Less Than Perfect - Cover

Less Than Perfect

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I went on a walking holiday and met a frustrated TV star.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke the following morning and had a nice slow wank before hitting the shower and then I made coffee before scrambling some eggs and making toast.

The view out of the window told me it was going to be a really nice, sunny day. I ate my breakfast on the deck, there was still no sign of Sherri. I only had two nights left out here and I was eager to get time for some more fun with Sherri. She was a great lover plus I figured I was helping with the boom she was writing.

Once I had eaten and washed up, I got dressed, in shorts and a t-shirt plus a fleece jumper in case it was cold on the water. I drove into town, parked up and walked down to the dock.

I found the kayak tour, there were three guides and a group of twelve folks being shown the ropes so to speak. The kayak was a traditional wooden-built one. One of the guides a local lad called Mike showed me the way to get in and out and showed me how to paddle the thing.

I had been canoeing before, a long time ago, so I knew the basics, but I still took in all he had to say. Every day is a school day as they say.

The group was mainly made up of Americans, plus a Chinese couple. The guides led us out onto the water and south down the lake. It was great to see the landscape from the water. You get a different feel for the place, plus we got to see a lot of wildlife.

We paddled for about two and a half hours. Then the guides led us into a small cove, we all landed safely and were soon sat around a grassy area. The cost of the trip included lunch and it was not bad.

Each person had a little packed lunch, sandwiches, a bag of chips and some fruit. There was also bottled water. We all seemed to get on and chatted about the trip so far. I felt the muscles in my arms pulling.

I guess I was not used to hard work. My legs were used to the walking as I did a lot of it but my upper body was not getting the workout I should. I vowed to get into the gym when I got home.

We stopped for an hour before loading the lunch stuff back into one of the guide’s kayaks and then heading off, back up the lake.

It was mid-afternoon by the time we got back to the jetty in Waterton township itself. We all helped to carry the kayaks back to the storage area. I shook hands with the guides and wished the other kayakers a good day.

I went into town and found a coffee shop that had outside tables, I ordered a bottle of water, a large latte and a slice of walnut cake. It was nice to just sit there, and do some people-watching,

After another coffee, I paid my bill and headed back to the car. As I drove past Sherri’s cabin I saw that the door was open and my heart raced, I parked up and headed into my own cabin. I was a bit hot and sweaty from the kayaking and I needed a shower.

I turned the shower on and stripped off, I got into the shower and washed and swilled, washed and swilled. I made sure I was as clean as a new pin.

I turned the water off and dried off, wrapping a towel around my waist before heading into the kitchen. I filled the kettle and I heard a knock on the door.

It opened and there was Sherri, she was looking good. She smiled and I smiled back.

She closed the door and walked up to me and took me by the hand and led me upstairs. When we got to the bedroom she kissed me hard in the mouth before pushing me away.

“God I have missed you” She growled before pulling off my towel.

Then she pushed me backwards onto the bed and kicked off her shoes, and then she stripped. I notice that her pussy was now shaven, I am not sure why she had done it or how she had gotten the idea. But she now had a very smooth tidy looking twat.

When she was naked, she knelt between my thighs.

“Please don’t judge me, I just feel so horny!” she said with a cheeky smile.

Then she started to kiss my thighs, working her way toward my cock. I opened my legs to give her better access to my wedding tackle,

I gasped as she started to kiss and lick my balls. At the same time, her fingers wrapped around my cocks shaft. She sucked each of my balls into her mouth before kissing up my shaft and slurping my bell end into her mouth.

The feeling of her sucking on my cock was driving me wild. She bobbed her head up and down slowly, each time taking more of my dick into her mouth.

I felt her nails racking over the tight skin of my ball bag. She was like an animal as she sucked and licked my cock. It felt so good, but I wanted to share this experience with her.

“Sherri stop, please!” I implored her. I knew that if she kept up the current assault on my cock I would be blowing my load far too soon.

“Oh gosh, Am I doing it wrong?” she asked as my cock slid from her lips

“No far from it, you’re are doing it far too well,” I said with a smile,” I don’t want to cum too early”

“Oh okay, I guess, “she said.

“How about we try a sixty-nine?” I asked. I was eager to taste her pussy.

“Okay that sounds like fun,” she said and kissed me hard on the lips,” but again, you will have to talk me through it”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.