The Argrost Option - Cover

The Argrost Option

by Techman1952

Copyright© 2022 by Techman1952

Science Fiction Sex Story: What happens when an old and powerful Corporation finds itself in need of a resource that is nearly impossible to get? Their solution doesn’t sit well with Jim, an ex cop directly affected by it. How can one man right the wrong that has affected so many people besides just him? Please read and find out! As usual please tell me of any problems with grammar, spelling and plot development you see. Thanks for reading and voting!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Workplace   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   non-anthro   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation   .

November 3, 2022

Earth’s space program had started as a competition between two Superpowers, trying to prove that their type of economic system was better than the others. Within fifty years the competition eased into a more cooperative type of atmosphere. Seventy years after the first artificial satellite reached orbit, saw the beginnings of the commercialization of space exploration, rather than just a few countries spending their tax dollars, yen, franks, ruble, or yuan on the space “race” several different Corporations began developing space vehicles that were more cost effective to operate with the idea of making money from their venture. Things were moving forward, more and more technology began to show that profits could be made in these ventures, which in turn drove them to greater and greater efforts to conquer the “Last Frontier”!

All of that changed in 2061 when a “Planet Killer” sized asteroid was found moving from interstellar space at a sixty degree angle to the ecliptic, and traveling at over 55,000 mph, some 150,000 astronomical units from earth. Astronomers in plotting its course discovered that it would pass between the earth and Venus, closer to the earth at 50 million miles. The amount of time it took from entry into the solar system and passing earth was estimated at around 29.7 years! At first everyone breathed a sigh of relief, then a group of Astronomers started double checking. They determined that gravity exerted on the asteroid by the gas giants Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune could alter its course enough that it could possibly, maybe collide with earth.

A cloak of silence was placed on the new trajectory, world wide the secret was kept, as solutions were discussed! Some wanted to blow up the asteroid, while it is called an asteroid that term applies to objects of one inch in diameter, to several miles in diameter! This one could also be labeled a planetoid! It was 1,852 miles in diameter, larger than Pluto’s by over 300 miles. Destroying it was not an option.

Most scientists agreed that diverting it was the wisest course. Several of the world’s largest supercomputers were tasked with finding a solution to that problem. After a very long 87 hours, all of them agreed that the only possible way of changing the trajectory of the object had passed one week before! And that was assuming a delivery vehicle could be built and a large enough warhead placed in it to be launched. Counting flight time and construction time, the launch date was already passed! It wasn’t possible to build a larger warhead that could alter the flight enough to make a difference. The closer it came the more force it would take to do the job.

That, then, left the only other option for the survival of the human race, solving the following challenges; Build a vehicle capable of carrying an optimal number of people in order to safely propagate our species. Produce an engine capable of reaching a speed that would enable those people the best chance of surviving the trip. Finding a suitable planet capable of supporting and allowing the growth of a human civilization. Establish a selection process for choosing the best candidates for the mission. Decide on the proper ratio between Chiefs and Indians. Having the smartest scientists, without having people to actually do the work would lead to disaster. On the other hand, the “Too many cooks spoil the broth!” also applies!

All of these problems were solved, breakthroughs in physics and computer technology eventually led to the development of a faster than light, or FTL method of propulsion. It was decided 150 people would take turns monitoring the ship, the rest would sleep in suspended animation. But having a chance of reproducing a genetically viable civilization requires more than one thousand people. So over two thousand embryos were frozen in liquid nitrogen to make the trip. Thousands more samples of viable DNA were to be taken also. One by one all of the challenges were met and overcome. Two ships were constructed and manned. The asteroid came closer and closer, the margin for error was reduced but an absolute 100% accurate assessment of its course wasn’t possible.

The decision was made to launch, well, “leave” was the better, more accurate term, the ships had been built in space behind the moon, to avoid discovery. The leave date was two years before the possible collision with the asteroid.

