detectives had heard of my bravery and asked if I wanted to help them out one night.

I was so honored to be asked I accepted without even asking what they wanted me to do. I was told to be upstairs in their offices at 5pm. When I arrived they told me we were going to the red-light area and I was to be an undercover prostitute, helping catch some men looking for sex. They gave me some clothes and told me to change,

When I came out of the changing rooms they all stared, mouths open.

‘It won’t work, look at her. She looks like a model not a whore. I’ve never seen a girl on the streets that fucking sexy, no one will believe she’s a hooker.’ One of them said.

My red skirt was so short you could actually see my bum, and my tight top so low, my tits were practically hanging out. I was told before changing to lose the bra, which made me look even sluttier, my nipples sticking out clearly and getting harder. All of them were still staring, walking around me to get a better look.

‘I can do it, they’ll believe I’m a hooker, trust me.’ I told them, really wanting to do this and not let them down.

‘Ok, John, pretend you’re a perp and ask her how much. Let’s see how she does.’ The lieutenant said.

John then acted the part, coming on to me, trying to make fuck-up. But I was used to being on display and found it easy to deal with, surprising the men with my talents. They all clapped and told me I was a natural whore. I felt like one of them as we headed out, happy to help.

We drove to the red-light area and set up in the sleazy hotel used by the hookers. A bug was put in a brotch given me and I was ready. We tested it and all was good. Four officers were to be in cars on the street where I was hooking and two more in the hotel room. As I walked to my position my heart was racing and I felt excited, I was a proper undercover cop.

All the other girls stared at me as I walked in my red high heels along the side walk. It was a lovely summer’s evening as I took up my spot on the corner, leaning against a telegraph pole. My instructions were to get them to offer money for sex and either take them to the hotel or get in their car and go somewhere else. All the time my colleagues would be listening and recording and more importantly, watching and making sure I was safe. If I was taken anywhere other than the hotel, the officers in the cars would follow and stop us as soon as we were out of sight on the street.

I was only there a few minutes before a man in a car pulled up, an old man, in his fifties if not sixties. He was fat and bald and obviously drunk.

‘Hey, you is one pretty whore. How much for a suck off?’ He asked, slurring his words.

He was really staring at my tits, enjoying the view. For a second I thought he was gonna grab them but he didn’t.

‘Ten dollars, honey.’ I answered, feeling sexy and brave, letting him have a good look.

‘Get in then, let’s go.’

I looked around and got in, my heart racing as I sat next to him. He drove off at speed, nearly killing another girl close by. My skirt was now so high the man could easily see my white panty’s. As we drove around the corner he stared at them, his hand reaching out and touching my upper thigh.

‘Hey, money first, Mister.’ I told him, pushing his hand away.

We pulled over next to an old warehouse, the man quickly unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. Before he could say anything else the door was opened and he was dragged out, handcuffed and put in a squad car. My colleagues were very happy with me and drove me back, telling me to keep up the good work.

That evening we arrested twenty men, a record apparently for the vice squad. We all went for a drink to celebrate, me and ten men. All of them were very cheeky but nothing too much, only one of them tried it on and the lieutenant soon put a stop to that. He was very professional and told everyone to behave and do their jobs without anything getting in the way. We all knew what he meant and did what he asked.

The captain was so impressed with our arrest rate, he told us to carry on for another two nights. He even came to the squad room and thanked us all, especially me. I was so proud and really wanted to make a good impression, telling him I would do anything he wanted. He then told me if I did good work over the next two days, he might consider me for another undercover operation. I promised him I would.

The next night we arrested twenty-two and managed to catch a serial rapist as well. The man had raped over thirty women, including five minors. He had all the souvenirs in his car and made a full confession when he realised the game was up. On the final night i wore a white skirt, just as short, and a red top with no bra. My ass and tits on full display as I gained more confidence and really began to enjoy myself. Knowing I had all the backup a girl could ever need; I became cocky and even aroused at times.

When two young college boys pulled up and offered me a hundred dollars to come back to their house and fuck four of them, I of course agreed. It was now my third and final night and the boys were very handsome. When I got in the back, the passenger quickly jumped in with me. He gave me a hundred dollars straight away and began stroking my thigh. I put the money in my purse and looked at his hand, leaving it to move higher.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.