Be My Guest - Cover

Be My Guest

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 10: Idol Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 10: Idol Eyes - Fate fell into Zach Pedigo's lap. Unemployed, lack of funds, a bad reference from an old boss, nearly homeless. Sad thing was Zach was one cool dude, athletic, Tom Hardy looks, smart, you name it. Evicted from his apartment in one breath, KNOCK KNOCK! In walks Heidi Baker, young, gorgeous, crazy. There to answer a vacant bedroom ad that wasn't even Zach's apt. Last ditch idea he suckered her in. Best thing to ever happen to him. Good kid! Daddy issues but a sweetheart. Boy was she a handful!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Rough   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

heidi-eyes.jpg

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The alarm on Heidi Baker’s cell revived her. Eyelashes fluttered against the morning daylight illuminating through her skylight, as well as through thin curtains over her Eastern window. She needed blinds, the curtain was completely sheer and facing the parking lot. Pretty compromising at night with her lights on exposing her. Not that she cared being prone to exhibition and living on the second story helped, eh, defeated the purpose.

This fine morning the bubbly blonde smiled more than normal. Having not dared move an inch even to go pee she felt strong arms holding her firmly against her roommate’s chest. Every chiseled facet of his body was pressed against her backside. Awe crept in at the realization that Zach still had a massive erection, and even in their slumber it still lay deep inside her pussy. Warm, and cozy it was. Her smile faded the moment it all sank in. Roomie! NOT LOVER! Dammit Heidi!

“You going to shut that alarm off?” He mumbled beneath her frazzled blonde hair masking his face. Blowing strands from his mouth he yawned without hinder, body tensing for a vivid stretch. In his groan his cock slipped halfway out during his circulation process. Once done stretching he returned to normal, and his dick entered deep all over again. Her mind was racing at even that amazing sensation, his penis thick and nearly nine inches in magnificence. NOT A LOVER! NOT A LOVER! NOT A LOVER! DAMMIT ZACH!

“FUCK!” She shuddered sealing her eyes in that brief experience while taking a deep breath. “I can’t believe you’re still as hard as last night. Am I that...?” She whispered for him to hear as if the world was eavesdropping.

“ALARM ALREADY.”

“Sorry, a lil’, a lot distracted.” She giggles reaching out for her cell and silencing it, “I need to pee Old Timer.”

“So, pee.” He held her closer, his right hand palming her breast.

“Ummm! Kind of held prisoner here Warden.”

Rolling onto his back he took Heidi along for the ride, now lying on top of him facing the ceiling. Even in that transition his beast tickled her G-spot, taking her breath away. Patting his forearm she whimpered, “My sheets are already damp.”

“Wash them today.”

“I work at Vicki’s for six hours. I guess I could when I get home. I haven’t used the laundry room yet, does it cost much for a load?”

“Speaking of loads.” He raises his hips beneath her, his dick tightening up inside her canal. Pure torture on her part, she could feel his beefy crown plunging even deeper.

“Stoooooooppp!” She laughs, “I thought we weren’t going there.”

“Going where?” He releases his arms around her and plants them beneath his head giving her the freedom to escape if she really wanted to. This would be his true test of her admitted resilience. He knew she liked his cock, but the question remained, would she ride him or run? As if trying to look back at him she tilts her head over his shoulder enough for a good peripheral and waited to see if he was going to reclaim her upper body. With no aggressive moves she peeled upward to sit on his cock, her weight sinking him even deeper. It was then that she herself stretched, arms over her head while yawning toward the heavens. Once relaxed she looks down between her legs at his balls mounded up beneath her pussy, his dick hiding out so deep she could only view scrotum. Patting his bulbous twins then squeezing them made him tense up.

“We need to figure this out Tom. As lovely as this is, I still think we should...”

“Fuck?”

“Not where I was headed!” She shook her head giggling, “Can we just take things a tad slower? Roommates Tom!”

“You called me Zach last night in your moaning.”

“Don’t remind me. It was only a moment of weakness Tom.”

“Like your temptation to ride me cowgirl style?” He chuckles.

Falling back, she plants her palms on his chest and just sat there. “Yeehaw?”

“Only if you really want this.”

“I do, but I don’t. Quit messing with my head Tom and Hardy.”

“You’re the one on my head.”

“Uggggggggh! You know what I mean. Dammit Codger, you’re killing me.”

“I can feel that pussy trickling over my balls.”

“I hate you.”

“You’re the one who insisted on just being my roommate even if I never officially asked you to. Not complaining, I needed you, Dove.”

“Need me?” She shivers suddenly, “Oh, to keep a roof over your head.”

“You’re the roof over Hardy’s head right now. Leaky roof though, we might need to call maintenance.” He removes his arms and extends them up to grip her shoulders, lightly squeezing them. Tilting her head, her lengthy blond hair caresses his forearms, eyes closing at the temptations he was enacting within her thoughts. “You moved in once.”

“I can easily move out.”

“Then, back in.”

“Out again.” She sighs, “DAMMIT TOM!”

Hands once on her shoulders slide in further to palm her throat, encircling her entire neck. Her whole body immediately went rigid. The control in his grip made her tremble. She wanted to ride that dick, but her refusal rate was battling it. Even with his superiority moment she struggled to come to grips with reality. Just as his index fingers extended from his surrounding grip to lift her chin she whimpers.

“You’re going to be late for work.”

“Yup.” Hands abandoning her throat, she slowly lifts away from his chest to sit upright. Rising slowly off of him she felt a sudden inspiration to taunt him one last time, perhaps to taunt herself. Halfway off of his cock she sat back down. The sensation made them both take a deep breath.