The ships had been built by two of earth’s largest corporations, the Argrost Corporation, whose ship was named The Argrost, and the Chang Cho Corporation who had named their ship The Fast Wind. They were going to different planets in orbit around two different stars. The Fast Wind was going to a planet in the habitable zone of Alpha Centauri A. The Argrost was going to a planet in the Goldilocks zone of Proxima Centauri, a red dwarf star with two possible habitable planets.

Both ships were ready, fully manned, provisioned and fueled. On June 6, 2090, twenty nine years to the day after the discovery of the asteroid the Fast Wind left the Moon, they had the farthest to go. One week later the Argrost also left. Both ships first traveled to a point one Astronomical Unit above the ecliptic, this brought them to a point that allowed a course that would avoid all the planets and asteroid belts, even the Oort Cloud. In turn each ship warped space and used the FTL drive to propel the ship and all its passengers to 1.57 of light speed, rather than taking four years four months at light speed, they would make it in two years and nine months.

The Argrost would make it in two years and eight months. The trip was long but the crew would work in rotating three shifts of four, each shift would be on for four months, the shifts were made up of a commander, a navigator, an engineer and a pilot, two males and two females. All of the systems on board were operated by an artificial intelligence computer, with a backup. Both A.I.’s had to agree on any major decisions, but the Commander had the final say.

Each shift established coping mechanisms to deal with the monotony of their jobs, typically working twelve hours on twelve off, and two on two off. To say they were friendly with each other is to understate the level of sexual play that developed with each team.

Both ships arrived safely at their destinations in the allotted time. The planet the Argrost found was darker than earth and about the same size, with a ten percent increase in water coverage or 80 percent water, 20 percent land area. The land was located in smaller islands rather than continents, the largest was about the size of Texas. The orbit of the ship let them observe the islands along with their plants and animals. Drones were sent down for closeup views after they chose one of the larger islands on the equator. Temperatures remain fairly consistent year round at between 65 and 80 degrees. There were tall trees, and a broad range of other plants, all of them with leaves in different shades of purple, the sky was a dark purple, the oceans plankton was a light purple. It was, at high noon, like twilight on earth. As far as animals there were cattle like animals with three legs, the largest animal had six legs and a long neck, similar to a Brontosaurus of early earth’s history. Smaller animals and birds were abundant, as were the predatory animals, some of which were nasty looking things. The next thing they did was select a site for their first village. Once chosen an architectural plan was chosen from the one hundred fifty predeveloped plans. The plan chosen matched the terrain, and accommodated a harbor area. It was like the San Francisco Bay Area, hilly with a great bay area behind an island about a mile in front of the river that would be one boundary for the village, the bay itself protected the other side of the peninsula they had chosen.

The next step was to send down the 3D printing robots. With small nuclear reactors powering them, these eight foot diameter, five foot tall, seven legged devices would search for usable materials in the soil and plants in order to print out the plan. It would take all twelve of them two earth months to print out the overall buildings and protective wall across the peninsula which was just over a mile in length fifteen feet thick at the base, eight feet wide at the top, and twenty feet tall. They didn’t take breaks and worked until they finished. After the big guys, smaller finishing robots came in running electrical, plumbing, and printing windows, doors. Other robots applied paint like coverings to rooms, printed furniture, appliances and equipment needed for what each room was designed to be.

In four and a half months, the town was ready for occupancy, all personnel were awakened and went through the exercise regimen required before being sent to the planet. Six months later embryos were incubated and a batch of fifty babies “born” on the new world! The plants and animals were digestible by the humans greatly making survival almost guaranteed survival of this human outpost. The downside was that the predator animals could digest them.

Two hundred and fifty years later, the planet they named Argrost, was well established with over three million inhabitants, in over thirty small and large cities and towns. Hundreds of ranches and farms were established using frozen embryos of all the usual domestic earth animals, including horses. Farming was automated and used GMO, Genetically Modified Organisms, grain which grew in the low red light available on the planet. What seeds weren’t modified were grown in huge mile long greenhouses using artificial lighting. Much of the power for these farms and ranches came from specially designed solar collectors, supplied by the Argrost Corp. that were sold on a finance plan with rather unusual penalties!

