Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 6: The Note

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Note - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

“Kara did something incredible. Daring. Loving. She opened up to me, a woman she had never met, in the most intimate way. I had to read her words three times over before I believed what I was reading.

“Kara took a big huge risk hoping she could show me the kind of man you are. And that I would be receptive to hearing about you. She wanted us to overcome shyness and self-doubt. Even start a relationship. As I said, when Kara learned about our difficulties yesterday, it hit her very hard. What might be terrific was already crashing.

“As I said this morning, she knows you are desperately lonely. I think she intuits that I am lonely too, which I am. And we both seem unable to get over our problems, and act. We could be a couple! A golden opportunity lost, for the father she so loves.

“Kara wrote boldly about how you described me to her. Head to toe, front to back, top to bottom.

“Tits to Ass.”

I was instantly nervous. Kara had overheard my first orgasm last night, but not the following two more times. When I had been picturing Sallie’s bare tits hanging heavily in my face while she rode me cowgirl style. When my tongue was probing the little furrows between her inner and outer pussy lips. When —”

I was halfway to being fully erect. It was so difficult to keep my eyes focused on her face.

“Tits to Ass,” repeated Sallie, quoting my Kara.

Oh, no, she didn’t. She wouldn’t. She couldn’t.

“According to your daughter, while you were describing me, your face had a big smile, your eyes were unfocused, your face was flushed, and your cock was hard.”

She did.

I wanted to run. I tried to put my hands to my face, to hide. Sallie grabbed them back.

“Oh, no you don’t. We are past that. I am not going to just hang out with you, be friendly, and hope someday you’ll make a pass I could be confident enough to accept. Nope! Instead —”

We were kissing. Oh my God, we were kissing! Passionately! She held my head firmly in her hands, not that she needed to restrain me. We broke for a moment.

Grab my ass!”

Just as perfect as it looked! My cock was achingly stiff, forced up firmly against her belly. Then she pushed away.

“We can’t, not here. But we will. Thanks to Kara. Because, we are past the shyness, the insecurities. Clearly, you don’t give a shit about my waist size. So I won’t either.”

“May I speak?”

“Sorry, of course you may.”

“I love your dress, Sallie, but right now I want to just rip it off you.

“I love everything you just said while I was on mute. I’m with you all the way.

“But I also feel like I just got infected with a new fast-acting virus. Infatuation -itis? What are we doing?

“Think about it. Don’t tell me the answers. The answers don’t matter. Kara knows them. In years. How long ago was your last date? Your last fuck? Your last time making love? Your last time being in love?

“My numbers are lower than yours. But your numbers are horrific.

“Your daughter knows: your life is an emergency. You need loving. I feel it radiating from you. Directed right at me. You cannot imagine how powerful and lusty I become feeling that energy from you. It’s literally irresistible. I’m dripping already. And Charlie was right, I can see the big delicious party in your pants.”

Sallie licked her lips. She licked her lips! I moaned.

“Feeling overwhelmed? I’m right there with you, stud. Too bad. You are my gift, and I am yours. Unwrap me.

“You and I are going to be a sexual couple starting today, thanks to my Charlie and your Kara. I can’t explain it any better. Instead, I’m gonna sit on your face until you understand me fully.”

She paused, and smiled, to let some of her urgency relax. My urgency? About to relax through spurting.

“Sallie, because you and I are in different divisions, HR can’t block our relationship. The bank is going to do without us for the rest of today. I think the Marriott over on Sutter Street is still open. Shall we go?”

“No, Andrew. I don’t think so.”

Oh, that stung. I rocked back out of her reach.

“I’m sorry! I got carried away. I thought —”

She lunged back into my arms. Put her hand on my cock.

“Stop, listen! I just don’t want a hotel. We’re going to my place, instead. I want you naked in my bed, where you belong.”

She smoothed her dress, grabbed her purse, and strode for the elevators. Awkwardly, I stood and hurried after her, eyes locked to her delectable ass. Inside the elevator car, Sallie gestured towards my reflection, at the prominent wet spot around my straining zipper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.