Less Than Perfect - Cover

Less Than Perfect

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I went on a walking holiday and met a frustrated TV star.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

We fucked three more times that night before we fell asleep in each other’s arms. I woke to the feeling of Sherri stroking my cock. It did not take long for my dick to react to her ministrations.

“Good morning my sexy English man” Sherri purred; her eyes glued to my erection.

“Good morning, Ma’am” I groaned as I watched her black fingers stroking up and down my throbbing shaft.

“I hope you have a little bit of energy left; I want a nice hard fuck before I leave you to write up my next chapter” she sighed.

“I have plenty of energy” I groaned.

“Then it’s time you made this lady happy,” Sherri said and rolled into her back, legs akimbo.

I knelt up and got into position between her thick black thighs. I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and pressed my cock into her pussy. She let out a deep sigh as I pushed my hard cock into her tunnel of love.

Her hands cupped her big black tits as I started to fuck her, I soon hit my stride and was hammering her pussy. The look on her face told me all I needed to know. She was really enjoying an early morning ride.

My hips were a blur as I jack-hammered my cock into her now wet and warm cunt.

In and out, deeper and harder.

The sounds of flesh hitting flesh filled my ears and filled the room.

I glanced down and watched as she massaged her big titties. There is something about a bird feeling her own tits that really gets me going.

I tried to keep to a steady pace, but my needs soon took over and I was really giving her all I had. I looked down at Sherri her face was a mask of pleasure, and her eyes had a wild look about them.

I was driving my cock in and out of her pussy and I knew I would not last much longer. Sherri’s moans and groans were adding to my excitement.

“Oh Lord that feels so good!” Sherri cried as I changed the angle of my attack slightly.

I slowed down my hips and gave her now sopping wet pussy a dozen slow strokes.

“Mmmm your cock feels so good!” Sherri said, “I am going to miss our fun and games”.

“So will I Sherri, so will i!” I replied and started to increase my pace and intensity.

I was soon smashing my cock deep and hard into Sherri’s tight black pussy.

“Mmmm Yes ... Yes ... Yes “she chanted as I worked my dick and out.

The sound of flesh seemed to get louder and louder ... The thwack, thwack, thwack seemed to drown out all the other sounds that we were making.

Sherri came with a cacophony of moans and groans, and I climaxed seconds later with a loud grunt I filled her cunt with my seed.

After our shag, we lay arm in arm and cuddled for a few minutes.

Later Sherri said she needed the toilet and a shower; I made coffee as I listened to the water running.

As she was drying and dressing, I showered and washed the smell of our sex off my body.

I was soon in the bedroom with a towel around my waist.

“SO, what have you go planned for today?” I asked as I dried my chest.

“Unfortunately, I have to get at least two more chapters of the book finished today,” she said, and sadness drifted over her face.

“Okay, will I leave you to do that, how about we go into town tonight? “I suggested, “We could have a nice meal and beer?”

“That sounds lovely,” she said, then she stood up and kissed me gently on the lips, and then she left me to my own devices and my own thoughts.

“You are a lovely man Zak, and you have been so kind and taught me so much” she purred and kissed me again.

I got dressed and packed some bits and bobs into my rucksack before doing some warm-up stretches.

I walked out into the forest and filled my lungs with the fresh mountain air, my head full of thoughts about Sherri and where our future lay. She was married and a TV superstar and I was a simple guy from the UK.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.