There was no government on Argrost, the Argrost Corporation was the controller of everything, they supplied everything, they bought the grain, vegetables, fruits, meats and eggs the farmers grew. They processed everything and sold them to the people of Argrost. All equipment not replicated in the replicators, also sold by the Corporation, were sold by the Corporation. All services, fire, police, communication, water, and sewer were supplied by the Corporation. Rules not laws were written and enforced by the Corporation!

Ships coming from earth bring thousands of people per trip, all paying their way, many becoming indentured servants. That’s right the asteroid missed the earth close enough that had the moon been on the other side of its orbit, it would have been hit. Those people who survived the experience of watching the planetoid sized object get ever closer, not having been told it was coming at all, were truly the strongest of the strong. Thousands of people had died of heart attacks, thousands if not millions of people committed suicide, some in large events riminiscent of the Jones Town massacre of 1978 but on a much grander scale. Millions more died in the tsunamis, and earthquakes generated by the gravitational pull of the object coming so very close to the earth. Long dormant volcanoes erupted all over the planet, killing even more people. But millions survived, many fled the earth to go to the new human enclaves on the planets of two stars, over four light years away.

Given the dangers of settling a new planet, the ratio of men to women was about 4:1 four men to one woman. The Corporation had to keep the men happy, so prostitutes were brought in from earth and brothels built in every town, cities gettin one per every 2,000 men. The men paid the brothel, but the prostitutes were not paid. They were indentured and wouldn’t begin receiving pay until they paid off their passage and for their room and board. Maximum legal tricks was three johns an hour, max 8 hours, with one hour lunch break. That boils down to servicing as many as twenty four men, women, or aliens per shift. Yes they found two types of sentient aliens on the planet. One was a tripedal long furred creature that walked erect, it had three arms with hands that had three fingers and a dick that resembled a small baseball bat! We named them the Tritri’s, they were on the evolutionary level of cavemen. The other lived in the ocean but could come out of the water for a couple of hours every once in a while. It had eight tentacles that could all be used to walk, or they could use just four, each tentacle could change the tip into several configurations, depending upon the need. Their bodies were just a big head with three eyes. We called them Octos! They were smart but we didn’t know how smart they really were, since we couldn’t communicate with them other than a rudimentary sign language. Both aliens could communicate using sign language as long as you kept it simple.

The Corporation had a problem, they began having difficulty bringing enough prostitutes to cover the demand until an up and coming executive came up with a plan. The Corporation was already selling the solar collectors to farmers and ranchers on credit. Many of these people were married with very beautiful wives, other couples and even single women were wanting to live outside the city and farm or ranch. There was a lot of land available. The collectors were very efficient and could supply extra power to the grid which was purchased by the Electrical supplier, the Corporation. This executive reasoned that payback of the loans would come from this excess electricity being generated. If they arranged the contract so that nonpayment of the loan, usually one year, with monthly payments that had to be made. Three missed payments constituted a default of the loan, and the small print that no one ever reads in a contract would be enforced! The small print said that in the event of three consecutive missed payments that the woman of the house would become indentured to the Corporation until her work could pay off the debt, plus room and board. The work was unspecified, but would always be as a prostitute. To make sure they defaulted on the loan a space based collector array would be strategically placed so that it would block a significant portion of the target collectors, thus degrading the output. They were placed far enough out in space that they couldn’t be seen unless someone knew exactly where to look. After three months the wife is rounded up and trained for their new jobs. Fees for room and board were very high! The average length of time to repay everything was eighteen months! But the Corporation didn’t want them released ever so they taught some Octos to have sex with human women with their tentacles! In a truly diabolical and perverse move, they were also trained to do a move called “The Handshake!”. One tentacle would start in the mouth, the other in the woman’s asshole, they would both move to the stomach where they would intertwine the tips. The biggest problem with this is not only the distance traveling up the colon and the large and small intestines were a long way to travel, but they proved it could be done. The problem was going from the duodenum and through the pyloric valve into the stomach! The valve was not large and only operated in one direction so entering from the duodenum was going the wrong direction! Forcing it ruined the valve as well as the orifice due to stretching, it was also extremely painful. A procedure was developed by the Corporate doctors and programmed into the surgical med bots to repair the damage. The cost of which exceeded the original amount of the loan. Thus ensuring the woman would have to stay to pay off that cost. Once they became close to making that last payment, they could do it again and again until the woman died or fearing the pain, signed a document giving up her life to the brothel forever. A very nasty way to make money and appease a horny group of workers! This became known as the “Argrost Option”.

