Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 8: Doing the Deed

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Doing the Deed - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

Slipping in, I felt halfway to climaxing already, even after the blowjob. Every sensation and feeling I had for Sallie was magnified. Doubled. I was watching her eyes or dropping in for a passionate kiss. My hands were on the mattress under her shoulders, I felt the soft skin of her breasts cuddling against my forearms. Her ankles were hooked on my legs, and her hands gripped my ass as I thrust.

For what my cock was feeling, I needed more words. Hot, powerful, wet, firm, urgent, desperate. Wouldn’t be long.

She pulled my ass down while pushing her hips up, and came, shuddering. I held myself rigid, until she eased off.

“Don’t stop! Fuck me,” she breathed.

Her heels were flying behind my ass as I pounded her. There was no more talking. Only grunts, groans, and passionate cries. We climaxed together, sweaty-faced and breathless.

I just stayed inside. Perfectly rigid. Felt right at home! I used one hand to brush stray hair away from her face. “Beautiful.”

Sallie smiled at me. “Yes, you are. Yes, it is.” She internally gave my cock a squeeze. Shit! This was new to me.

“You have hidden talents, Sallie. Do that again! Wow!”

“Sallie Macron, will you marry me?”

She giggled. “Despite our current positioning, I hardly know you. So no, dear Andrew, not yet.”

You can be sure I took note of that “yet” and filed it for future consideration. In the meantime, I did the only rational thing and kissed her passionately.

We stayed joined together, cooing and cuddling. In just a short time, I was humping and thrusting again, encouraged by her mounting excitement. This time the tempo was more relaxed, our mood less frantic. We slipped together into our orgasms easily, like we’d be lovers already for years.

I had my hand down gripping her ass cheek, keeping our bodies aligned together in the bed.

Then we were both startled and literally jumped apart, grabbing at the bedding to conceal our naked sweaty bodies.

Because we just heard the unmistakable cries of a woman’s orgasm. Another woman’s orgasm. Sallie was better positioned to see the intruder.

CHARLIE!

Also naked and sweaty, Sallie’s roommate was splayed out in an old wing chair in the corner of the room. Her left hand clutched the root of an inserted dildo and her right hand’s fingers were all over her clit.

This was fucked up. My first time with Sallie, and we had an audience! Angrily, I waited for Charlie to speak.

Sallie was more hurt than angry, in her expression and voice.

“Charlie, you know what Andrew means to me. You know. Why?”

“They sent the electricians home early. I’m sorry, Sallie.”

When I returned to our apartment, I went straight to my bedroom and stripped naked, like I always do. Then, on my way to our bathroom, your door was open, and I heard and saw you with him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.