“Sorry! Lost my balance there.” She laughed, again attempting to rise only to slip back down a second time. “I just can’t seem to get enough energy to hop off.”

“Keep trying.” He chuckles rubbing her back with a single palm, his caress totally enjoyable.

“Here goes nothing.” She pulls all the way off up to his crown right at the final retreat then slams down on his thighs. The rapid thrust up into her sent shockwaves through her entire body. “HOLY CRAP!”

“Here, let me help.” He yanks her by her hair back down over his chest then rolls them over to lay on top of her.

“This is your idea of helping?” She laughs as he kisses her shoulder before lifting up over her as if doing pushups. Arching her ass with expectation Zach shocks her and pulls out, climbing to his feet as she reacts with shocked disappointment. “OH, COME ON.”

“Already did last night. I gotta piss too.” He walks out on her leaving her to roll over with a devious sneer. As his muscular butt vanished from sight Heidi jumped to her feet and gave chase. Racing around him just as he reached the bathroom threshold she darts to the toilet and sits down laughing at making him wait. Eying her without waver Zach decided to stand directly in front of her and grips his dick nudging his erection downward. Realization hit home fast; Zach began urinating into her lap. Awe inspiring her to open her mouth wide she felt his heated urine pelt her belly and thighs.

“WHAT THE FUCK TOM!”

idol-eyes.jpg

“That’s what happens when you get in the way.”

For some crazy reason she just let it happen, both peeing at the same time. Never in her life had she imagined this happening, pungent as the odor was, she finished peeing first then crawled away to give him the toilet. As she evaded him, he turned pissing on her ass just for meanness. That made her laugh hysterically. “ASSHOLE!” Puckering he aimed for her asshole as if invited, soaking her butt crack. “OH, MY GOD! STOP!”

She managed to get out of firing range, and he finishes over the toilet like any normal person might. While he shook his final drops, she started his shower before grabbing his towel and cleaning up the piss all over herself, then the floor, using her foot to nudge the towel over the tile. He arrogantly moved around her and hopped into the shower shutting the door.

“I’m flushing. Prepare to get a chill.” She giggles triggering the exit of the toilet bowl drain. This time the water stayed warm. Leaving the towel crumpled wet on the floor she looks herself over and makes a gross expression, “I can’t believe he just did that.” The moment in time lost at staring with disbelief she recalled yesterday, when her friend Nastiya fucked Zach in the shower. The screams of pure unrestrained ecstasy made her ponder the risk. Should she jump in there with Zach? She WAS covered in piss. Just as her decision was made to open the door and enter, she found Zach’s hand on the top holding it shut.

“Not this time Princess. You can shower when I’m done.”

“SERIOUSLY?” She fumed, “I’m wearing your fucking piss.”

“Five more minutes.”

“UGGGGGGGGGG!” She at least washed her hands at the sink and dried them on her own towel. Looking down at his towel on the floor she angrily plucked it up and tossed it over the shower stall watching it hit him on the shoulder. Taking her towel with her leaving him with no dry towel, she went to the linen shelf and took his only other towel with her upon leaving the bath. Sheer mischief she chuckled over her master plan.

Entering her bedroom, she decided to choose her day’s outfit and hang it on her doorknob, a cute black polka dot dress with pleated tiers, its hem to her calf when worn. Heels selected to match she sat everything aside in favor of going to the kitchen. Rewashing her hands before making coffee, something she regretted not doing before selecting her dress. As the coffee pot began filling, she stood emotionless thoughts all over the place, zoning out more the case. What was going on here? They were both playing cat and mouse games.

Hearing the shower shut off she smirked knowing he would have to air dry. Chuckling she opted to make herself a bowl of cereal. Fruit Loops always brightened her mornings. Bathroom door opening she stopped mid spoonful listening to hear if he was upset. Not a peep. Shrugging she ate two more bites before Zach appeared across the counter drying himself off with her dress.

“All yours.”

“Ohhhh! You didn’t.” She sneers setting her bowl on the stove to react with shock, “I really wanted to look nice today.”

“Let it dry and wear it anyway. I’m clean now.” He winks with smugness.

“Don’t make me take a dump on your bed.”

“Let’s not go that far. You need a ride to work today?”

“I’ll take the bus. Zach?”

“Tom.” He chuckles.

“TOM!? Let’s not pee on each other again.”

“Don’t cross my path then.” He lays her dress on the counter after drying his balls and dick with it. She shook her head trying not to laugh as he headed to his bedroom to get dressed. From that point on the two roommates avoided one another.

As Zach paused at the front door before leaving, he banged his forehead lightly on the threshold with a sigh. Should he apologize? Letting it go Zach Pedigo went to work. It would weigh heavy on him throughout the day.

Heidi Baker? She showered up and pouted until her dress dried. Smelling the dress she captured his scent and sighed. “So, wearing his cologne.” Fresh scent! Manly! She looked gorgeous. No perfume today, just Zach. He too would weigh heavily on her thoughts.


Nearing lunchtime at the mall. 11:15 AM to be precise.

“Do you have these in black leather?”

Heidi Baker followed a masculine voice behind her to its source. Holding up a pair of white panties stood the handsome boy from the Hot Topic rip off store. Yes, the one with the spikey pink Mohawk. Posing a finger to her chin with a pondering look Heidi tried not to laugh. “I think we just got some in. They have the little silver spikes on them, so, you definitely don’t want to wear them inside out. Oh, they might come in crotch less too. Are they for your cute little drummer?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.