The Octos resembles the earth octopus, in fact it has been theorized by some that the octopus did not evolve on earth. No fossils had ever been discovered, there is no evidence of any species that they evolved from, they are totally different from anything else on earth. In fact they had evolved here on Argrost and spread across the galaxy in some unknown way!

The Octos are extremely intelligent and communicated by mental telepathy, by thought, and at great distances! They were very peaceful and would not knowingly hurt anyone. When they first were trained to fuck human women they sensed that the women enjoyed it! When doing the Handshake method they thought the screams of pain were screams of pleasure. But as they continued contact with the human females, they came to realize that they were causing pain! They slowly learned to fully integrate their minds with the minds of the women. In doing so, they could very successfully excite the pleasure centers and depress or even eliminate the pain they caused. The damage would still be there, but without pain, the women would still scream but in excestcy, not pain. Also recognizing the duplicity of these Corporate people, they needed to hide their abilities. Each woman was made to deny anything that might give them away. Eventually the communication between the women and the Octos became much easier, as they learned our language, and fully integrated with their brain patterns, now if they would be given an MRI, or CT scan, no trace of their presence would be detected. The Octos could communicate with them, even see out of the woman’s eyes from the depths of the ocean thousands of miles away. All they needed to do to connect a woman to their network was to touch her for just a minute, preferably via tentacles deep inside any orifice, the vagina was their top choice. Once introduced into the network the women could communicate with the other women in the network telepathically.

When a tentacle, or multiple tentacles were inserted into a human female, both beings would begin feeling a condition of euphoria never felt in the history of either species. Nirvana, a state in which the mind, enlightened as to the true nature of one’s self, transcends all suffering and attains peace. In this transcendent state, all physical damage to the bodies could be fixed, the physical and mental conditions could be made perfect. The only consideration in not doing repairs is the overriding need to keep the Corporation from discovering the truth about the Octos and the network! Orgasms achieved during these sessions were a thousand times more intense for both entities, it was no wonder that both Octos and humans almost immediately became addicted to one another.

Jim Johnson and his girlfriend Jennifer Franks were tired of life in the city, both grew up in a small town in south east Kansas. Jim had received a degree in Bioengineering from Kansas State University in Manhattan. Jennifer had gotten a degree in Agricultural Science also at K State. After moving from earth to Argros, they began working at an office building in downtown Smithville together. After working there for several years the monotony was beginning to drive them crazy. After five years, they had paid off all of their combined debt and saved enough money to buy land for a farm. They actually had enough money to purchase the Solar Collection cells needed for power, but the Corporation only sold them with a financed loan, with a one year payment plan. It seemed weird, but they couldn’t get them from anywhere else.

Jim was 6’3” tall, around 200 lbs, very smart, he had worked his way through school being a policeman and had reached the rank of Sergeant before leaving after graduation. He had taken every course offered in armed and unarmed combat, as well as the art of solving crimes courses, that he excelled in.

Jennifer was 5’10” tall, around 125 lbs, with a slim figure and small breasts with small nipples. She is drop dead gorgeous, with red hair and green eyes! She is also very smart, she was very fit and worked her way through school as a fitness coach and trainer. Jennifer and Jim had been together since their Junior year of High School. Both were very sexually active and regularly were involved in multi partner sex parties. Jennifer was bisexual, Jim was straight, they loved making love with a second or third girl.

