Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 7: The Apartment

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Apartment - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

Traveling from the bank office tower in the Financial District to Sallie’s place in the Sunset was trying. Getting across the city was never easy, but I grieved every red light and dilatory pedestrian. After we found parking (“Pay through tomorrow morning,” ordered Sallie), I called Kara. “You’re on your own tonight, I’m staying at Sallie’s place.” My daughter’s happy squeal was so loud that Sallie overheard it from my phone’s tiny speaker.

We flung through her front door in a frenzy of groping and kissing. Sallie wriggled her slinky dress over her head and draped it on a chair. My stupid suit and fucking necktie delayed me more. Finally, she was back in my arms, molded against me.

Even with my cock pushed up against her, my focus was on her tits and hard nipples, up against my skin. While still kissing, I took my hand and held her breast, hefting it to feel the weight. Her stiff nipple and lightly crinkled aureole nestled in my palm. Delightful. There was already a bit of moisture seeping from my cock, leaving a light slime trail on her stomach.

It had been far too long since a naked woman was in my arms. I had forgotten the feeling of incredible soft skin. Of long loose hair brushing over my shoulders.

It was all so intense. I’m sure my eyes were glistening with unshed tears. My cock was unbelievably rigid, its skin felt stretched extra-tight on the shaft. My insides felt congested, full of tension.

“Sweetie, if we stay like this, in a minute I’m going to paint your body with my come,” I said.

“I don’t mind,” she giggled. “It’s been too long for me.”

“But I do. I want to make love to you properly. Shall we head to the bed?” I asked.

She giggled again. “OK, lover, let’s go. But then I am sucking the come right out of you. Afterwards, we can make love properly, instead of you being like a hair-trigger teenager in a car’s back seat.”

“Very wise. You have me dripping already, Sweetie.”

“Here, sit on the edge of my mattress,” she said.

Kneeling, her mouth and tongue took me in—and the world went away. As predicted, pulsating teen Andrew manifested with a vengeance. A shocking amount of come spurted into Sallie’s mouth.

When it was over and I was able to think again, I found I had collapsed flat on my back and shoulders, feet still on the floor. I got my elbows underneath and levered back up. Sallie was grinning at me. “I guess you’ve been saving that up for me.”

“Sallie, you’re so goddamn hot. Since we work at a bank, I’ll just say, for you I have a high rate of interest.”

“Well, you did give me a massive deposit.”

“I’ll have another deposit shortly for your safe deposit box.”

“Oh, fuck you, enough with the metaphors.” She was still smiling, though, and got up to sit on the edge beside me.

“Andrew, will you kiss me?”

“Of course, why not?”

“Your taste is still on my tongue.”

“So?” I was kissing her, and our tongues were happily dancing again.

When we paused, I asked, “I taste OK to you?”

“Oh, sure, it’s special to me because it’s from you. I thought straight guys would be squicked.”

“I think my daughter explained to you: for a long, long, long time, my only entertainment has been my hand. She caught me white-handed once, the little shit. So I started a convenient habit of licking away the evidence. Men eat come all over town, you know. I hope that doesn’t squick you, Sallie.”

“No, the opposite. I won’t be worrying about my own taste when you’re dining at the ‘Y’. It’s more self-confidence for me. That’s really important. You’re feeling self-confident too. Very sexy. Also, it shows even more how open you and Kara are. I have got to meet this girl.

Not to break the mood, but you should know that I’m super regular and safe right now. We don’t need a condom. I’m going to rearrange, spread my legs, pull open my very wet pussy lips, and slide

in your wonderful hard cock. I can’t wait another minute!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.