They received approval on the purchase of their farm, a section of land, 640 acres, with an option on an adjacent section that had to be purchased within five years. All of the land was very fertile and mostly flat, it was close to the river and could irrigate their crops very easily. Arrangements were made to purchase the land and had selected an architectural plan for the house and outbuildings needed. As soon as they closed the 3D printing robots began the job of building all the buildings on the plan. All settlement farms and ranches were protected by walls surrounding the entire farm. Solar collectors were placed on top of the wall where they could track the position of the red dwarf for optimal energy production.

They signed the loan papers, noting that payment was only made by selling the excess electricity back into the electrical grid. Cash payments were not allowed! Like most people they skipped reading the small print at the bottom of the page, therefore missing the default of payment clause.

Noting the beauty of Jennifer, they were immediately tagged with the Argrost Option scenario. Paperwork signed, the collectors were installed including the shadow ones in deep space. Just enough of a shadow was produced to prevent the possibility of them having excess energy to sell back to the Corporation. They never had a chance! As planned three months after completion of the collectors they were in default. A very well trained and armed detail of six men arrived at the farm to collect the collateral guaranteeing the loan ... Jennifer! At the same time a notification of the default was left on the kitchen table. Jim wasn’t at home, he was in the fields programming the automated tractor. It wasn’t until early evening that he went home, discovered Jennifer missing and the notice on the table, there was no mention of Jennifer’s abduction. However the clause in the contract was referenced though not fully stated on the document. Getting the copy of the loan paperwork he found and read the clause mentioned, then collapsed into a kitchen chair and cried.

Jennifer woke up with a headache in a strange room, no windows and one solid, locked door and a camera in a corner of the ceiling. She was naked and one ankle was chained to a corner of the exam table! Having no other option she waited. And she waited! Studies had shown her captors that the optimal wait time for mentally subduing a subject was an hour and a half, any more the subject becomes more and more angry, any less and the subject won’t be subdued fully. When the perfect time arrived three people, one was security, one a medical Doctor, and the third a loan compliance officer for the Corporation. Coming in quickly carrying two chairs, the Doctor and the Compliance officer sit in front of the beautiful woman.

After asking her name to make sure they had the right woman, they informed her of the default in payment of the loan, and the clause outlining that she was the collateral that bound payment of the loan, and that she was now chattel that the Corporation could place wherever a job needed doing. As it happened, there was a need for women at a number of brothels around the island, so after a two week training and break in period she would be assigned to one of those until the loan and costs were paid in full! When Jennifer protested that they didn’t know the collectors weren’t producing enough, he showed her the clause that stated that the owner was solely responsible for monitoring output.

Pissed off, but cowed, Jennifer was asked if she would be compliant or would they be forced to use a stun stick in order to make her submit. As a demonstration the security guard, a woman, applied the stun gun to Jennifer’s thigh and triggered it. Really just a glorified cow prod, modified to increase power, with three power settings, and shortened, this guard saw no reason to use the lower settings. So Jen received the full forty thousand volts of electricity. She hadn’t ever known such pain, her body convulsed in pain, with several aftershocks as her nervous system tried to recover. Jen begged them not to do it again, she would do anything they wanted! Perhaps she should have asked just what they wanted, because they wanted a lot.

First the Doctor did a complete physical on her, including breast exams, pelvic exam, vaginal exam including using a speculum to look for tears in the walls as well as looking at the cervix for its health. Then she was subjected to an enemas with cleansing agents, twice, then a rinse. Lubricant was applied, then the men began to use all of her holes while the security guard stripped and sat on Jens face, smearing her mouth and tongue with pussy and asshole. Other people in the section were invited in to help break Jennifer in. She ate five pussies and eight assholes, of which three were mens. She was fucked twelve times, and made airtight six times. And gave twenty blowjobs! She did manage to climax four times. Unbeknownst to the captors she was a very experienced recipient of these positions.

After being cleaned up and out, and given an hour break, Jennifer was taken upstairs into the executive suites. Here all the executives were given the opportunity to sample Jennifer’s body. Male and female executives and their secretaries ate her, was eaten by her, she was fucked by men, and the women using strap ons. The party went on for hours. Drugs were used on Jennifer to keep her awake and sexually excited. Lubricant was used to keep the men from being rubbed raw. Husbands of the female executives and secretaries were called in to take their turns! At almost 2:00AM the party fizzled out and Jen was taken to a better room with a bed. She was cleaned up once again, then allowed to sleep.

The next week and a half she was sucking and fucking countless men and women in all kinds of combinations and positions, she was taught the etiquette of being a whore, keeping herself clean and ready fo the next customer. The last four days involved kinky stuff, bondage, water sports, scat, and beastiality. She didn’t mind anything except the scat, that was really nasty.

The beastiality was new and different she was eaten out by dogs, returned the favor, then fucked by several large sized dogs in both holes, the they brought in a donkey and made to suck and then fuck it. She was told that she would sometimes be used in special shows, where she could earn extra money. Then they brought in a Tritri and was fucked by him in several positions and in all three holes. She learned to give him a blow job. She found him to be very laid back and unimaginative, dull witted even. She did get off several times however.

The last full day was reserved for the Octos, he, at least they thought it was a he, it was actually both male and female, was large and fully adult, no one knew his age, though he was actually over one hundred years old, his tentacles were eight feet long and was about one and a half inches in diameter at the tip and over eight inches at its base. Humans in the Corporation didn’t know that Octos could control the diameter and length of its tentacles at will. Of course they didn’t know a lot of very interesting things about his/her species! Jennifer was brought into the room and told to stand still and not to move or act threatening in any way. They lied and told her that they lost a girl one time when the Octos thought she was attacking him, it picked her up and slammed her into the wall, then ate her. And they thought that this was the same one that had done it! She was really frightened then! She was left in the room with it. Slowly it unfurled itself and pulled itself toward her. Sitting on the floor with all eight tentacles spread out around it, the head was still over a foot taller than she was standing up. A tentacle came around her naked body, the suckers sucking lightly on her bare skin working slowly around her breasts squeezing and sucking on her nipples, it was unlike anything she had ever felt before. A tingle began in the base of her brain. As two more tentacles worked up the inside of her legs pulling her legs apart. Then one coming up the inside of her thighs reached the junction of her legs and began to undulate gently encompassing her entire crotch area, sliding back and forth, sucking and sliding over the rapidly swelling flesh beneath it. Supplying a pleasant smelling lubricant as needed to make its passage enjoyable for both of them. The tingling became more intense and she began to sense a presence. A tentacle began working its way into her pussy, moving back and forth, then it penetrated deeper and deeper, until a full eight inches was inside her. It began expanding until the woman’s brain signaled that it was enough for now. It started going in and out, back and forth faster and faster expanding and lengthening when the woman’s brain indicated it was ready for more. Inside her brain the Octos was becoming more acquainted with this woman named Jennifer. Explaining that she could never tell anyone what was happening, and that she would be able to communicate telepathically with him and all other Octos and women who had made this same connection.

To anyone watching and recording what was going on it looked as if Jennifer was being violently, and brutally fucked, and she was. But she was enjoying it thoroughly, a tentacle made its way into her asshole and up until a full twelve inches was embedded, then gently expanded until her brain said stop. Then movement started in concert with the tentacle in her pussy, in and out together, then alternating. Another tentacle gently opened her mouth and entered, sliding into her throat, suppressing her gag reflex going deeper, then expanding, while at the same time allowing her to breathe, undulating wildly on the outside of her body, making it look much more violent than it was, the inside was being gently loved and protected. When her orgasm hit it appeared that she was being ripped in half. In reality she had entered, along with the Octos, a state of nirvana, a peaceful beautiful place that she never wanted to leave but if she couldn’t stay, she wanted to visit often!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.